Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default Question On Item and 0 Feedback

So was bidding on this card below and noticed a zero feedback bidder bid so I messaged the seller to see if he could give me details as to when the guys accnt was created or give me his id so I can check myself. <<< I know he is not required to.

Jerome Bettis 2012 Panini Black 1 2 Auto Prime NFL Equipment Autograph | eBay

I get this response back

Dear wheeler281,

I will try. I put in my settings to not allow bids from buyers with feedback under 10 but it never seems to work. I working off a mobile app so I will try to get it resolved. Anyhow good luck in the bidding. It is a cool card.

Matt

- calcaneus2010

Thats fine
My question is is there a setting that you can restrict under 10 feedback from bidding? I only could set mine to anyone with a negative
Old 01-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
So was bidding on this card below and noticed a zero feedback bidder bid so I messaged the seller to see if he could give me details as to when the guys accnt was created or give me his id so I can check myself. <<< I know he is not required to.

Jerome Bettis 2012 Panini Black 1 2 Auto Prime NFL Equipment Autograph | eBay

I get this response back

Dear wheeler281,

I will try. I put in my settings to not allow bids from buyers with feedback under 10 but it never seems to work. I working off a mobile app so I will try to get it resolved. Anyhow good luck in the bidding. It is a cool card.

Matt

- calcaneus2010

Thats fine
My question is is there a setting that you can restrict under 10 feedback from bidding I only could set mine to anyone with a negative
No there is not as far as I know.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks man. I have been selling for awhile but always open to learning new things.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

No there is no such setting. I've seen several people say they have, but you can't. You can only restrict those with -1 or less. The only way to restrict 0 or higher is by cancelling a bid and blocking.

Just fyi...that little doohicky by the 0 feedbackers id means he registered within the last 30 days incase you didn't know.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

As far as I know, you can only set it to -1 or lower. (And I mean really, who has a -1 feedback??)

If I could change one thing about eBay, just one thing ... it would be to give sellers full control over who they sell to. All my NPBs have feedback of 25 or lower. So why not let me choose not to allow bids/BINs to anyone with feedback < 25?

OK, two things ... something else I don't understand is why eBay won't limit the purchase amounts for new and low-feedback bidders. If I'm 18 and go get my first credit card, do they give me a $25,000 limit right away? Probably not ... they instead start with $500 and give me some time to prove myself. So why doesn't eBay do something along the same lines?

Feedback // Amount to spend per item
0-10 // $10
11-25 // $25
26-50 // $50
51+ // Have at it

OK, done ranting now.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
As far as I know, you can only set it to -1 or lower. (And I mean really, who has a -1 feedback??)

If I could change one thing about eBay, just one thing ... it would be to give sellers full control over who they sell to. All my NPBs have feedback of 25 or lower. So why not let me choose not to allow bids/BINs to anyone with feedback < 25?

OK, two things ... something else I don't understand is why eBay won't limit the purchase amounts for new and low-feedback bidders. If I'm 18 and go get my first credit card, do they give me a $25,000 limit right away? Probably not ... they instead start with $500 and give me some time to prove myself. So why doesn't eBay do something along the same lines?

Feedback // Amount to spend per item
0-10 // $10
11-25 // $25
26-50 // $50
51+ // Have at it

OK, done ranting now.
love the idea about account restrictions never thought of that one
Old 01-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thanks guys. He emailed me the name steelersfans2013. Hope he gets paid. Looks the guy bought one card for $26 last month.