Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 02:56 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
stop acting like you know what the heck is going on.
Pretty sure this is the same thing you told me when I told you you were a fool for defending Haiku before it was completely clear that Haiku was scamming everyone. Boy, was I wrong about that one...
epic23 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,507
Default

I guess you are 1 for 2 then because you are dead wrong about me
I dont want to argue anymore though, there is nothing I can do to change your mind. You were right about Haiku, I just wish you would have actually said something to me before he scammed everyone. Saying it after the fact doesnt really help me out any or the others he scammed.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
Pretty sure this is the same thing you told me when I told you you were a fool for defending Haiku before it was completely clear that Haiku was scamming everyone. Boy, was I wrong about that one...
Exactly. Myself and another member went back and forth for the two weeks before the scam happened saying how something was wrong and it was not gonna end well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I guess you are 1 for 2 then because you are dead wrong about me
I dont want to argue anymore though, there is nothing I can do to change your mind. You were right about Haiku, I just wish you would have actually said something to me before he scammed everyone. Saying it after the fact doesnt really help me out any or the others he scammed.
If there was not such a lynch mob mentality on this site then perhaps I would have spoken up.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:34 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Jmscoggin you are completely wrong, and so is everyone who thinks I was in on it. There was and is zero proof that I was in on it because I was NOT. If you dont want to deal with me because you are making assumptions then that is fine, but I have over 100 feedback on scf and here and over 1600 on ebay with 100% on all of them so I dont know what kind of proof you have or think you have that I am a scammer, but you are completely wrong and I hope one day you will be man enough to admit it and heck maybe even apologize to me for implicating me in a crime that I was a victim of
"Implicating"? Sorry man, stating an opinion is not "implicating". If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck there are pretty good odds it isn't a horse. Just because you have perfect feedback does not mean you didn't see an opportunity to defraud Paypal and take advantage. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I have tons and tons of training on reading people, what they say, don't say and how they say it. I feel more than comfortable with my belief that you were in on it.
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

FBguy,

Your post was strange to put it mildly. Just assuming that it is heartfelt and you were coming to the aid of a friend I will comment from that angle. Bronco may be a good trader as far as payment and shipping. He may be fun to hang out with and to talk to on the phone. I am sure he has honestly completed many transactions of various values which his positive feedback attests to. However, none of that matters even remotely with this scam.

Yes, a couple of people were burned here but the real end game was scamming Paypal. You may have had many positive transactions with him but that does not mean he wasn't involved with Haiku. Hell, even Haiku had a ton of high dollar positive feedback transactions. That is an indicator of future trustworthy performance but not a guarantee.

If you haven't already I would go back and skim the War and Peace Haiku thread. Your letter indicates that you are well reasoned and educated. I think after reading the thread you would have most of the same concerns about Bronco that I do. The mob mentality did not randomly come after him. There were hundreds of seperate posters in the thread but only 3 or 4 people were accused of being in on it, Bronco being one.

I also find it strange that someone that has apparently done high dollar transactions both before and after the scam that he was so broke that he needed to beg for $1 handouts. That just screams of a smokescreen to me. If not, I'm glad to hear that he recovered financially so rapidly that he is back to doing high dollar deals.
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
FBguy,

Your post was strange to put it mildly. Just assuming that it is heartfelt and you were coming to the aid of a friend I will comment from that angle. Bronco may be a good trader as far as payment and shipping. He may be fun to hang out with and to talk to on the phone. I am sure he has honestly completed many transactions of various values which his positive feedback attests to. However, none of that matters even remotely with this scam.

Yes, a couple of people were burned here but the real end game was scamming Paypal. You may have had many positive transactions with him but that does not mean he wasn't involved with Haiku. Hell, even Haiku had a ton of high dollar positive feedback transactions. That is an indicator of future trustworthy performance but not a guarantee.

If you haven't already I would go back and skim the War and Peace Haiku thread. Your letter indicates that you are well reasoned and educated. I think after reading the thread you would have most of the same concerns about Bronco that I do. The mob mentality did not randomly come after him. There were hundreds of seperate posters in the thread but only 3 or 4 people were accused of being in on it, Bronco being one.

I also find it strange that someone that has apparently done high dollar transactions both before and after the scam that he was so broke that he needed to beg for $1 handouts. That just screams of a smokescreen to me. If not, I'm glad to hear that he recovered financially so rapidly that he is back to doing high dollar deals.
Post wasn't meant to be strange - just to help clear someone's name. It appears that it hasn't helped much - I just wanted to post my positive experience. This wasn't meant to be a multipage thread - just to try to get people to realize some truth. Jason - I didn't mean to get the haters out - thought this might help some realize things, but sometimes people continue to believe false info.

I do appreciate kparpart posting that he just had a positive experience with broncomanning - hey if people on this site don't want to learn about a good person to do deals with, that's their loss!

Ok - this thread can end now - point was to be positive - it's turned negative and untruthful - so let the thread die. I will continue to do business with Jason and I am thankful he is one of the top members of this site and the sports card community!
FBGuy13 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy13 View Post
Post wasn't meant to be strange - just to help clear someone's name. It appears that it hasn't helped much - I just wanted to post my positive experience. This wasn't meant to be a multipage thread - just to try to get people to realize some truth. Jason - I didn't mean to get the haters out - thought this might help some realize things, but sometimes people continue to believe false info.

I do appreciate kparpart posting that he just had a positive experience with broncomanning - hey if people on this site don't want to learn about a good person to do deals with, that's their loss!

Ok - this thread can end now - point was to be positive - it's turned negative and untruthful - so let the thread die. I will continue to do business with Jason and I am thankful he is one of the top members of this site and the sports card community!
I am not sure why you are taking the 'haters' angle. Read the Haiku thread. Do I believe that Bronco will continue to trade properly? Absolutely. He has done so in the past and probably will in the future. The scam in question was different. The people involved thought that they could scam Paypal without being caught onto here but they failed. It is entirely a seperate issue.

I don't know off the top of my head how many members are here or that posted in that thread. I will aim low and say hundreds. Don't you think it is crazy that all of these "haters" and "mob mentality" only accused three members? You do not question why?

Your letter and this follow up seem genuine. I do not doubt your motives but the "strange" part was the length and your conviction. Just seemed forced. Just know that there were many members, Bronco being one of the primary, that vouched strongly for Haiku too. Just because you believe someone to be honorable I would hesitate to attach my name to that lightly. I've been burned twice in the last couple of months here by members that had 50+ feedback all 100% positive and then they scammed and disappeared. Money really brings out the bad in people.

As I've said before, I have no concrete proof that Bronco was involved but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. That or he is the world's biggest moron. Either way those are both reasons for me not to do business with him. If I'm wrong that would be unfortunate. The best thing for Jason is to continue to do positive transactions and let this be as forgotten as possible. You bringing it back up did far more harm than good.
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I am not sure why you are taking the 'haters' angle. Read the Haiku thread. Do I believe that Bronco will continue to trade properly? Absolutely. He has done so in the past and probably will in the future. The scam in question was different. The people involved thought that they could scam Paypal without being caught onto here but they failed. It is entirely a seperate issue.

I don't know off the top of my head how many members are here or that posted in that thread. I will aim low and say hundreds. Don't you think it is crazy that all of these "haters" and "mob mentality" only accused three members? You do not question why?

Your letter and this follow up seem genuine. I do not doubt your motives but the "strange" part was the length and your conviction. Just seemed forced. Just know that there were many members, Bronco being one of the primary, that vouched strongly for Haiku too. Just because you believe someone to be honorable I would hesitate to attach my name to that lightly. I've been burned twice in the last couple of months here by members that had 50+ feedback all 100% positive and then they scammed and disappeared. Money really brings out the bad in people.

As I've said before, I have no concrete proof that Bronco was involved but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. That or he is the world's biggest moron. Either way those are both reasons for me not to do business with him. If I'm wrong that would be unfortunate. The best thing for Jason is to continue to do positive transactions and let this be as forgotten as possible. You bringing it back up did far more harm than good.
Broncomanning did not scam anyone and has never scammed anyone. Fact. I'm not taking a "haters" angle. If anyone is taking the "haters angle" it is you. As far as doing "harm" for complimenting a member on being someone who has been one of the top 5 people I've done business with in the last several years - there is no harm in me saying that. It is people like you who keep adding negativity to the thread, who won't just let the truth about a good person who is not a scammer be heard! People need to get over the length of what i write - i always write a lot - it's my nature to be very detailed. I understand some write 5 word posts. To each their own.

Let's just all be peaceful her man - I just think it's interesting people want to criticize for saying nice things and stating the truth about a member. Hey - if you want to believe false info and believe bronco is a "bad man" - then believe it. Hey i am a easy going guy - not an enemy in the world - i'm a peace maker by nature. I wish the best to you! Seriously, all i want is a peaceful board.

I'm glad alot of people have never been on the end of things like broncomanning has - but just for a second imagine if you were an innocent person, wrongly accused. It wouldn't feel good would it? Ok - let's leave it like this - no reason we can't all get along.

jmscoggin - i'm sure you as everyone else who posted in here is a good trader as well - i respect each person can form an opinion - but give me a little respect too that i'm a good person who tried to help people see that bronco was very falsely accused. Anyways - let's choose peace over arguing and everything - don't accuse me though of doing a bad thing by saying good things about a member - because now you are judging me.

Take care & peace everyone.
FBGuy13 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,702
Default

__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 6,804
Default

A++++ Member we did a very highend deal and it was the smoothest deal I have ever been involved in. Jason is a great guy to deal with.
__________________
WHOOOOO DEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PC - Bilal Powell autos, Jordan Todman 1/1 autos, and Josh Portis
Chaz is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
tolrobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 6,790
Default

Can someone please tell me what this thread is about? I can't hear anything over the slurping sound.
__________________
Bucket: http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/tolrobb/For%20Sale/?start=all
Tradelist: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/6935962-post1.html
tolrobb is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
Default

I think we are just waiting for the "God Bless" but i think that was already replaced by "take care & peace everyone"
briantusaf is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

After re-reading this thread:

In a great mood and Holiday Lots... Part.II

there is nothing Broncos can ever do to convince me he was not in on this in atleast some art. if he wasnt why did he spend so much time rfesponding to other peopkles posts defending haiku??? I will bet $$$ that he does the exact same thing as haiku in time as I would aslo bet $$ he IS Haiku.
JamiMadrox is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Am I the only one that has noticed how Bronco came on here crying about how financially ruined he was and how he needed $1 from everyone to help pick up the pieces? It is amazing that apparently in the weeks after that he has been able to do so many high end deals. There are so many nut huggers here that are quick to defend him to the hilt.

There are only about three people in my entire life that I would unequivacally vouch for without question. Just because he has done plenty of deals successfully does not mean that he did not also try to scam Paypal on the side thinking he could do it without being linked to on here. I would bet my entire PC that not only was he involved but there is a very good chance that he is Haiku himself. Just my opinion of course.

For those of you that can't seperate the positive transactions with reality I use Haiku himself. Go back a week before the scam blew up and how many people would have staked their name and reputation on his honesty and character? There were a ton and I can pull names and posts if needed. learn from the past people.

I don't take accusing someone lightly. I read every single page of the main Haiku thread as well as the others that were going at the same time (time I will never get back). There is no way that an intelligent and rational person could read them and not think Jason was involved. If you want to stick your name and reputation to him then have at it but I would advise doing so with caution.
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
JosieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Am I the only one that has noticed how Bronco came on here crying about how financially ruined he was and how he needed $1 from everyone to help pick up the pieces? It is amazing that apparently in the weeks after that he has been able to do so many high end deals. There are so many nut huggers here that are quick to defend him to the hilt.

There are only about three people in my entire life that I would unequivacally vouch for without question. Just because he has done plenty of deals successfully does not mean that he did not also try to scam Paypal on the side thinking he could do it without being linked to on here. I would bet my entire PC that not only was he involved but there is a very good chance that he is Haiku himself. Just my opinion of course.

For those of you that can't seperate the positive transactions with reality I use Haiku himself. Go back a week before the scam blew up and how many people would have staked their name and reputation on his honesty and character? There were a ton and I can pull names and posts if needed. learn from the past people.

I don't take accusing someone lightly. I read every single page of the main Haiku thread as well as the others that were going at the same time (time I will never get back). There is no way that an intelligent and rational person could read them and not think Jason was involved. If you want to stick your name and reputation to him then have at it but I would advise doing so with caution.
I don't want to pick a side just yet but that also stood out to me. I am assuming he got a refund from paypal for the whole He who shall not be named incident.
__________________
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society; #TEAMCONNOR, Mental Health Awareness, St. Jude's Children's Hospital
"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour." ~Author Unknown
JosieD is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
+1 no card site is fare with all good people, there will always be some bad apples here
scorpion1157 is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 5,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I don't want to pick a side just yet but that also stood out to me. I am assuming he got a refund from paypal for the whole He who shall not be named incident.
He mentioned in another thread that he did get his paypal back. From what I understand he is only out the cards he had sent.
bigzig is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
He mentioned in another thread that he did get his paypal back. From what I understand he is only out the cards he had sent.
That was the whole endgame. The cards appeared to be sent to other involved members so never really lost and then they get the Paypal refund as well. That was it in a nutshell. So they end up with the cards and the money.

Who sends thousands of dollars in cards and thousands of dollars in Paypal GIFT to someone they have never met? Not even a moron would be that stupid. If the person already had all of your high dollar cards and had yet to pay for them then why send additional cash ($11k) to the person too and why as a gift? Nobody would ever do that. The more I remember about this thing the more I am convinced. No sane, intelligent and rational person could think otherwise.

It is funny how the other accused members have flat disappeared or been banned. I guess Bronco just liked this place so much he thought he could pull the wool over our eyes. That was the purpose over the woe is me give me a $1 thread. He was trying to play up the victim angle and throw off the scent so that he could stay on here. There are some very smart members here, much smarter than me and they caught on very quickly.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-17-2013 at 07:13 PM.
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,029
Default

Since Haiku has never been caught anybody closely tied to Haiku remains a subject of interest. As jmscoggin stated Haiku was really about a major scam of Paypal. Just how many people lost money in the Haiku scam? How many did not get their money back? How many "truly" got bilked on cards that they sent. I think that it is far less than many would suspect. I still refuse to take anybody for their word on the Haiku situation. Sooner or later the truth will come out. Is Broncomanning involved? I hope not and truly do not know, but with his behavior it would not be a complete surprise.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1157 View Post
+1 no card site is fare with all good people, there will always be some bad apples here
This is true but it is why the good ones need to police the site and weed out the bad ones. There are far too many people here that take a hands off approach and this allows the scammers to thrive. How many people now come out and say that they knew something was up with Haiku before the scam hit? A lot. How many said anything beforehand, one if memory serves. Why is everyone here so ok with people that are proven to lie, scam and cheat?
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,507
Default

jmscoggin, you are completely wrong, Most of my cards I never got back, I am sure you could find them if you looked on ebay and various other sites, but I certainly dont have them. You have no idea what you are talking about. I sent gift because I thought he was my friend and he had over 200 transactions done perfectly, he had sent me high dollar cards before and I trusted him. I talked to him all the time and trusted him and never thought he would do what he did and so did alot of other people, I just happened to buy more cards than most, because this is what I have started to try to do since I quit my teaching job after a car accident and neck injury. You can come up with all of these different things that make you think that I did it, but you are dead wrong, I hate Haiku, I wish you would find him and beat the crap out of him. He completely betrayed me and I filed a police report that same day after I had talked to Braylon and realized it was a scam. I didnt have anything to do with him and all of you guys are wrong. I hope someday I get apologies from each and every one of you, but I seriously doubt that will happen. Because all you will say is it looked fishy and that you are entitled to your opinion. But you have no evidence because there is none and yet you continue to throw my name under the bus.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-17-2013 at 09:29 PM.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
jmscoggin, you are completely wrong, Most of my cards I never got back, I am sure you could find them if you looked on ebay and various other sites, but I certainly dont have them. You have no idea what you are talking about. I sent gift because I thought he was my friend and he had over 200 transactions done perfectly, he had sent me high dollar cards before and I trusted him. I talked to him all the time and trusted him and never thought he would do what he did and so did alot of other people, I just happened to buy more cards than most, because this is what I have started to try to do since I quit my teaching job after a car accident and neck injury. You can come up with all of these different things that make you think that I did it, but you are dead wrong, I hate Haiku, I wish you would find him and beat the crap out of him. He completely betrayed me and I filed a police report that same day after I had talked to Braylon and realized it was a scam. I didnt have anything to do with him and all of you guys are wrong. I hope someday I get apologies from each and every one of you, but I seriously doubt that will happen. Because all you will say is it looked fishy and that you are entitled to your opinion. But you have no evidence because there is none and yet you continue to throw my name under the bus.
The police report drew plenty of questions as well and you absolutely refused to get one for a lot longer than anyone else would have. People told you for days to go to the police and you flat refused and made excuse after excuse. You now hold up that same report as evidence of your innocence. It proves nothing. Even if it was real and I don't believe that it was you knew full well that the police would do nothing about it and would never come back to you.

I can count on one finger that amount of people in the world I would send 11k gift to and none of them are people on the internet I had never met. Never mind that he already 'purchased' thousands of dollars of cards from you that he hadn't paid for. Why not just call it even, the cards you already sent for the lots you were sending the money for?

The car accident and quitting your job just slots into the profile. Sounds like taking advantage of a situation for profit. Being a teacher is not that terribly physical and I'm sure that a neck injury would not prevent you from continuing your career after proper rehibilitation. The union would have given you the proper recovery time I'm sure. I also find it funny that every scammer I've seen recently has some excuse of an injury to lean on.

It isn't that it looks "fishy". It is that there are a bunch of completely improbable events that occured. I'll say it again and again, anyone that reads the thread objectively would at the very least never trust you but more than likely come to the same conclusions as I have.

Are you good one on one when your real info is behind the transaction? Your history says yes. Does that mean that you didn't see a scam that you could pull off without a real 'victim' (Paypal) and that couldn't be linked directly to you or to your profile here? No.

Is there a chance that I'm wrong? 100% absolutely. If so it is unfortunate and adding salt to your wounds. I have stated before that I do not point the finger lightly. I have examined the situation fully and completely which is what I am trained to do and have no problem connecting you to the scam. I sleep very well at night.

As far as finding the cards and them being for sale of course they are. No way would you let them be traced back to you to keep or sell yourself.

Look, this isn't personal in that I just randomly picked you. I am just fed up with all of the scammers that are rampant in this hobby. Far too many people just take a hands off approach which allows it to continue. I vow to do whatever I can to out anyone that is this kind of person.

Don't you find it funny that I was the very first person in the thread to figure out what the real scam was? I am very good at what I do. Three of the four I accused of being in on it (you being the 4th) up and disappeared after this happened. But for some reason I have it wrong about you. Ok, we'll go with that.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-17-2013 at 09:54 PM.
jmscoggin is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,109
Default

I don't deal on this site often but the screenname broncomanning18 is a definite put-off due to everything that went down here. I would not deal with you under any circumstances, take that for all its worth.
petesahuttt is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 5,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Don't you find it funny that I was the very first person in the thread to figure out what the real scam was? I am very good at what I do. Three of the four I accused of being in on it (you being the 4th) up and disappeared after this happened. But for some reason I have it wrong about you. Ok, we'll go with that.
Who were the other 3? Just curious.
bigzig is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 8,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Who were the other 3? Just curious.
I would have to go back and refresh my memory. I do remember Saketm. The other two escape me at the moment.

Edit - Allstars was another

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-17-2013 at 10:46 PM.
jmscoggin is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.