Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default EBAY International scammer - suedecon

Hey guys just wanted to pass this along ... 1st off I typically do not ship internationally because of these kind of card stealing jerks!

Anyways I sold a card on EBAY a few months ago and in all of my listings it clearly reads "WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY BUT MAY MAKE AN EXCEPTION,PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS!!!" the user bids on my card without contacting me 1st and wins .Thinking ahh ok it's just a $17 card maybe there will not be any issues? Wishful thinking he just opened a paypal claim for his $20 refund.It never fails anymore!I will no longer ship overseas PERIOD unless it's a friend of mine!

Just sold a $500+ card to a fellow Penny collector in Germany and guess what? he recieved the card with no issues ... go figure

feel free to block this card stealing clown - suedecon
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the heads up.

Fyi, just stating in your auctions will not really stop people from bidding , as you found out. The only way to actually block them is to create an exclusions list of countries you won't ship to. This can be found in the international shipping section of the sell my item form.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Fyi, just stating in your auctions will not really stop people from bidding , as you found out. The only way to actually block them is to create an exclusions list of countries you won't ship to. This can be found in the international shipping section of the sell my item form.
thanks bud! yeah I will do that rightnow! I knew better but thinking it's just a $20 card sometimes i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and it looks like it burnt me this time!
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote