Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
LOL I love how people are pulling out what I say and trying to turn it around on me. I do not.require people I deal with to pay gift
I wasn't turning anything around on you. I was just saying that if someone doesn't want to pay gift, I don't think it's a valid argument for anything. Either way, I don't see you at fault for anything based on what I read. I may not have been entirely clear.

I WANT YOUR MONTEE BALL
cranrasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbo808 View Post
How convenient supposed package that was shipped and you lost the tracking number hey I won the lotto but threw away my numbers but I still won right?
I was told simiiar thing on a package I have been waiting on from Hong Kong since , December 7th,2012 .

still no package yet ? I wonder ?
Old 01-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcourtcards View Post
lets get this story straight once and for all.

OP was scammed by a cousin of a friend. Yes confirmed
Did i know the scammer? No I do not
Did i know the friend whose cousin scammed him? Yes

What did i do? I contacted OP to say we wanted to sent a care package due to events that transpired a long time ago because guess what? My friend and 3 other people were scammed by lingling1955 who real name is Jason Lan, who is currently somewhere in Detroit.

We then contacted OP asked him if he was iterested in a care package which he said he was. However before anything was made, we told him

1. We dont know what was owed to him, we wish we could get more details but too bad, we lost touch with the scammer. OP thought ok looking forward to it
2. Lets also state the fact OP declined a free box from chri5784
3. We then msgd OP to say please confirm you understand that we cannot get you what was exactly owed but we hope the care package is ok? Not one single response to that, obviously OP is holding out for what he was owed

End of the day, I am playing middle man and i am just tryig to help. I did not scam you and for you to say its me who is scamming you, well prove it. You were wronged and we are trying to make it right but dont u dare say i am spreading rumours when i have not even mentioned you to any one.

AND WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF SCAMMING HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ALL YOURGROUP BREAK DEBTS.

1st of all who is "we", you are the only person that has contacted me about trying to make things right with what happened.

2nd Yes is did decline a free box from Chri5784, I did this because that would be taking advantage of you guys and I didnt feel that what was right, so yes I did decline a "free" box. All I ever wanted was cards that was owned to me. Or like you said in your message I would have been happy with what you were going to send to me. I have responed to ALL of your messages so please do not say that I didnt respond. Because that it a straight out LIE!

3rd I have the messages saved saying it is ok to send what you guys were going to send. I never said anything about not wanting or debating on what was owed to me. I was just happy that things were finally going to be ok.

4th I dont know what you are talking about. There is only 1 person that I know that I am behind on payment on a GB. And that person knows what has happened to me and why I am behind. I know that person knows that I am not one to back out of payment. So you are going into things you know NOTHING about. I have ALWAYS paid for any GB's I have done even if I never did get anything. I even have paid after a GB was done and knew that I didnt hit anything. So I dont even know why I have to explain this to you because you were NOT the host of the GB. The people that know me know that I am an honest person and has NEVER scammed, ripped off, or even thought of not paying for something that I have either bought or was apart of.

5th I have sent you several messages saying and asking what is going on and if you were going to send anything or if this was another scam.

6th As you stated you saw what was taken from me, because you looked in my bucket and why didnt you send me any information on the shipping when you said that you were going to ship it registered mail. The PO gives you paper work and a tracking number and NOTHING was ever given to me.

7th I saw what you had in your signature with my name in it. So you cannot say that you have not said anything about me.

8th The BIGGEST mistake you just made was this: You said that Jason Lan is the person who scammed me. And he was the person that used Adrian Lims name. Well in the FIRST message you sent to me this is what you said.

"I am preparing a generous package that will be sent to you, for the mistakes made by Scottie King Siu, who unfortunately used Adrian Lim's name in error to scam you a year back. " This was taken from your first message to me so how did you get 2 different names? Now people can see that you are straight up LYING!!!

I really believe that you did all of this because you have other motives. And I will be talking and fowarding all messages and all the names that was apart of this. I will leave it up to the person to decide on what they want to do.

So again ANYONE dealing with people named:

Adrian Lim
Scottie king Siu
Jia ???
Jason Lan
IRONCOURTCARDS

Watch Out!!! This may be a catfish thing and even though this was NOT a love story(Which I am glad about), this was a SCAM!!!
EmtinHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #29 (permalink)

Pretty sad really I'm new here and my first deal was with ironcourt and its not looking good ATM. It was a pretty big deal to so after reading this I guess I've lost quite about. This final problem has killed the hobby for me, to many dramas and not enough fun. Pretty bad when u have to do background checks on people just to trade cards.
ozguy3825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #30 (permalink)

It really makes you think- how many usernames does haiku manage here? I bet the number would be astounding.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozguy3825 View Post
Pretty sad really I'm new here and my first deal was with ironcourt and its not looking good ATM. It was a pretty big deal to so after reading this I guess I've lost quite about. This final problem has killed the hobby for me, to many dramas and not enough fun. Pretty bad when u have to do background checks on people just to trade cards.
what was in your deal with him?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
what was in your deal with him?
I was to get 2 Kobe autos and he got a couple crittenton chrono auto patches a heap or crittenton auto a Melo finest au RC and couple of next day auto. I contacted him thru the eBay link in his profile and he told me he's never been on here before
Old 03-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #33 (permalink)

Hahaha wow.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I was to get 2 Kobe autos and he got a couple crittenton chrono auto patches a heap or crittenton auto a Melo finest au RC and couple of next day auto. I contacted him thru the eBay link in his profile and he told me he's never been on here before
what was his ebay name? Did you send your stuff out first?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #35 (permalink)

His eBay name he had in his profile was jasonlingling. We were going to send at the same time but because of work I could send until a couple of days later. When I contacted the eBay name he said he hasn't been on this site before and what's to know the name of the person using his eBay link
Old 03-10-2013, 03:21 AM   #36 (permalink)

has anyone reported any of this to the police either in the US or China? Surely we have enough addresses for them to be able to do something. I got a PO Box to send mine to and they have to know who is paying for that box right?
Old 03-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
lets get this story straight once and for all.

OP was scammed by a cousin of a friend. Yes confirmed
Did i know the scammer? No I do not
Did i know the friend whose cousin scammed him? Yes

What did i do? I contacted OP to say we wanted to sent a care package due to events that transpired a long time ago because guess what? My friend and 3 other people were scammed by lingling1955 who real name is Jason Lan, who is currently somewhere in Detroit.

We then contacted OP asked him if he was iterested in a care package which he said he was. However before anything was made, we told him

1. We dont know what was owed to him, we wish we could get more details but too bad, we lost touch with the scammer. OP thought ok looking forward to it
2. Lets also state the fact OP declined a free box from chri5784
3. We then msgd OP to say please confirm you understand that we cannot get you what was exactly owed but we hope the care package is ok? Not one single response to that, obviously OP is holding out for what he was owed

End of the day, I am playing middle man and i am just tryig to help. I did not scam you and for you to say its me who is scamming you, well prove it. You were wronged and we are trying to make it right but dont u dare say i am spreading rumours when i have not even mentioned you to any one.

AND WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF SCAMMING HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ALL YOURGROUP BREAK DEBTS.
Yes lets get the story straight once and for all. You state that Jason Lan aka lingling1955 is the scammer yet now your ebay tag is jasonlingling. Looking at the ebay profile it says located in Hong Kong which you dont deny living in but had your location on here stated as California. Emtinhawaii was scammed by lingling which is correct here is his link to emts bucket that shows the stolen cards STOLEN By LingLing1955 Photos by EmtinHawaii | Photobucket. Emt confirmed that the person called himself Adrian Lim who went by lingling. I have a funny feeling that you are in fact Adrian Lim and this whole story about trying to make a wrong right was you trying to cover your own name out of this fraud.

Quote:
Just FYI, Adrian Lim was never involved. His name was the unfortunate name on the damn maikbox you sent too. Jason Lan, left Hong Kong early 2011 back home to Detroit Michigan and we cant find him.

Anyways since trying to help and make it right is even the wrong thing to do given all the scams here, i am done here. You are a jacka55
I think its pretty clear you are using Jason Lan as an alias or possible friends name who is also in on this or you are just using his name wrongly.

[QUOTE=ozguy3825;4415838]His eBay name he had in his profile was jasonlingling. We were going to send at the same time but because of work I could send until a couple of days later. When I contacted the eBay name he said he hasn't been on this site before and what's to know the name of the person using his eBay link/QUOTE]

I think its safe to say you got scammed and the person you contacted was the same person/scammer who wanted to try and run you in circles.

I think its pretty clear now what emt already stated Ironcourtcards and all the aliases listed is a scammer.

Last edited by dbo808; 03-21-2013 at 11:28 PM.
dbo808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #38 (permalink)

Should just BAN the users in question here and be done with it. Better safe than sorry.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
I was told simiiar thing on a package I have been waiting on from Hong Kong since , December 7th,2012 .

still no package yet ? I wonder ?

was in Hong Kong when Talking with me and use same type of excuse , busy ,office clutter ,cant find tracking receipt lol , SCAMMER ALL THE WAY ,

an excuse behind everything , ebay id , email , home address , office , what else Haiku lol ,
Old 03-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #40 (permalink)

ok so after all this crap i think its a good idea to have all the name and addresses put out int the open so everyone has all the info on who and what addresses to look out for. This is the name and address i got for my deal

Jia Ling
PO BOX 287
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:30 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmtinHawaii View Post
1st of all who is "we", you are the only person that has contacted me about trying to make things right with what happened.

2nd Yes is did decline a free box from Chri5784, I did this because that would be taking advantage of you guys and I didnt feel that what was right, so yes I did decline a "free" box. All I ever wanted was cards that was owned to me. Or like you said in your message I would have been happy with what you were going to send to me. I have responed to ALL of your messages so please do not say that I didnt respond. Because that it a straight out LIE!

3rd I have the messages saved saying it is ok to send what you guys were going to send. I never said anything about not wanting or debating on what was owed to me. I was just happy that things were finally going to be ok.

4th I dont know what you are talking about. There is only 1 person that I know that I am behind on payment on a GB. And that person knows what has happened to me and why I am behind. I know that person knows that I am not one to back out of payment. So you are going into things you know NOTHING about. I have ALWAYS paid for any GB's I have done even if I never did get anything. I even have paid after a GB was done and knew that I didnt hit anything. So I dont even know why I have to explain this to you because you were NOT the host of the GB. The people that know me know that I am an honest person and has NEVER scammed, ripped off, or even thought of not paying for something that I have either bought or was apart of.

5th I have sent you several messages saying and asking what is going on and if you were going to send anything or if this was another scam.

6th As you stated you saw what was taken from me, because you looked in my bucket and why didnt you send me any information on the shipping when you said that you were going to ship it registered mail. The PO gives you paper work and a tracking number and NOTHING was ever given to me.

7th I saw what you had in your signature with my name in it. So you cannot say that you have not said anything about me.

8th The BIGGEST mistake you just made was this: You said that Jason Lan is the person who scammed me. And he was the person that used Adrian Lims name. Well in the FIRST message you sent to me this is what you said.

"I am preparing a generous package that will be sent to you, for the mistakes made by Scottie King Siu, who unfortunately used Adrian Lim's name in error to scam you a year back. " This was taken from your first message to me so how did you get 2 different names? Now people can see that you are straight up LYING!!!

I really believe that you did all of this because you have other motives. And I will be talking and fowarding all messages and all the names that was apart of this. I will leave it up to the person to decide on what they want to do.

So again ANYONE dealing with people named:

Adrian Lim
Scottie king Siu
Jia ???
Jason Lan
IRONCOURTCARDS

Watch Out!!! This may be a catfish thing and even though this was NOT a love story(Which I am glad about), this was a SCAM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Should just BAN the users in question here and be done with it. Better safe than sorry.
Agreed we have 2 other members here claiming scam yet he is still not banned.

Quote:
ok so after all this crap i think its a good idea to have all the name and addresses put out int the open so everyone has all the info on who and what addresses to look out for. This is the name and address i got for my deal

Jia Ling
PO BOX 287
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Clearly still using the same names everyone take note of the address so no one else gets scammed. The name may change but the PO box will probably still be the same.

Ginger does this address look familiar?