Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #101 (permalink)

I rest my case
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
check ebay sales moron, the sanders 2-3clr patches sell for 10-15....the MAJORITY of 2-3clr patches in that set sell for $1-$5....if you want ill post links to closed auctions for you

The price you guys decided on is not my concern
But the fact that 20 of the 53 listings i find ended at 9.99 or above
and 7 of those 20 ended above $20
while you only show the ones that ended for cheap says alot about you.

To say that the majority sell for 1 to 5 is also blatantly false.
19 of the 53 im coming up with sold for 5 or less.
The majority, 30 of 53 ,sold for 7 or more
In case youre not aware a majority means more than half not less than half

So I guess we shouldnt be surprised that you somehow feel cheated
for not getting 4 cards that were never explicitly discussed to begin with.

2009 Exquisite Patch 75 -auto -autograph | eBay

AP $60
Adrian Peterson 2009 UD Exquisite Logo Patch 51 75 Upper Deck Vikings | eBay

Bo Jackson $50
2009 Exquisite Patch P BJ Bo Jackson 01 75 Raiders Game Used Upper Deck UD | eBay

Aaron Rodgers $40
2009 Aaron Rodgers Exquisite Jersey Mint SP 6 75 Packers Patch | eBay

Ray Lewis $26
2009 Exquisite Collection Ray Lewis 3 Color Patch Card P RL 'D 50 75 | eBay

Emmitt - $25
2009 Exquisite Emmitt Smith 3 Color Jersey Patch 10 75 Cowboys | eBay

Sanders $22
2009 Exquisite Barry Sanders Patch 54 75 2008 Certified Jersey 37 50 Lions | eBay

Eli $20
2009 UD Exquisite Eli Manning D 75 Game Used SP Patch Giants | eBay

As for calling someone else a moron, you would do well to remember that
you are the one who spent $350 without bothering to clarify what you were getting.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 01-14-2013 at 12:42 AM.
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #103 (permalink)

i posted the most recent sales!! as far as your post, i got a 1clr bo jackson so that card isnt in the same league...the ap you show is a logo patch, not your standard 2-3clr patch...and ya go do your search and find the highest of all of them with insane patches, none of which are anywhere near what i recieved! i pulled straight down from the list of 2009 exquisite patch search...no sh*t a logo of AP is going to go for a lot more than a 2clr, but guess what I wasnt getting a logo of AP, or even close...go do a real search this time of the set, and the MAJORITY sell for under $5, yes your stars will sell for more(ap went for $13) but a few doesnt make the majority, so you pulling the 5 highest priced cards instead of an actual assessment of the card or average sale value....let me guess...when you sell a card you go to ebay find the highest sale of it and ask for that, and then when you buy you go find the lowest sale and ask for 20% less because you dont pay ebay prices
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
i posted the most recent sales!! as far as your post, i got a 1clr bo jackson so that card isnt in the same league...the ap you show is a logo patch, not your standard 2-3clr patch...and ya go do your search and find the highest of all of them with insane patches, none of which are anywhere near what i recieved! i pulled straight down from the list of 2009 exquisite patch search...no sh*t a logo of AP is going to go for a lot more than a 2clr, but guess what I wasnt getting a logo of AP, or even close...go do a real search this time of the set, and the MAJORITY sell for under $5, yes your stars will sell for more(ap went for $13) but a few doesnt make the majority, so you pulling the 5 highest priced cards instead of an actual assessment of the card or average sale value....let me guess...when you sell a card you go to ebay find the highest sale of it and ask for that, and then when you buy you go find the lowest sale and ask for 20% less because you dont pay ebay prices
Youre are so full of sht its unreal.

here it is again - count for yourself.

19 of the 53 ended for under 5.
19 is not a majority.

34 of 53 sold for 5 or more
34 IS a majority

Therefore you are a liar.

Take your refund, or keep the cards.
then, take your own advice and leave.

added to ignore ...

Last edited by MetDude; 01-14-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 AM   #105 (permalink)

lmao, ya 19 of 53 closed threads where 11 more didnt sell(including your overpriced AP logo, and bo jackson and aaron rodgers) and only 10 that sold for $10 or more(and of those 10 there were other sales of the same player that sold for less)...funny how you try to say your "7" sold when only 3 of them did,
Old 01-14-2013, 01:08 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
lmao, ya 19 of 53 closed threads where 11 more didnt sell(including your overpriced AP logo, and bo jackson and aaron rodgers) and only 10 that sold for $10 or more(and of those 10 there were other sales of the same player that sold for less)...funny how you try to say your "7" sold when only 3 of them did,
Since I havent gotten to adding you to ignore quite yet,
I will once again show just how much of a liar you are.
Click the link that ive now posted 3 times

they are all sold listings
now count.

What you fail to understand is that I dont care what they sold for or the price you paid..
Just wanted to show that you are a liar.

Something I hope is clearly remembered by the mods
and everyone else reading this
Old 01-14-2013, 01:10 AM   #107 (permalink)

oops double post

double dog dare ya to click this and then click see original listin and read the part where it says
Ended: Dec 16, 2012 14:04:37 PST Sold for:US $60.00

Adrian Peterson 2009 UD Exquisite Logo Patch 51 75 Upper Deck Vikings | eBay

Last edited by MetDude; 01-14-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:52 AM   #108 (permalink)

Sold with no bidders
Old 01-14-2013, 01:59 AM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Sold with no bidders
Yet another lie.

BIN with BO option

Card was listed at $79.99 and SOLD for $60

DERRRRRR

Keep digging that hole ...

Last edited by MetDude; 01-14-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:20 AM   #110 (permalink)

What in God's name is going on in here?

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:47 AM   #111 (permalink)

Last edited by NonSportsCardForum; 01-14-2013 at 04:51 AM.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Robert has handled this situation up until now. I hadn't read up on it until this morning. Reading through the moderators log, with what the OP reported and the sale thread, it seems to me that the deal was for the 50 card set, not the extra 4 cards that were also pictured in the shot of the set. Based on how the listing was worded, it seemed pretty clear to me that the 4 dupes were not part of the sale.

Here is the sale thread - Iconic 2009 Exquisite Patch Collection Complete SET for trade/Sale

Taken directly from the thread:

Having read that thread first before all of the reported posts and his convo with fish, it seemed to me that the seller was offering the 50 card set. While the wording was clunky (from the pics you can see there are some extras), that is saying to me that there are cards pictured that are not part of the lot.

From everything I have read so far, it looks like the OP was confused about the sale and thought that the lot contained 54 cards instead of the 50 card set that was stated. The seller offered a full refund when asked about it. unless there are more pms that haven't been reported yet, the first time the dupes were ever mentioned was after the lot was delivered. As far as I can tell, the buyer never asked if the extra 4 cards were part of the lot.

Despite what cking seems to believe and the agenda that she seems to want to push on the board, we do not take sides. We can only do so much and make decisions based upon the information we are given. And in this situation specifically, I have seen nothing to show me that the OP didn't get what he paid for. There may be more to this that I have not seen, but unless were are provided with said information, we can only do so much.
I dont remember ever saying I think the mods take sides. I simply was stating my opinion based on my observations of what I see on the board on a daily basis. And I am still of the opinion that scammers and slow shippers are not dealt with in a strict enough manner or a timely enough manner. Thats all. Its just my opinion. You and others are more then welcome to disagree with it. I have no problem with that. I do however have a problem with other members taking shots at me because they dont like my opinion. I will not allow people like man in the mirror and gibberish to talk down to me because they do not like what I am saying. If they are entitled to share thier thoughts then they need to deal with the fact that others may disagree with them. And I still believe that other members are over stepping thier bounds when they are trying to censor another member. That is not thier place. If any mod or admin has a problem with what I am saying then please feel free to pm me and I am more then willing to talk to you like an adult. I will however not take or deal with non sense from other members who are not moderators attempting to tell me what I can and cannot say or do.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Phillies- I never got refunded for the cards he didnt send, just an fyi
Cking-i sent him messages 3 times before he even sent, he sends, pulls out the best cards and sends all but 4...never said anything about it until i contacted him about not getting them all...at that point he said send them back so i can sell them to someone who offered more and then ill refund you your money
Mm-i tried workig with him, he wsnt sending the addiitional cards or sending partial refund, he wanted the cards back so he could sell them for more...i guess in the over 2 weeks to send and 3 excuses later he had found another buyer

Quote:
to his defense he did offer a refund but only so he 'could sell them to someone else for more
So you're changing your story around. You said in your OP that he offered a refund, however you refused it? Really, or did you forget you typed it to begin with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I dont remember ever saying I think the mods take sides. I simply was stating my opinion based on my observations of what I see on the board on a daily basis. And I am still of the opinion that scammers and slow shippers are not dealt with in a strict enough manner or a timely enough manner. Thats all. Its just my opinion. You and others are more then welcome to disagree with it. I have no problem with that. I do however have a problem with other members taking shots at me because they dont like my opinion. I will not allow people like man in the mirror and gibberish to talk down to me because they do not like what I am saying. If they are entitled to share thier thoughts then they need to deal with the fact that others may disagree with them. And I still believe that other members are over stepping thier bounds when they are trying to censor another member. That is not thier place. If any mod or admin has a problem with what I am saying then please feel free to pm me and I am more then willing to talk to you like an adult. I will however not take or deal with non sense from other members who are not moderators attempting to tell me what I can and cannot say or do.
Hmm, but you're taking shots at other members including myself for disagree with the OP, I never took a shot at you, nor was my intentions to. However as in post 41, you seem to want to again get involved with other members, and call them out and not expect it in return? If you have a problem with people taking shots at you, then dish it.

You seem to be a person who can dish, but cannot receive.

Just to refresh your memory, here is your post http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/4015619-post41.html not once did I mention YOUR name, so why take a shot at me?

Last edited by PhilliesFan25; 01-14-2013 at 08:04 AM.
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #114 (permalink)

Wow..this thread got really nasty, and for no reason.

OP, just get your refund lol. There is no way you will NOT get your refund. Send the cards back and otter will give you your money back. Make sure you ship with DC/insurance/signature confirmation, and in the case that otter gets the cards and doesn't issue you your refund (which for the love of god is not going to happen), then open a case and paypal will get you your refund.

Also, I've never done a refund properly in paypal, but make sure you initiate communication with him through there instead of just on this site, so that in the case something goes wrong (which once again, won't happen), paypal will be able to back you up.

And you should probably just stop trying to argue about which of you were right because it's not gonna do any good. In the end everyone will end up with what they started with.
DaBaddestHic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #115 (permalink)

That is Mr. Moron to you. I will be awaiting your apology for these completely bogus auction results.

You seemed like trouble from the first page of this thread and have done nothing to shake that assumption since that point.

Quote:
check ebay sales moron, the sanders 2-3clr patches sell for 10-15....the MAJORITY of 2-3clr patches in that set sell for $1-$5....if you want ill post links to closed auctions for you

2009 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Dwayne Bowe 3 Color Patch 3 75 | eBay
E85 2009 Exquisite Bob Sanders Patch 49 75 Indianapolis Colts | eBay

2009 Exquisite Collection Kellen Winslow SR Jersey Patch 75 | eBay

2009 Exquisite Reggie Wayne Jersey Patch Card 03 75 | eBay

V RARE Philip Rivers Exquisite Football Game Used Jersey Sick 3Clr Patch 75 | eBay

2009 Exquisite Collection Patch PAB Anquan Boldin 75 Patch 3Clr | eBay

2009 UD Exquisite Collection Marshawn Lynch 3 Color Jersey 68 75 | eBay

2009 UD Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Patch P JP Julius Peppers 49 75 Bears | eBay

2009 Marion Barber Jersey Patch 29 75 Exquisite Collection Dallas Cowboys | eBay

Patrick Willis Exquisite 4 CLR Patch 75 UD 2009 Upper Deck Sick | eBay

2009 UD Exquisite Patch Adrian Peterson 35 75 Vikings Stiching Name Plate | eBay (AP only pulled $13)

2009 Upper Deck Exquisite Ray Lewis Patch 2 CLR SP 75 Baltimore Ravens | eBay

2009 09 UD Exquisite Marshawn Lynch Silver Game Used Patch 75 Jersey Relic SP | eBay

E85 2009 Exquisite Bob Sanders Patch 49 75 Indianapolis Colts | eBay

Donovan McNabb 2009 Exquisite Patch 22 75 | eBay

Devin Hester 2009 Exquisite Patch 73 75 | eBay

2009 Exquisite Patch DeAngelo Williams 73 75 3 Color Patch | eBay

2009 Upper Deck Exquisite 2 Color Patch 50 75 Marion Barber III | eBay

Shawne Merriman Exquisite 4 CLR Patch 75 UD 2009 Upper Deck Sick 4 Breaks | eBay

Brian Dawkins Exquisite 4 CLR Patch 75 UD 2009 Upper Deck Sick Chicago Bears | eBay

Jason Campbell Exquisite 3 CLR Patch 75 UD 2009 Upper Deck Sick Redskins | eBay

Clinton Portis 2009 Exquisite Collection 3 Color Patch Card P CP SN 03 75 | eBay
Philip Rivers 2009 Exquisite Collection 3 Color Game Worn Patch Jersey Card 75 | eBay
2009 UD Exquisite Frank Gore 49ers Game Used Jersey Piece Card 23 75 | eBay
Old 01-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This oughta be good...............subscribed
Very funny.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #117 (permalink)

Why because i went with most recent sales and not the highest 7 i could find like you?!
Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
YES WILL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #119 (permalink)

So how did this all turn out?
Old 01-19-2013, 02:28 AM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
So how did this all turn out?
lucky4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #121 (permalink)

someone should turn this site into a reality show

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Soonerfan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:43 AM   #122 (permalink)

Great googly moogly, wtf is wrong with people these days, Im starting to wonder if all the nuclear tests in the 40's and 50's somehow turned on the moron gene in the U.S.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote