Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Got yourself another Ebay ID huh?

OK lets do the math

Started Jan-13-13 16:32:51 PST
So a 7 day auction would end at Jan-20-13 16:32:51 PST

This ended-
Time Ended:Jan-20-13 16:09:07 PST

So yes it was ended early. He could not or did not remove bids. That's why you "won"

Thanks for playing
Actually your another idiot! The seller can not end an auction early unless there is 12hrs or more NO MATTER WHAT! The seller even admitted he meant to end it early but forgot, so he even said he forgot and was not ended.

GAME SET MATCH!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
if the auction is ended early, all the potential bids are cancelled. I'm pretty sure you can even end it w/under 12 hours left. how can someone (eb, in this case) win an auction that was ended early?

we slam bigboyd (and others) everyday for selling cards he really doesn't have, how is this any different?

OR maybe someone here can just give all the real facts before this turns into more of a sh*t storm.

If it did go all the way through and it was a mistake, just move on, you are not getting a card no matter how much you whine and cry about it. If the guy reposts it for sale then you have all the right in the world to call him out. you cant leave any feedback if the sale doesn't go through.
The seller forgot to cancel the bids before ending the auction. Therefore the auction ended with OP as the highest bidder.

Here is the link that proves it was ended early.

eBay.com Item Bid History

Start time was 16:32. End time was 7 days later at 16:09. Rouhly 23 minutes earlier than it would've regularly ended had it run it's full course.

The seller does share some fault here for waiting so long to end it. Though who knows exactly what time the card was traded away. The seller did make a mistake, but it's not nearly as drastic as OP makes it seem. The seller did end it early. He just didn't do it correctly. Also if the auction had run it's course, I'm sure the price would have increased in the final 20 minutes.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Here is the link so everyone can see BIGZIG that you are an idiot and just looking for a fight!

You won this auction. | Pay now
Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB Crown Royale 3 Color Jersey Relic RC Auto !!!
See original listing
Colin-Kaepernick-49ers-QB-Crown-Royale-3-Color-Jersey-Relic-RC-Auto
Item Sold
Item condition:
Like New
Ended:
Jan 20, 2013 16:09:07 PST
Winning bid: How could it have been ended if I WON!
US $144.50
[ 28 bids ]
Shipping:
$2.99 Standard Shipping
Item location:
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
Seller:
donfishin07 (580 Feedback Score: 580 )
|
Seller's other items

The auction I won
Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB Crown Royale 3 Color Jersey Relic RC Auto | eBay

In your defense BigZig were you referring to this one that he ended? if so then your statements may makes sense if it was the auction I was talking about but you assumed and made an azz out of yourself if this is the case.

Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB 4 Color Jersey Relic Auto RC Rookie 50 Sweet Card | eBay
It says the item you "won" was ended by the seller because the item was already sold. If the auction ran its course, it would say bidding for the item has ended. So yes,it was ended early.

And why do you have 9 bid retractions in the last 30 days?
Djameson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Actually your another idiot! The seller can not end an auction early unless there is 12hrs or more NO MATTER WHAT! The seller even admitted he meant to end it early but forgot, so he even said he forgot and was not ended.

GAME SET MATCH!
Incorrect. The seller can end the auction early to sell to the highest bidder. Seller was on his Iphone and did not see that part or was unaware of the proper rules.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
LMAO. you are delusional. THE AUCTION RAN FOR THE ENTIRE TIME FRAME! IT WAS NOT ENDED EARLY!
Quote:
was not ended early! What is wrong with you!
Quote:
Here is the link so everyone can see BIGZIG that you are an idiot and just looking for a fight!

You won this auction. | Pay now
Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB Crown Royale 3 Color Jersey Relic RC Auto !!!
See original listing
Colin-Kaepernick-49ers-QB-Crown-Royale-3-Color-Jersey-Relic-RC-Auto
Item Sold
Item condition:
Like New
Ended:
Jan 20, 2013 16:09:07 PST
Winning bid: How could it have been ended if I WON!
US $144.50
[ 28 bids ]
Shipping:
$2.99 Standard Shipping
Item location:
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
Seller:
donfishin07 (580 Feedback Score: 580 )
|
Seller's other items

The auction I won
Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB Crown Royale 3 Color Jersey Relic RC Auto | eBay

In your defense BigZig were you referring to this one that he ended? if so then your statements may makes sense if it was the auction I was talking about but you assumed and made an azz out of yourself if this is the case.

Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB 4 Color Jersey Relic Auto RC Rookie 50 Sweet Card | eBay
I was referring to the correct one. Now who is the delusionl azz?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #31 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

GAME SET MATCH!
OK Skippy ignore the FACTS. The auction did not run it's course. It was ended early.

So we have a sketchy seller and an even more sketchy buyer.
Match made in heaven!
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djameson79 View Post
It says the item you "won" was ended by the seller because the item was already sold. If the auction ran its course, it would say bidding for the item has ended. So yes,it was ended early.

And why do you have 9 bid retractions in the last 30 days?
I see the logic and see he did end it 20 minutes early. I only received an email that I won and then the seller sent me an email saying to not pay. Still when he ended it "he had to sell it to me" but guess he had to do it this way if he sold it. The only message I got was do not pay, the card was sold at a show today. If he said that he ended it with 20 minutes left because he sold it at a show and the only way to end it was to make me the winner then it would have made sense. He only said do not pay its gone etc. Oh well this is a waste of everyones time going back and fourth so like I said its done and I am over it.

BigZig I apolijize your were somewhat right.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
I see the logic and see he did end it 20 minutes early. I only received an email that I won and then the seller sent me an email saying to not pay. Still when he ended it "he had to sell it to me" but guess he had to do it this way if he sold it. The only message I got was do not pay, the card was sold at a show today. If he said that he ended it with 20 minutes left because he sold it at a show and the only way to end it was to make me the winner then it would have made sense. He only said do not pay its gone etc. Oh well this is a waste of everyones time going back and fourth so like I said its done and I am over it.

BigZig I apolijize your were somewhat right.
Lol. Some what right? I was exactly right. You are a pathological liar. Why should we believe that that was the only message you received and he didn't explain what happened.

Also love how you keep skirting the questions about your 9 retractions on an account made last week.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Lol. Some what right? I was exactly right. You are a pathological liar. Why should we believe that that was the only message you received and he didn't explain what happened.

Also love how you keep skirting the questions about your 9 retractions on an account made last week.

ISSUE IS RESOLVED AND YOU WILL CONTACTED SOON.

Watch your Liable slander buddy.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
The auction was ended early. It was in the final stages, but it was ended early. You can look at the start time, end time, and duration and see that.

I couldn't care less about what you think about my 2 cents. I know you'll probably run and get this thread deleted as usual, but the fact is you are a habitual liar with no regards for others and how your actions may affect them.

How about those 9 retractions on your hundreth brand new ebay account you started last week? I really wish I knew the ID so I could see those 2 feedback.
Here is the feedback that you have to see, LOSER!
Positive feedback rating fast pay++ Seller:
Member id xxxxx ( Feedback Score Of 732Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)
Jan-22-13 17:44
-- (#111111111) -- View Item --
Positive feedback rating Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++. Seller:
Member id xxxx ( Feedback Score Of 7033Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999)
Jan-22-13 04:43
-- (#111111111) -- View Item
Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:

glad you realized it was ended early. why do you go through ebay accnts like water. You are quite the pathological liar

Last edited by wheeler281; 01-24-2013 at 01:51 PM.
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
glad you realized it was ended early. However you still es through ebay accnts like water.
#2 on my list and BO's

still have the unedited version of your reply in my email
Old 01-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:

Awww. Are you going to report me again for telling the truth? It's not like I just make stuff up. The truth is here for anyone to see.....other than the threads you cried about and got deleted.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #39 (permalink)

there is no crying please on the forums. I know the truth hurts. I will have to check what id that is not suspended you used? was it one of the royster accnts or jdecker7773332011

Last edited by wheeler281; 01-24-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: added old accnt
Old 01-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Awww. Are you going to report me again for telling the truth? It's not like I just make stuff up. The truth is here for anyone to see.....other than the threads you cried about and got deleted.
Not just to Blowout(if only here you would be lucky) we have a long case on you and your friends for liable. This will be coming to a head very soon, count on it.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Not just to Blowout(if only here you would be lucky) we have a long case on you and your friends for liable. This will be coming to a head very soon, count on it.
Sure you do. and it's not libel if it's true. Should I report you as well for the names you called me?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
there is no crying please on the forums. I know the truth hurts. I will have to check what id that is not suspended you used? was it one of the royster accnts or jdecker7773332011
damn all of his old id's are suspended and no longer registered. Who Knew .

Shoot me a pm anytime would love to hear from your "attny". I can give you my number. You know what they say when you play with a tiger

Last edited by wheeler281; 01-24-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: you to your
Old 01-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Not just to Blowout(if only here you would be lucky) we have a long case on you and your friends for liable.This will be coming to a head very soon, count on it.
Do you mean LIBEL?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Sure you do. and it's not libel if it's true. Should I report you as well for the names you called me?
Sorry wish I could reply, been told not to. Will be in touch and not that hard to get all your info from a person who you did a transaction with(would be surprised how many people gave it up so easy), So we have your info and all the posts going back months.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
damn all of his old id's are suspended and no longer registered. Who Knew .

Shoot me a pm anytime would love to hear from your "attny". I can give you my number. You know what they say when you play with a tiger
We have all your info, but thanks. If you only knew who you were messing with and my contacts here in DC
Old 01-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
We have all your info, but thanks. If you only knew who you were messing with and my contacts here in DC
Sounds great I could have saved you a step. Let me know how it goes
Old 01-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry wish I could reply, been told not to. Will be in touch and not that hard to get all your info from a person who you did a transaction with(would be surprised how many people gave it up so easy), So we have your info and all the posts going back months.
Quote:
quoted for stupidity
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Hopefully your "contacts" know the proper spelling for libel.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
That's ok. My lawyer is ready for you.

Last edited by bigzig; 01-24-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: edited personal info for rules sake
Old 01-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensbff View Post
quoted for stupidity
And screenshot for hilarity!

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote