Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Experience with niekoshark2 on eBay

He had a Russell Wilson Chrome gold auto redemption for sale that I contacted him about. Ironically (I realized this a few minutes ago), I had previously contacted him out of the blue to let him know that a scam bidder bidding on my auction was also bidding on his - just trying to be a nice guy. At any rate, he agreed to $1,050 paid directly to him so I paid it a few days ago. I kept asking him the status of shipping and he wasn't responding.

This afternoon, he finally responds:

Quote:
no problem i understand completely i wont be able to mail it out till friday i am out of town for work . i can have my wife send it in the morning i will have her text me the tracking # with signature confirmation . any questions email me back ok . Ron
OK, I guess. Then, a few minutes ago, he sends me this email:

Quote:
MATT I JUST SPOKE TO MY WIFE ABOUT MAILING OUT YOUR CARD AND SHE THINKS SHE MAILED OUT THE WRONG CARDS THIS MORNING I SOLD SOME CARDS SUNDAY NIGHT ON EBAY THAT WERE RUSSELL WILSON TOPPS FINEST AND TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS RUSSELL WILSON AUTO AND TWO GRIFFIN TOPPS CHROME RC AUTO AND TOPPS PLATINUM THE FINEST IS STILL AT HOME WILSON RC AUTO REFRACTOR AUTO .SHE DOESNT KNOW #@#@#@#@ ABOUT THE PRODUCTS SHE SAW TOPPS RUSSELL WILSON AUTO AND GRABBED IT AND MAILED IT OFF SO WHAT SUCKS FOR ME IS SOMEONE GOT THE GOLD REDEMPTION AUTO I AM NOT AT HOME SO I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT SHE DID EXACTLY ! THATS WHY I LIKE TO DO THIS STUFF MYSELF . I WILL JUST REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOU SORRY BUD . REPLY BACK THANKS RON
Well, I check out the IP on the email and surprise, surprise, he's sending it from Youngstown, Ohio (his home according to his eBay listing). I send him this email:

Quote:
Ron, you're sending this email from the IP 24.154.104.251 which is through Armstrong Cable Services (which is in your hometown). Please, let's just do this the right way. Please don't screw me on this. I need this card to complete my Wilson Chrome auto rainbow.
He responds,

Quote:
NOW YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF PAL I DONT LIKE BEING CALLED A LIAR ! I DONT SCREW WITH ANYONE AND I DONT LIE THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE GOING OUTSIDE OF EBAY IF I WAS TRYING TO PULL SOMETHING I WOULDNT OF TOLD YOU! I DIDNT CHANGE MY MIND AT ALL ITS THE TRUTH I WILL JUST REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK SIR DONT LIKE BEING CALLED A LIAR !
He then refunds my payment. Why did he back out of the deal? Well, it's likely because he saw this listing and thought he could squeeze a few more dollars out of the redemption: 2012 Topps Chrome Gold Rookie Refractor Auto Russell Wilson 10 | eBay

It really sucks because I turned down other deals for a gold redemption (there are only 10 after all) and now it's going to be a lot tougher to acquire one. I let him know this was ridiculous and that his feedback should reflect that and he just responded (among other things):

Quote:
we are done talking i will take the high road i have bought and sold cards on ebay you could only dream of having pal i spend thousands a week on cards all year around get a life!
Classy.
Hugemojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

I give anyone the benefit of the doubt until they start typing entire paragraphs in all-caps with no punctuation.

Thanks for sharing, glad you got your refund.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
I give anyone the benefit of the doubt until they start typing entire paragraphs in all-caps with no punctuation.

Thanks for sharing, glad you got your refund.
Me too. Still sucks though. Last he wrote me he said he said,

Quote:
IF YOU EMAIL OR CONTACT ME I WILL GO PRESS HARRASSMENT CHARGES AGAINST YOU THIS IS NOT A JOKE SIR ! WE ARE DONE TALKING
I responded, "You got caught in a lie. Period." Then he writes,

Quote:
THATS IT I WARNED YOU PAL GOING IN THE MORNING !
I wonder if he's reporting to the police at whatever town he's in for "business"? Lol. I think he forgot about his original lie.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

I sent him this message on his other auction::::

I want to bid on this card, but I want to make sure your wife doesn't send me the wrong card and that there are none of your tears on it....Thanx
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

How'd you figure out the IP address? Excuse my stupidity.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
How'd you figure out the IP address? Excuse my stupidity.
Look at the email headers - it'll have right in there.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
I sent him this message on his other auction::::

I want to bid on this card, but I want to make sure your wife doesn't send me the wrong card and that there are none of your tears on it....Thanx
Hahahaha. HE'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FOR HARASSMENT!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

here's his reply>>>

what are you a joker pal it would be your loss the card is awesome

- niekoshark2
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
here's his reply>>>

what are you a joker pal it would be your loss the card is awesome

- niekoshark2
He just sent me this message:

Quote:
publishing emails are illegal
Old 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to KeithKards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugemojo View Post
He just sent me this message:
You should edit out his IP address in your posting. Just in case. You never know. I guess if all of the sudden you stop posting tomorrow, we will know why. LOL!!!!
KeithKards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

He just sent me an offer on an auction telling me "all its worth". He also sent me an email telling me to "get some real cards" and another saying "you will see tomorrow pal i am in law inforcement"

Another user (58mdl2012) just made an offer with the comment

Quote:
crybaby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not surprisingly, 58mdl2012 has won one of niekoshark2's auctions. Shill bidding? This guy keeps digging himself deeper.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He just sent me an offer on an auction telling me "all its worth". He also sent me an email telling me to "get some real cards" and another saying "you will see tomorrow pal i am in law inforcement"

Another user (58mdl2012) just made an offer with the comment

Not surprisingly, 58mdl2012 has won one of niekoshark2's auctions. Shill bidding? This guy keeps digging himself deeper.
Ummmm....part time security guard at the local outlet mall is NOT law enforcement....just sayin.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Ummmm....part time security guard at the local outlet mall is NOT law enforcement....just sayin.
Hahahaha. You mean "inforcement".

Last edited by Hugemojo; 01-09-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Update: conversation went on with him making incoherent arguments and me responding that he has clearly lied (he has no defense to this). It climaxes at this (in response to calling him a liar):

Quote:
i will give you my address pal and you can come say it too my face we like that kinda stuff in y town pal
Old 01-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

My Sportscardalbum -> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jiggidy
jiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Update: conversation went on with him making incoherent arguments and me responding that he has clearly lied (he has no defense to this). It climaxes at this (in response to calling him a liar):
"y town"......lmfao! Classic.

FYI, he needs to cut down on the use of "pal". Perhaps sugguest "buddy", "friend" "amigo" or even "bud"
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
"y town"......lmfao! Classic.

FYI, he needs to cut down on the use of "pal". Perhaps sugguest "buddy", "friend" "amigo" or even "bud"
I'm not your buddy, friend! from J_Ortiz
Old 01-10-2013, 03:29 AM   #18 (permalink)

Gotta love when kids have an eBay account.... Pal!!! Lol
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #19 (permalink)

This is the guy who bought my Triple Threads Wilson for $400 and "flipped it" for over a grand. (The Russell Wilson Triple Threads he mentioned to you) Are you thinking that amount was "inflated"?

OUCH!!!!! Russell Wilson 1/1 Style

Collecting Contenders QB Autos (Selling these off, lost count), Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
adamt326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:

It really sucks because I turned down other deals for a gold redemption (there are only 10 after all) and now it's going to be a lot tougher to acquire one.
It's nice that you at least got your money back, but I hear you on this. These kinds of shady transactions really suck for people trying to obtain these rare cards. I hope that you are able to complete your rainbow. Good luck and thanks for the heads up on this clown!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #21 (permalink)

Total D-Bag. This was his response to me several months back after I caught him in a huge lie (he also used an excuse about his "daughter" shipping the card late).

"SCREW YOU PIECE OF SH*T YOU ARE THE FAKE ON HERE I NEVER LIED ABOUT THE CARD I DO HAVE OTHER CARDS OF HANK AARON I HAVE HAVE A COLLECTION YOU COULD ONLY DREAM OF BUDDY! YOU ARE THE LOSER THAT FALSELY PUT A CARD ON HERE SAID IT HAD A PERFECT 10 auto which it did not because you my friend busted it out of its case not me than listed it saying it was perfect . what a freakinn joke you screwed me out of fees it cost me noney to deal with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really need to change your user id you fake !!!!!!!! i have 525 positive feedbacks 100 percent feedback 5 ratings all acroos the board .by the way i always pay cash for every thing i buy i dont have to use a credit card to buy cards . maybe you should get a real job and quit trying to get rich selling sportscards . the funny thing i did not seek you out to buy my card i really did not want to ever deal with you again but you are pissed cause you thought you were going to get rich of the card ! by the way sold the card and it recieved A PSA 7 SO SCREW YOU . GET A LIFE"
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #22 (permalink)

This thread made me LOL. Thanks for the Laughs PAL!
***"Insert Funny Quote Here!"***
DwightWall122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #23 (permalink)

I sold this guy one of my Wilsons, and he left me positive feedback. Just hoping he doesn't file a chargeback. Decided to turn down his 'off ebay' offers for two of my other high priced wilsons, as he just rubbed me the wrong way in ebay messaging.

You know what's funny too about that topps chrome gold auction you listed, he's one of the guys bidding it up (bid it up to 1k). I am 99 percent sure he will continue to bid it up to around 1400-1500 then mysteriously a '0' feedback seller will win in the final second so he is off the hook.

He basically bids on every Wilson card that he himself owns to inflate the market for when he has to sell his own.

Pretty hillarious if you ask me.
ninjacookies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:09 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
He just sent me an offer on an auction telling me "all its worth". He also sent me an email telling me to "get some real cards" and another saying "you will see tomorrow pal i am in law inforcement" .
Sydthekid?? Is that you!?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #25 (permalink)

Maybe this is assumed, but have you reported him to eBay. All of those messages are logged and when eBay investigates, they will suspend him at least for his messages.
1/1s - 7/21 = 33%
verbal13 is offline   Reply With Quote