Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

I've done a few deals with PlatinumPlus502. Personally he has always been fast to ship and is a good guy, I really doubt he did this on purpose. I understand he took a while to ship, but sometimes crap comes up in life. I doubt anyone is gonna ruin their rep for 2 ben franklins lol.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
I've done a few deals with PlatinumPlus502. Personally he has always been fast to ship and is a good guy, I really doubt he did this on purpose. I understand he took a while to ship, but sometimes crap comes up in life. I doubt anyone is gonna ruin their rep for 2 ben franklins lol.
What if, as he puts it, baby> cards and he no longer cares about his rep on a card site? Im sick of people taking forever to ship and that being ok. I work and have two kids ages 5 and 6 weeks. I always ship next day. It isnt that hard.

Dan

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/DSizzle31/library/?sort=4&page=1
DSizzle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
I understand stuff comes up in life, and have been extremely cordial throughout this deal. The guy wants to act the way he is? That's fine, it just makes him look like a bigger horses butt than he already does.

Maybe he really did ship tuesday afternoon. I sent the PM to him around 4:45 pacific time asking if he got it out and if he didn't to just refund me. Seller didn't bother to respond and gets butthurt when I file the dispute the following day. If he did ship it on tuesday, I will know when I see the postmark...since according to him he HAD to go to the post office.

By the way, this deal was for 12 cards. TWELVE. I KNOW a person can fit 12 cards into a bubble mailer so this whole 'having to go to the post office' is a crock.

Excuses I plan to hear on this:

But, the bubble mailer I have is the little ones and 12 cards wouldn't fit!

WalMart is open 24-7. Go buy one.

But I wanted insurance on it!

Paypal does insurance.

But man, you just don't get how busy my life is!

Shut up. No time to ship but plenty to log in 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/5, and 2/6 and bump buying threads. Buying threads using MY G'D MONEY.

and boom goes the dynamite...

Last edited by seahawks4ever; 02-13-2013 at 05:02 PM.
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSizzle31 View Post
What if, as he puts it, baby> cards and he no longer cares about his rep on a card site? Im sick of people taking forever to ship and that being ok. I work and have two kids ages 5 and 6 weeks. I always ship next day. It isnt that hard.

Dan
I know! I work at a CPA firm, working around 60 hours a week, run an eBay store, have a 3 year old, a house to keep up, shopping to do, etc and I'm up at 5:30am every day getting through everything I have to do. Last night was the first night in awhile I went to bed before midnight (11:15 to be exact) and everyone gets their orders shipped out the following weekday morning after receiving payment.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
I understand stuff comes up in life, and have been extremely cordial throughout this deal. The guy wants to act the way he is? That's fine, it just makes him look like a bigger horses butt than he already does.

Maybe he really did ship tuesday afternoon. I sent the PM to him around 4:45 pacific time asking if he got it out and if he didn't to just refund me. Seller didn't bother to respond and gets butthurt when I file the dispute the following day. If he did ship it on tuesday, I will know when I see the postmark...since according to him he HAD to go to the post office.

By the way, this deal was for 12 cards. TWELVE. I KNOW a person can fit 12 cards into a bubble mailer so this whole 'having to go to the post office' is a crock.

Paypal does insurance.

Shut up. No time to ship but plenty to log in 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/5, and 2/6 and bump buying threads. Buying threads using MY GOD DAMM MONEY.

This is an outstanding post. I think I love you sir.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
It doesn't really matter whether he did this on purpose or not, the fact is he was lazy. I don't care how much stuff you have got going on in your life, it would take less than five minutes to ship twelve cards in a package. You can easily find five minutes to wrap up a small lot of cards no matter how busy your day is. If you can find the time to accept someones money then wake up 15 minutes early the following day and get it out of the way. It's common courtesy to ship out something somebody paid for in a timely matter. Waiting nearly two weeks to ship is unacceptable behavior.

Side Note: Why are so many people using the legal term "defamation" when they don't even know it's actual definition?
Old 02-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:

Paypal does insurance.

Shut up. No time to ship but plenty to log in 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/5, and 2/6 and bump buying threads. Buying threads using MY GOD DAMM MONEY.
Now now. You missed my question.

Back in March of 2008, you took money from people. You disappeared. No rhyme, reason, anything. Most importantly, no cards.

A year later you come back and try to make amends and pay people back in installments.

Interest free loan for a full year.

2 weeks is a drop in the bucket compared to the shenanigans you pulled 5 years ago.

Not siding with platinumplus at all, as it's wrong what he did, but I just find it funny that you'll call someone out over something like this when what you did was much worse.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Now now. You missed my question.

Back in March of 2008, you took money from people. You disappeared. No rhyme, reason, anything. Most importantly, no cards.

A year later you come back and try to make amends and pay people back in installments.

Interest free loan for a full year.

2 weeks is a drop in the bucket compared to the shenanigans you pulled 5 years ago.

Not siding with platinumplus at all, as it's wrong what he did, but I just find it funny that you'll call someone out over something like this when what you did was much worse.
Yep you are 100% correct. I made that mistake back in 2007 (or early 2008 couldn't remember) and did the absolute incorrect thing by dropping off the face of the earth. I make no excuses for my absolute douchebaggery back then and since, have tried my best to go above and beyond in my dealings. I don't know what else I can do other than apologize again for my actions back in 2007 (or early2008).

Last edited by seahawks4ever; 02-13-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Year change
Old 02-13-2013, 04:17 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Yep you are 100% correct. I made that mistake back in 2007 (or early 2008 couldn't remember) and did the absolute incorrect thing by dropping off the face of the earth. I make no excuses for my absolute douchebaggery back then and since, have tried my best to go above and beyond in my dealings. I don't know what else I can do other than apologize again for my actions back in 2007 (or early2008).
Yeah that's fine. It was a pot calling the kettle black issue. When I read the thread I immediately thought of:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Yeah that's fine. It was a pot calling the kettle black issue. When I read the thread I immediately thought of:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
I understand that completely Grant. That lapse in judgement back then still resonates in my head and never will go away in my mind.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
Your name is no good here any longer. Maybe if you could keep it in your pants you would have time to ship your cards.
Should win post of the thread. The math doesn't quite add up.
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #37 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

I love the college, work, baby, hail storm, tsunami, hospital, tricycle wreck excuses - as if the rest of us are retired, single, with no kids. Oh and don't get me started on the "I couldn't check my PM's" as if there is a single person in this world anymore that doesn't have, or at least have access to, a smart phone. Don't have one? ask the kid sitting next to you in class to borrow his for 2 minutes to reply to a PM.

I work, I have a wife, I have a kid, I have a house, I have a social life, I have...

Can't be getting very good grades in college if you haven't figured out how to budget your time yet.

Paypal and the USPS makes it idiot proof to send on time. I personally don't use paypal shipping - so I use the USPS - if they are closed I use the 24 hour self mailing kiosk - if that was broken I'd use that stupid stamps.com Mike and Mike are always talking about.

Do I always send next day? No - because I try to send in batches.
Do I communicate with every buyer that it might be a few days - and then reply to every PM if they ask - of course I do. I'm a normal seller.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
It doesn't really matter whether he did this on purpose or not, the fact is he was lazy. I don't care how much stuff you have got going on in your life, it would take less than five minutes to ship twelve cards in a package. You can easily find five minutes to wrap up a small lot of cards no matter how busy your day is. If you can find the time to accept someones money then wake up 15 minutes early the following day and get it out of the way. It's common courtesy to ship out something somebody paid for in a timely matter. Waiting nearly two weeks to ship is unacceptable behavior.

Side Note: Why are so many people using the legal term "defamation" when they don't even know it's actual definition?

that's why I threw a flag on him!
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
I'm so sorry that my life trumps me being able to make it to the post office right now in a timely manner, but i assure you your cards will be there...

I go to college full time 8am-2pm and work from 3pm-11pm m-f and many weeks work saturday. When i am not busy dealing with those aspects of my life i am with my 4 year old daughter and pregnant girlfriend.

Go ahead and slam my name here as much as you want, i really dont care. I included extras in your lot. I have been exchanging pm with you, and i am sick and tired of dealing with you at this point. You are as ununderstanding a person i have ever come across in this hobby, which is what it is A HOBBY, not a job. I have NEVER had any issues with getting things out until life became hectic, so i would appreciate it people if i would be given the benefit of the doubt, not just slammed for no reason.
1. So you have a job now? I remember a couple months ago you said you couldn't hold a job due to your PTSD. That was when haiku was supposedly flying you out for a packers game.

2. Why are you upset with OP? You held over $200 of his for over a week. Wouldn't you be pissed if it was your money?

3. Why are you still bidding on cards before you decide if you want them or not. 33 retractions really shows you could care less about the other party involved with you in a transaction.

Last edited by bigzig; 02-13-2013 at 05:33 PM.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #40 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
I'm so sorry that my life trumps me being able to make it to the post office right now in a timely manner, but i assure you your cards will be there...

I go to college full time 8am-2pm and work from 3pm-11pm m-f and many weeks work saturday. When i am not busy dealing with those aspects of my life i am with my 4 year old daughter and pregnant girlfriend.

Go ahead and slam my name here as much as you want, i really dont care. I included extras in your lot. I have been exchanging pm with you, and i am sick and tired of dealing with you at this point. You are as ununderstanding a person i have ever come across in this hobby, which is what it is A HOBBY, not a job. I have NEVER had any issues with getting things out until life became hectic, so i would appreciate it people if i would be given the benefit of the doubt, not just slammed for no reason.

so glad Chris was thinking about your hectic life and did not leave negative
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #41 (permalink)

Nice job wheels!
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #42 (permalink)

Ruh Roh. Lucy, you have some splainin to do.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #43 (permalink)

Wow, now he looks like scum IMO. What a hypocrite....
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #44 (permalink)

Uh oh. this thread might come back and bite you in the booty

Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
so glad Chris was thinking about your hectic life and did not leave negative
Funny how opinions change when the shoe is on the other foot around here. Another classic case of me, me, me...
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #46 (permalink)

hahahahahahahahhaha

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #47 (permalink)

Bump..........................
purejd86p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #48 (permalink)

"as if the rest of us are retired, single, with no kids."
I take offense to this being the retired, single with no kids segment of the hobby
petesahuttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #49 (permalink)

Saw somthing about pot and kettle. You dude and dudetted read about the tea kettle resemble hitler?

http://kobebryantautograph.weebly.com/
IronMonkey415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
Saw somthing about pot and kettle. You dude and dudetted read about the tea kettle resemble hitler?
Well I don't have a mustache and the rest of your reply is incomprehensible, ie "somthing, dudetted" and the lack of English afterwards
petesahuttt is offline   Reply With Quote