Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Terribletudor... SMH (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/432881-terribletudor-smh.html)

Giancarlo27 01-15-2013 09:30 PM

Terribletudor... SMH

anybody who has been on the BST threads in the last few weeks knows this guy.... he bumps his threads over and over again despite getting zero interest on his cards, and constantly creates new threads claiming to be doing a quicksale, yet posts the exact same 5 cards every time, ones that have been posted in multiple other sale threads before. Avoid him like the plague

Divino 01-15-2013 09:37 PM

avoid him because he has cards you aren't interested? ....or am I missing something? Does he scam people or what?

DSizzle31 01-15-2013 09:38 PM

Agreed. Any time I see a thread by him, I don't bother clicking. Same junk each time. Those graded cards would have a better chance selling raw. That company is not reputable and the slabs are an eyesore.

DSizzle31 01-15-2013 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=Divino;4036526]avoid him because he has cards you aren't interested? ....or am I missing something? Does he scam people or what?[/QUOTE]

Not a scammer. Just NUMEROUS threads featuring the same cards. He had a "quick sale" two nights in a row with the exact same cards at the exact same price.

ilovethelakings 01-15-2013 09:43 PM

And this thread was made.....um.....why? :rolleyes: Scamming? No. Lying POS? No. Crappy trader? No. Sends nasty, profanity filled PMs? No. Takes a dump and doesn't flush? No. Left your sister knocked up with triplets and won't take responsibility for kiddos? No....I'd hope. It seems like somebody else needs to be avoided like the plague because he has just shown his hand as being a whiny female dog. I wonder who that could be............

Strasburg 01-15-2013 09:49 PM

Lad, a joke isn't funny when repeated more than once.

Giancarlo27 01-15-2013 09:49 PM

no, he isnt any of those things. its merely that he clogs the BST thread every night. he bumps the same 5 threads that all contain the same cards, but merely different titles. theres a reason he was suspended for bumping

mmbtvs 01-15-2013 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=Giancarlo27;4036672]no, he isnt any of those things. its merely that he clogs the BST thread every night. he bumps the same 5 threads that all contain the same cards, but merely different titles. theres a reason he was suspended for bumping[/QUOTE]

If this is true, just report all the threads and they will either be merged or deleted if he is bumping them all with the same cards in all of them.

Giancarlo27 01-15-2013 10:06 PM

how do i report the threads? and yes, you can look in BST. all of his threads have the same cards. probably why he got suspended anyway.

mmbtvs 01-15-2013 10:07 PM

[QUOTE=Giancarlo27;4036850]how do i report the threads? and yes, you can look in BST. all of his threads have the same cards. probably why he got suspended anyway.[/QUOTE]

Click the little i in a triangle on the left side of the screen and you will be brought to another screen where you explain why you are reporting it.

Giancarlo27 01-15-2013 10:13 PM

done... thanks for the help.

RefractorsEtc 04-15-2013 08:48 PM

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but this guy...

[url=http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/members/kevoid135.html]Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: Kevoid135[/url]

...is TerribleTudor.

His photobucket name is the same as his past Blowout screen name.

[url=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/TerribleTudor/library/?sort=3&page=1]TerribleTudor's Library | Photobucket[/url]

And he is still doing lame "quicksale" threads that are clogging up the boards.

ilovethelakings 04-15-2013 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=RefractorsEtc;4693516]Sorry to bump such an old thread, but this guy...

[url=http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/members/kevoid135.html]Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: Kevoid135[/url]

...is TerribleTudor.

His photobucket name is the same as his past Blowout screen name.

[url=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/TerribleTudor/library/?sort=3&page=1]TerribleTudor's Library | Photobucket[/url]

And he is still doing lame "quicksale" threads that are clogging up the boards.[/QUOTE]

So did you report this to a mod? If they are indeed one in the same, then it looks like it is time to permaban both accounts.

Giancarlo27 04-15-2013 08:55 PM

please get this clown banned. He literally posted the same cards from 3 months ago in a "quicksale" thread tonight.

RefractorsEtc 04-15-2013 08:57 PM

Just sent fish a PM on it.

ilovethelakings 04-15-2013 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=RefractorsEtc;4693607]Just sent fish a PM on it.[/QUOTE]

That is what I am talking about :)!

DanShakespeare 04-15-2013 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=RefractorsEtc;4693607]Just sent fish a PM on it.[/QUOTE]

Also reported to mods.

Kevoid135 04-15-2013 09:13 PM

i didnt do anything wrong. my account got deactivated because i wasnt using it. i opened a new account because i wanted to start trading and selling again. there is nothing wrong with that.

ilovethelakings 04-15-2013 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=Kevoid135;4693763]i didnt do anything wrong. my account got deactivated because i wasnt using it. i opened a new account because i wanted to start trading and selling again. there is nothing wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

I call BS on that. It's got to be all about the neg you have on the other account. Your arse should be banned ASAP.

[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=28646[/url]

P.S. The word has been spread about you using multiple usernames here on the forum. Love and kisses ;)

P.P.S. If anyone wants to read his lame arse excuse for doing what he is doing, I would be more than happy to share his "Leave me alone" PM that he sent me.

P.P.P.S. Apparently he is a 15 year old kid, too. Goodness gracious! I never would had seen that coming :p

hairyangryfella 04-15-2013 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=Kevoid135;4693763]i didnt do anything wrong. my account got deactivated because i wasnt using it. i opened a new account because i wanted to start trading and selling again. there is nothing wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

Which account? This one you're using now, created in 2010? Then how are you using it?
Or the other account, created in 2012 and used as recently as March 2013? Please explain your story...

Strasburg 04-15-2013 10:11 PM

You are sick to use cancer as an excuse for scamming.

My mother is a pediactric oncologist (in short, cancer doctor). She deals with kids that have cancer, and sometimes, will die no matter what happens. There are mothers that have to watch their childern suffer until death.

Tell them your excuse, and im sure anyone would hit you upside the head with a tire iron.

ilovethelakings 04-15-2013 10:11 PM

[QUOTE=hairyangryfella;4694306]Which account? This one you're using now, created in 2010? Then how are you using it?
Or the other account, created in 2012 and used as recently as March 2013? Please explain your story...[/QUOTE]

He has already told me his story. It is filled with drama and the usual cliches to why he should be left alone and given a pass for his douchebaggery.

DanShakespeare 04-15-2013 10:12 PM

You made a second account.... Which is ban worthy.

death2redemptions 04-15-2013 10:25 PM

Our accounts automatically become deactivated when we don't use them? I've been here since this site was first made and didn't sign in for like a couple years at one point. It was never deactivated.

The account you are using right now was started in 2010...three years ago. When was your first account created? Hmmm

Giancarlo27 04-15-2013 10:27 PM

something tells me we wont seeing our friend TerribleTudor for much longer...