Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Person to avoid on BO for trades

Just a heads up about a member who fails to complete trades. The thread I started is attached (I am new with members not sending).

Anyway the member is ljmaya....

How long to wait before filing a claim?
NEEDS = '12 CHROME CHIEFS: #94 DONTARI POE RED AUTO /5, #49 CYRUS GRAY RED AUTO /5 , #102 TAMBA HALI RED /25 & ANY '12 CHROME CHIEFS PRINTING PLATES---------->'12 TURKEY RED SP'S = LUCK (PASSING POSE) & DOUG MARTIN (CATCHING BALL & TREES IN BACKGROUND)
Bucket - http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/Earlsnake07/
Earlsnake07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

But he may be out of the country!

*Excuse we all hear as of lately*

Added to ignore!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlsnake07 View Post
Just a heads up about a member who fails to complete trades. The thread I started is attached (I am new with members not sending).

Anyway the member is ljmaya....

How long to wait before filing a claim?
Lon is a good guy. I hate that you had an issue. In the future, if anyone gets to looking for him, go to blogtv He's always around. I hate seeing that he made a bad deal.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

I know it sucks when you have to do this to somebody,but you did the right thing. I appreciate the heads up about deadbeats. Another one to the iggy list. There is not gonna be many members left for me to deal with soon
Old 02-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUGSEVIER54 View Post
... I hate that you had an issue...
-I think, perhaps, that it was this Lon fella that had the issue, not the OP.

lobo_hacker, confused why being a 'good guy' matters at all
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUGSEVIER54 View Post
Lon is a good guy. I hate that you had an issue. In the future, if anyone gets to looking for him, go to blogtv He's always around. I hate seeing that he made a bad deal.
I assumed he was also....with the 100% feedback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I know it sucks when you have to do this to somebody,but you did the right thing. I appreciate the heads up about deadbeats. Another one to the iggy list. There is not gonna be many members left for me to deal with soon
Thanks man.....seriously the last thing I want to do is ruin anyones reputation on here...I try to stay far far away from any drama (its only fnn cards) but obviously I expect to get what I pay for.

I have recieved a PM from him today (after I left a neg) but basically it was asking me to remove the neg & that he shipped the cards and its not his fault about my post office - my response was that if/when I get the cards I will gladly ship his $7 back in PP - I didnt want the cards for free....we agreed on a deal and I would like to stick to it.
NEEDS = '12 CHROME CHIEFS: #94 DONTARI POE RED AUTO /5, #49 CYRUS GRAY RED AUTO /5 , #102 TAMBA HALI RED /25 & ANY '12 CHROME CHIEFS PRINTING PLATES---------->'12 TURKEY RED SP'S = LUCK (PASSING POSE) & DOUG MARTIN (CATCHING BALL & TREES IN BACKGROUND)
Old 02-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

I gave the guy his refund I am not a scammer I appologize for not responding to him. He was refunded in full. THE END!
ljmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmaya View Post
I gave the guy his refund I am not a scammer I appologize for not responding to him. He was refunded in full. THE END!
You agreed to a deal of money for cards. You did not send the cards. Thus you did not keep your end of the deal. Just because you gave a refund that does not make it ok. Others will disagree with me and give the old "as long as he refunded then whats the problem" . This is happening over and over on here and others are seeing alot of people doing it. Then they say "hey if they can do it so can I" . Its a vicious cycle. I for one will not pat you the back because you refunded him. He did not want the money, he wanted the cards, thats why he paid for them.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
double post ,sorry
Old 02-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

How did u know I didn't send the cards with you not witnessing me going to the PO you can't back that claim. I am not here for popularity I am here to make deals. 1 deal goes bad in nearly 10 + deals and your jumping down my back. No one in this world is perfect. Not even you. I never claimed to be but I know I shipped the package. I lost money in the deal and the cards got lost. I sent it to his approved and confirmed addy.
I am asking this thread get closed.
Lon
Old 02-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
How did u know I didn't send the cards with you not witnessing me going to the PO you can't back that claim. I am not here for popularity I am here to make deals. 1 deal goes bad in nearly 10 + deals and your jumping down my back. No one in this world is perfect. Not even you. I never claimed to be but I know I shipped the package. I lost money in the deal and the cards got lost. I sent it to his approved and confirmed addy.
Lon
Crystal= 402 flawless deals

You= 8 positives and 1 negative already.

You may want to take heed of what Crystal is trying to tell you.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Lon
Please post the tracking number.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Please post the tracking number.
+1 to this.....I can promise you if I get the cards I will send your your $ back.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

The purchase value was not enough for my range to include DC. I do DC on $10 and over. The money is pending as I contacted paypal and will be in his account soon. I am not sure if the mail carrier for him re-mailed it or sent to wrong house by mistake. If for some reason it comes back to me I will let him know.

Lon
Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

lon do you still have my 06 national treasures your stole from me in that randomizer elway favre dual? that was not nice of you.

btw i lost the card fair and square in the randomizer, I am still bitter about it. Good luck lon
Old 02-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
The purchase value was not enough for my range to include DC. I do DC on $10 and over. The money is pending as I contacted paypal and will be in his account soon. I am not sure if the mail carrier for him re-mailed it or sent to wrong house by mistake. If for some reason it comes back to me I will let him know.

Lon
Well is it worth it now that you sent without delivery confirmation???

That extra $0.19 is really a difference maker...
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

some of u are unbelievable using my youtube vids as a reference? when they don't apply to you? Earlsnake's deal was settled long time ago and he PM'ed me that the deal was all squared. For anything current regarding you can PM me in private. All of my deals are current unless told otherwise. If I split spots or not its not of your business. Split spot decisions are made between 2 people simple as that.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
some of u are unbelievable using my youtube vids as a reference? when they don't apply to you? Earlsnake's deal was settled long time ago and he PM'ed me that the deal was all squared. For anything current regarding you can PM me in private. All of my deals are current unless told otherwise. If I split spots or not its not of your business. Split spot decisions are made between 2 people simple as that.
Why pull up a year old thread???
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Since you pulled up this thread for attention how did you get your negative removed?
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Since you pulled up this thread for attention how did you get your negative removed?
Maybe Christy Cannon got it removed
No 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #22 (permalink)

Id have to go back deep to my days on TR but I wanna say Lon d'd someone over from there back in the day.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

it got removed when he got refunded.
I never d'd anyone on TR I was a long time member on TR and Sportscardfreaks.
With a high feedback
Old 04-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #24 (permalink)

Why would you bring back a year old thread where you are being called out? It just reminds everyone what you did.
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:03 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Why would you bring back a year old thread where you are being called out? It just reminds everyone what you did.
Have you seen the video? It will answer your question and probably any others you will have for him. Let's just say that he is ................... special. We'll go with that.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote