Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Another waste of time NPB Brokdik on Ebay (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/428599-another-waste-time-npb-brokdik-ebay.html)

obadger 01-09-2013 12:12 AM

Another waste of time NPB Brokdik on Ebay

Heres another brokebag-----hangover112013 Updated 1/30/13

Heres one for your blocked list-----sayheykid34
Same as always----they offer, I counter, they accept, not a peep from them for 8 days.

cking 01-09-2013 12:18 AM

[QUOTE=obadger;3987018]Heres one for your blocked list-----sayheykid34
Same as always----they offer, I counter, they accept, not a peep from them for 8 days.[/QUOTE]

What a colassal waste of someones time. Some people are just flat out inconsiderate and think about nothing but themselves. People need to be aware that your actions affect other people. I just dont understand why someone would go thru the whole offer process and then just not pay. That baffles me. Is it just me or does that seem really dumb for someone to do?

obadger 01-09-2013 12:26 AM

[QUOTE=cking;3987050]What a colassal waste of someones time. Some people are just flat out inconsiderate and think about nothing but themselves. People need to be aware that your actions affect other people. I just dont understand why someone would go thru the whole offer process and then just not pay. That baffles me. Is it just me or does that seem really dumb for someone to do?[/QUOTE]

Sure seems like it. All that for a $42 card. 1600 feedback too. But like other places :D no consequences for doing it. They're just playing the system. But I'm sure they had offered on multiples of the same card and ended up paying for the cheapest one.

obadger 01-09-2013 12:57 AM

And here is message I get from NPB

Dear xxxxx,Lordy now I am blocked on bidding because of this strike! This is ridiculous, over a $42 card that I want and was ready to pay for??! Can you please respond to me, I need to get this resolved ASAP. How do you just do that (close a case, that is) without communicating to a Buyer before finalizing it? This obv. has serious implications-- please check my FB, I am 1,000% legit & now this is a BIG problem for me that I need to resolve... & I expect the courtesy of a reply, PLEASE. Thank you.- sayheykid34

All this after he offers, an invoice from myself AND ebay, a notice of case being opened--------------and now its all my fault :confused::confused::confused:

sdoug76 01-09-2013 01:03 AM

[QUOTE=obadger;3987233]And here is message I get from NPB

Dear xxxxx,Lordy now I am blocked on bidding because of this strike! This is ridiculous, over a $42 card that I want and was ready to pay for??! Can you please respond to me, I need to get this resolved ASAP. How do you just do that (close a case, that is) without communicating to a Buyer before finalizing it? This obv. has serious implications-- please check my FB, I am 1,000% legit & now this is a BIG problem for me that I need to resolve... & I expect the courtesy of a reply, PLEASE. Thank you.- sayheykid34

All this after he offers, an invoice from myself AND ebay, a notice of case being opened--------------and now its all my fault :confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, what a douche...

cking 01-09-2013 02:09 AM

[QUOTE=obadger;3987233]And here is message I get from NPB

All this after he offers, an invoice from myself AND ebay, a notice of case being opened--------------and now its all my fault :confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

In the immortal words of our Columbian whore master Mr. RonLabo, ebay is full of
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]MUNGOTARDS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

texas 01-09-2013 02:15 AM

hahaha typical ebay

popmaz 01-09-2013 09:54 AM

I feel your pain. I had a buyer (schema37) a month or so ago win an auction. I messaged him after 3 days of not receiving payment. He messages me back almost immediately that he will be paying "shortly," 5 days and a NPB strike later he sent me a message going off on me about my lack of patience and how he said he would pay "shortly" I simply told him that we must have different definitions of the word shortly.

wegoingsizzler 01-09-2013 11:05 AM

Tell him that his is full of you know what... ebay doesn't block you from bidding other auctions after only 1 NBP strike... so he must have done this 1 too many times....

obadger 01-09-2013 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=wegoingsizzler;3988331]Tell him that his is full of you know what... ebay doesn't block you from bidding other auctions after only 1 NBP strike... so he must have done this 1 too many times....[/QUOTE]

Correct. He said in another message that this was his 2nd in a month----again, blamed the seller. I dropped 7 strikes on a member there a couple months ago, checked back a week later and was still active there. Not sure of their criteria anymore :confused::confused:

bigzig 01-09-2013 01:04 PM

[QUOTE=obadger;3988388]Correct. He said in another message that this was his 2nd in a month----again, blamed the seller. I dropped 7 strikes on a member there a couple months ago, checked back a week later and was still active there. Not sure of their criteria anymore :confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

There is an option for sellers to block bidders with 2 or more strikes within a 6 month period. Ebay themselves doesn't really seem to do anything except in cases where a new user goes crazy bidding and never pays for anything.

jlzinck 01-09-2013 02:02 PM

Please use this response-

Dear window licker-

I will use small words as to no challenge your damaged IQ.

Please see the line below that you have in YOUR acutions.

[B]-- Please pay for your item(s) ASAP and within four (4) days of auction's end, or item may be relisted;[/B]

Take your own advice. Also for the love of the world please don't procreate as there are far too many stupid people in the world.

Respectfully Yours,

Seller

Zerokruel 01-09-2013 03:25 PM

[QUOTE=bigzig;3988984]There is an option for sellers to block bidders with 2 or more strikes within a 6 month period. Ebay themselves doesn't really seem to do anything except in cases where a new user goes crazy bidding and never pays for anything.[/QUOTE]

I only do BIN's, however I have this option in place. I went and checked my "Buyer Requirements Activity Log", and in the past month it has prevented 12 buyers with too many strikes from buying or sending an offer on an item. :)!

It's a very good feature to have.

PDawson21 01-09-2013 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Zerokruel;3989797]I only do BIN's, however I have this option in place. I went and checked my "Buyer Requirements Activity Log", and in the past month it has prevented 12 buyers with too many strikes from buying or sending an offer on an item. :)!

It's a very good feature to have.[/QUOTE]

How can you check that? Would be interested to know.

obadger 01-09-2013 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=bigzig;3988984]There is an option for sellers to block bidders with 2 or more strikes within a 6 month period. Ebay themselves doesn't really seem to do anything except in cases where a new user goes crazy bidding and never pays for anything.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I have that in place and I'm sure the other sellers he was trying to bid/offer on last night do also.

[QUOTE=jlzinck;3989311]Please use this response-

Dear window licker-

I will use small words as to no challenge your damaged IQ.

Please see the line below that you have in YOUR acutions.

[B]-- Please pay for your item(s) ASAP and within four (4) days of auction's end, or item may be relisted;[/B]

Take your own advice. Also for the love of the world please don't procreate as there are far too many stupid people in the world.

Respectfully Yours,

Seller[/QUOTE]

Nice :)! Permission to copy, paste & save? Had gone nearly 2 months without issue too. All part of the game.

gunshowboy 01-09-2013 04:46 PM

I thought the buyers actually ebay id was brokdik and thought it was someone trying to steal my non-thunder

calculusdork 01-09-2013 05:32 PM

[QUOTE=gunshowboy;3990451]I thought the buyers actually ebay id was brokdik and thought it was someone trying to steal my non-thunder[/QUOTE]

LMAO ... you never cease to amaze!

obadger 01-30-2013 02:30 PM

Update for another azzclown by user id of----hangover112013

Clayton/Nikki 02-03-2013 01:14 PM

This Cumm Guzzling Dirt Bag:eek: stiffed me on $145.00. He contacted me yesterday and said he got in over his head and will pay asap. You should check his feedback now! Wow!!!!!!!! What a Loser of the hobby. Bidding and not paying on mid tier stuff and more high end as well. Why do people do this?

saintsfan67 02-03-2013 04:38 PM

Another FOO

TSJCT 02-03-2013 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=saintsfan67;4173654]Another FOO[/QUOTE]

please check pm sir.

Josh611 02-04-2013 10:23 AM

People buy and don't pay on eBay?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've been paid for the last 2 things I've sold, I should go buy a lottery ticket

glen87 02-04-2013 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=Zerokruel;3989797]I only do BIN's, however I have this option in place. I went and checked my "Buyer Requirements Activity Log", and in the past month it has prevented 12 buyers with too many strikes from buying or sending an offer on an item. :)!

It's a very good feature to have.[/QUOTE]

NICE feature, have had 9 in the last 60 days

2 for "Too many Unpaid Item strikes" including a 1,752 FB id
7 for "Buyers without a PayPal account"

the paypal one looks like 7, but only 4 different people. 3 tried on different items.