Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 03:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default Great Blowout Members

This is just a list of members on the forum who I think you should do business with once or more than once...

I will be updating this list!

49er_Swag
TrueDuckFan
ManInTheMirror

Last edited by lionheart21; 01-14-2013 at 06:00 AM.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

Hope to see my name on here soon as we've dealt a few times! Cards being shipped it within the next hour when I take a trip to the PO with a nice stack to mail lol.
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

You never know


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
Hope to see my name on here soon as we've dealt a few times! Cards being shipped it within the next hour when I take a trip to the PO with a nice stack to mail lol.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,212
Default

Looks like you may want to stop making deals and backing out of them...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

Looks like you have been out of the loop for some time...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Looks like you may want to stop making deals and backing out of them...
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,479
Default

useless thread. I consider this clutter.

This section is used to proper filter of information. Not to clutter it up with garbage like this. I think 143 members are great to deal with on this site. Should I make a post about them all?

Its easier to post about some negative dealings of recent times. This keeps other members aware of whom to watch out for. Not who to specifically trade with because you had a great deal. Look at feedbacks they are more positive than negative. Its easier to focus on a few negatives instead of having to filter through 1000s of positives
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

Aren't most of them?

Hold up useless clutter you say? so all those threads about Hakuri or whatever his name was isn't useless? lol get real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
useless thread.

Last edited by lionheart21; 01-14-2013 at 10:02 AM.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,681
Default

The king of lowballers and "can you break it up, I only want one card" makes a thread and not a care was given.
__________________
We went to lunch once. He told the hostess we preferred a table when he knew I prefer booths. Friendship has been iffy since then.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

you guys got nothing better to do than to bother people??? If you do not like a thread don't post in it simple as that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
The king of lowballers and "can you break it up, I only want one card" makes a thread and not a care was given.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart21 View Post
you guys got nothing better to do than to bother people??? If you do not like a thread don't post in it simple as that....
I am not busy at all at the moment. You caught me at a good time. I've got all day to derail your pointless thread.
__________________
We went to lunch once. He told the hostess we preferred a table when he knew I prefer booths. Friendship has been iffy since then.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

go find someone who actually cares what you are doing or not doing!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I am not busy at all at the moment. You caught me at a good time. I've got all day to derail your pointless thread.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart21 View Post
go find someone who actually cares what you are doing or not doing!!!
Why the hostility? Did you forget your meds this morning?
__________________
We went to lunch once. He told the hostess we preferred a table when he knew I prefer booths. Friendship has been iffy since then.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

Actually yes I did... And your point here is what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Why the hostility? Did you forget your meds this morning?
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,653
Default

I have not read any of these posts but ray27ray52 is an awesome member.
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart21 View Post
Actually yes I did... And your point here is what?
I'm just wondering why you are still here that's all.
__________________
We went to lunch once. He told the hostess we preferred a table when he knew I prefer booths. Friendship has been iffy since then.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

I am sure he can be when he remembers to take his meds


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
I have not read any of these posts but ray27ray52 is an awesome member.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
lionheart21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Posts: 1,006
Default

Don't have to be at work yet!! I know when I leave you all will party like it's 1999....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I'm just wondering why you are still here that's all.
lionheart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart21 View Post
Aren't most of them?

Hold up useless clutter you say? so all those threads about Hakuri or whatever his name was isn't useless? lol get real...
Yes clutter.

Haiku pulled a scam. The point of his threads was to make sure people didnt trade with that scammer.

The point to your thread is to tell people who they should deal with. Why? What if the people you suggest to deal with dont have anything I want to buy or trade? What then? Should I not trade with anyone on your list?

Or would it be smarter to work the opposite way? to make a judgement call and trade with those who have what you need? And to take into account itrader and member experience along with any information found in the feedback section that could lead you to believe the trade may be questionable due to prior transactions?

By starting a thread like this, all you have done is vouch for the members you stated. Do you vouch for them? Do you support them enough that if they did scam someone, you would be willing to back them financially and pay anyone back if they were to scam? Because thats exactly how I take your thread here.

You went out of your way to let everyone know that we "must" trade with these people because they are good. Therefore you vouch for them and if they dont follow through that we can come knock your character if they dont turn out great? Agree?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,126
Default

not worth it....

Last edited by CrisCarter80; 01-14-2013 at 11:23 AM.
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,126
Default

PM sent with a question.
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

Such a *cluttered* thread, however you're really giving your opinion. Must not be completely worthless after all! If this is cluttered, you'd allow this thread to just die, however twice you bumped it up. Such clutter, but you're entertaining this thread like it's not. You went out of YOUR way, to post in this thread twice.

That's all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Yes clutter.

Haiku pulled a scam. The point of his threads was to make sure people didnt trade with that scammer.

The point to your thread is to tell people who they should deal with. Why? What if the people you suggest to deal with dont have anything I want to buy or trade? What then? Should I not trade with anyone on your list?

Or would it be smarter to work the opposite way? to make a judgement call and trade with those who have what you need? And to take into account itrader and member experience along with any information found in the feedback section that could lead you to believe the trade may be questionable due to prior transactions?

By starting a thread like this, all you have done is vouch for the members you stated. Do you vouch for them? Do you support them enough that if they did scam someone, you would be willing to back them financially and pay anyone back if they were to scam? Because thats exactly how I take your thread here.

You went out of your way to let everyone know that we "must" trade with these people because they are good. Therefore you vouch for them and if they dont follow through that we can come knock your character if they dont turn out great? Agree?
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
Such a *cluttered* thread, however you're really giving your opinion. Must not be completely worthless after all! If this is cluttered, you'd allow this thread to just die, however twice you bumped it up. Such clutter, but you're entertaining this thread like it's not. You went out of YOUR way, to post in this thread twice.

That's all!
Im hoping that a couple of posts in this thread stops people like you from making 100 threads about who to deal vs who not to deal with because of an issue. Preventative measures!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Im hoping that a couple of posts in this thread stops people like you from making 100 threads about who to deal vs who not to deal with because of an issue. Preventative measures!
So you call the shots now I assume to right? Mr. backseat moderator, no problem! Let us know if anyone does anything else wrong please?

Thanks!
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,479
Default

Im not here to argue. Im here in hopes that you take advice and heed the stance before becomming a headache by posting 300 threads about how you did a deal with member X and it was great. Thats EXACTLY what the itrader feedback system is for.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

Sure I'll take advice from someone who has no authority. Point out to me where I myself made threads pointing great members out?

I don't see you giving your input on the other threads on the first page who called members out for being good. Maybe you should apply to become a moderator, since you're doing an exceptional job at it right now! I'm sure blowout would love to hire you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Im not here to argue. Im here in hopes that you take advice and heed the stance before becomming a headache by posting 300 threads about how you did a deal with member X and it was great. Thats EXACTLY what the itrader feedback system is for.
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.