Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crd1224 View Post
honestly i dont see the point in losing your head cus the cards u bought didnt arrive super fast. i loving getting cards in but if some guy has issues in shipping he can take whatever time he needs imo. sure its nice to get them soon but in the grand scheme of life will it really matter that ur received your card on thursday the 8th or monday the 12th? no. not at all...
Because if you give people an inch on this site, they take a yard. I have waited 40 days for cards to arrive to me from members here. If you cannot ship in a timely manner then you should not be selling cards.Its funny how everybody seems to have time to scan cards, post threads, answer questions, and collect paypal from people. But they never have time to ship. Funny how that works, huh?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
.Its funny how everybody seems to have time to scan cards, post threads, answer questions, and collect paypal from people. But they never have time to ship. Funny how that works, huh?
Totally agree. So, with the acceptance of slow-shipping around here, I guess the lies, deceit, BS excuses and unresponsiveness by sellers is also accepted behavior. I guess we now know why Haiku was such a successful Buyer/Seller/Trader here. Slow shipping is one thing, but the lies and unresponsiveness associated with it, in my opinion, was the main point the OP was trying to make.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
honestly i dont see the point in losing your head cus the cards u bought didnt arrive super fast. i loving getting cards in but if some guy has issues in shipping he can take whatever time he needs imo. sure its nice to get them soon but in the grand scheme of life will it really matter that ur received your card on thursday the 8th or monday the 12th? no. not at all...
That's not 100% the OP's point.

Let's say you bought cards, and 10 days later they aren't replying to PM's, and there is no tracking info. You are telling me that you are just going to say "Meh, life happens, I'll wait with a smile on my face"?

Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Because if you give people an inch on this site, they take a yard. I have waited 40 days for cards to arrive to me from members here. If you cannot ship in a timely manner then you should not be selling cards.Its funny how everybody seems to have time to scan cards, post threads, answer questions, and collect paypal from people. But they never have time to ship. Funny how that works, huh?
There's a BIG difference between 40 days and a few extra around Christmas/New Years. I agree it's important to ship in a timely manner, but I think that most people here are over-reacting.

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbentzen View Post
rhammond- Received, he said he was throwing in 5 extra cards for the delay, that was a LIE! Left Neutral Feedback
Quote:
No, I left a neutral because lack of communication and that he kept saying it was shipped but wasnt. He told me it was shipped 12/31. Postage was purchased on 1/4.
Your second explanation a lot makes more sense.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Update. 1/7/13

rhammond- Received, he said he was throwing in 5 extra cards for the delay, that was a LIE! Left Neutral Feedback
!
Read that part in my Maury voice
Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #107 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Read that part in my Maury voice
Hahahaha so did I when I first read it. I used to watch Maury all the time when I was younger and loved the lie detector ones.
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
If that's the case, then how about the seller doesn't take our money until they ship?

If I pay you on a Monday, I expect that you will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday. Otherwise, why am I paying you several days in advance? Or how about I pay the seller when I get the cards? After all, in the grand scheme of life does it really matter when I pay them?
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #109 (permalink)

i actually got things in the mailbox later than planned today, but I still messaged all my buyers to let them know of the minor delay (items were bought over the weekend anyway). So a little pissed at myself for not getting them to the PO before close, but still got them into a blue box tonight.

it's not rocket science to ship in a timely manner..

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #110 (permalink)

It's not rocket science to ship in a timely manner.

This is on point as one can be when it comes to shipping. Dont make it any harder then it is. The thing that frustrates me is the excuses. I am not saying I am busier then anyone else but I work a full time job, have 2 children living at home with me, a spouse, a home, a dog and I belong to PTA and help coach my daughters volleyball team. Not to mention taking my daughter driving every day since she got her permit. Here is a sales thread I made this weekend.Low end sales thread Refractors galore .25 .50 and up I had meetings at work today today so I told everyone I would ship on tuesday. Guess what I still found time on monday to package and ship everything. And I dont use paypal shipping I actually go to the post office.By the way. You can PM any member in that thread and ask them if I sent thier dc#s to them. So when people tell me they are "busy" I dont buy it. Save your excuses and ship in a timely manner. You expect to be paid in a timely manner, dont you? . I follow thru on ALL my deals. 100% of the time. Period. If I say I am gonna do something I do it. Have some pride and keep your word with people. Alot of people on this site have alot more to learn about life then they do cards.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Its funny how everybody seems to have time to scan cards, post threads, answer questions, and collect paypal from people. But they never have time to ship. Funny how that works, huh?[/COLOR][/B]
It's especially funny since PayPal shipping is very convenient. People don't necessarily have to go to the PO - drop it in a mailbox when you're running errands, at lunch or even schedule a pickup. There are too many options for "busy" to be a legitimate excuse. Comes down to laziness and/or lack of communication.

It's not really a big deal to me if people will be delayed as long as they say so upfront. I do afford people some benefit of the doubt around holiday times though.
jeg2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeg2315 View Post
It's especially funny since PayPal shipping is very convenient. People don't necessarily have to go to the PO - drop it in a mailbox when you're running errands, at lunch or even schedule a pickup. There are too many options for "busy" to be a legitimate excuse. Comes down to laziness and/or lack of communication.

It's not really a big deal to me if people will be delayed as long as they say so upfront. I do afford people some benefit of the doubt around holiday times though.
I agree. If someone tells me upfront there is gonna be a delay then I am ok with that. Just be straight with me, thats all I am asking. It just seems like some members make you feel like you are being out of line by just asking for a little honesty.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:54 AM   #113 (permalink)

my package showed up correct.I apologized for the delay or and over again. I responded to all your pms and I thought I put extra cards in the package. Apperantly I didnt. Im not trying to screw anyone over here things pop up weather is #@#@#@#@ here in michigan and the county dont plow worth a crapt. Agian Im sorry for the delay.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #114 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

I love these threads.

Makes my "Do not deal" list easier to manage

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:

This is on point as one can be when it comes to shipping. Dont make it any harder then it is. The thing that frustrates me is the excuses. I am not saying I am busier then anyone else but I work a full time job, have 2 children living at home with me, a spouse, a home, a dog and I belong to PTA and help coach my daughters volleyball team. Not to mention taking my daughter driving every day since she got her permit. Here is a sales thread I made this weekend.Low end sales thread Refractors galore .25 .50 and up I had meetings at work today today so I told everyone I would ship on tuesday. Guess what I still found time on monday to package and ship everything. And I dont use paypal shipping I actually go to the post office.By the way. You can PM any member in that thread and ask them if I sent thier dc#s to them. So when people tell me they are "busy" I dont buy it. Save your excuses and ship in a timely manner. You expect to be paid in a timely manner, dont you? . I follow thru on ALL my deals. 100% of the time. Period. If I say I am gonna do something I do it. Have some pride and keep your word with people. Alot of people on this site have alot more to learn about life then they do cards.
What kind of dog? I have a chocolate lab. She is precious.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I love these threads.

Makes my "Do not deal" list easier to manage
We should make a deal. I take forever to pay, don't have a confirmed address, lie about recieving high dollar cards, and will try to use feedback extortion to save 10% on my purchase.

However I do leave feedback for all transactions which is more than most can say.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
it's not rocket science to ship in a timely manner.
Quote:
I agree 100%, but it's also not rocket science to not publicly throw a fit if stuff isn't shipped after a few days during the Christmas/New Years holiday.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
What kind of dog? I have a chocolate lab. She is precious.
German Shepherd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
I agree 100%, but it's also not rocket science to not publicly throw a fit if stuff isn't shipped after a few days during the Christmas/New Years holiday.
I agree. Thanks for the Wally Hilgenberg auto on COMC, by the way. That was a good deal.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree. Thanks for the Wally Hilgenberg auto on COMC, by the way. That was a good deal.
You betcha. Please buy more.