Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Avoid these bums

CRUSADER- Agreed to $20 for a card i wanted, then said $22 because he didn't have shipping supplies. I didn't budge so he settled for my original offer he agreed to. I paid instantly same day ( 12/27). Checked Paypal for any shipping info on 12/29 nothing had been updated so i PM'd him, he responded same day giving some BS Excuse that his printer Wasn't working so i would have to wait until Monday (12/31) so he could print label at work. Well it's now 1/5 and no communication from him nor has the shipping label been printed and no cards received yet. He hasn't logged on since 1/1 so if he didn't get to ship or print label on 12/31 as promised he could have sent me a pm letting new know what's going on. Neg coming for super slow shipping (assuming card has been shipped)and horrible communication.

sluggo11- new member zero feedback selling a Cushing lot. We all had to start somewhere so i gave the guy a chance and bought the lot. Again paid instantly (12/29) as I always do and per his request because he needed the Paypal. Said he would ship out 12/31 I was fine with that since it was the weekend, check Paypal for shipping update on 1/2 and nothing. Pm him to follow up on the status, replies got busy at work Monday yada yada yada shipped out 1/2 but with no DC so i I'm like ok at least these are already coming to me unlike the CRUSADER deal. Well they show up yesterday and then boom, damaged goods. One of the cards is severely damaged on the back, I'll get scans up later of the damage but this was no shipping damage. The card is a thicker patch card and has a nice size gash on one of the edges, very noticeable. He never mentioned anything about it being damaged in the thread or thru PM's. Neg coming as well for knowingly selling damaged goods (I mean you can't miss the gash). Not even worth asking for a partial refund to "make it better" to try and avoid a neg. If you're trying to build your rep up on a new site why start off by selling damaged goods,SMH.

If retaliation is a must then so be it, it's not gonna stop me from doing what's right, and that is keeping all of the good collectors on here aware of the scrubs and from going thru this type of BS. I know what I'm about and stand for so if a retaliatory neg taints my precious iTrader then so be it.

Damaged Cushing Card- Scanner wasn't capturing the damage with the card sitting flat so i had to use my crappy phone camera. Also had some damage that looked like it was scraped on a rough surface or something and also on the front of the card there's a few deep scratches that look like will start peeling the chrome off soon. Sucks too this was a patch card /25 and i know it doesn't mean much with all the stories of fake jerseys or "event used" for the cards but this one states on the back that it was actually worn by Cushing during a college game. Pretty cool to me first card I ever owned that actually stated that too bad its ruined

Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 01-05-2013 at 01:21 PM.
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the heads up
(Haiku)he's the hero blowout deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.-BoxBreaker72
ronaldo943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

ibleed----

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Now this is a man who follows up on his word.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

2 more for the ignore list. thanks Freddy.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo943 View Post
Thanks for the heads up
Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
ibleed----
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Now this is a man who follows up on his word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
2 more for the ignore list. thanks Freddy.
Thanks and you're welcome. Pics added of damaged card.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for the heads up!
theautographkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks for the heads up.

-RJ
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

thats a shame as that is a REALLY nice looking card
Old 01-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kudos to you for dropping negatives on these guys.. If only others would follow suit..
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

I had commented on that Cushing lot saying I would take it..then he pmd me later saying he didn't have a PayPal email to send him the money...turns out he was lying and sold it to Ibleed glad I didn't get it though
mavsfan534 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan534 View Post
I had commented on that Cushing lot saying I would take it..then he pmd me later saying he didn't have a PayPal email to send him the money...turns out he was lying and sold it to Ibleed glad I didn't get it though
Simply wow. Looks like the seller is a royal douche.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #13 (permalink)

I have a damage claim on Ebay right now. Guy ships it to me in a pwe, paid 16.00 bucks for the card and 1.60 for shipping. He paid 68 cents on shipping. Now he is just beating around the bush. Guy has nearly 3000 feedback too. Guy tells me, people enjoy my low shipping costs, they have never complained before you. I told him, low shipping costs are great it you do it right. I would rather pay three bucks knowing my card is packaged correctly. Dropping the neg bomb on his butt for sure.
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilngo View Post
I have a damage claim on Ebay right now. Guy ships it to me in a pwe, paid 16.00 bucks for the card and 1.60 for shipping. He paid 68 cents on shipping. Now he is just beating around the bush. Guy has nearly 3000 feedback too. Guy tells me, people enjoy my low shipping costs, they have never complained before you. I told him, low shipping costs are great it you do it right. I would rather pay three bucks knowing my card is packaged correctly. Dropping the neg bomb on his butt for sure.
That's unfortunate but at least that damage happened during shipping, this card was shipped to me already damaged.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Man and that was a sweet looking card too
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 AM   #16 (permalink)

Update: Still waiting on the card from CRUSADER. Pm'd me Sunday with the same ol' sob story of work and home life leaving no time to ship blah blah blah. Then something about the label not coming up in Paypal to print it out so he'd have to ship without a label. Haven't heard from him since then, i mean at least take 2 minutes to shoot a short courtesy pm saying "card shipped" or SOMETHING so i know my card is on the way. Nope nada, guess I'll be filing a claim tomorrow if it doesn't show up by then. Really wanted that card too 2009 Topps Platinum Brian Cushing Black Refractor RC auto /25 to add to the /1550 and /10 I have.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Pathetic wow, hope you get the card
Old 01-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

blocked thanks!
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:46 AM   #19 (permalink)

***Update***

So received my card from CRUSADER today. Oh man, idk what to say about this member this was like the deal from hell. Like i already stated poor communication, super slow shipping, and to top it off he didn't team bag nor tape the toploader. The card was hanging out the toploader enough to possibly get ruined. Luckily no damage to the card but man it could've been bad. So on top of it all he isnt the best packer when it comes to cards either. Glad this is over.........
Old 01-15-2013, 04:43 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
***Update***

So received my card from CRUSADER today. Oh man, idk what to say about this member this was like the deal from hell. Like i already stated poor communication, super slow shipping, and to top it off he didn't team bag nor tape the toploader. The card was hanging out the toploader enough to possibly get ruined. Luckily no damage to the card but man it could've been bad. So on top of it all he isnt the best packer when it comes to cards either. Glad this is over.........
Hi FreddyIt will only be a matter of time until the blowout cavalry shows up and tells you to stop complaining about his shipping habits if your card arrived to you undamaged. Your card arrived undamaged because he got kucky. Not because of his good shipping methods. I could show some of the people on here how to properly pack cardsSorry about your loss sunday
Old 01-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Hi FreddyIt will only be a matter of time until the blowout cavalry shows up and tells you to stop complaining about his shipping habits if your card arrived to you undamaged. Your card arrived undamaged because he got kucky. Not because of his good shipping methods. I could show some of the people on here how to properly pack cardsSorry about your loss sunday
Whats up Crystal, Sunday did suck the cavalry seems to be dying down the more broke diks get called out legitimately. Those that would have the balls to say that are the same nutless idiots that DONT have the balls to neg someone.

In regards to the bolded statement, that is an understatement