Blowout Cards Forums
Sport Card Album

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default Brief Question

In the Past week I have bought alot on here...Is it too much to ask for a DC#. It used to be common Practice to Let the seller know as soon as you pay...They say"I got the Payment"...They leave feedback and pm a DC# if not using Paypal shipping,I say say TY and will leave Itrader as soon as it arrives, and then do so..None of this seems to apply anymore..WTF!!!! Anyways I am done and have a NICE DAY
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
In the Past week I have bought alot on here...Is it too much to ask for a DC#. It used to be common Practice to Let the seller know as soon as you pay...They say"I got the Payment"...They leave feedback and pm a DC# if not using Paypal shipping,I say say TY and will leave Itrader as soon as it arrives, and then do so..None of this seems to apply anymore..WTF!!!! Anyways I am done and have a NICE DAY
i use paypal shipping, so i rarely PM the DC back to somebody on here that paid me through paypal.

if it was a trade or I had to do it at the PO for some reason, then I PM DC. Are you saying people aren't PMing you DC numbers when they do something other than paypal shipping, Kev?
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i use paypal shipping, so i rarely PM the DC back to somebody on here that paid me through paypal.

if it was a trade or I had to do it at the PO for some reason, then I PM DC. Are you saying people aren't PMing you DC numbers when they do something other than paypal shipping, Kev?
Yessir..I pay and Nothing...Communication stops....I guess things have changed..I checked paypal and shipping was not used..Just aggrivating I guess
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,389
Default

I hate this too. I have to ask for DC, and most times there is no DC, bc the idiots have not shipped yet. Then excuses come and it gets worse.
__________________
Check Out My Cards ID = fungi2510

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,141
Default

Because they are lazy....oh sorry I mean to busy with "life and working 56,833 hours a week"...

Oddly enough not to busy to post sale threads and collect your money.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Because they are lazy....oh sorry I mean to busy with "life and working 56,833 hours a week"...

Oddly enough not to busy to post sale threads and collect your money.
That and constantly rushing off to the hospital that is out of town and the non-stop funerals.
__________________
Paying shipping for 2005 & newer base cards. PM me for details.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

It's because all of you are sissies who refuse to start negging these a$$hats! You want things to change, you have to initiate the change yourself!

Crying and complaining about people who slow ship gets nothing done. Neg them when they ship slow, they'll learn AND it will warn others.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
It's because all of you are sissies who refuse to start negging these a$$hats! You want things to change, you have to initiate the change yourself!

Crying and complaining about people who slow ship gets nothing done. Neg them when they ship slow, they'll learn AND it will warn others.
LMAO...................
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Near San Francisco, CA
Posts: 4,871
Default

You gotta start dealing with awesome amazing wonderful (yet humble) members like me if you want that kind of respect and courtesy in a transaction or deal!
__________________
SuperCollecting: STEPHEN CURRY

MY BUCKET: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/tyewreeek13/
tYEwREEEk13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tYEwREEEk13 View Post
You gotta start dealing with awesome amazing wonderful (yet humble) members like me if you want that kind of respect and courtesy in a transaction or deal!
Well instead of looking at Titles..I will just look for names...Great Ideas
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

I've got someone on here now, I paid for the card on Monday and haven't heard anything from the seller. No tracking info has been setup on paypal or anything. I sent him 2 pm's and hasn't even returned any, and he HAS been online.
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
I've got someone on here now, I paid for the card on Monday and haven't heard anything from the seller. No tracking info has been setup on paypal or anything. I sent him 2 pm's and hasn't even returned any, and he HAS been online.
Seems to be the Norm...Guess things have changed and it is just a Pain in the A$$ to communicate anymore
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,551
Default

Typing is hard.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Typing is hard.
I agree sweet cheeks
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
56LightsOut56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,932
Default

I wear Boxers sorry I cant help.
__________________
RIP 55
56LightsOut56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25

I've got someone on here now, I paid for the card on Monday and haven't heard anything from the seller. No tracking info has been setup on paypal or anything. I sent h 2 pm's and hasn't even returned any, and he HAS been online.

Seems to be the Norm...Guess things have changed and it is just a Pain in the A$$ to communicate anymore



Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsfan67

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25

I've got someone on here now, I paid for the card on Monday and haven't heard anything from the seller. No tracking info has been setup on paypal or anything. I sent h 2 pm's and hasn't even returned any, and he HAS been online.

Seems to be the Norm...Guess things have changed and it is just a Pain in the A$$ to communicate anymore




Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Ugh lol. Yeah I won't post any names for now but they know who they're. I will create a thread if I don't recieve package by Saturday. would give him 4days to ship and 2 days delivery. neg feedback will be left to.

This all is if he doesn't respond to my pms ehich I left him another today WHILE he was online and browsing.


Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
__________________
I PC Trevor May, Drew Doughty
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
Ugh lol. Yeah I won't post any names for now but they know who they're. I will create a thread if I don't recieve package by Saturday. would give him 4days to ship and 2 days delivery. neg feedback will be left to.

This all is if he doesn't respond to my pms ehich I left him another today WHILE he was online and browsing.


Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
NO callin out in here..This is a thread for the Smart People to discuss

Last edited by saintsfan67; 01-31-2013 at 09:58 AM.
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
DwightWall122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orlando, FL (USA)
Posts: 1,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tYEwREEEk13 View Post
You gotta start dealing with awesome amazing wonderful (yet humble) members like me if you want that kind of respect and courtesy in a transaction or deal!
+1 . I ALWAYS print label within minutes after getting paid and respond back via PM with a DC as well as update PayPal with the DC.
__________________
My Picasa Album: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
NBA: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
WWE/TNA Impact!/Benchwarmers: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
***"Insert Funny Quote Here!"***
DwightWall122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

Kevin, I am tired of it also. I hate when people DEMAND payment right away and take 7-10 Days to ship. I am going to start the NEG process on stuff like this. Its crazy. I mean require immediate payment and then ship 8 days later. Feels like a loan system at work.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
Kevin, I am tired of it also. I hate when people DEMAND payment right away and take 7-10 Days to ship. I am going to start the NEG process on stuff like this. Its crazy. I mean require immediate payment and then ship 8 days later. Feels like a loan system at work.
I know...2 years ago it was not like this...People actually cared...I Pay when I say I will...If online at the time.RIGHT AWAY...What pisses me off Is I usually do not question their Prices...Like OBAMA..Time for Change..LOL
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
Kevin, I am tired of it also. I hate when people DEMAND payment right away and take 7-10 Days to ship. I am going to start the NEG process on stuff like this. Its crazy. I mean require immediate payment and then ship 8 days later. Feels like a loan system at work.
Sad thing is Coby that wont help either. They will neg you back and then a mod will say you should have held their hand more or been more sympathetic to their needs. Both negs get removed like it never happened. It is sad but true.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Sad thing is Coby that wont help either. They will neg you back and then a mod will say you should have held their hand more or been more sympathetic to their needs. Both negs get removed like it never happened. It is sad but true.
i know your probably right. I will just buy from the ones i know from this point on. There are a few good sellers here you just have to pick the right ones.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
peekaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
i know your probably right. I will just buy from the ones i know from this point on. There are a few good sellers here you just have to pick the right ones.
einy miny myny moe dont work?
__________________
www.ScottRobbins.origamiowl.com/ your special friends will love you!
peekaboo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.