Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BroncosFAN#1 - worth dealing with?

This guy is something. We were even friends before this. I am easy going- but his mouth has gotten him in trouble here. Basically I paid on the 23rd.......never got the card.

Here are the messages! Look, he gave me a refund and I would not have left feedback if it wasn't for the first rude comment. Thing is some will say he deserves a neg. But I just left a neutral. Then he had to message me rude comment #2 today in response to said feedback- thus here I am with this thread. I don't feel like I deserved this guys #@#@#@#@ when HE was the one in the wrong.

Read the messages from the bottom up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1
Did you even read my signature that says "Sometimes shipping can take a while". I dont blame you for not understanding it though. I kow you have a small entry level type job at TJ Max or Mcdonalds so dont know what a real job can be like. Its all good though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror
Quote:
Card is sitting here at my ebraska house so pick man. You want a refund or the Moreno and the 10-15 other refractors I have i the mailer. I am sorry and am always apologetic when I make a mistake. I just wot be looked down on by anybody. I have some errands to run so will be back later. Just let me know what you want to do
Eric- I am to head to work in about 30 minutes. I would like to verify that the money is back in my account before I leave.
Quote:
I got the package ready and I write on them. I usually write the card and where such as Ebay or BO or SSC or something along those lines. I had the card ready to go the Saturday before I left. I dont like leaving cards in the mailbox from Saturday through Monday so I left and asked her to put it in the mailbox.

Quote:
It's just weird that you are apologizing now- you had not this entire time. You weren't apologetic about this at all. So you will find the DC number? What would you have written on it- as she was the one that shipped? I'm not enjoying this man- all this stuff with your wife and what-not really has nothing to do with me I just wanted a card. It's been over a week and you don't even know if it was shipped or not.
Quote:
Well I thought I mentioned going back there tomorrow. It actually did happen about a month ago and I lost funds and the card. Im sure that wouldnt happen with you but it did happen. I am leaving CO tomorrow morning and will be home early afternoon. I know exactly where all the DC#s are and what I write on them. My wife is just a stupid and a big emphasis on the stupid. I am very sorry abotu taking so long to send it. I know I put some refractors from this year in the mailer too.

Quote:
Well my apologies- I had no idea on you going back to NE being that you never told me of this. I am not acting high and mighty- pretty sure if you pulled this with any other member there would be a thread about it already. I am not giving you any crap at all- if anything it's the other way around. You have been rude and non-apologetic and now you want to act like I'm the bad guy?
Quote:
I have to go buy a moneypak. I was hoping you would wait until tomorrow so I can get to NE and look into it myself. I have to buy a moeypak though. If you want to open a case go for it. Then you will wait for the money until the case closes. Im tired of peoples crap here. You arent high and #@#@#@#@ing mighty

Quote:
While I am sorry to hear of your troubles I would greatly appreciate that money today please and thank you.
Quote:
Yeah but it should have went out before that. I think my wife just doesnt care. She knows Im leaving her and she has no problem spending the money with my paypal debit card but doesnt want to even put anything in the mailbox for me

Quote:
That is fine by me. They did change to where they don't give out slips anymore. So the DC number(s) are printed on the actual receipt. If and when the card shows I would send it back for sure.
Quote:
I guess ill just send you a refund then. My wife says she cant find the slip and then if you get the card just send it back.

Quote:
I would like an update please.
Quote:
I did PM you back. I still havent heard from my of a soon to be ex wife

Quote:
Eric, I really wish you could have taken the time to PM me back yesterday.
Quote:
Huh, let me call my wife in Nerbaska. It went out last week. I will have her find the DC#. I drive back there Monday morning but ill call her now

Quote:
Still no Moreno...
Quote:
I hadnt even checked my email yet Eric. I see now you paid. My phone must be jacked up because emails arent coming through. Let me know on refractors though still

Quote:
I will take it at $55, what is your paypal? I have to clock in now but will pay you tonight via my phone in roughly 2-3 hours. Or tomorrow if that would be okay with you.
Quote:
Id say $55 probably.

Quote:
I am leaving for work now. I will think this over. What is your bottom dollar and I will check back in tonight on first break.
Quote:
Its a 9.5 man, you cant bust that out. I could go a little lower. Just let me know what your thinking

Quote:
That is so sweet, but I don't collect graded so if I were to buy it I would probably bust it out.
Quote:
Here it is. It is serial #d 1/1 lol
(photobucket image removed for thread being size too big)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Price?
No really sure man. Id guess around 65-70ish
May I see it? I glanced in your bucket but couldn't find it.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Old 02-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'll hold back my comment for now, as I don't want to stir any unstirred pots.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

subscribed..............
Old 02-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have to go pick up my daughter from school. Before he or anyone says anything about what's in his sig I will go ahead and break the timeline down:

23rd - I pay - he could have shipped
24th - he could have shipped
25th - he could have shipped
26th - he claims he left town, but didn't want the package sitting in a mailbox all weekend, well he could have stopped by his PO on his way out of town, thus - he could have shipped

I am not ever one to demand immediate shipment. I am simply breaking this down to show that what is in his signature simply cannot be used as an excuse being that he had the time to ship out before he left town. Especially if he had any indication that his wife no longer cares and might not get it shipped out.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

same old problems from him.....
Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake03svtf View Post
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's &OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's
Old 02-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

But on a positive note, a fine, intelligent young lady is about to hit the market.............

SPARTY ON!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Alright, what the hell. I don't want to, but I'll post my problem with him here.

We agreed to a trade around October 25th. I sent out, he recieved. I waited, and waited. Finally, around Christmas time he contacted me telling me he completely forgot to send. I say fine, I give him my address, and think nothing of it.

Mid-January, I still hadn't recieved the card. I contacted him, he threw apologies at me, asked for my address, and said he'd send the very next day. That was three weeks ago.

Just my issue with him. If I receive the card I'll delete this post, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't quote me.

I figured as we're bringing up issues with him, I'd mention mind.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Fine young trader. lmao

Gary Russell (2007) Super Collecter.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

I agree. The guy is a jerkoff. Ole meat in the mouth though wants to be all high and mighty and I dont usually tolerate people like that.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Plus I was just trying to wait a few days because I figured he would have changed who he collected a few times in the days I delayed. I say I was doing a good thing
Old 02-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

stop leaving NEUTRALS and LEAVE NEGATIVES and people will get the clue!!!!! RED means STOP DONT DO IT!!!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

I think the title of the thread should be: .....worth posting about?
Old 02-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
I agree. The guy is a jerkoff. Ole meat in the mouth though wants to be all high and mighty and I dont usually tolerate people like that.
And how exactly was I being "high and mighty"?
Old 02-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

2 Things:

1. My wife is awesome. If I'm traveling for work, she has no problem packaging something up and shipping it out for me if I have it somewhat prepared ahead of time (top-loaded, team bagged, etc.). That said, we generate shipping labels via a dymo labelmaker and just put it in the mailbox in front of our house, so it's pretty straightforward.

2. If my wife was not capable of doing these things, I would not sell something and try to get her to ship it out while I was away.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
And how exactly was I being "high and mighty"?
Im going to keep my comments to myself but goodluck... we all know how frustrated I am with your communication or lack of... gl
Old 02-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

I will state one thing..A Card on a turtle is faster than Broncos Shipping
Old 02-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake03svtf View Post
Yup, the same ol' BS stories we've all heard plenty of times (at least those who have been around). Excuses, excuses, excuses....
Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

BroncosFAN#1
Yeah but it should have went out before that. I think my wife just doesnt care. She knows Im leaving her

^ That lucky gal
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

Here's my take on it:

MITM - He has a warning in his sig that says he could have a delay in shipping. Do you really need the card within 2 weeks time? I'm not trying to vouch for slow shipping practices, but he has a HUGE, BOLDED WARNING IN HIS SIG. On a much more personal note, it would be beneficial to your health to spend the time you spend on this site sleeping if you are getting less than 6 hours of sleep per day / night. Not my business, but you did put the info out there.

Bronco - Not much need in being as rude as you were, even if you were pissed that he was being a little overbearing towards you. Just reiterating the bolded statement in your sig would be enough for me. Does seem like you're going through some stuff though, so there's that.

Overall - both of you have done plenty of deals on the site, and I'm sure you're going to do many more. No scamming here. I appreciate the posting of the issue for all to see regardless, as transparency can't possibly hurt.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpat21 View Post
I know I see that but it was still said to him which in my opinion is a low blow but that's my opinion.....

I'm not getting involved though and shouldn't have said anything in the first place because all of my interactions with you have been cool and I know firsthand that crazy amounts of built up stress can lead to people being a little more testy than usual. Hopefully this deal gets cleaned up and all turns out well with whatever your dealing with at home. Good luck with everything.
I agree. I have been under a ton of stuff as of late. I know I am slow and I am in the wrong. I dont mind the itrader or anything but what made me mad was the "I want a refund and I want it now". Im not worried about it. I gave him his money back like he requested.

Sorry everybody. Ill redo my priorities
Old 02-05-2013, 11:47 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
I will state one thing..A Card on a turtle is faster than Broncos Shipping
some peoples deals they are still waiting for cards.................................
Old 02-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
I know I took to long ad the money was refunded. Sorry I dont put sports cards as my #1 priority and for those of you who dont know me and are saying stuff I find that funny. Sorry I have a job that doesnt always allow me to run to the post office and I cant man the glory hole at the mens warehouse like some other people. My bad. I know I take to long to send stuff about 110% of the time but I also have a life. Shame on me
You have tried to turn this in to a fan favorite thread, Us VS Them
You did crap on it, honor shipping as poorly as you have been accused of over the last year.
I have never had a run in with either of you,but you should be ashamed of how you acted and refrained from posting instead of showing just how douchy you can be.
I have 5 kids,run my own business, do sports with the kids,PTA,Scouts and the list goes on...and I STILL ship within 24 hours.
Perhaps your real job is something you are terribly inept at since the time to actually resolve something you have committed to is eluding you.
Unlike some of the other timid mice here, you know them, the one;s who feel you shat on MITM as well,but made posts geared towards not taking sides, even though you were the heel this time and many others, I have no issue calling it like it is plain to see.
Well, I am done, I am going to add you to the ignore list for multiple reasons
Sorry your character got the best of you being a decent person. Online it is easier to be a better guy,then again, in is just as easy to be as you have become. Someone who feels people on the web are just pixels and your desires surpass theirs,regardless of commitments

It is also nice to know, and I hope others take time to realize it, that if you feel your higher up on the financial ladder,then those below you are #@#@#@#@ and not worth your time

Brother, you are a shitty person
ok
/rant off and to the winder lickers list you go ! (that's hick for window )
Old 02-06-2013, 12:33 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
You have tried to turn this in to a fan favorite thread, Us VS Them
You did crap on it, honor shipping as poorly as you have been accused of over the last year.
I have never had a run in with either of you,but you should be ashamed of how you acted and refrained from posting instead of showing just how douchy you can be.
I have 5 kids,run my own business, do sports with the kids,PTA,Scouts and the list goes on...and I STILL ship within 24 hours.
Perhaps your real job is something you are terribly inept at since the time to actually resolve something you have committed to is eluding you.
Unlike some of the other timid mice here, you know them, the one;s who feel you shat on MITM as well,but made posts geared towards not taking sides, even though you were the heel this time and many others, I have no issue calling it like it is plain to see.
Well, I am done, I am going to add you to the ignore list for multiple reasons
Sorry your character got the best of you being a decent person. Online it is easier to be a better guy,then again, in is just as easy to be as you have become. Someone who feels people on the web are just pixels and your desires surpass theirs,regardless of commitments

It is also nice to know, and I hope others take time to realize it, that if you feel your higher up on the financial ladder,then those below you are #@#@#@#@ and not worth your time

Brother, you are a shitty person
ok
/rant off and to the winder lickers list you go ! (that's hick for window )
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Gibberish. This is an on going problem on here. Heres a thread from a few weeks ago addressing the problem. You will notice how I in no way called anybody any names or personally attacked anyone. I of course was not treated with the same respect.

posts #17, 34, 41, 43, 46, 47, 51, and 53 are some good ones. Some people just think they can do whatever they want and have no consideration for other people. I said it before and I will say it again, and again. If you expect instant fu*&$@g payment. I expect next day shipping. This is a good read and will clearly demonstrate the mentality of some members here.

Is it fair to leave a neutral itrader for slow shipping?