Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 01:46 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Here's my take on it:

MITM - He has a warning in his sig that says he could have a delay in shipping. Do you really need the card within 2 weeks time? I'm not trying to vouch for slow shipping practices, but he has a HUGE, BOLDED WARNING IN HIS SIG.
Right- so with the comment in his signature in mind I should have been cool with whatever then. A month, 2 months....a year. I mean read his signature he says he doesn't ship fast. Who am I to want a card in a timely manner that I paid for.

Part of me wonders what would have transpired if I had not messaged him that day letting him know I had yet to receive the card.

But the main point I want to make is that his signature does not really apply in this situation. His slow shipping is due to being between two states- I get that. But he had 5 days to ship out BEFORE he left town. But he did not- fine. So it's on his wife then to get it out. He has the label printed all she has to do is get it in the box on Monday. She did not get it in there on Monday, or Tuesday, or Weds......
Old 02-06-2013, 03:02 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
On a much more personal note, it would be beneficial to your health to spend the time you spend on this site sleeping if you are getting less than 6 hours of sleep per day / night. Not my business, but you did put the info out there.
The issue is not being on here- in reality I'm hardly on here anymore. I have sleep issues. I work overnight and I'm having a hard time getting my sleep. I don't get why so many assumptions are made around here about people's personal lives.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
some peoples deals they are still waiting for cards.................................
This man speaks only the truth.

Are people that dense here? I don't care what someone puts in their sig. If you cant ship in 2 or even 3 days then you have zero business accepting paypal or cards from anyone. MITM has every right to be angry. His post count, job or personal business has nothing to do with his trades or purchases here.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!! and yes you heard it here First!!! I have to SIDE with MITM on this one...(NO this is NOT a DREAM) Although alot of history here and only the Boys from the good old days will get this. MITM has done nothing Wrong here..Why the attack on him?? This is about The Hobby for 5% of us and B/S/T for the Rest..If you cannot ship in a Timely matter,How do you have time to make Deals on Here..There needs to be a Thread that is updated regular for all of the excuses we have all heard.Its simple people(see Below List)

1. Make deal
2.Ship/Pay in a timley Matter
3.Communicate
4.Send Thank yous and Itrader
5.Move on to the next deal

If you have time to deal,YOU have time to ship

EXTRA COMMENTS

1. Jim they need a Day and a Night shift

2. CKING..Don't fear as I think I am not Crazy Yet

3.Broncos(Eric).Admit you made a mistake and move on.

Had to edit and add this...SEE FISH, I AM BEING GOOD !!!!

Last edited by saintsfan67; 02-06-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
4.Send Thank yous and Itrader
I don't know why, but this does annoy the hell out of me. I ALWAYS promptly leave iTrader. As a seller, I leave positive when I receive payment and as a buyer/trader, I leave positive when I receive the goods. For some reason, some sellers feel they need to hold back on the iTrader until they get their positive or never leave feedback at all.

I don't think BOTH a thank you and an iTrader are necessary. You receive notification of the iTrader feedback, which very often has a thank you in it. It's a tad redundant.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
I don't know why, but this does annoy the hell out of me. I ALWAYS promptly leave iTrader. As a seller, I leave positive when I receive payment and as a buyer/trader, I leave positive when I receive the goods. For some reason, some sellers feel they need to hold back on the iTrader until they get their positive or never leave feedback at all.

I don't think BOTH a thank you and an iTrader are necessary. You receive notification of the iTrader feedback, which very often has a thank you in it. It's a tad redundant.
Redundant maybe, but if you appreciate it ,why Not..Its all part of COMMUNICATION and it will build a relationship for Future trades or whatnot..I mean how long does it take to do...The rest of your quote...They don't give a damn
Old 02-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post

Redundant maybe, but if you appreciate it ,why Not..Its all part of COMMUNICATION and it will build a relationship for Future trades or whatnot..I mean how long does it take to do...The rest of your quote...They don't give a damn
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #33 (permalink)

Lets also understand that Eric(Broncos) has been under alot of stress ever since his new
hit show "Amish Mafia" debuted.
Please take that into consideration for the slow shipping as well.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #34 (permalink)

what a couple of dick moves in a row by Broncos.

if you can't ship within 24-48 hours, you damn well better be able to give a refund as quickly as a buyer paid.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Closed Thread