Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Otter05- another reason to leave this site

Took over 2 weeks to send, didnt send all items as described in thread...conpletely rude in PM's regarding issue...to his defense he did offer a refund but only so he 'could sell them to someone else for more' contacted mods, but since my feedback isnt as high he wins...same reason i left months ago, sellers like this ruin the hobby, make it no fun, and board is treated like we are in high school, if your not the popular guy you get shafted and all is well...
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

This oughta be good...............subscribed
Old 01-09-2013, 03:08 AM   #3 (permalink)

He even pulled a Haiku in his 3 reasons why he hadnt sent yet...the infamous 'family emergency'
Old 01-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Hmmm his name seems familiar,is he one of the popular kids on the forums?
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
Took over 2 weeks to send, didnt send all items as described in thread...conpletely rude in PM's regarding issue...to his defense he did offer a refund but only so he 'could sell them to someone else for more' contacted mods, but since my feedback isnt as high he wins...same reason i left months ago, sellers like this ruin the hobby, make it no fun, and board is treated like we are in high school, if your not the popular guy you get shafted and all is well...

What in the holy hell are you talking about?

How/what did he "win"?

If you did not get what was described then file a paypal case.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe you are treated like you are in high school because of your run on sentences.

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers

Last edited by SPauthentic84; 01-09-2013 at 09:29 AM.
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'll take misspelled user IDs for $200 Alex.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
+1

It's the Daily Double!!!

LOLOLOL
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPauthentic84 View Post
Maybe you are treated like you are in high school because of your run on sentenses.
To think you even edited your original comment 2 minutes later and still could not get "sentences" right after a jab at the op
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)

link to the thread that you're deal took place in? It would really help you're case to include that detail in you're initial post. You're description isn't detailed enough without more information.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPauthentic84 View Post
Maybe you are treated like you are in high school because of your run on sentenses.
Can't tell if serious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Winner!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
To think you even edited your original comment 2 minutes later and still could not get "sentences" right after a jab at the op
haha I guess thats what I get for being mean.

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Was it a trade or did you purchase off him?

THe new standard is to wait 10 days and open a claim with paypal if you there is no communication with the seller. Thats what I do.

If they claim they had a family emergency, its not true. Trading sportcards has cause more deaths and emergencies in the past year than guns have! lol
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Just take the refund he offered and be done with it. I would neg for 2 weeks to ship. What day did you contact the mods? Have you heard back from the mods yet? No reaseon for everyone to jump on a guy because of spelling and run on sentences. That is just childish. If OP waited 2 weeks to get cards shipped to him that is a valid complaint. I don't believe the mods show favortism for members with more feedback.
babyfaceposey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

Is that the guy that's always looking for 90s inserts? I tried to make a deal with him once but couldn't come to an agreement on value. I thought he was overvaluing his cards somewhat, but he wasn't rude when we were discussing things. *Shrug*
DaBaddestHic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

penny-yes he was, seems to have disappeared as of late though
jlzink-he wins by not having to send all of the cards, he sent most, but not all, and picked out the best ones not to send....as far as paypal, all he has to do is prove he shipped, mods did nothing, so yes he wins

orange jello-love the name! it was a purchase and exactly true

babyface-no i dont want the refund, i want what i was sold, i got the majority of it, just not all of it, i'd rather have something then send him the stuff back and never get a refund, and im not sending it back for him to "sell to someone for more" which i believe was his reasoning on not sending all in the first place(ie 2 more weeks of offers)

as far mods not favoring people with higher feedback? it happens everyday..if you are new you get slammed for bumping 10mins too early, but you can bump multiple times a day if your one of their boys, also, its against forum rules for mystery lots and grab bags, and we all see how that turned out with Haiku! there is definetly favoritism towards people with higher feedback...reasonable so in the beginning, but once you a level you should be on the same playing field as the rest..its like saying dabaddest should lose any case or have to ship first because he has 5 less deal than you even though your both over 130
Old 01-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #17 (permalink)

spauthentic-ya ya, treat me like im in high school beause i run-on sentences and cant spell(which you couldnt either) makes all the sense in the world :P
Old 01-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

oh and yes it was a $350 purchase
Old 01-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
jlzink-he wins by not having to send all of the cards, he sent most, but not all, and picked out the best ones not to send....as far as paypal, all he has to do is prove he shipped, mods did nothing, so yes he wins
Then you can file a SNAD claim, send the cards back and win the case.

What do you expect the MODS to do?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #20 (permalink)

Their jobs, moderate the forums and the trades...when one doesnt go like it should action should be taken by them as well as me(which i did) to correct whatever the issue was
Old 01-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #21 (permalink)

Otherwise they serve no purpose...if they arent going to take action and try to work with the buyer/seller or do something about a situation then they are useless...all they'd be doing is deleted threads from people they dont like or dont agree with and banning people for bumping 10mins early when they are new
Old 01-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Otherwise they serve no purpose...if they arent going to take action and try to work with the buyer/seller or do something about a situation then they are useless...all they'd be doing is deleted threads from people they dont like or dont agree with and banning people for bumping 10mins early when they are new
your last line is particularly funny since instead of editing your last post, you replied again.

HTF can you expect people to follow the rules when you piss all over the simplest one ?

If you even THINK there is protection through internet transactions on sports cards...you are an idiot.
You seem to feel he said/she said is enough information to render a decision...ad I hate to tell you this, but moderators have LIMITED POWER...if you get screwed it's on you to handle it. It is not their job to pick and choose whom is lying and whom is telling the truth. If you got robbed,call the police. If you feel this is another reason to leave the site, hit the damn door and don;t come back ,that simple.....

Head on over to ebay, sell a card and then watch them complain and send you back a common and ebay say "Oh well,tough #@#@#@#@" because that's part of the dirty side of hobbies and you know what, you will get just as screwed there as well.
So

If you are not intelligent enough or are greedy enough or even CONSIDER trading someone you do not know....grab your ankles and bend deeper since you are asking for a rim shot all day long

So

Cry me and everyone else another river.
Re-Read your titty baby post, the 1st one,step back and punch yourself.
"He offered me a refund" take it...dont piss and moan because the card went up and he was going to make profit....

BTW
It isn;t higher feedback wins, it's past history. if both parties have no past issues,then it's a coin toss unless solid proof is given.

you got the video of you opening the package ? So, it's he said/she said ?

Move along, I am sure SCF has room for you.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #23 (permalink)

I dont want a refund i want my cards!!

And no i dont have video, but i have the thread and pm stating he didnt send the rest

And with that said, me adding a paragraph comment is nowhere near the to the top or bump... That happen all day...this post was never meant to be about the mods, it was about the user, i just responded to the mod comment

And funny thing is, SCF, ive never had an issue there, buying or selling, and users are dou**ebags like you and dont overprice cards or try to low ball you like on here... I like both sites, both have their flaws, both have their advantages, and between the 5 sites i use and ebay ive never had a neg and almost all the bad deals ive seen have been on this site...have fun, go send your money to haiku while ur at it... I made this post to warn other members about a certain member not to deal with morons like u

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 01-12-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Your 1st line sums the entire situation up.
Your 3rd line is a joke since your threat title is spitting in the mods face and the sites face. Follow your own advice, c;ya
Old 01-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #25 (permalink)

Ya my first line sums it up, same as every member on here, they would want their cards, that they paid for! Not to waste their time to send back an likely not get a refund...

My threat title?? Where is anything i said a threat?! My advice is to not deal with that member, and i certainly will not be dealing with you...take your 170 feedback, go slap a**es with ur boys(haiku) and have a nice day

Last edited by yourmyboyblue2; 01-12-2013 at 05:07 PM.