Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Another abusive Ebay Buyer garretjames

Seems to be running to these abusive ebay buyers lately. Here is the story.

He wins 2 of my Russell Wilson Auto RC for about $200 total. Auction stated payment within 3 days after the end of the auction. No payment, no communication so on the FIFTH day, I submitted a NPB case. He then paid immediately (Jan. 28). I printed the label the next day and send it out on Jan 30. He receives the card on Feb 4th. Pretty standard transaction, so I thought.

Payment was reversed by paypal on Jan 30 (soon as I shipped the card). Paypal said he did not have enough money in his bank account and as of today, I still have not been paid. Paypal already said that I am cover under seller's protection. Sent a polite message asking him what was going on on Jan 30. He replied bank issue, blah, blah, blah...but no apology. I did think of much at that point since I am covered by Paypal.

Today got this feedback from the buyer. A positive but:

RUSHED ME TO PAY, SHIPPED SLOW & HIGH SHIPPING COSTS.

Messaged him again, telling him shipped slow? It arrived 4 days before the estimated arrival time by ebay. High shipping cost?? I charge a very standard $3.00 and $.50 per additional auction. The total of $3.50 he paid, it costs me $3.24 for all the costs and fees I have to pay. Best part, he charges $2.75 in his own auction!! A whopping $.25 less than I charge....Rushed to pay?? I waited 5 days before I filed a NPB and I still have not received the fund!!

I have since blocked him... Just seems how some ebay buyers are so entitled!! What a joke!!
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Sounds like a pain but it does you no good to put in your auctions that buyers have to pay within three days.

They are allowed four days by eBay no matter what...
Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Wow- I remember this user from about 5 years ago. He used to file cases on anyone who did not send with dc.
Negative/Neutral Feedback received by garretjames
sjscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Another FOO to add
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Sounds like a pain but it does you no good to put in your auctions that buyers have to pay within three days.

They are allowed four days by eBay no matter what...
I can file a NPB claim after four days... I figured I can wait a day or two anyways...
Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Another FOO to add
haha.....LOL...
Old 02-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Just had a few back and forth with this guy and checked his auctions in more detail... he charges $2.75 for shipping and $.75 for additional card... so 2 cards would have been $3.50...yes, he would have charge his buyer $3.50 but when I charge him $3.50 for shipping on 2 cards I am being crazy and a bad seller...LOL!!!!

PS: he refuses to address that the shipping was not slow, and I gave him 5 days to pay... he said you only gave me 5 days to pay $200... lol.... what bizzaro world do I live in?? I have no money but I get to buy things and don't tell the seller... and bitch that the seller should know that I have no money to pay...

This guy has over 2000 feedback... how he last this long on ebay in beyond me...