Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,490
Default Brios8 --> Another Deadbeat Ebay Seller...

Ebay/Blowout user ID:Brios8
Amount: $92

Seller accepted my BO on a Michael Crabtree, Paid with in 72 hrs as I was a the 2013 inauguration. Card never showed, Brios gave me tracking that never worked, stated he was out of town his partner would ship. Card never Arrived I opened PP Claim after 2.5 weeks got my refund that way.

Last edited by Srt42004n; 08-22-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,527
Default

NPB Case Filed......$100 order.. No payment received

He is a member here.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,126
Default

really nice card, maybe he made the story up because they made the superbowl and wanted to get more for it later?

sorry to hear about the hassle, id be disappointed to not be getting that.
CrisCarter80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: McSherrystown, PA
Posts: 1,743
Default

is the guy from new jersey it sounds like this scammer guy they have been talking about with many aliases i think the thread is scammer update something like that i was reading it last night he has got a few guys on here
bbcardsrgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,771
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

I have probably spent 800 with brios over the last couple months. I hope to spend a few hundred more for he has some nasty spillers I want. Sorry for your issues. I know he goes out of town quite a bit on business and sometimes takes a bit to ship. Hope it works out. His communication should be better from what I am reading here.
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcardsrgreat View Post
is the guy from new jersey it sounds like this scammer guy they have been talking about with many aliases i think the thread is scammer update something like that i was reading it last night he has got a few guys on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I have probably spent 800 with brios over the last couple months. I hope to spend a few hundred more for he has some nasty spillers I want. Sorry for your issues. I know he goes out of town quite a bit on business and sometimes takes a bit to ship. Hope it works out. His communication should be better from what I am reading here.
Well he said he has a partner who ships the stuff and he was out of town...but now some bogus tracking and with today being tuesday the likelihood of me seeing this before the superbowl is slim but i bet if they lose i see this card first thing next week
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 6,812
Default

Spent hundreds with him over the past year and could not have gone smoother everytime. Hope it all works out
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 905
Default

I had a similar situation with this clown..after the 8th day of not shipping I put 2 separate claims with paypal...in which he refunded....but of course had no paypal available and had to refund by eCheck which took about 3-4 additional days to clear..

Unfortunate because he had plenty of cards I wanted and we had negotiated fair prices...but he blamed the whole thing on me being impatient and "My feedback speaks for itself and all my years doing this, I've never had to deal with a situation like this." lol

And there has been previous threads on BO about this idiot that I was directed to by another member...but I decided to give it a try because he had something I wanted.

This guy is clearly delusional and should be avoided like the plague..
pro1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,490
Default

Bumping this to the top since Brios has now posted a lot of auto cards in the FBALL BST Area

Selling.GET YOUR Topps Chrome rookie RED GOLD BLACK CRYSTAL AUTOS HERE
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Partner like 'life partner'?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater Beach, FL
Posts: 1,562
Default

oooh here you are: 2ndchanceelectronics2012 = Srt42004n

this guy is quite funny, just look at his avatar saying he hates ebay.. he just seeks to harm there... He wasnt paying for the item, then as i travel i couldnt ship at that time and I instantly offered a refund but he still wanted to open a case and leave a negative. I think he gets satisfaction out of doing it...

i was always trying to make it up to him or send a refund but he just wanted to cause problems... so dont lie around and say you had to open a dispute for a refund..

you opened it because you wanted it and I instantly sent it because that meant you werent reasonable and just cause problems.
brios8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater Beach, FL
Posts: 1,562
Default

seems like you dont have anything else to do but lie... and not let people go on with their business.

sometimes I have shipping problems because of traveling but If you are reasonable as I am I will make it up.. I even let people have cards before they pay, allow extra time to pay, send extras, give some partial refunds etc.

so dont come here making up things.. and you werent paying for the card and I was always offering a refund and communicating with you...
brios8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater Beach, FL
Posts: 1,562
Default

why else would I list the card?? for $92 come on.. I paid $100 for it.. I think I even later on relisted it and sold it for $80
brios8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brios8 View Post
seems like you dont have anything else to do but lie... and not let people go on with their business.

sometimes I have shipping problems because of traveling but If you are reasonable as I am I will make it up.. I even let people have cards before they pay, allow extra time to pay, send extras, give some partial refunds etc.

so dont come here making up things.. and you werent paying for the card and I was always offering a refund and communicating with you...
With all due respect, sir.

What needs to be laid down here is an important point. You seem to think that slow shipping should be "okay" just because of other aspects of the situation. In reality you need to get a fantastic shipper whom you can depend on or stop selling. All you are going to do is amass negatives and end up banned if you continue down the road you are on.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,490
Default

Amazing you climb out from under your rock now...where were you 2 months ago when you were called out? So now bc your trying to sell some highend items your here playing the victim role..well buddy I am here to be the bearer of bad news you are not a victim you are a seller who takes several weeks to ship and when the heat comes down on you "your partner has the cards". Get real you have made the bed now lay in it. And whether you sold it for $80 or $200 the bottom line is I have a belief you held the card until the SB to see if they won then you would have said you lost it and resold it higher just like you did. Your just made bc I am a business minded person and anything past 7 days is way too long and with giving me a tracking # knowing the card wasn't shipped you were a fraud.
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.

Last edited by Srt42004n; 03-30-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater Beach, FL
Posts: 1,562
Default

nop, I always offered a refund. and sometimes delays can be expected. nothing to do with the superbowl or anything, sotimes when I ship that happens and on ebay I have listed it as 7-10 business days to ship, so you know what you might expect.

per the same reason i dont mind if items are shipped later on actually for me thats best if I am getting a better deal etc.

I didnt respond in the past, because you cant really speak reality with someone who is making up things and seeks to harm...
but now here you go disrrespectfuly coming up with lies in my threads. as if you didnt have any positive thing to do.. you see why I didnt post anything?

you cant prove that I wanted to keep the card at all, I offered a refund before the superbowl, for all I cared I wish I would have made the sale. I even offered $7 less per your demands as something i could do.. why would I do that when I want to sell the card for more?

I was even taking a hit on it..

if it wasnt going to work out for you I had a refund ready to do so.
brios8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater Beach, FL
Posts: 1,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
With all due respect, sir.

What needs to be laid down here is an important point. You seem to think that slow shipping should be "okay" just because of other aspects of the situation. In reality you need to get a fantastic shipper whom you can depend on or stop selling. All you are going to do is amass negatives and end up banned if you continue down the road you are on.
That would be ideal. to have someone there all the time. which I am actually thinkin of partnering up with someone to continue this hobby and he is constantly there and not out of town.

either way thats why I have listed up on ebay 7-10 business days to ship. and let people know before hand, offer better prices, extras,partial refunds, let people pay within some time, send cards before they are paid for etc.

im reasonable.... but yes I could improve..

dont forget this isnt a business for everyone its a hobby as well. so you deal with all sorts of people and as long as both are reasonable it will work out.

and if it doesnt it gets resolved as it should

Ben
brios8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,335
Default

I am saying not everyone in this world is reasonable and you are opening the door to getting taken advantage of. Or in reality you are taking advantage of others. You even told me you took a $280 hit on a Kuechly due to no DC....but yet you still have packages going out with no tracking...

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 03-30-2013 at 09:24 PM.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater Beach, FL
Posts: 1,562
Default

I did. if you dont want to believe me its ok but I am short $280.. reason why I was telling you I was concerned about the trackings.. and like I said the one who would end up loosing is me. I mean you did get the card with out the tracking but your a reasonable and honest person.

per my transactions you can see I try to be reasonable and sometimes things happen.
brios8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I am saying not everyone in this world is reasonable and you are opening the door to getting taken advantage of. Or in reality you are taking advantage of others. You even told me you took a $280 hit on a Kuechly due to no DC....but yet you still have packages going out with no tracking...
No tracking (let alone the required sig confirmation) on a $280 card!?!
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,546
Default

It has become less about informing other members and more about driving people away...
__________________
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
http://www.gofundme.com/1v8dp4 Help Connor - Diagnosed SMA 1 by Kristen Smith - GoFundMe
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brios8 View Post
oooh here you are: 2ndchanceelectronics2012 = Srt42004n

this guy is quite funny, just look at his avatar saying he hates ebay.. he just seeks to harm there... He wasnt paying for the item, then as i travel i couldnt ship at that time and I instantly offered a refund but he still wanted to open a case and leave a negative. I think he gets satisfaction out of doing it...

i was always trying to make it up to him or send a refund but he just wanted to cause problems... so dont lie around and say you had to open a dispute for a refund..

you opened it because you wanted it and I instantly sent it because that meant you werent reasonable and just cause problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brios8 View Post
seems like you dont have anything else to do but lie... and not let people go on with their business.

sometimes I have shipping problems because of traveling but If you are reasonable as I am I will make it up.. I even let people have cards before they pay, allow extra time to pay, send extras, give some partial refunds etc.

so dont come here making up things.. and you werent paying for the card and I was always offering a refund and communicating with you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brios8 View Post
why else would I list the card?? for $92 come on.. I paid $100 for it.. I think I even later on relisted it and sold it for $80
Who the hell are you talking to?? Somebody ghost writing between these post?
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
It has become less about informing other members and more about driving people away...
Your sig gave me a chuckle...



Knock...knock...

WHO'S THERE?

Chris...

CHRIS WHO?

Chris Hansen from NBC's how to catch a predator

ARE YOU THE POLICE?

No I just want to talk

AM I GOING TO JAIL?

No, your free to leave....

OK, PLEASE DONT AIR THIS MY WIFE WILL KILL ME, AND MY JOB AS A TEACHER WILL BE OVER!
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,371
Default

Ben is one of 3 people on this earth i would send any amount gift payment to and KNOW what we agreed upon would arrive. Have dealt with him numerous times not in the last few months like most, but over the last 3-4 years.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
Ben is one of 3 people on this earth i would send any amount gift payment to and KNOW what we agreed upon would arrive. Have dealt with him numerous times not in the last few months like most, but over the last 3-4 years.
That is fine and dandy. I've tried my best explaining the situation. His issue is slow shipping and there are a good number of buyers on here who want no part in slow shipping. They want their card and they want it quickly, which makes sense.

Ben thinks it's okay if it's slow shipping if he refunds $5 or tosses in a couple cards. But the main point of all this is that most people don't want a $5 refund and two low end cards they just want what they paid for in a timely manner.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.