Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I can see after being slow walked by another member on payment, not hearing back from another member until its too late, why Kyle would be frustrated and just want his money.

First come first serve. Who cares? Doesn't really deserve a thread.
That pretty much sums it up here. With all this BS here lately with "I'll take its" never to be heard from again and unresponsiveness between buyers and sellers, can't say that I blame him. I guess the next step is to put the following disclaimer on our threads====="I reserve the right to sell and accept payment from who I want".

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:46 AM   #27 (permalink)

For the record there is no $ limit to a quicksale. I have quick sold items up to about $180.

Also for the record, you are both very impatient.
mmbtvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
That pretty much sums it up here. With all this BS here lately with "I'll take its" never to be heard from again and unresponsiveness between buyers and sellers, can't say that I blame him. I guess the next step is to put the following disclaimer on our threads====="I reserve the right to sell and accept payment from who I want".
It is what it is Gary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
For the record there is no $ limit to a quicksale. I have quick sold items up to about $180.

Also for the record, you are both very impatient.
Thank you for your honesty Sir.

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #29 (permalink)

Well I view it like this:

I would like to purchase 2 steaks please leave them on the counter and ill be back in 22 hours to pick them up!

Well we all know that just STINKS!

Obadger has hit it on the head : "I reserve the right to sell and accept payment from who I want" This is my view on this deal as well. I don't care what you say or do if you cant pay your not getting it. IF YOU PAY AFTER THE FACT YOU WILL GET A REFUND.

I guess that's normal actions here these days.

Underage Kids, Lowballers, Scammers. This describes 80% of Blowouts Members these days!

Kyle send the cards to the person whom you wish and move on. This thread was not warranted.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

This is a prime example of 2 important criterias when handling transactions.

1. Lack of communication
2. Lack of patients.

Looks like the buyer and seller pay and send their ends. Just seems like patience didnt take place and frustrations happend.

Most important part of integrity on buying/selling is communications and ethics. If someone needs money NOW, state it. If its not stated, I dont see an issue with having to wait a day to get paid. But then again, Im pretty sure I wouldnt feel that way if the last person hosed me for a day and not paying.

Fence sitting this one. Just bad timing on both sides of decent traders.

This is not as bad as what I have to deal with. Ill see someone put up a card for sale at $100. Someone backs out and I offer to buy it and they want to charge me specifically $140. I decline and the card is back up for sale at $100. Now thats a kick in the balls!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Kparpart is one if the best members on this site! I've dealt with him 3 times in the past month and us a pleasure to deal with and talk with! You won't find a nicer guy in the site! And his feedback proves it! Nobody gets over 100 feedback unless they are a stellar member!
linsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Kparpart is one of the better members on here... He I a pleasure to work with and is most of all extremely respectful **cough ColectorMan cough** Feedback shows that he is a veteran member and he in no way shouldve been called out! Forum rules never states that you must sell a car to the first poster... He can sell to whoever!!
linsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #33 (permalink)

I was thinking quick sale meant immediate payment? hence the term quicksale?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #34 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by linsanity View Post
Kparpart is one if the best members on this site! I've dealt with him 3 times in the past month and us a pleasure to deal with and talk with! You won't find a nicer guy in the site! And his feedback proves it! Nobody gets over 100 feedback unless they are a stellar member!
Haiku had over 200 feedback.......Just sayin.
My Sportscardalbum -> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jiggidy
jiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggidy View Post
He was stellar until one day lol

To the OP
If you want a Wilson, I have this one
Wilson, Murray, Green Autos FS! Great Prices!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggidy View Post
He's still a stellar member.

Give him time, I'll sure he'll make everything right.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
I copied and pasted because you ignored it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
He has ignored it from the day he put the offer in. I always wondered if he would man up and explain why he would put in an offer, not bid mind you, but consciously offer on an item, have it accepted and ignore messages and refuse to pay. But of course he has not.
This guy has ignore down to a science! Interesting that a lot of people are defending his honor, but in other threads would crucify a lesser known member (such as myself) for putting in an offer and then not paying for it.

KCCO!!
timfsu2k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Sounds like the seller is an impatient dbag who has a track record of screwing people over, with 3 negatives on here and being a NPB on eBay.

Just be glad you got the refund and leave him appropriate feedback for backing out of a sale.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
On another note, I do remember reading somewhere that quick sales needed to be $50 & under.
Are you serious? This is the second time you have pulled something so random out. In the sale thread in question you said "per forum rules, lot is mine" Please direct me to where these two "rules" are, as I am quite curious.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #40 (permalink)

Sellers are allowed to sell to whomever they want. Since he didnt keep the money sent to him from you there is no reason for this thread at all. Kparpart may have those few blemishes on his record, but that does not justify you calling him out here when he did nothing wrong at all. And stop making up forum rules while youre at it.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Sellers are allowed to sell to whomever they want. Since he didnt keep the money sent to him from you there is no reason for this thread at all. Kparpart may have those few blemishes on his record, but that does not justify you calling him out here when he did nothing wrong at all. And stop making up forum rules while youre at it.
Got a question for you. What if I sell a card and someone offers to take it and I give my paypal addy? Then refund you because someone gives me a higher offer but use the excuse that you were "too late" in your payment?

Just advocating that monkey business is easily covered up during transactions that take place and during the time paypal switches hands! I mean quick loans are becoming pretty normal these days!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #42 (permalink)

Rule of thumb, don't deal with people who have any negatives.

Simple solution.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Got a question for you. What if I sell a card and someone offers to take it and I give my paypal addy? Then refund you because someone gives me a higher offer but use the excuse that you were "too late" in your payment?

Just advocating that monkey business is easily covered up during transactions that take place and during the time paypal switches hands! I mean quick loans are becoming pretty normal these days!
Im pretty sure he sold it for the same price.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #44 (permalink)

Kyle, had wafflers on it. When you have a group of people waffling on an item and saying how they want it but let me get the money or I have the money but Paypal is holding it blah blah. This happens, a sense of entitlement to the item. Then assuming the seller is going to hold it for at least 24 hourse right? Wrong. If he has a Buyer right now ready to send he cant tell that person, "Wait 24 hours, hold onto your money, then if the other buyer doesnt pay. Its yours!" He will never sell anything, with as many wafflers and deadbeats shopping with no money on here. Kyle is good people, he did what he thought was best.

Kevin
Old 01-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
Kyle, had wafflers on it. When you have a group of people waffling on an item and saying how they want it but let me get the money or I have the money but Paypal is holding it blah blah. This happens, a sense of entitlement to the item. Then assuming the seller is going to hold it for at least 24 hourse right? Wrong. If he has a Buyer right now ready to send he cant tell that person, "Wait 24 hours, hold onto your money, then if the other buyer doesnt pay. Its yours!" He will never sell anything, with as many wafflers and deadbeats shopping with no money on here. Kyle is good people, he did what he thought was best.

Kevin
I've often wondered about the ethics of sending a Card to help someones Pc and they turn around and sell it....Same holds true for a seller....Sell it to the hell you want to..No Difference!!! Seller IMO has the card and can do with it what he wants to.....
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #46 (permalink)

so after the nyg guy didnt take it how long did he give you to reply before selling it to someone else?