Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Sigh...PlatinumPlus502

I hate these threads...

Made a deal on a $210 lot on January 31. At the same time I made deals with three other people (one of them being in Canada). On February 9th I had not received the shipment nor had I received a tracking number. Messaged PlatinumPlus502 who said he had them ready but had not gotten to the PO yet. He assured me that he would have it out no later than tuesday afternoon (yesterday) and that I would have tracking info as sooon as it was shipped. Tuesday evening I messaged him as I had not gotten the info and have not heard back.

A paypal dispute has been filed to recover funds. Just thought in case he comes back around, you all might want to know.

EDIT-2/15/13- I received the cards from him however, one was missing. He's been messaged.

and boom goes the dynamite...

Last edited by seahawks4ever; 02-15-2013 at 03:52 PM.
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

Go figure another one bites the dust gl getting your $ man
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

another one for the ignore list. good luck OP.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

amazing. File a claim and all of a sudden the seller sends me a pm saying he did ship yesterday.

Whether he did or not, guy should not be selling cards as apparently, his life is too hectic to ship promptly.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'm so sorry that my life trumps me being able to make it to the post office right now in a timely manner, but i assure you your cards will be there...

I go to college full time 8am-2pm and work from 3pm-11pm m-f and many weeks work saturday. When i am not busy dealing with those aspects of my life i am with my 4 year old daughter and pregnant girlfriend.

Go ahead and slam my name here as much as you want, i really dont care. I included extras in your lot. I have been exchanging pm with you, and i am sick and tired of dealing with you at this point. You are as ununderstanding a person i have ever come across in this hobby, which is what it is A HOBBY, not a job. I have NEVER had any issues with getting things out until life became hectic, so i would appreciate it people if i would be given the benefit of the doubt, not just slammed for no reason.
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Wow...good luck Chris.
I don't get it. How hard is it to ship promptly? It appears the list of people that adhere to this is dwindling by the hour.
Bottom9th is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
I'm so sorry that my life trumps me being able to make it to the post office right now in a timely manner, but i assure you your cards will be there...

I go to college full time 8am-2pm and work from 3pm-11pm m-f and many weeks work saturday. When i am not busy dealing with those aspects of my life i am with my 4 year old daughter and pregnant girlfriend.

Go ahead and slam my name here as much as you want, i really dont care. I included extras in your lot. I have been exchanging pm with you, and i am sick and tired of dealing with you at this point. You are as ununderstanding a person i have ever come across in this hobby, which is what it is A HOBBY, not a job. I have NEVER had any issues with getting things out until life became hectic, so i would appreciate it people if i would be given the benefit of the doubt, not just slammed for no reason.
sounds like YOU need to take a break from the hobby.

all sellers deserve a neg if they wait to ship until a dispute is filed. A buyer does their part by paying in a timely manner, so if a seller waits, they might as well just say "my time is more important than yours".

For this situation, I'd say the OP waited 8 ish days to give you the benefit of the doubt before contacting you to see what's up when he shouldn't have had to do so.

Then, you give yourself a deadline (Tuesday) which you don't hit. Reverse the situation and you'd probably be upset too.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
sounds like YOU need to take a break from the hobby.

all sellers deserve a neg if they wait to ship until a dispute is filed. A buyer does their part by paying in a timely manner, so if a seller waits, they might as well just say "my time is more important than yours".

For this situation, I'd say the OP waited 8 ish days to give you the benefit of the doubt before contacting you to see what's up when he shouldn't have had to do so.

Then, you give yourself a deadline (Tuesday) which you don't hit. Reverse the situation and you'd probably be upset too.
Which is exactly why i threw extras in the lot.
And i am taking a break from the hobby, that lot was the last thing i sold on here and i havent made a purchase in well over two months. Baby > cards.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

The sad thing is, I've received 4 private messages since I filed the dispute. Had the seller communicated with me at any point throughout the deal, this thread would not have been made.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
The sad thing is, I've received 4 private messages since I filed the dispute. Had the seller communicated with me at any point throughout the deal, this thread would not have been made.
Would you stop posting here already. I already informed blowout to remove this post for defamation of character. I'm getting sick and tired of having my good name slammed for no reason.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Would you stop posting here already. I already informed blowout to remove this post for defamation of character. I'm getting sick and tired of having my good name slammed for no reason.
I understand life gets in the way sometimes. You have 100% feedback, so up to this point you've probably been very good about your shipping. But, you do have to see it from the OP's view. He sent you $210 2 weeks ago and has nothing to show for it. That's a decent amount of money to be jerked around for, especially with all that has gone on lately. I'm in no way bashing you. But I do think you need to step back and understand the OP's frustration
Old 02-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Defamation of Character...You did that to yourself. Ignored
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

But your life issues didn't get in the way of you buying stuff on ebay and listing stuff too? Now i wonder if you followed through and mailed when you told the op you would. Oh and LOL at defamation. Get real.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Penalty flag, wrong use of legal verbiage....15 yard penalty and loss of down
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Your name is no good here any longer. Maybe if you could keep it in your pants you would have time to ship your cards.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Didn't you go MIA at some point years back and people were owed stuff, cards "disappeared" and people had to file paypal claims to get their money back?

If I'm wrong, I apologize. Regardless, it's neither here nor there, but if memory serves me correctly and that is true, it's just funny how things come back full circle. Even if it is 5+ years later.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
But your life issues didn't get in the way of you buying stuff on ebay and listing stuff too? Now i wonder if you followed through and mailed when you told the op you would. Oh and LOL at defamation. Get real.
I have never seen such a lack of consideration for other people then I have experienced on here. How to these busy people find the time to collect payments, I wonder?
Old 02-13-2013, 01:57 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:

Then don't sell cards you dummy.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #19 (permalink)

I usually don't join in on thread like this but come on...

1. OP gave you almost two weeks (that's two weekends) to file a claim and post this thread...everything he said looks like all facts (you agreed)... so how is he dragging your name through mud?? Like other said, you did that yourself...OP just put that out in the open...

2. Life is > than baseball card, but your promise shouldn't be ignored regardless of who it is made to. You made a promise, and should deliver it. Did your baby just miraculously appeared?? Science would suggest no...so you knew that you might have been "busy" but still made a deal to make money...Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on the OP's part...

Sick of people like you think you are entitled, and think everyone should cater to your life... how about take responsibilities of your own action and admit that you messed up instead of trying the "justify" your situation like you are in the right... if you truly believed that, you won't have sent "extra" in the package...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
I usually don't join in on thread like this but come on...

1. OP gave you almost two weeks (that's two weekends) to file a claim and post this thread...everything he said looks like all facts (you agreed)... so how is he dragging your name through mud?? Like other said, you did that yourself...OP just put that out in the open...

2. Life is > than baseball card, but your promise shouldn't be ignored regardless of who it is made to. You made a promise, and should deliver it. Did your baby just miraculously appeared?? Science would suggest no...so you knew that you might have been "busy" but still made a deal to make money...Poor planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on the OP's part...

Sick of people like you think you are entitled, and think everyone should cater to your life... how about take responsibilities of your own action and admit that you messed up instead of trying the "justify" your situation like you are in the right... if you truly believed that, you won't have sent "extra" in the package...
Old 02-13-2013, 02:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
LMAO...............
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Why should he have to stop posting? Nine days go by after he made payment and you still hadn't even sent his package out, then you tell him you'll send it out in a couple of days and still don't until finally he has to file a paypal claim against you. The definition of defamation of character is the act of making untrue statements about someone that damages their reputation and in this case everything that he has said about you is true therefor you're wrong and he has every right to warn others about you. I agree this damages your reputation but rightfully so. Your name is being slammed for good reasons. Blowout should not remove this thread because OP has every right to have made it.

I understand you are very busy being a father and going to school but it still shouldn't have taken you nearly two weeks just to send the cards out. I don't know how many cards were in this lot but it takes me no longer than 10 minutes to package up a set of cards, print the shipping label and ship out. Don't blame your laziness on being busy
Old 02-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #23 (permalink)

Defamation of character, that's cute.

Oh and one last thing, if you really have shipped out the lot, you might want to take this down:
2011 Jake Locker National Treasures NFL Gear Rookie Patch Auto 25 | eBay

Since, you know, it's part of the lot I purchased:
AMAZING LOT for sale! $210 for $300+ SV!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Whoa nelly!
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
Defamation of character, that's cute.

Oh and one last thing, if you really have shipped out the lot, you might want to take this down:
2011 Jake Locker National Treasures NFL Gear Rookie Patch Auto 25 | eBay

Since, you know, it's part of the lot I purchased:
AMAZING LOT for sale! $210 for $300+ SV!!!
Find out what happens when people stop being nice... and start getting real.