Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default Ebayer donfishin07

Sells Items on ebay then sends message saying he "sold at show" so do not pay. Just terrible business principals, so just a warning if you bid on his auctions and win, you may not actually get the card since he does not keep track of his stuff.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ridgeway, ON
Posts: 1,538
Default

Are you going to leave him negative feedback? He has a perfect rating with 580 feedback, but if he's done that to you then you should really let others know.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Are you going to leave him negative feedback? He has a perfect rating with 580 feedback, but if he's done that to you then you should really let others know.

I would need to pay and get refund to leave feedback. I guess that is the way to go though. Like I said he sent a message after auction ended telling me not to pay and you can only leave feedback if you pay.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,877
Default

I think it's an issue of letting it go. These things happen. People who do shows regularly will attest to this as well. I do not think a neg over being butt hurt is necessary. A neutral,sure.
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I think it's an issue of letting it go. These things happen. People who do shows regularly will attest to this as well. I do not think a neg over being butt hurt is necessary. A neutral,sure.

Yeah, only thing is the card ended for 40-50 under the going rate. So to replace it is $50 out of pocket. If it was just an everyday card then sure no big deal let it go but this is not an everyday card.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

playing devils advocate... Have you considered this is an isolated incident? Was this an auction or BIN listing? I have thousands of items in my eBay store (all BIN's) so things like the OP have happened to me in the past (I pull all sold items from shows the same day, but there is a 5-6 hour gap before I can)... if this was a BIN and an isolated incident.. chit happens.. sorry man

HOWEVER.. if this was an auction then the seller is 100% liable.. should have never had it at a show.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,993
Default

Makes me laugh how people say, oh well it happens but when a buyer does not pay and gives an excuse then it is time to burn him at the stake. Both are the same in my eyes.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Makes me laugh how people say, oh well it happens but when a buyer does not pay and gives an excuse then it is time to burn him at the stake. Both are the same in my eyes.
In the 400-500 items I sell in a month.. 20 or so go unpaid. Just part of the beast to me.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
playing devils advocate... Have you considered this is an isolated incident? Was this an auction or BIN listing? I have thousands of items in my eBay store (all BIN's) so things like the OP have happened to me in the past (I pull all sold items from shows the same day, but there is a 5-6 hour gap before I can)... if this was a BIN and an isolated incident.. chit happens.. sorry man

HOWEVER.. if this was an auction then the seller is 100% liable.. should have never had it at a show.

Was an auction............ If it was BIN then yeah your theory would make more sense that he forgot to pull it but he had auctions running and ending the day as his "show" so no excuse, this should not have happened. He is also very rude and just say's oh there is one for 60 more BIN go get that one, real ahole.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,877
Default

I know how you feel, but the guy is guilty of being inconsiderate, not dishonest,etc
I do feel a neutral would be well worth while,but a neg would be sour grapes
You are a good guy, so it is your call, it's just my 2 cents. I have had sellers message me saying it is not there any more or it is lost and I usually just shrug and move on.
It takes blatant shenanigans to cause me to leave a neg. My feedback on ebay would reflect as such as I have left 6 negs in 11 years, around 81 neutrals and I am sure a few hundred no-feedback due to issues that annoyed me,but didn;'t give me enough annoyance to neutral
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I know how you feel, but the guy is guilty of being inconsiderate, not dishonest,etc
I do feel a neutral would be well worth while,but a neg would be sour grapes
You are a good guy, so it is your call, it's just my 2 cents. I have had sellers message me saying it is not there any more or it is lost and I usually just shrug and move on.
It takes blatant shenanigans to cause me to leave a neg. My feedback on ebay would reflect as such as I have left 6 negs in 11 years, around 81 neutrals and I am sure a few hundred no-feedback due to issues that annoyed me,but didn;'t give me enough annoyance to neutral
81 neutrals? I hope that's out of 10s of thousands of transactions. Even then that seems awful high.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
nhsportsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The beautiful resort town of Wells, ME
Posts: 4,957
Default

Should've read more before posting...
__________________
Current Projects:
1968 Topps Baseball NM (564/598)
@acisportscards
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME


Last edited by nhsportsguy; 01-23-2013 at 05:58 PM.
nhsportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ridgeway, ON
Posts: 1,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I think it's an issue of letting it go. These things happen. People who do shows regularly will attest to this as well. I do not think a neg over being butt hurt is necessary. A neutral,sure.
I could understand that for a BIN, but not a straight auction. Whether or not he was being dishonest, his actions give the impression that he backed out because he didn't like the result of the auction.

His feedback makes me think you are correct, but it was at the very least a sloppy piece of business on his part.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
GoTribe!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,758
Default

Definitely neg worthy. Problem is, 10-1 he didn't sell the card at a show. Card ended for less than he expected so he made it up. Seller should should honor the auction. If it was the other way around I bet he'd be filing a NPB. I wish I could use that excuse for all auctions that didn't get what I wanted with no recourse.
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
Definitely neg worthy. Problem is, 10-1 he didn't sell the card at a show. Card ended for less than he expected so he made it up. Seller should should honor the auction. If it was the other way around I bet he'd be filing a NPB. I wish I could use that excuse for all auctions that didn't get what I wanted with no recourse.
You tell so much by your post, about how you feel about human beings, in-general. Possibly it is just ebay and buyers/seller. Myself, I assume people are good and would rather do so than to assume everyone is a thief and would crap on me if rolls were reversed. Then again, I am not a bitter person
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service

Last edited by pskell02; 02-11-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: edited
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Sells Items on ebay then sends message saying he "sold at show" so do not pay. Just terrible business principals, so just a warning if you bid on his auctions and win, you may not actually get the card since he does not keep track of his stuff.
You know, you really should post all the facts when trying to run someone's name in the mud.

I spoke with the seller. He said he was ending the auction early because he traded the card. He made a mistake by not cancelling the bids first. He also said he tried to explain that to you but you would have nothing of it.

Since you were bidding on the card you should've been fully aware that it was ended early, but you threaten to have him kicked off ebay??? Come on man.

And LMAO at you talking about terrible business principles!!! You are the last person on here with any room to talk about ethics and morals.

Seller made a mistake and you tried to take advantage of it, and then throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
You know, you really should post all the facts when trying to run someone's name in the mud.

I spoke with the seller. He said he was ending the auction early because he traded the card. He made a mistake by not cancelling the bids first. He also said he tried to explain that to you but you would have nothing of it.

Since you were bidding on the card you should've been fully aware that it was ended early, but you threaten to have him kicked off ebay??? Come on man. Auction was not ended early and I was not notified prior to auction ending that he no longer had card.

And LMAO at you talking about terrible business principles!!! You are the last person on here with any room to talk about ethics and morals.
You are a total JA, with no life! I guarantee if we look back at 90% of the call out threads, you are on there putting your worthless 2 cents in! GET A LIFE!

Seller made a mistake and you tried to take advantage of it, and then throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way.
Get your facts straight! See the real facts below

You are 1000% wrong, the information the seller provided you is a blantant lie. The auction ran for days and ended, I won. The seller messaged me a few hours after the auction ended and said "DO NOT PAY, I NO LONGER HAVE CARD" I said what do you mean and he replied that he traded/sold it at a show and no longer had the card. Auction was not ended early it ran and ended, just like all other auctions. I AGREE SELLER MADE A MISTAKE BUT ME TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE MAKES NO SENSE, HE MADE A MISTAKE AND TOLD ME TO KICK ROCKS AND GO BUY THE SAME CARD FROM ANOTHER SELLER FOR MORE. Seller is the one in the wrong, I did nothing wrong one bit.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Get your facts straight! See the real facts below

You are 1000% wrong, the information the seller provided you is a blantant lie. The auction ran for days and ended, I won. The seller messaged me a few hours after the auction ended and said "DO NOT PAY, I NO LONGER HAVE CARD" I said what do you mean and he replied that he traded/sold it at a show and no longer had the card. Auction was not ended early it ran and ended, just like all other auctions. I AGREE SELLER MADE A MISTAKE BUT ME TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE MAKES NO SENSE, HE MADE A MISTAKE AND TOLD ME TO KICK ROCKS AND GO BUY THE SAME CARD FROM ANOTHER SELLER FOR MORE. Seller is the one in the wrong, I did nothing wrong one bit.
The auction was ended early. It was in the final stages, but it was ended early. You can look at the start time, end time, and duration and see that.

I couldn't care less about what you think about my 2 cents. I know you'll probably run and get this thread deleted as usual, but the fact is you are a habitual liar with no regards for others and how your actions may affect them.

How about those 9 retractions on your hundreth brand new ebay account you started last week? I really wish I knew the ID so I could see those 2 feedback.

Last edited by bigzig; 01-24-2013 at 10:57 AM.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
tennelson55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,268
Default

If you won an item on feebay don't you expect to get it if you bid a certain amount and won? This for me would guarantee a neg even if the buyer accidentally sold it at a show.

Man up and follow through with your actions...
__________________
Always looking to trade for New York Giants!
tennelson55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennelson55 View Post
If you won an item on feebay don't you expect to get it if you bid a certain amount and won? This for me would guarantee a neg even if the buyer accidentally sold it at a show.

Man up and follow through with your actions...
If it wasn't ended early because the seller had already traded it, then yes, the seller should be expected to send the item.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great Pond of Metro Phoenix
Posts: 7,159
Default

if the auction is ended early, all the potential bids are cancelled. I'm pretty sure you can even end it w/under 12 hours left. how can someone (eb, in this case) win an auction that was ended early?

we slam bigboyd (and others) everyday for selling cards he really doesn't have, how is this any different?

OR maybe someone here can just give all the real facts before this turns into more of a sh*t storm.

If it did go all the way through and it was a mistake, just move on, you are not getting a card no matter how much you whine and cry about it. If the guy reposts it for sale then you have all the right in the world to call him out. you cant leave any feedback if the sale doesn't go through.
__________________
Look at MEEEEEEE!!!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
The auction was ended early. It was in the final stages, but it was ended early. You can look at the start time, end time, and duration and see that. Guess you are a moron... It ran for the entire start to finish!

I couldn't care less about what you think about my 2 cents. I know you'll probably run and get this thread deleted as usual, but the fact is you are a habitual liar with no regards for others and how your actions may affect them.

How about those 9 retractions on your hundreth brand new ebay account you started last week? I really wish I knew the ID so I could see those 2 feedback.
LMAO. you are delusional. THE AUCTION RAN FOR THE ENTIRE TIME FRAME! IT WAS NOT ENDED EARLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
if it wasn't ended early because the seller had already traded it, then yes, the seller should be expected to send the item.
was not ended early! What is wrong with you!

Here is the link so everyone can see BIGZIG that you are an idiot and just looking for a fight!

You won this auction. | Pay now
Colin Kaepernick 49ers QB Crown Royale 3 Color Jersey Relic RC Auto !!!
See original listing
Colin-Kaepernick-49ers-QB-Crown-Royale-3-Color-Jersey-Relic-RC-Auto
Item Sold
Item condition:
Like New
Ended:
Jan 20, 2013 16:09:07 PST
Winning bid: How could it have been ended if I WON!
US $144.50
[ 28 bids ]
Shipping:
$2.99 Standard Shipping
Item location:
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
Seller:
donfishin07 (580 Feedback Score: 580 )
|
Seller's other items

The auction I won
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160955739676?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649



In your defense BigZig were you referring to this one that he ended? if so then your statements may makes sense if it was the auction I was talking about but you assumed and made an azz out of yourself if this is the case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160960922545
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Here is the link so everyone can see BIGZIG that you are an idiot and just looking for a fight!
Got yourself another Ebay ID huh?

OK lets do the math

Started Jan-13-13 16:32:51 PST
So a 7 day auction would end at Jan-20-13 16:32:51 PST

This ended-
Time Ended:Jan-20-13 16:09:07 PST

So yes it was ended early. He could not or did not remove bids. That's why you "won"

Thanks for playing
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
if the auction is ended early, all the potential bids are cancelled. I'm pretty sure you can even end it w/under 12 hours left. how can someone (eb, in this case) win an auction that was ended early?

we slam bigboyd (and others) everyday for selling cards he really doesn't have, how is this any different?

OR maybe someone here can just give all the real facts before this turns into more of a sh*t storm.

If it did go all the way through and it was a mistake, just move on, you are not getting a card no matter how much you whine and cry about it. If the guy reposts it for sale then you have all the right in the world to call him out. you cant leave any feedback if the sale doesn't go through.
I have moved on. I just pointing out that this seller did the wrong thing by having it listed and selling it at a show. Maybe just a mistake but maybe not who knows. I am over it
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
GoTribe!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,758
Default

Seller shouldn't be selling or trading a card that is active in an auction that has bids to begin with.
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.