Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

I swore I would never look into that thread again but if I am going to call someone out I am going to be as thourogh as possible. I was asked a question and I want to answer it. I really thought I remember there being 4 people but while searching I found this. It is what I posted after I put two and two together. Bolded below with no changes.


I'm really surprised it is only now after 100+ pages this is being connected. I have no inside knowledge nor have I talked to any of the suspected members personally. I have been reading what and how everyone says everything.

Allstar
Bronco
Sake

I'll start with these three for almost positivity. They all have a very similar story but all of them change the subject when asked very basic questions. All of them convieniently have no concrete proof of being out anything. They say that they are out money but it's easy to send money to yourself. Even better when you send money from one of your screennames to another (Haiku) and then play the victim card. How so? Let's just say that Bronco actually gave $11k to Haiku, I mean himself. Now he plays himself up as a victim and files a Paypal claim. He gets an $11k reimbursement when never even being out any money.

Ladies and gentleman, the real scam may not be on BO but on Paypal. Way more of a return to be made.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

I never refused to get a police report, I filed it immediately the day everyone figured out it was a scam, including myself. I know you dont believe me and I appreciate you not being rude to me, I know you are just stating your opinion, but I promise you 100% that I did not scam anyone, I got scammed and am out nearly $5,000 worth of cards. I have done everything I can to defend myself and it really sucks to have people question the kind of person I am, I am a really good guy and I have never scammed anyone. I really wish you knew me, and you would not believe the things you and everyone else has said about me. I was a pe teacher and a tennis and basketball coach, and at the time I quit the doctors didnt know what the problem was and everything they had tried didnt work. I had horrible headaches, nausea, and lost feelings in my hands. We tried injections and therapy but that didnt work and it kept getting worst so I had to quit my job. I dont want anyone feeling sorry for me, I was just trying to help explain the situation. I am sure people dont believe that I was injured either, that is fine, make me out to be the bad guy. I just wish someone would do the research and find Haiku, maybe then you will get some answers, because obviously you dont believe me
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I never refused to get a police report, I filed it immediately the day everyone figured out it was a scam, including myself. I know you dont believe me and I appreciate you not being rude to me, I know you are just stating your opinion, but I promise you 100% that I did not scam anyone, I got scammed and am out nearly $5,000 worth of cards. I have done everything I can to defend myself and it really sucks to have people question the kind of person I am, I am a really good guy and I have never scammed anyone. I really wish you knew me, and you would not believe the things you and everyone else has said about me. I was a pe teacher and a tennis and basketball coach, and at the time I quit the doctors didnt know what the problem was and everything they had tried didnt work. I had horrible headaches, nausea, and lost feelings in my hands. We tried injections and therapy but that didnt work and it kept getting worst so I had to quit my job. I dont want anyone feeling sorry for me, I was just trying to help explain the situation. I am sure people dont believe that I was injured either, that is fine, make me out to be the bad guy. I just wish someone would do the research and find Haiku, maybe then you will get some answers, because obviously you dont believe me
I have no need to be rude to you, it solves nothing. I will say that after going back into that thread to find the "other three" I am more and more convinced that I am right. Like I said before, I'm sure you are a great guy to hang out with and talk to. I'm not saying you are a killer or violent. I just think the temptation to make money without a real 'victim' was too tempting.

Your comment above about " I have never scammed anyone" is very telling.
People don't realize that their choice of words tells a lot of information. I do believe that you are probably a good guy. A guy with a conscience. That is why Paypal is the perfect victim. In my experience most crimes of this type are performed by people that are otherwise upstanding and would not hurt an individual. They are able to seperate a corporation as a faceless thing that has no loss.

I may be the only person doing this now because for some reason others only care about themselves. If you go look back at that thread, every single person felt the same as I did. How do you explain that? Why would dozens if not hundreds of members think you were in on this. 188 pages of posts and not one accused me of anything. Why is that?

I have no doubt that there was an accident and that you were hurt. I do believe that quitting because of it probably had an endgame be it social security, insurance settlement or whatever. I only mention it because it is the exact same type of person that would have done the Paypal scam.

You keep saying it but know full well that we can't "find Haiku" because you know he doesn't exist. It is someone that you and Sake and Allstars concocted to take the fall for this scam. If I remember correctly I also felt that you were Sake too.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:20 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
If you go look back at that thread, every single person felt the same as I did. How do you explain that? Why would dozens if not hundreds of members think you were in on this.
Mob mentality- pure and simple. I'm not saying anything about anything else but I will say that mob mentality has certain people for sure about something when they have no hard evidence at all. I am sorry but I will not think something about someone just because that is what someone else thinks. I like to form my own thoughts and opinions.
ManInTheMirror is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

I was sent a PM by Bronco. I am not going to share it here because it was sent in private and I think it is wrong to post a private thought without permission. I will say that that it was polite and nothing improper in any way. I am going to post what I sent back to him. The reason I am doing this is because I want it to be clear that I am not on a witch hunt. I just want people to be aware of who is among us and make educated decisions. I plan on being done with this from this point on as we already have a 188 page thread covering the events in question. people can make up their mind via that if so inclined. Bronco, if I'm wrong I am sorry but I have no doubt that I am not wrong. If I am right just continue to complete positive transactions and this will pass with time. It doesn't seem like people here care about liers and scammers anyways. Below is my PM reply to Bronco;


Sir,

I can't think of one possible thing that will convince me. The circumstancial evidence is just overwhelming. I hope to hell I am not wrong just because it bothers me to think of you being hurt further. That fear is what drives me to think very hard before making any accusations and is why I never would if I was not convinced. Your story just does not make sense. No person anywhere or at any time would have done the things you did and in the way that you did them if not involved.

I have no doubt you are intelligent and a nice person to deal with. I think you just saw an easy score where nobody got hurt and took it. You didn't figure that it would come back on you. There happen to be some very smart people here and that was your undoing. If you have anything at all that can change my mind than please, please let me know and I will shout from the rooftops that I was wrong and am sorry.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:23 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

.............................

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-18-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: done with this
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #57 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,561
Default

watching you 2 guys going at it back and forth makes this like a TV drama
scorpion1157 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

You could not be more wrong jmscoggin. You have it completely wrong, I do not know who was in on it but I can assure you it was not me. I hope that you figure out who was behind this, because it has made my life miserable. Now I know what it is like to be falsely accused. Jmscoggin I hope you lead the charge in everyone apologizing to me once they realize they were completely wrong. And the getting hurt and quitting my job had no endgame other then I was suffering everyday, I didnt get any insurance I am not old, there will not even be social security by the time I get to that age. Just another incorrect assumption on your part.

I didnt see it as an easy score, I didnt scam paypal or anyone.

I wont post anymore on this thread, I have tried to explain myself, but everybody has made it a witch hunt and apparently I am the witch. If anyone wants to ask me something through pm feel free. I have nothing to hide.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-18-2013 at 12:40 AM.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
You could not be more wrong jmscoggin. You have it completely wrong, I do not know who was in on it but I can assure you it was not me. I hope that you figure out who was behind this, because it has made my life miserable. Now I know what it is like to be falsely accused. Jmscoggin I hope you lead the charge in everyone apologizing to me once they realize they were completely wrong. And the getting hurt and quitting my job had no endgame other then I was suffering everyday, I didnt get any insurance I am not old, there will not even be social security by the time I get to that age. Just another incorrect assumption on your part.
Damn, damn, damn I swore that I was done. So you quit your job with no insurance settlement, and no social security? Yet, you somehow are able to accumulate, trade and sell very high end sports cards as well as sending someone you have never met face to face an $11k Paypal gift. You were then destitute when it happened to the point of begging for $1 handouts. Thankfully, in the short time since have magically regained financial security to the point of doing numerous big money deals. All with no job, no settlement and no social security.

Sir, I'm doing something wrong. Can you please teach me your method for financial success? Leave out the part about scamming businesses though, I take offense to that type of behavior.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
You could not be more wrong jmscoggin. You have it completely wrong, I do not know who was in on it but I can assure you it was not me. I hope that you figure out who was behind this, because it has made my life miserable. Now I know what it is like to be falsely accused. Jmscoggin I hope you lead the charge in everyone apologizing to me once they realize they were completely wrong. And the getting hurt and quitting my job had no endgame other then I was suffering everyday, I didnt get any insurance I am not old, there will not even be social security by the time I get to that age. Just another incorrect assumption on your part.

I didnt see it as an easy score, I didnt scam paypal or anyone.

I wont post anymore on this thread, I have tried to explain myself, but everybody has made it a witch hunt and apparently I am the witch. If anyone wants to ask me something through pm feel free. I have nothing to hide.

Just some advice, don't cry poor or try to make yourself look broke when it's well documented that you have unlimited, Trump like funds to buy cards still. I see the threads... You are not hurting for money. It's stuff like this that make people wonder about you. NOTHING you say or do fits together. I don't think you are in on the Haiku BS. I just think you are incredibly naive and missing a few bolts. 11k in gift should have gotten you locked away on a nut farm, I'm sorry...
BoxBreaker72 is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

Ok, I was pm'd by a few members that missed the whole Haiku deal for whatever reason. They were looking for background into what id=s going on here. I really was not meaning to reopen this wound but I am getting madder and madder that Bronco is being this smug. I have received new info which I can't share right now but the mods apparently are aware of it. I would be concerned Bronco. I typed up this summary to bring people up to speed. I did it by memory and I only became involved after it blew up so please feel free to correct or add to any mistakes.


The thread is still there and I will link it to the end of this. I warn you it is a very long read, 188 pages and definately jumps the shark at the end.

Scam went like this. Haiku came to Blowout. represented himself as a very wealthy card Santa Claus. He started out by buying cards from members and then selling them here well under Ebay. He then started doing giveaways via contest. All of these contests were impossible to win and he 'randomly' awarded the prizes including very high end cards and Beats by Dre headphones. Amazingly the same people won all of the high dollar stuff. He then started selling things at or even above Ebay which was a warning sign but everyone was in a trance by that time.

After getting everyone hooked and convinced that he was going to be giving them freebies he had this entire board in his hands. He had a couple of members that would post about the amazing deals he was giving and how he was including very high dollar freebies in when he shipped cards to you. Keep in mind these were the same people that were winning his 'random' contests.

This is where the true scam comes in. He offered up very high dollar "mystery lots". Keep in mind that this is against Blowout rules but he had so many people nut hugging at that time that nobody said anything. Afterwards the mods claimed that they had been unaware but that would have been impossible. It was all over the boards. He was selling them right before Christmas and said that there was going to be two weeks before he could ship. Huge red flag but again, nut hugging love fog.

What happens next, Haiku up and vanishes and this place melted freaking down for a week. Blowout detectives came out in force and information was being accumulated very rapidly. Some was good, most was bad. You have to be able to read between the lines and analyze all of the data. Luckily, this is what I was trained to do.

I realized relatively quickly that there weren't many people coming out as having been victims but convieniently three people sent thousands of dollars in Paypal gift, you guessed it Bronco, Saketm and Allstars. Guess who the people were that had been winning the 'random' contests were?

I asked myself, what is the endgame. It wasn't to scam the members here as they would all get there money back if paying via Paypal and there wasn't very many coming out saying they were scammed anyways.

Them it hit me. Paypal was always the target. If you tried to scam them all by yourself they would tell you to pack sand. But, if you could get other 'victims' involved and have a message board thread detailing a massive scam then Paypal would not question your claim nearly as hard if at all.

This is how I think it went. There is no 'Haiku'. There is a Sake, Allstars and Bronco. They created 'Haiku'. They sent cards to each other to establish a tracking trail. They created a Haiku Paypal account and all put in money. They are holding each others cards and dropped this Blowout bomb. They then withdraw all of the Haiku money. As themselves they then contact Paypal and play victim to get their money back. With multiple victims and the threads here Paypal gives it to them.

Unfortunately they did not count on it being figured out. Sake and Allstars tried hard but are morons and the evidence was overwhelming so they disappeared. Bronco is a bit smarter and he thinks he can convince us he wasn't involved. He swears he went to the police the first day but that is a blatant lie. Multiple members pleaded over and over to him to go and he had one excuse after another to not. He only went after he realized how bad it made him look. He then proceeded to produce a police report that looked fake as hell.

This is a brief (in comparison to the original thread) synopsis.


Haiku Suspended- Rumors of massive scam emerge..
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

Now you guys are just starting to piss me off, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I worked and saved up money my first year of teaching along with my wife. At the time the $16,000 was pretty much all of my money. I have all of my money tied up in sports cards because it is my job. You guys are a bunch of jerks, you dont even know what you are talking about so please stop acting like you do. By no means am I rich, I was able to get my money back from paypal and now I am trying to go about my life and help make money for my family. You guys are disgusting to act like you know everything about me. You have absolutely no idea. I basically trusted someone with all that I had at the time, yes that was stupid, but I thought this would never happen and I definitely thought this scumbag would have been able to be caught and I would get my cards back. I was definitely hurting for money at the time. My wife is a teacher and I make less than her so take that for whatever its worth. You guys have no clue what you are talking about
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:19 AM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

I filed a police report on December 17th, I have it on record. How are you going to say otherwise. You are unbelievable
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

Call the college station police department yourself if you dont believe me. I talked to Officer Zach Martin on December 17th, that is the day I found out that I had been scammed. So please get your information straight and stop throwing me under the bus.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-18-2013 at 01:22 AM.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:22 AM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 7,353
Default

I will side verbatim, with Jim. Same thoughts here.
Shenanigans on the entire story.
The end of the scam involved blind lots purchased by bronco which PP refunded.
I would suggest you stop posting, TBH
You cannot help your matter, only make it worse.

A guilty man will defend himself as vigorously as an innocent man,nothing you can do regardless of which you are.
The hand job post your friend,the OP, made, out of the blue, scraped the scab off. You should thank him for doing such as the longer you go without attention, the better you are in the long run.The fewer times your name appears in any section beyond your trading, the better for you.

It would have taken me 3 lines to blow everyone out of the water and killed any future rebuke or inference by posters towards me hinting at deception,fraud and theft. Intelligence and common sense carry more weight than " But I didn't do it, I am honest,I wish you knew me", Good luck
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:23 AM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
PocketPool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois...originally a m@$$-hole
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy13 View Post
Hi everyone,

I don't post very often, as I mainly view the boards and PM people to do some buy/sell deals, but I have done 100+ deals with board members here since 2007, and have 50 positive iTrader and am an eBay power/top rated seller (I am wholesalesportslots on EBay) that has been selling since the year 2000. I felt a need to make this important post to clear something up after I just found out something when I completed another smooth several thousand dollar deal with board member broncomanning18 - he is a top notch person to deal with, and easily one of the top 5 people Iíve dealt with over the last few years.

I met broncomanning18 - whose name is Jason - a few years ago through eBay - and in fact I didn't even know Jason was broncomanning18 until we completed this last deal this week. Jason won an eBay auction a few years ago, and from that we chatted and did a $500 deal, and then a few several thousand dollar deals. We also exchanged phone numbers - and chatted on phone several times about what cards he was looking for, what teams he liked, etc - Iím from Wisconsin (go Pack), he's from Texas (go Aggies) - anyways Jason has been easily the nicest person Iíve made deals with - and he pays for everything quickly - and I always ship w/in a day of payment - so I've been able to hook him up with some good card deals over the years. In all our dealings though and since we met through eBay we never even talked about any card forums or anything - and we just did direct deals through email or by phone.

We had not done a deal in over 6 months, until we recently chatted and made this deal this week - after making the deal, he brought up about a bad experience he had on the blowout cards forums where he lost some money and cards to a guy named Haiku through a scam - as Jason said he trusted this guy and thought he was his friend, and he said he knows now he was too trusting and learned a lesson from it - but that others on the board thought he was in on a scam as well and he told me it has been blowing over but he felt attacked by some board members and said it was just a terrible experience that he's glad is behind him.

After I got that email from Jason I was like WHOA - as I might not post much but I am on this board every day reading a lot of the threads - so of course I was familiar w/ the Haiku situation - I responded back to Jason asking if he was broncomanning18 on the boards and he confirmed - as I did read those large threads and saw him attacked by many. I wanted to post this as I wanted to 100% backup broncomanning18 - and let you know you won't find a better member (other than myself ) to deal with! Jason is a really easy going guy - makes very fair deals - and pays right away. It is not easy to make deals around here - and is it easy to make $500 or $1,000 or more (Iíve done several deals over $2K w/ him)? The answer is NO - it's hard to complete deals for $50 half the time.

So anyways - small world here and I just wanted everyone to know - anyone who gave broncomanning18 a hard time, or thought he was in on any scam - NO NO NO - Jason is a top notch board member, who will do whatever he can to help a person out and he loves cards and likes to buy and sell and make deals. It is that simple & of course he was down about things as he lost money and cards - but as he told me he did in the long run learn a lesson as well. I just hope this post would help clear his name a bit - as wow when I re-read now some of those threads about the Haiku stuff - it's amazing what people will accuse others with. I only wish I knew that Jason was broncomanning18 sooner - as this post would have been made sooner. And check out broncomanning18's iTrader feedback - I believe I saw it is over 100+ all positive.

One last thing - as I told Jason I've been buying/selling on the internet since 2000 and am probably one of the lucky ones who has not had a single PayPal chargeback or issue w/ an eBay buyer - I believe this is because I treat people with respect and I do like to trust people as well. I also told Jason that through the years I have done deals with several for several years and have sent cards before payment to those Iíve done a lot of deals with and got to know through the internet well - because at some point in this world you have to trust people - at least that's how I live life. I've been fortunate to never have been burned. Jason said he learned from it and would be more cautious in future dealings - which I applaud. Still - there needs to be more people in this world like Jason and myself that don't immediately assume that all people are evil or bad, and believe that others can be trusted.

Ok thanks for reading and thank you broncomanning18 for doing another awesome deal - enjoy the nice lot! This post is meant to share my very positive experiences making deals with Jason - and I fully endorse making deals with him. I don't post much, so if I do it has to be something important. Ok enjoy your day everyone - and hopefully this will help everyone see what a good person broncomanning18 is - and to end any doubts people may have had regarding him being scammed by Haiku - some even thought he was connected to him or in on it - ABSOLUTELY NOT! For years Jason has been a pleasure to talk to and make deals with.

Jason - I look forward to making more deals with you soon! I recommend everyone try to deal with him at some point - it will be a nice buy/sell/trade experience that I can guarantee you. Great guy to deal with or talk sports with. Ok have a great day everyone!

-Brian
True Love?
PocketPool is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 7,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Call the college station police department yourself if you dont believe me. I talked to Officer Zach Martin on December 17th, that is the day I found out that I had been scammed. So please get your information straight and stop throwing me under the bus.
Again
all you are doing is typing random keys on a keyboard.

You are telling someone to call the police instead of simply posting the police report.....you need to stop posting as you do more damage by pleading and demanding to be taken at face value, while failing to handle your business with intelligence...and a few simple...IMAGES.
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:34 AM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

I was asked to post the following by another member.

Call the college station police department yourself if you dont believe me. I talked to Officer Zach Martin on December 17th, that is the day I found out that I had been scammed. So please get your information straight and stop throwing me under the bus.
Last edited by broncomanning18; Today at 11:22 PM.




Yea I can file a police report on a person who doesn't exist as well Hahahaha

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-18-2013 at 01:46 AM.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

the police report was already posted in a previous thread, wilson valdez posted it, I sent it to him and he blacked out my phone number b/c I didnt know how to do that. Once again you didnt know that because you are wrong about everything. You are probably right about me not posting, but it is pretty hard to sit here and watch you guys tell lie after lie after lie.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:42 AM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Again
all you are doing is typing random keys on a keyboard.

You are telling someone to call the police instead of simply posting the police report.....you need to stop posting as you do more damage by pleading and demanding to be taken at face value, while failing to handle your business with intelligence...and a few simple...IMAGES.
This is what he did when the whole deal went down. When asked very very basic questions he would either ignore them or change the subject. He was unable to produce any pm's from or to Haiku detailing thousands of dollars in cards changing hands. Only when backed into a corner did he go to the police about being 'scammed' out of "all of the money he had". He seems to forget that all of this occured on the internet and is still readily availavble. He can lie and submit revisionist history all he wants but it is right there for all to see. Why he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me and I can't wait for the day the police knock on the door.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

u are unreal, I was not backed into a corner, I filed a police report the very first day that I realized I was scammed, December 17th. I contacted Pat around christmas and showed him all of the texts that we had back and forth and other information trying to clear my name. Why dont you talk to him, he has refused to get back to me and I have been trying to contact him for months, I have contacted other mods looking for him as well and Tebowrules because he first told me to contact Pat. Please get your story straight, how was I backed into a corner if I filed a police report Decembe 17th, please tell me that. That was the first day that the scam broke out
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
u are unreal, I was not backed into a corner, I filed a police report the very first day that I realized I was scammed, December 17th. I contacted Pat around christmas and showed him all of the texts that we had back and forth and other information trying to clear my name. Why dont you talk to him, he has refused to get back to me and I have been trying to contact him for months, I have contacted other mods looking for him as well and Tebowrules because he first told me to contact Pat. Please get your story straight, how was I backed into a corner if I filed a police report Decembe 17th, please tell me that. That was the first day that the scam broke out
Funny that you mention texts now. You were asked over and over and over for visible proof of the thousands of dollars in cards that changed hands between you and 'Haiku'. You ignored each and every one but now they magically exist? Not a single pm? Email? So your imaginary friend won't return your calls? You must be so sad. At least you still have the op.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:55 AM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,993
Default

__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:57 AM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

are you serious, I tried to go through Pat, the mod, the way you are suppose to do things around here. I didnt ignore anyone, I had so many bullets coming at me that I couldnt even keep up with who said what. Not to mention everything that I said was called false so what was the point. I tried time and time again to defend myself. You have absolutely no idea and you never will. It was a whirl spin when the whole scam broke out, I did my best to deal with the fact that I thought I had lost all of my money and then to boot I was the one getting blamed. You have no idea, plus I dont type my thought into words very well, I am more of a verbal person.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 02-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
Default

What do you mean I was asked over and over again. I didnt read every page of the thread. I said that I would talk to anyone over the phone and answer questions and I did too anyone who called. Ask man in the mirror. I contacted Pat and gave him alot of info, but he never got back to me.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.