Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #76 (permalink)

this is one of the first times if not the first time I ever talked to Haiku on November 14th, yes it is embarrassing to look at, because I trusted this guy and thought he was a nice person, go ahead and laugh

Recipients: Haiku
11-14-2012, 05:54 PM
broncomanning18

hello
Hey Haiku, just wondering what your address was, I dont have anything to give you right now, and I am pretty broke b/c I lost my job due to a neck injury, but I see you on here everyday giving back to people and it is real inspiring and awesome. I kind of wish I knew you in the flesh, what a great guy. Your friends are very lucky to have you as a friend I am sure. Anyways, some day I would like to send you something even if it is something small. Hope to hear back from you, have a great day and if you are ever in College Station, TX please come visit me. Would love to meet you, and of course Go Aggies!!! Gig Em
Old 02-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #77 (permalink)

I didnt know this guy and I dont know who he is, this was not a scam that I was involved in, other than the fact that I was the victim. He is not my friend and I did not make him up
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I didnt know this guy and I dont know who he is, this was not a scam that I was involved in, other than the fact that I was the victim. He is not my friend and I did not make him up
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 AM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

this is getting a bit pointless. just dont deal with him if you dont like him. if you deal with him, you accept all the risks as with any trade.

i think everyone here is putting too much emotional time into all this.

simple is, if you have high end cards and dont want to get robbed, keep them and just observe from afar. if you want to sell them, assume all risks as we all do. or just stop buying/collecting and your life goes on.

the fact that cards has led these issues come up and the boards be filled with this more than trades shows that this hobby is not worth it anymore.

who knows whos telling the truth. for all i could be haiku too..i went to a fashion show here in hong kong in January....anyways. my point is, all this is getting sad and really putting off.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:11 AM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

"Hi Haiku, I'm pretty broke, but can I send you $11,000, preferably a gift payment?"
Old 02-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
are you serious, I tried to go through Pat, the mod, the way you are suppose to do things around here. I didnt ignore anyone, I had so many bullets coming at me that I couldnt even keep up with who said what. Not to mention everything that I said was called false so what was the point. I tried time and time again to defend myself. You have absolutely no idea and you never will. It was a whirl spin when the whole scam broke out, I did my best to deal with the fact that I thought I had lost all of my money and then to boot I was the one getting blamed. You have no idea, plus I dont type my thought into words very well, I am more of a verbal person.
I will have you read what Gibberish wrote : It would have taken me 3 lines to blow everyone out of the water and killed any future rebuke or inference by posters towards me hinting at deception,fraud and theft. Intelligence and common sense carry more weight than " But I didn't do it, I am honest,I wish you knew me", Good luck. Again all you are doing is typing random keys on a keyboard.You are telling someone to call the police instead of simply posting the police report.....you need to stop posting as you do more damage by pleading and demanding to be taken at face value, while failing to handle your business with intelligence...and a few simple...IMAGES.

If you would have posted the paper trail and texts at the time the "whirlwind" would have stopped. The fact that "I dont type my thought into words very well" would have made that moreso. The fact is that you didn't show them because you didn't have them. You may have came up with something after you realized we were onto you but I doubt it. What does that tell you that the mod refused to call you back or answer your messages/calls? Did you really think that telling us that would make you look anything but more guilty?

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-18-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:22 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
What do you mean I was asked over and over again. I didnt read every page of the thread. I said that I would talk to anyone over the phone and answer questions and I did too anyone who called. Ask man in the mirror. I contacted Pat and gave him alot of info, but he never got back to me.
How did you not read every page? I did and I wasn't being accused of defrauding the forum and comitting a felony? Really? I mean really?
Old 02-18-2013, 01:23 AM   #83 (permalink)

Ironcourtcards I agree it is pointless, but if it was you I dont think you would want people falsely accusing you and treating you like a piece of **** because that is exaclty what epic23 and alot of others are doing to me. it is extremely hurtful and they have no idea or they just like being complete jerks. I think it is probably the latter
Old 02-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #84 (permalink)

I dont care what it tells you, the point is I am honest and have been from the very beginning. So what are you saying, I made that PM up. It was sent on November 14th
Old 02-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #85 (permalink)

Do you know how sick it made me to read over and over again people making fun of me and laughing that I lost all my money. You really have no clue what it is like to broken down and upset do you?

You are after the wrong guy, you have made a terrible mistake. I showed all of the info I had to Pat, what else do you want me to say? In my wildest dreams I never imagined people would say that I did it, when I was the victim. I answered people questions the best I could and I always said to people to ask me anything through pm or call me, but all people did was post on the thread mostly. I didnt follow everyword because it made me sick because it made me think of that jerk Haiku everytime I was on blowout

Just because my answers are not what you want to hear does not mean I am lying. I am telling the truth and have been the entire time. Talk to ManinTheMirror or WilsonValdez or Tebowrules I talked to them and explained to them everything they wanted to know and I was completely upfront because I am innocent

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-18-2013 at 01:31 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:26 AM   #86 (permalink)

I am just a bystander but couldnt you easily copy and paste that message from "haiku" and change the time and date to anything you wanted it to be?
Old 02-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
this is one of the first times if not the first time I ever talked to Haiku on November 14th, yes it is embarrassing to look at, because I trusted this guy and thought he was a nice person, go ahead and laugh

broncomanning18

hello
Hey Haiku, just wondering what your address was, I dont have anything to give you right now, and I am pretty broke b/c I lost my job due to a neck injury, but I see you on here everyday giving back to people and it is real inspiring and awesome. I kind of wish I knew you in the flesh, what a great guy. Your friends are very lucky to have you as a friend I am sure. Anyways, some day I would like to send you something even if it is something small. Hope to hear back from you, have a great day and if you are ever in College Station, TX please come visit me. Would love to meet you, and of course Go Aggies!!! Gig Em
So this was the very first time you had contact with him and within three weeks you sent him thousands of dollars in cards without him paying you a cent as well as $11k Paypal gift? If you aren't Haiku or in on it I am glad you quit your job. You are in no way qualified to teach children.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:34 AM   #88 (permalink)

You are a complete jerk, I didnt send him 11,000 right off the bat either, it was alot towards the end before he scammed everyone and I had received some of the earlier deals from him so I trusted him. I do alot of big transactions so that is not that ridiculous. I had talked to him everyday and thought he was my friend, I took a leap of faith and it bit me in the butt. I am optimistic and like to think the best of people, and dont for one second think you know me. I mean, I think you are an absolute moron because you have been wrong on everything you said, but I havent been throwing cheap shots at like you just did to me.

He had a ridiculous amount of feedback, I thought he was trustworthy, everyone praised him and I am sure that affected me some as well. It is called making a mistake, but I didnt see you pming me saying you should be careful he might be a scammer. It is easy now to act like you knew what was going on.

I gave gift on large deals to tebowrules and many others does that mean I was in on a scam with him as well. No, I just trusted him because I had dealt with him before. Now I know better than to send gift, people cant be trusted, but that does not mean I am a criminal and a scammer.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-18-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
You are a complete jerk, I didnt send him 11,000 right off the bat either, it was alot towards the end before he scammed everyone and I had received some of the earlier deals from him so I trusted him. I do alot of big transactions so that is not that ridiculous. I had talked to him everyday and thought he was my friend, I took a leap of faith and it bit me in the butt. I am optimistic and like to think the best of people, and dont for one second think you know me. I mean, I think you are an absolute moron because you have been wrong on everything you said, but I havent been throwing cheap shots at like you just did to me.

He had a ridiculous amount of feedback, I thought he was trustworthy, everyone praised him and I am sure that affected me some as well. It is called making a mistake, but I didnt see you pming me saying you should be careful he might be a scammer. It is easy now to act like you knew what was going on.
Friend? That first reach out to him was on 11/14. Your police report according to you was on 12/17. So in that time you sent him thousands of dollars in cards that he never sent payment for. You were so trusting that you then sent him $11k Paypal gift for his lots. This makes sense to you how? Why not ask him to pay for the cards he already had before doing another deal? Why not just adjust the price of the lots to subtract what he already owed you? You showed us one pm which would have been very easy to fake. Where are all of the others discussing the sending of THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF CARDS AND PAYPAL GIFT? You never ever directly answer the simple and basic questions. You didn't when this happened and you won't now. You know who does that? Guilty people. Quit saying you trusted him, #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@e. Quit bringing up an injury. That is just a tactic to change the subject. Quit deflecting blame. Another tactic to change the subject. And I didn't know beforehand what was going on but I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt, regardless of warm and fuzzies, regardless of feedback or anything else that I wouldn't send thosands of dollars in cards to anyone without payment. The fact of then sending an $11k Paypal gift on top of that is just an impossible stretch to believe.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 02-18-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:47 AM   #90 (permalink)

Anybody want some action on the over/under for this thread to go poof
Old 02-18-2013, 01:52 AM   #91 (permalink)

I am so disappointed in you people. I used the phrase "nut hugging love fog" earlier and got crickets. Why so serious? I expected better from the gallery. Mods, feel free to lock this thing. There is enough info available for people to make their own decision and do what they will with it. Bronco, I have said it before as have others. The best thing you can do is to just shut up and let this thing go away. It is clear that most members don't care so let it be. You were well on the way until the love poem reopened the scam. Another few months with no lovers posting and you should be good.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Anybody want some action on the over/under for this thread to go poof
Do another God Bless and let us be done with this thing.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Do another God Bless and let us be done with this thing.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:32 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:

broncomanning18

hello
So this is a copy of a conversation on November 14th? Why does it show the same Post count and iTrader that you have right now, give or take a few posts now?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:39 AM   #95 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
So this is a copy of a conversation on November 14th? Why does it show the same Post count and iTrader that you have right now, give or take a few posts now?
While I'm in no way defending bronco, your post count and itrader will show your current totals in any message you've ever sent.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
While I'm in no way defending bronco, your post count and itrader will show your current totals in any message you've ever sent.
Ok, just wondering, didnt know that, thanks. Quite frankly this thread makes my head hurt lol, I will never understand how you could possibly think it is a good idea to send money to people on the internet you have never met, maybe I am just getting old.........
Old 02-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #97 (permalink)

I just threw up reading this "love letter". Way too much info for a simple shout out whether you're a detailed person or not. The fact it's for a highly suspicious member as well doesn't help matters either.

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #98 (permalink)

Will somebody please post what is known for fact about the Haiku scam.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #99 (permalink)

Take it only for what it is please- but it's been said in this thread that of the "fabled four" Jason is the only one still around. Well saktem92 just bought a Wilson SPA /25 and looking at his feedback he is still around and trying to move on? Just not posting up and having to defend himself? saketm was the main guy at first why is everyone not all on his nuts.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
What do you mean I was asked over and over again. I didnt read every page of the thread. I said that I would talk to anyone over the phone and answer questions and I did too anyone who called. Ask man in the mirror. I contacted Pat and gave him alot of info, but he never got back to me.
But you are wiling to berate someone else whom hasn't
I saw the police report, I also think, if I recall, several people saw a lot of errors in it.
Get wilson to chime in and defend you.