Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Person to avoid on BO for trades (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/447101-person-avoid-bo-trades.html)

Earlsnake07 02-05-2013 05:02 PM

Person to avoid on BO for trades

Just a heads up about a member who fails to complete trades. The thread I started is attached (I am new with members not sending).

Anyway the member is ljmaya....

[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/446566-how-long-wait-before-filing-claim.html[/url]

PhilliesFan25 02-05-2013 05:07 PM

But he may be out of the country!

*Excuse we all hear as of lately*

Added to ignore!

DOUGSEVIER54 02-05-2013 05:40 PM

[QUOTE=Earlsnake07;4187678]Just a heads up about a member who fails to complete trades. The thread I started is attached (I am new with members not sending).

Anyway the member is ljmaya....

[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/446566-how-long-wait-before-filing-claim.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Lon is a good guy. I hate that you had an issue. In the future, if anyone gets to looking for him, go to blogtv He's always around. I hate seeing that he made a bad deal. :confused:

cking 02-05-2013 05:40 PM

I know it sucks when you have to do this to somebody,but you did the right thing. I appreciate the heads up about deadbeats. Another one to the iggy list. There is not gonna be many members left for me to deal with soon:(

lobo_hacker 02-05-2013 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=DOUGSEVIER54;4187939]... I hate that you had an issue... [/QUOTE]

-I think, perhaps, that it was this Lon fella that had the issue, not the OP.

lobo_hacker, [I]confused why being a 'good guy' matters at all[/I]

Earlsnake07 02-05-2013 06:07 PM

[QUOTE=DOUGSEVIER54;4187939]Lon is a good guy. I hate that you had an issue. In the future, if anyone gets to looking for him, go to blogtv He's always around. I hate seeing that he made a bad deal. :confused:[/QUOTE]

I assumed he was also....with the 100% feedback...

[QUOTE=cking;4187945]I know it sucks when you have to do this to somebody,but you did the right thing. I appreciate the heads up about deadbeats. Another one to the iggy list. There is not gonna be many members left for me to deal with soon:([/QUOTE]

Thanks man.....seriously the last thing I want to do is ruin anyones reputation on here...I try to stay far far away from any drama (its only fnn cards) but obviously I expect to get what I pay for.

I have recieved a PM from him today (after I left a neg) but basically it was asking me to remove the neg & that he shipped the cards and its not his fault about my post office - my response was that if/when I get the cards I will gladly ship his $7 back in PP - I didnt want the cards for free....we agreed on a deal and I would like to stick to it.

ljmaya 02-05-2013 07:12 PM

I gave the guy his refund I am not a scammer I appologize for not responding to him. He was refunded in full. THE END!

cking 02-05-2013 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;4188867]I gave the guy his refund I am not a scammer I appologize for not responding to him. He was refunded in full. THE END![/QUOTE]

You agreed to a deal of money for cards. You did not send the cards. Thus you did not keep your end of the deal. Just because you gave a refund that does not make it ok. Others will disagree with me and give the old "as long as he refunded then whats the problem" . This is happening over and over on here and others are seeing alot of people doing it. Then they say "hey if they can do it so can I" . Its a vicious cycle. I for one will not pat you the back because you refunded him. He did not want the money, he wanted the cards, thats why he paid for them.

cking 02-05-2013 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;4188867]I gave the guy his refund I am not a scammer I appologize for not responding to him. He was refunded in full. THE END![/QUOTE]

double post ,sorry

ljmaya 02-05-2013 07:51 PM

How did u know I didn't send the cards with you not witnessing me going to the PO you can't back that claim. I am not here for popularity I am here to make deals. 1 deal goes bad in nearly 10 + deals and your jumping down my back. No one in this world is perfect. Not even you. I never claimed to be but I know I shipped the package. I lost money in the deal and the cards got lost. I sent it to his approved and confirmed addy.
I am asking this thread get closed.
Lon

Ray27Ray52 02-05-2013 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;4189223]How did u know I didn't send the cards with you not witnessing me going to the PO you can't back that claim. I am not here for popularity I am here to make deals. 1 deal goes bad in nearly 10 + deals and your jumping down my back. No one in this world is perfect. Not even you. I never claimed to be but I know I shipped the package. I lost money in the deal and the cards got lost. I sent it to his approved and confirmed addy.
Lon[/QUOTE]

Crystal= 402 flawless deals

You= 8 positives and 1 negative already.

You may want to take heed of what Crystal is trying to tell you.

BostonNut 02-05-2013 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;4189223]How did u know I didn't send the cards with you not witnessing me going to the PO you can't back that claim. I am not here for popularity I am here to make deals. 1 deal goes bad in nearly 10 + deals and your jumping down my back. No one in this world is perfect. Not even you. I never claimed to be but I know I shipped the package. I lost money in the deal and the cards got lost. I sent it to his approved and confirmed addy.
Lon[/QUOTE]

Please post the tracking number.

Earlsnake07 02-05-2013 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=BostonNut;4189920]Please post the tracking number.[/QUOTE]

+1 to this.....I can promise you if I get the cards I will send your your $ back.

ljmaya 02-05-2013 11:39 PM

The purchase value was not enough for my range to include DC. I do DC on $10 and over. The money is pending as I contacted paypal and will be in his account soon. I am not sure if the mail carrier for him re-mailed it or sent to wrong house by mistake. If for some reason it comes back to me I will let him know.

Lon

peekaboo 02-06-2013 12:52 AM

lon do you still have my 06 national treasures your stole from me in that randomizer elway favre dual? that was not nice of you.

btw i lost the card fair and square in the randomizer, I am still bitter about it. Good luck lon

BostonNut 02-06-2013 08:56 AM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;4191538]The purchase value was not enough for my range to include DC. I do DC on $10 and over. The money is pending as I contacted paypal and will be in his account soon. I am not sure if the mail carrier for him re-mailed it or sent to wrong house by mistake. If for some reason it comes back to me I will let him know.

Lon[/QUOTE]

Well is it worth it now that you sent without delivery confirmation???

That extra $0.19 is really a difference maker...:rolleyes:

ljmaya 04-04-2014 09:28 PM

some of u are unbelievable using my youtube vids as a reference? when they don't apply to you? Earlsnake's deal was settled long time ago and he PM'ed me that the deal was all squared. For anything current regarding you can PM me in private. All of my deals are current unless told otherwise. If I split spots or not its not of your business. Split spot decisions are made between 2 people simple as that.

bjs852 04-04-2014 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;7013026]some of u are unbelievable using my youtube vids as a reference? when they don't apply to you? Earlsnake's deal was settled long time ago and he PM'ed me that the deal was all squared. For anything current regarding you can PM me in private. All of my deals are current unless told otherwise. If I split spots or not its not of your business. Split spot decisions are made between 2 people simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Why pull up a year old thread???

Addison 04-04-2014 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=ljmaya;7013026]some of u are unbelievable using my youtube vids as a reference? when they don't apply to you? Earlsnake's deal was settled long time ago and he PM'ed me that the deal was all squared. For anything current regarding you can PM me in private. All of my deals are current unless told otherwise. If I split spots or not its not of your business. Split spot decisions are made between 2 people simple as that.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGgVWFPGTejmr5fiChfYGqX-YtNyVP36BLn1cWL2lEqzMQ-jA7ow[/IMG]

37Jetson 04-04-2014 10:02 PM

Since you pulled up this thread for attention how did you get your negative removed?

No 1 04-04-2014 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=37Jetson;7013245]Since you pulled up this thread for attention how did you get your negative removed?[/QUOTE]

Maybe Christy Cannon got it removed :D

NonSportsCardForum 04-04-2014 10:13 PM

Id have to go back deep to my days on TR but I wanna say Lon d'd someone over from there back in the day.

ljmaya 04-04-2014 11:28 PM

it got removed when he got refunded.
I never d'd anyone on TR I was a long time member on TR and Sportscardfreaks.
With a high feedback

death2redemptions 04-04-2014 11:59 PM

Why would you bring back a year old thread where you are being called out? It just reminds everyone what you did.

jmscoggin 04-05-2014 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=death2redemptions;7014239]Why would you bring back a year old thread where you are being called out? It just reminds everyone what you did.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the video? It will answer your question and probably any others you will have for him. Let's just say that he is ................... special. We'll go with that.