Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #26 (permalink)

There are sooooo many people to blame for these things happening more and more on here...

The first to blame: Your fellow members

So many members on here refuse to leave honest feedback. They allow sellers/buyers to crap on them and then simply let it go. Use the afraid of retaliatory feedback excuse all you want, its not valid. Ive had 2 retaliatory negatives left for me and both were removed by mods within a week.

Continued tolerance from members on this site towards deadbeat buyers and sellers will continue to increase the number of these poor transactions. Start leaving honest feedback people...

For the thread linked above for the other buyer having issues with 3 sellers... Anyone care to bet he wont leave negatives for all 3 for the poor communication and slow shipment?
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
There are sooooo many people to blame for these things happening more and more on here...

The first to blame: Your fellow members

So many members on here refuse to leave honest feedback. They allow sellers/buyers to crap on them and then simply let it go. Use the afraid of retaliatory feedback excuse all you want, its not valid. Ive had 2 retaliatory negatives left for me and both were removed by mods within a week.

Continued tolerance from members on this site towards deadbeat buyers and sellers will continue to increase the number of these poor transactions. Start leaving honest feedback people...

For the thread linked above for the other buyer having issues with 3 sellers... Anyone care to bet he wont leave negatives for all 3 for the poor communication and slow shipment?
Mods must like you....
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Don't worry about him. He likes to jump to conclusions and ignore facts.
And you like to defend possible scum.

It's cute.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:38 AM   #29 (permalink)

Members here are leery to leave negative feedback because of the chance of receiving a retaliatory negative in return. It seems the mods here don't follow up on information that is passed to their email address, and not a pm's to the mod's on this site.

But really, this site has gone downhill for a while now over the scams here.
hoopster3977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:20 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
And you like to defend possible scum.

It's cute.
So the possible scum should have their name drug in the mud because idiots here think they have everything figured out because something looks fishy to them? You did see how thay other thread turned out yesterday right?

It's pathetic.

You even said your self..."possible" scum. You'll never see me defend pure, proven scum. I get it though. You'd rather see someone be fed to the sharks whether they're guilty or not. And it's no fun when someone brings facts to the argument instead of just accusations.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
So the possible scum should have their name drug in the mud because idiots here think they have everything figured out because something looks fishy to them? You did see how thay other thread turned out yesterday right?

It's pathetic.

You even said your self..."possible" scum. You'll never see me defend pure, proven scum. I get it though. You'd rather see someone be fed to the sharks whether they're guilty or not. And it's no fun when someone brings facts to the argument instead of just accusations.
What other thread?

OP did you get a DC yet?
Old 01-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
What other thread?

OP did you get a DC yet?
The thread where the OP was talking about selling his Super and a couple people jumped on him cause a past listing looked funny. He had all the info to prove them wrong.

I should've graded this Andrew Luck Finest Superfractor BEFORE I sold it...

Last edited by bigzig; 01-06-2013 at 12:56 PM.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #33 (permalink)

Sorry for the delay in responding, busy day yesterday helping my brother at work then a party for my wife's work.

Update is he claims DC number is in his car that is at the shop and he would get it tonight/tomorrow. I told him that not good enough since I had been requesting it for over a week. I also stated that I was filing a claim with PayPal and would be returning any items that may show up in my mailbox as I was no longer interested in getting it from him.

PayPal claim has been filed and I'm pretty much done with it.

It wasn't anything huge, just a Nick Foles chrome auto for my PC, so if anyone has one they wanna sell to replace it lemme know lol
Devi8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
Sorry for the delay in responding, busy day yesterday helping my brother at work then a party for my wife's work.

Update is he claims DC number is in his car that is at the shop and he would get it tonight/tomorrow. I told him that not good enough since I had been requesting it for over a week. I also stated that I was filing a claim with PayPal and would be returning any items that may show up in my mailbox as I was no longer interested in getting it from him.

PayPal claim has been filed and I'm pretty much done with it.

It wasn't anything huge, just a Nick Foles chrome auto for my PC, so if anyone has one they wanna sell to replace it lemme know lol
Hahaha! Keeps getting better and better. Next he will fall off a ladder, or his dog will eat the card.

Call outs were all justified in this thread. Evn if he does have a DC, almost a month to receive a purchase?! Total BS.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Hahaha! Keeps getting better and better. Next he will fall off a ladder, or his dog will eat the card.

Call outs were all justified in this thread. Evn if he does have a DC, almost a month to receive a purchase?! Total BS.
I have a feeling a family member is going to die soon...