Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

well the guy leaving 3 faulty negs is in fact from hong kong

Ebay ID- paravionmail

Post OfficeHong Kong

either way does not affect you. However if this address makes any sense to anyone then thye might figure out who it is reading the thread and doing it

Last edited by iluvfish2; 02-10-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: removed address
Old 02-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #27 (permalink)

Yeah, wouldn't have a clue as to who that is. Never talked to him, never dealt with him. He's obviously a buddy of the sellers. Good work, I appreciate you finding that!

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I have no clue how my BO username ends up in someone elses feedback. Would like to know tho that member is here on the forums. I have no relation to any of these users.
How do we know that you and imac aren't in on it?
Old 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
How do we know that you and imac aren't in on it?
If you are going to accuse me of anything, please provide some proper evidence that its me. Until you do, please do no accuse me for your blatant scamming.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:07 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
If you are going to accuse me of anything, please provide some proper evidence that its me. Until you do, please do no accuse me for your blatant scamming.
Did you see the picture? The scammer clearly mentioned your name AND imac's in his feedback. What more proof do we need?
Old 02-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
who is engaging in blatant scamming?
Old 02-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Here is the latest feedback left by the same member

shut up bigzig ...a-train10 rules...oooh houdini...so smart Buyer:
Member id paravionmail ( Feedback Score Of 21Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Feb-10-13 06:13 Feedback conversation
2012 CONTENDERS KIRK COUSINS RC TICKET AUTO SP REDSKINS 155 (#350712635081) US $49.99 View Item 2012 CONTENDERS KIRK COUSINS RC TICKET AUTO SP REDSKINS 155
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 02-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

A-train just wanted to say thank you on the mccoy deal we had awhile back and im resubbing it in my group sub this week. Thanks again
Old 02-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
A-train just wanted to say thank you on the mccoy deal we had awhile back and im resubbing it in my group sub this week. Thanks again
Oh cool. Hoping it comes back a 9/10 at the very least again. Hate to see the PO screw you out of a half a grade. Good luck man!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Here is the latest feedback left by the same member

shut up bigzig ...a-train10 rules...oooh houdini...so smart Buyer:
Member id paravionmail ( Feedback Score Of 21Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
Feb-10-13 06:13 Feedback conversation
2012 CONTENDERS KIRK COUSINS RC TICKET AUTO SP REDSKINS 155 (#350712635081) US $49.99 View Item 2012 CONTENDERS KIRK COUSINS RC TICKET AUTO SP REDSKINS 155
Who ever it is is a friggin genius.

So you said the seller is a member on here? What's his ID?
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post

i ship to that ebay ID before. he bought from me..

XXX
Pickering ON L1V 3N7
Canada

Last edited by iluvfish2; 02-10-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: removed info
Old 02-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcourtcards View Post

XXX
Pickering ON L1V 3N7
Canada
do we know the member name here?
Old 02-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post

I posted his current info at the top of the page that paypal uses when printing their label . I hope someone recognizes the address. This was where card s were shipped to in January

Last edited by wheeler281; 02-10-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcourtcards View Post

XXX
Pickering ON L1V 3N7
Canada
I can confirm this. EBay rep asked me this morning if I knew a Franky, to which I responded no.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
I can confirm this. EBay rep asked me this morning if I knew a Franky, to which I responded no.
what is the sellers ID on here. Also unless he moved since January the name of the guy is above. Given to me by people he bought from

edit- I still believe they are connected(trading buds) in an attempt to get yours removed too

Last edited by wheeler281; 02-10-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #41 (permalink)

bruiser1226

Believe it or not we exchanged positive feedbacks yesterday from a deal over a month ago. I did not know these accounts were connected until late last night. I connected the name and address through PayPal.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
bruiser1226

Believe it or not we exchanged positive feedbacks yesterday from a deal over a month ago. I did not know these accounts were connected until late last night. I connected the name and address through PayPal.
boom..............
Old 02-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #43 (permalink)

I'd laugh if ebay kept all the negs.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #44 (permalink)

You sound like an impatient buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your wife, son or daughter was in a car wreck and you had to put shipping ebay crap on hold to be in the hospital I think you would think different. Think of your card as a message delivered on horse like before cars and technology evolved and stop thinking this card arriving one day sooner is gonna be life or death. Cause it won't. People's houses catch fire every day and they lose every material thing they own and all they have left is family. That doesn't include sports cards.... so be patient and you'll get it when it arrives. At least he was up front that he hadn't shipped it yet, gave you a reason, and kept communication going. The USPS doesn't always update delivery tracking either on some items...as a seller and buyer this is frustrating... I have people I sold to leave feedback they received the item before there is any details in the tracking. I can usually tell when I have an impatient buyer cause he sends 20 emails... As a buyer I want my card fast also, cause usually I pay within the hour of winning the auction. But just as a seller has to wait 7 days back for a shill nonpaying bidder to evolve to get listing fees back, you must wait for snail mail to deliver your card.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
You sound like an impatient buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your wife, son or daughter was in a car wreck and you had to put shipping ebay crap on hold to be in the hospital I think you would think different. Think of your card as a message delivered on horse like before cars and technology evolved and stop thinking this card arriving one day sooner is gonna be life or death. Cause it won't. People's houses catch fire every day and they lose every material thing they own and all they have left is family. That doesn't include sports cards.... so be patient and you'll get it when it arrives. At least he was up front that he hadn't shipped it yet, gave you a reason, and kept communication going. The USPS doesn't always update delivery tracking either on some items...as a seller and buyer this is frustrating... I have people I sold to leave feedback they received the item before there is any details in the tracking. I can usually tell when I have an impatient buyer cause he sends 20 emails... As a buyer I want my card fast also, cause usually I pay within the hour of winning the auction. But just as a seller has to wait 7 days back for a shill nonpaying bidder to evolve to get listing fees back, you must wait for snail mail to deliver your card.
You know that if you say "scammer" really slow it sounds like gullible? Seems like you always jump on to support anyone who makes up BS excuses on ebay.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 02-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow dude.......car wrecks, houses burning down, whole families in hospital, cards delivered on horseback, ouch............
Old 02-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
So I can't get pissed off that he lied to me multiple times saying he shipped? I can't be pissed off with the garbage excuses he gave me? I can't be pissed off that he printed the label on the Tuesday after the Superbowl? I guess I expect my cards to be shipped in less than a week and a halfs time because I always get mine out no later than 2 days after payment. I guess if you are alright with people shipping so slow then I should probably block you too. I don't even know what the hell your examples of horses and snails mean to my situation. This is the 21st century. If you can't find 5 minutes in a WEEK AND A HALF to package a card and walk to your mailbox, you're in the wrong hobby.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
You know that if you say "scammer" really slow it sounds like gullible? Seems like you always jump on to support anyone who makes up BS excuses on ebay.
He will fit right in here with the group that is more concerned with a scammers rights then they are protecting thier good honest memebers. God forbid you hurt a scammers feelings
Old 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Did you see the picture? The scammer clearly mentioned your name AND imac's in his feedback. What more proof do we need?
That scammer also mentioned houdini, bigzig and atrain. What do you have to say about them? For all I know its you and your get along gang up to no good trying to start wars.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #50 (permalink)

I am not the scammer I am the seller on eBay paravion bought from me. The #@#@#@#@ you guys say is #@#@#@#@ing ridiculous. My eBay is sportscardauctions2012
Closed Thread