Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Does your keybiard not have and "h"?

Just wondering if it is that or you are an moron.
OMG,,,,,this was pure gold jlzinck.....LMAO.....
Old 01-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP4MVP View Post
Name calling on the internet. Idc wat u say.words will only be words nothing more. Your not worth my time have a good life sir.
Hmmmm.... A credible Blowout veteran or a pissed off dumbass in a flame war. The choices, the choices.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Cause I don't have to obey anyone here they ain't my father or mother.. wat I'm trying to say is I don't take orders from no one especially HATERS

You still have to "obey" your "father or mother"?

That explains A LOT......
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
You still have to "obey" your "father or mother"?

That explains A LOT......
I'm 30 years old. If my Mother tells me to do something, I do it.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:16 AM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I'm 30 years old. If my Mother tells me to do something, I do it.
So sad.....
Old 01-10-2013, 01:52 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
cking, where are you when we need you?
I just saw this. I am ready.
Quote:
I just don't know wat u have against me. Why am I being targeted as a bad guy .
Because you are an idiot. Nothing more, nothing less.
Quote:
I said I think PEOPLE have the right to a change of heart
I think people have a right to literacy.
Quote:
Cause I don't have to obey anyone here they ain't my father or mother.. wat I'm trying to say is I don't take orders from no one especially HATERS
So its safe to say you dont have a job?Since, after all you said yourself "I dont take orders from anyone" You dont strike me as a financially responsible person. And how it is possible to be a hater on someone who has nothing? Please explain this too me. In coherant english so intelligent people can understand your mindless dribble. Have a good day. Or dont. I really dont care either way. Where do they find these people?
Old 01-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #82 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

So its safe to say you dont have a job?Since, after all you said yourself "I dont take orders from anyone" You dont strike me as a financially responsible person. And how it is possible to be a hater on someone who has nothing? Please explain this too me. In coherant english so intelligent people can understand your mindless dribble. Have a good day. Or dont. I really dont care either way. Where do they find these people?
Good post CK. But it is past his bed time. He must obey mommy and daddy and be in bed by bed time.

I am sure he will be back tomorrow.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:10 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Good post CK. But it is past his bed time. He must obey mommy and daddy and be in bed by bed time.

I am sure he will be back tomorrow.
I can do one better. Pay attention to posts 2, 5,7,10 and 15.Pay special attention to post 10. Just wow. Just what we need more douches. You guys should read this link.

**FS-QUICKSALE Russell Wilson Ticket Auto and Chrome Camo Refractor!!**
Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #84 (permalink)

Thanks. What. Please.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:40 AM   #85 (permalink)

I think douchiness is baiting the guy for his ebay ID

Dude, you post your ebay ID...get ready to be harassed and dinged.

See, you post what you think AND have your ebay ID up, you end up with a pile of BS from petty children.

Ck, you have gone from being drepressed over this site to attacking anyone who has any character flaw of late. You are on the band-wagon when there is smoke just as fast as anyone.
I am sorry this website has gotten you to become the way you have. While I do not understand why you still bother using it, perhaps limit yourself to the people you respect,trust and like and let natural selection handle the rest...seems less angry and spiteful that way.

4mvp....you need to think,reflect then ponder before each post. You react from age and a lack of knowledge and it makes you seem skitchy,foolish and below board...but,never give your ebay ID to anyone on this forum you do not COMPLETELY trust I pissed a tough guy off 2 years back who targeted me and negged me to "Get even"...so live and learn...but please,use your head...oh...and proper sentence grammar,punctuation and capitalization will save you a world of forum pain
Old 01-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
I can do one better. Pay attention to posts 2, 5,7,10 and 15.Pay special attention to post 10. Just wow. Just what we need more douches. You guys should read this link.

Why would he randomly be defending Giant. Same member possibly?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:50 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:

Read my last post in this thread. The OP pulled a very shady move on me.
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 AM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post

Dude, you post your ebay ID...get ready to be harassed and dinged.

See, you post what you think AND have your ebay ID up, you end up with a pile of BS from petty children.

Ck, you have gone from being drepressed over this site to attacking anyone who has any character flaw of late. You are on the band-wagon when there is smoke just as fast as anyone.
I am sorry this website has gotten you to become the way you have. While I do not understand why you still bother using it, perhaps limit yourself to the people you respect,trust and like and let natural selection handle the rest...seems less angry and spiteful that way.

4mvp....you need to think,reflect then ponder before each post. You react from age and a lack of knowledge and it makes you seem skitchy,foolish and below board...but,never give your ebay ID to anyone on this forum you do not COMPLETELY trust I pissed a tough guy off 2 years back who targeted me and negged me to "Get even"...so live and learn...but please,use your head...oh...and proper sentence grammar,punctuation and capitalization will save you a world of forum pain

What I find interesting is that a bunch of people were on the guys case yet I am the only one who you are saying something too. I will tell you the same thing I tell anyone who says they dont like my posts. Dont read them. If you are reading something of your own free will then you can either deal with what that person is saying or put them on ignore. I actually thought I have been pretty easy going lately. I have zero tolerence for idiots like the guy in that thread. If you dont understand that then thats on you. Oh, and depressed is by far the wrong word. I am a mentally strong person and nothing that goes on in this forum affects me in any way, shape or form. So I dont think that depressed was the right choice of words. Disgusted would be much more descriptive. Check my feedback if you like. I seem to get quite a few deals done on here. I will not roll over and allow myself to be jerked around on here by a bunch of thieves and scammers. And if the only way I can get my point across to some of these darelicts is too be rude and blunt then thats what I am gonna do. Thats who I am. Like it or lump it. It makes no diffrence to be whatsoever. If a mod pms me and tells me to tone it down I will 100% respect thier wishes and do as they ask. But that has never once happened and until it does people like you and man in the mirror should go try to police someone else because you are not gonna get anywhere with me.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #89 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Name calling on the internet. Idc wat u say.words will only be words nothing more. Your not worth my time have a good life sir.
But I must be because you decided to reply.

Translated so you can understand..

"But i must b cuz u dcded 2 reply"

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
But I must be because you decided to reply.

Translated so you can understand..

"But i must b cuz u dcded 2 reply"
I believe that you were sent down from Heaven to eliminate these miscreants from this forum one by one. Spot on post as always Jon.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
What I find interesting is that a bunch of people were on the guys case yet I am the only one who you are saying something too. I will tell you the same thing I tell anyone who says they dont like my posts. Dont read them. If you are reading something of your own free will then you can either deal with what that person is saying or put them on ignore. I actually thought I have been pretty easy going lately. I have zero tolerence for idiots like the guy in that thread. If you dont understand that then thats on you. Oh, and depressed is by far the wrong word. I am a mentally strong person and nothing that goes on in this forum affects me in any way, shape or form. So I dont think that depressed was the right choice of words. Disgusted would be much more descriptive. Check my feedback if you like. I seem to get quite a few deals done on here. I will not roll over and allow myself to be jerked around on here by a bunch of thieves and scammers. And if the only way I can get my point across to some of these darelicts is too be rude and blunt then thats what I am gonna do. Thats who I am. Like it or lump it. It makes no diffrence to be whatsoever. If a mod pms me and tells me to tone it down I will 100% respect thier wishes and do as they ask. But that has never once happened and until it does people like you and man in the mirror should go try to police someone else because you are not gonna get anywhere with me.

I was handing out advice, not policing you
I also lumped several people in the 1st line
Quote:
I guess you feel you can say what ever you like and give 2 shits how anyone feels...unless a mod says something

You are not the type of person I thought you were...you are totally self-centered.

Unsubbing as I could care less what your reply is as I now see you aren't any different than any other dumbass who posts from anger/butt hurt here. You are a broken record saying the same tired ol whine, over and over...the empty can rattles the most and all of that.

I will refrain from your posts in the future as you suggest,Carry on..kid
Old 01-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #92 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
This right here should be the blowout forums logo! Love it!

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:

Do u think I care wat u think bout me ur just another person safe infront of ur keyboard and computer nothing more
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote