Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
I dont want a refund i want my cards!!

And no i dont have video, but i have the thread and pm stating he didnt send the rest

And with that said, me adding a paragraph comment is nowhere near the to the top or bump... That happen all day...this post was never meant to be about the mods, it was about the user, i just responded to the mod comment


And funny thing is, SCF, ive never had an issue there, buying or selling, and users are dou**ebags like you and dont overprice cards or try to low ball you like on here... I like both sites, both have their flaws, both have their advantages, and between the 5 sites i use and ebay ive never had a neg and almost all the bad deals ive seen have been on this site...have fun, go send your money to haiku while ur at it... I made this post to warn other members about a certain member not to deal with morons like u
Put your big girl panties on and file a claim if you did not get everthing you agreed upon. Then leave and don't come back
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
Ya my first line sums it up, same as every member on here, they would want their cards, that they paid for! Not to waste their time to send back an likely not get a refund...

My threat title?? Where is anything i said a threat?! My advice is to not deal with that member, and i certainly will not be dealing with you...take your 170 feedback, go slap a**es with ur boys(haiku) and have a nice day
So, now you are butt hurt and figure you will deflect from your ignorance and attitude towards me ?

I understand you are a child, but your lack of common sense and over-all lack of intelligence is about par for most newer members.

My feedback is moot to my issue with your attitude and sense of entitlement.

Your title said another reason to leave the site. Didn't imply you were making a threat, I was telling you to do it...leave. Clearly there is a nirvana over the hill,go on and find it. Dumb people are why thieves thrive, the fewer of you about,the better for those of us who enjoy the site.

By your logic moderators are police....again, showing just how silly your posts were.

The hollow remark about not dealing with me.......childish and empty.

Anything else ?
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
So, now you are butt hurt and figure you will deflect from your ignorance and attitude towards me ?

I understand you are a child, but your lack of common sense and over-all lack of intelligence is about par for most newer members.

My feedback is moot to my issue with your attitude and sense of entitlement.

Your title said another reason to leave the site. Didn't imply you were making a threat, I was telling you to do it...leave. Clearly there is a nirvana over the hill,go on and find it. Dumb people are why thieves thrive, the fewer of you about,the better for those of us who enjoy the site.

By your logic moderators are police....again, showing just how silly your posts were.

The hollow remark about not dealing with me.......childish and empty.

Anything else ?
No,this sites lack of action is why thieves thrive. This guy gets robbed and you are cussing him out and not saying a word about the seller. The other day you were preaching to me about the exact thing you are doing now. All the seller needs to do is drop a neg and the full Blowout Cards trifecta will be complete.

#1-Take a buyers money

#2-Dont send at all or send the wrong cards

#3-Drop a neg on the buyer if they complain

This happens every day on this site and there is no disputing that fact. And it happens because nothing is ever done about it. Period. For some reason you and a few others dont seem to wanna face that fact. Or to address it. And that is why thieves thrive. People like you expecting others to overlook thier actions.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
No,this sites lack of action is why thieves thrive. This guy gets robbed and you are cussing him out and not saying a word about the seller. The other day you were preaching to me about the exact thing you are doing now. All the seller needs to do is drop a neg and the full Blowout Cards trifecta will be complete.

#1-Take a buyers money

#2-Dont send at all or send the wrong cards

#3-Drop a neg on the buyer if they complain

This happens every day on this site and there is no disputing that fact. And it happens because nothing is ever done about it. Period. For some reason you and a few others dont seem to wanna face that fact. Or to address it. And that is why thieves thrive. People like you expecting others to overlook thier actions.
I am unsure what fact you feel I am missing. You danced over multiple areas.
The FACT is the staff can do NOTHING.....and the issue is you are not a simpleton,but you can;t seem to grasp that little fact.

Your concept of addressing is blanket bans..sort of like shoot them all and let god sort them out. That is your approach. Guilt or innocence is moot, ban em all and worry about something else.

Your other issue is you thrive on any topic that rants about being scammed and you blame the site....you enable dumbasses by making them think this is true. You are as culpable as the people you accuse of inactivity. Bitch and moan rather than try to help.....clearly you are as American as Apple pie.

This kid has issues with his seller. That seller offered to send a refund. This kid doesn;t want the refund because the card has gone up in value. The seller may have been dealing off the bottom of the deck, I dunno, but when a deal goes south and you get the chance to reset,go back to square 1 and elect not too because your OWN greed is in the way...then blame the site for not forcing him to send that other card ...right ?
Stupid #@#@#@#@ brother

Now, you said if disliked...and what you REALLY MEANT was if I disagree,with your posts, to not respond to them,so since I know the type of person you are to a T and I know if I ask you to exercise the same respect I opted to show, will be responded with some snide remark, I will add you to the ignore list.

Then you can go on championing the dumb people who allow themselves to be robbed, as well as the people who feel any small thing is the fault of staff as well as blowout, without any input from me.

Ciao~
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I am unsure what fact you feel I am missing. You danced over multiple areas.
The FACT is the staff can do NOTHING.....and the issue is you are not a simpleton,but you can;t seem to grasp that little fact.

Your concept of addressing is blanket bans..sort of like shoot them all and let god sort them out. That is your approach. Guilt or innocence is moot, ban em all and worry about something else.

Your other issue is you thrive on any topic that rants about being scammed and you blame the site....you enable dumbasses by making them think this is true. You are as culpable as the people you accuse of inactivity. Bitch and moan rather than try to help.....clearly you are as American as Apple pie.

This kid has issues with his seller. That seller offered to send a refund. This kid doesn;t want the refund because the card has gone up in value. The seller may have been dealing off the bottom of the deck, I dunno, but when a deal goes south and you get the chance to reset,go back to square 1 and elect not too because your OWN greed is in the way...then blame the site for not forcing him to send that other card ...right ?
Stupid #@#@#@#@ brother

Now, you said if disliked...and what you REALLY MEANT was if I disagree,with your posts, to not respond to them,so since I know the type of person you are to a T and I know if I ask you to exercise the same respect I opted to show, will be responded with some snide remark, I will add you to the ignore list.

Then you can go on championing the dumb people who allow themselves to be robbed, as well as the people who feel any small thing is the fault of staff as well as blowout, without any input from me.

Ciao~
I have no problem with you disagreeing with me. Everyone is entitled to thier thoughts.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,302
Default

I like Tacos!
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 25,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I like Tacos!
And I like burritos
__________________
After two years of avoiding detection from BODA, the infamous FBI profiler eric82 has discovered my dark secret...I am HAIKU!
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,614
Default

For one im no kid! 2 the value of the cards has NOT gone up. WHY would I be wrong for wanting to keep the cards I paid for as well as recieve the REST I paid for?! Why should I be the one to lose money shipping cards back that I obviously wanted or I wouldnt of spent $350 on them, when it was his mistake e doesnt want to deal with...Would of been a simple solution, send the remaining cards, but no, he wants them back because someone else made a better offer after the fact?! I dont think so...

How about this, ill sell you all my cards for $100, everything in every scan i have in every thread, send you $50 worth and when youre not happy tell you to send them back for a refund, ill sell them to someone else for more...who's the kid?! You!!! As far as im ignorant like most newer users?! Ive been on this site almost 2yrs on and off, far from new.

No the mods arent the 'police' and this thread was never about the mods initially, it was about a bad seller, but yes, they have more control than none! They have the ability to look at the evidence, work with the seller, place a hold on him(ie same as new memebers, must send first) or ban for a period of time...


Kind of funny how Im the one getting slammed and the seller isnt getting a drop of attention and nobody seems to care he's a thief
__________________
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/yourmyboyblue/
I OWN A BLACK LAB SERVICE DOG, YOU MAY SEE A DOG HAIR IN A SCAN OR SHIPPING LABEL! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS AVOID ME!
Barry Sanders Non 1/1 PC 2231/5335 41.8%

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 01-12-2013 at 09:15 PM.
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,302
Default

I think that you have lost all support in this thread because your attitude has been kind of crappy and on top of that your unintelligible diatribe has the grammatical and spelling characteristics of a third grader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
For one im no kid! 2 the value of the cards has NOT gone up. WHY would I be wrong for wanting to keep the cards I paid for as well as recieve the REST I paid for?! Why should I be the one to lose money shipping cards back that I obviously wanted or I wouldnt of spent $350 on them, when it was his mistake e doesnt want to deal with...Would of been a simple solution, send the remaining cards, but no, he wants them back because someone else made a better offer after the fact?! I dont think so...

How about this, ill sell you all my cards for $100, everything in every scan i have in every thread, send you $50 worth and when youre not happy tell you to send them back for a refund, ill sell them to someone else for more...who's the kid?! You!!! As far as im ignorant like most newer users?! Ive been on this site almost 2yrs on and off, far from new.

No the mods arent the 'police' and this thread was never about the mods initially, it was about a bad seller, but yes, they have more control than none! They have the ability to look at the evidence, work with the seller, place a hold on him(ie same as new memebers, must send first) or ban for a period of time...


Kind of funny how Im the one getting slammed and the seller isnt getting a drop of attention and nobody seems to care he's a thief
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I think that you have lost all support in this thread because your attitude has been kind of crappy and on top of that your unintelligible diatribe has the grammatical and spelling characteristics of a third grader.
Sorry, I disagree. He is the one who was ripped off. He has every right to be pissed.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,614
Default

My grammatics and spelling?! Are you serious?! And my attitude? There was no attitude, a simple post about a bad seller, until I started getting slammed for posting about it..Damn right Im going to have a poor attitude when im the one getting slammed in favor of someone who screwed me over...As far as my 'support' on this thread, I could care less. I will defend myself yes, but if you dont like me ohhhh well, I could care less
__________________
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/yourmyboyblue/
I OWN A BLACK LAB SERVICE DOG, YOU MAY SEE A DOG HAIR IN A SCAN OR SHIPPING LABEL! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS AVOID ME!
Barry Sanders Non 1/1 PC 2231/5335 41.8%
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
My grammatics and spelling?! Are you serious?! And my attitude? There was no attitude, a simple post about a bad seller, until I started getting slammed for posting about it..Damn right Im going to have a poor attitude when im the one getting slammed in favor of someone who screwed me over...As far as my 'support' on this thread, I could care less. I will defend myself yes, but if you dont like me ohhhh well, I could care less
Dont worry about it. There is a select group of vetrens on here who bash buyers when they are robbed. I dont know why they do it. Its strange. Dont let them bother you. People will come on here and call you dumb because you allowed yourself to be robbed. You paid the seller, he did not send all the agreed upon cards. I am not sure how that makes you dumb. Maybe one of them can enlighten me. I am all ears. I do not back down from them and I do not and will not soften my stance on thieves. I continue to post my thoughts on the situation regardless of what they say. That should speak for itself how concerned I am with what they think. Its only a group of about 4-5 people. Check my feedback. Everyone else has no problem with me what so ever.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,614
Default

Lol, I appreciate the kind words cking! Its pretty sad when you come here to warn future people and this is what happens..
__________________
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/yourmyboyblue/
I OWN A BLACK LAB SERVICE DOG, YOU MAY SEE A DOG HAIR IN A SCAN OR SHIPPING LABEL! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS AVOID ME!
Barry Sanders Non 1/1 PC 2231/5335 41.8%
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,302
Default

I agree that he was ripped off and deserves to be upset. IMHO he took it too far with complaints and crying about this site and the mods. This struck me as extremely poor form and I said my peace.

One more thing, nobody entered this thread supporting the scammer so that theory is bunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Sorry, I disagree. He is the one who was ripped off. He has every right to be pissed.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 01-12-2013 at 11:22 PM.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:18 AM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 353
Default

You paid for cards, you didn't receive them all, seller gave you a refund, therefore why are you bitching? You didn't LOSE anything. You got some cards you wanted, and refunded the rest. Stop bitching like a baby and move on. If you don't think you'd get screwed in some deals then don't buy. Plain and #@#@#@#@ing simple.

Now leave this site, like your title says, I'm sure you won't be missed.
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
You paid for cards, you didn't receive them all, seller gave you a refund, therefore why are you bitching? You didn't LOSE anything. You got some cards you wanted, and refunded the rest. Stop bitching like a baby and move on. If you don't think you'd get screwed in some deals then don't buy. Plain and #@#@#@#@ing simple.

Now leave this site, like your title says, I'm sure you won't be missed.
Are you seriously trying to say that this is an ok business practice? I cannot even think of a reasonable response to this statement but I will try none the less. So here it goes. You are getting married. You and 3 people in your wedding go get fited for tuxs. You pay 200 each for them, 800 total. You pay this cost up front at the fitting. On your wedding day you and your 3 friends go to pick up your tuxs. The tux store gives you 3 tuxs and refunds you 200 for the fourth one. That would piss you off I believe. By your logic someone could have made a sales thread this morning selling Colin Kapernick autos. Someone said they would take them and they pay instantly. Colin has a huge game later on that day. The seller now has the right to give a refund and not send the cards and honor the deal. I mean after all the buyer did not lose anything right?
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.

Last edited by cking; 01-13-2013 at 05:38 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:39 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,873
Default

Wow 37jetson make up your mind sir.. Why was it such a crime when I decided to back out of a deal several months ago? I recall you sayin I was a POS scumbag etc. without knowing me or dealing with me..Yet your buddy otter05 backs out of a deal your attempting to call the OP a crybaby? What has changed? You say this thread is uncalled for but you flamed that thread about me countless times? I bet you feel like a real bad ace puffing up your chest at the screen all day every day huh? Here at Blowout there is no such thing as right or wrong if your a member of the "it crowd" this consists of non life having dweebs who sit on the boards 24/7 carrying on about the lives they wish they had while passing judgement on everyone they do not know because they are simply miserable with themselves.Hey OP if you offered free contests they will all jump at the chance to be your friend...hell some of them will even tell you they love you!
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
Took over 2 weeks to send, didnt send all items as described in thread...conpletely rude in PM's regarding issue...to his defense he did offer a refund but only so he 'could sell them to someone else for more' contacted mods, but since my feedback isnt as high he wins...same reason i left months ago, sellers like this ruin the hobby, make it no fun, and board is treated like we are in high school, if your not the popular guy you get shafted and all is well...
May I ask you a question op? When the seller mailed your cards he was fully aware that he did not send all of the cards you paid for. Did he offer you a refund then and tell you that he was not sending all the cards or did he not offer a refund until after you recieved the package and messaged him asking him where the rest of the cards were?
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:36 AM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,631
Default

IMO The op has a legitmate beef, however he has approached it poorly. Make the person you originally traded with do a partial refund or pay return shipping for a full refund. If they do not, drop a neg on them. You may get a retaliatory neg in return. But if you do just put in your signature "otter05 leaves retaliatory negatives, see my itrader for proof. Sour grapes."
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #45 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Sorry, I disagree. He is the one who was ripped off. He has every right to be pissed.
100% correct. And if he didn't get what he paid for he needs to file a claim to get his money back.


And OP what mod did you talk to?
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
100% correct. And if he didn't get what he paid for he needs to file a claim to get his money back.


And OP what mod did you talk to?
Thank you Jon. At least someone is making some sense on here lately. Some of the fellas up above were saying as long as the seller refunded for the cards he chose not to send then the buyer has no beef because he did not lose anything. That is flat out ridiculous. But for some reason it does not surprise me. Nothing surprises me anymore. Blowout business ethics 101. I am curious as to when the seller offered the refund. When he shipped or did he wait until the buyer complained after he realized he was shorted a few cards. Some of the people on this board are very unethical and seem to have no shame. Pathetic.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,614
Default

Phillies- I never got refunded for the cards he didnt send, just an fyi
Cking-i sent him messages 3 times before he even sent, he sends, pulls out the best cards and sends all but 4...never said anything about it until i contacted him about not getting them all...at that point he said send them back so i can sell them to someone who offered more and then ill refund you your money
Mm-i tried workig with him, he wsnt sending the addiitional cards or sending partial refund, he wanted the cards back so he could sell them for more...i guess in the over 2 weeks to send and 3 excuses later he had found another buyer
__________________
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/yourmyboyblue/
I OWN A BLACK LAB SERVICE DOG, YOU MAY SEE A DOG HAIR IN A SCAN OR SHIPPING LABEL! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS AVOID ME!
Barry Sanders Non 1/1 PC 2231/5335 41.8%

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 01-13-2013 at 11:56 AM.
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,607
Default

Louuuuuuuud noiisssssses!
__________________
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/Cornerback9/library/Football%20cards

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
cardboxbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham County, Kentucky
Posts: 2,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I agree that he was ripped off and deserves to be upset. IMHO he took it too far with complaints and crying about this site and the mods. This struck me as extremely poor form and I said my peace.

One more thing, nobody entered this thread supporting the scammer so that theory is bunk.
Why is he wrong to complain about Blowout and the way they handle this stuff? They are made aware of people ripping others off and they continue to let them deal. They let people leave retaliatory feedback on the system they tout so highly everytime a situation pops up and then refuse to remove them. I'm sorry but as much as everyone wants to say BO has no culpability in the matter all you have to do is look at the logo in the left hand corner of this forum. No, they can't be held legally responsible for any of this but it does weigh on their reputation and people's willingness to do business with them.
__________________
FREE CAPTAINBOHICA!!!
upsbroker06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,614
Default

Well put upsbroker...Side note Ive never understood why there is no trade manager on here...it spells the deal out both users have to accept the transaction and so on...I like this site, but there needs to be legit actions taken for a legit circumstance...my posts wasnt about the mods or site, it was me informing the rest of the users of another bad dealer in a recent slew of them...but when asked i gave my opinion, and ill stand by it, people get banned or suspended for bumping but not for bad deals...thats a flaw. People with higher feedback get sided with over people with less(understandable to an extent but not the lower rated person pays and the higher rated gets away with not sending or not sending all) 90% of the deals ive had on every site ive been on have been great, another 5% that were sketchy, and the last 5 that were bad...Its not just this site!! Its everywhere and there is only so much they can do..But doing nothing isnt one of them
__________________
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/yourmyboyblue/
I OWN A BLACK LAB SERVICE DOG, YOU MAY SEE A DOG HAIR IN A SCAN OR SHIPPING LABEL! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS AVOID ME!
Barry Sanders Non 1/1 PC 2231/5335 41.8%

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 01-13-2013 at 12:53 PM.
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.