Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #101 (permalink)

The only "error" with regard to the police report was that some people are too stupid to understand the meaning of, and difference between, "date filed" and "date of first occurrence".

Whatever doubts I have about bronco are mitigated by the absence of any actual evidence to date. In the end all any one "has" on him is assumptions, speculation and conjecture. And while that is plenty enough for people to make personal decisions for themselves, it isnt remotely enough for the public flogging that has gone on for several months now.

Show some actual evidence linking him to one of
"Jay Morgans" addresses phone numbers email SOMETHING, and Id happily jump on board.

Until then, imagine how you would feel if YOU were innocent and in his place.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
Old 02-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARYCOLBERT83 View Post
I am just a bystander but couldnt you easily copy and paste that message from "haiku" and change the time and date to anything you wanted it to be?
And that's the problem with any evidence presented. No one wants to put their pitchforks away so they assume it was doctored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
But you are wiling to berate someone else whom hasn't
I saw the police report, I also think, if I recall, several people saw a lot of errors in it.
Get wilson to chime in and defend you.
The only issue with the report was people who didn't know how to read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
The only "error" with regard to the police report was that some people are too stupid to understand the meaning of, and difference between, "date filed" and "date of first occurrence".

Whatever doubts I have about bronco are mitigated by the absence of any actual evidence to date. In the end all any one "has" on him is assumptions, speculation and conjecture. And while that is plenty enough for people to make personal decisions for themselves, it isnt remotely enough for the public flogging that has gone on for several months now.

Show some actual evidence linking him to one of
"Jay Morgans" addresses phone numbers email SOMETHING, and Id happily jump on board.

Until then, imagine how you would feel if YOU were innocent and in his place.
Well said.

I won't pretend to know any more facts on this than any one else. NO ONE knows the full truth except "haiku". All these accusations on everyone supposedly "involved" are purely speculation.

The mob mentality on this site is saddening. The pope himself could come here, announce he found haiku amd all others were totally innocent and there would still be people who didn't believe it and keep dragging names in the mud. Not even in just this instance. All accusations on this site people are deemed guilty and nothing will change anyone's mind.

I think people just like the drama. It makes them feel better about their own lives I guess. No one will ever know for sure if he had anything to do with this or not. Every one knows the story and can make their own opinions. If you don't want to deal with him, fine. But there is no need to keep spreading assumptions as fact.

Like metdude said...how would you feel if the mob mentality came down on you, but you were innocent?
Old 02-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #103 (permalink)

ya know, you can just take a screen shot, load it to photobucket, and link. that will get rid of the doctoring accusations.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #104 (permalink)

Please note: I am not accusing you of anything. I am just trying to get a handle on the situation. If you were broke, how did you come up with 11k in less than a month?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #105 (permalink)

Holy sh*tballs you people are STILL on this? And STILL completely wrong???

The stupidity of this board never ceases to amaze me.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #106 (permalink)

First it was CSI: Haiku, now we have Law and Order: Haiku.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #107 (permalink)

Everyone needs to chill and get off of Broncomanning, nobody actually has any "hard evidence" against him. If you have any questions for him he will give you his phone number and you can call and talk to him. If he was hiding something or a part of this scam, why the heck would he give out his cell phone number? His police report is legit from the picture I saw of it. I cant believe people are still out on a witch hunt.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Holy sh*tballs you people are STILL on this? And STILL completely wrong???

The stupidity of this board never ceases to amaze me.
It would of died if the OP didnt write a 17 page love letter to bronco, while probably genuine, it did way more harm than good, and I still cant wrap my head around the paypal gift thing............
Old 02-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebowrules View Post
Everyone needs to chill and get off of Broncomanning, nobody actually has any "hard evidence" against him. If you have any questions for him he will give you his phone number and you can call and talk to him. If he was hiding something or a part of this scam, why the heck would he give out his cell phone number? His police report is legit from the picture I saw of it. I cant believe people are still out on a witch hunt.
Honestly, he did so much damage with the begging for money thing, his best bet is just to lay low for a while, and even then, people will probably hound him for a long long time.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #110 (permalink)

Hate to bump this up after such a long time but, can you prove or ever have shown proof that you paid with gift payment? Don't recall seeing it ever

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Hate to bump this up after such a long time but, can you prove or ever have shown proof that you paid with gift payment? Don't recall seeing it ever
Pretty sure it was somewhere in the big thread. I know I've seen the page somewhere.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebear29 View Post
First it was CSI: Haiku, now we have Law and Order: Haiku.
Dont forget:Special Victims Unit--BroncoManning18
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #113 (permalink)

Ha, ha, ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Dont forget:Special Victims Unit--BroncoManning18
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Posts like these make me mighty suspicious. Thats one long rant to show how great the guy is. Seems like overkill to me, makes me not believe it tbh.
^^^I said the same thing to myself within the 1st paragraph

Have made many high end deals, shipped express without being asked etc...never had someone write a essay thanking me. Why bring attention to it, you did your part he did his part..yay

Quote:
I just found out something when I completed another smooth several thousand dollar deal with board member broncomanning18
After another? Why did you just post a thread if you have done multiple thousand dollar deals with him already? lmao

Last edited by Razorsharp79; 02-22-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I don't need proof. It's my opinion of him.

Love letters like the OP are part of what helped Haiku garner so much trust here. They're completely unnecessary and serve no real purpose. He pays quickly and ships next day? Newsflash: That should be EXPECTED, not PRAISED. Members that don't comply with the terms of a deal need to start getting neutrals and negs.

Broncomanning dug his own grave by defending Haiku even after the handwriting was on the wall. Then, to top it off, when he realized he was 'scammed," he started asking every member to send him $1 to recoup his "loss." If not another scam attempt, one of the most pathetic things I've seen in my life.
Dam that was well said and concise
Old 02-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Pretty sure it was somewhere in the big thread. I know I've seen the page somewhere.
I just ran through the whole thing lightly and noticed that people quoted post that were no longer there for bronco? I posted on page 180 about how the 8th and 9th post of the haiku thread that blew up that bronco was defending him and 8th and 9th post were deleted....

I didn't find the Paypal photo showing he paid gift...

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
I just ran through the whole thing lightly and noticed that people quoted post that were no longer there for bronco? I posted on page 180 about how the 8th and 9th post of the haiku thread that blew up that bronco was defending him and 8th and 9th post were deleted....

I didn't find the Paypal photo showing he paid gift...
Idk man. It's late on a friday and the coors light is flowing heavily. I don't know which thread or why it was posted, but I can promise I saw with my own 2 eyes a screenshot of transactions that included 2 seperate payments of 11kish that were sent gift. Someone recognized broncos real name or mentioned the fact it was gift....

I don't remember the specifics since it was a couple months ago, but I know for a fact a screen shot was posted for some reason or another.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Ha, ha, ha

Lmao. I'm going to have to steal that.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:00 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Idk man. It's late on a friday and the coors light is flowing heavily. I don't know which thread or why it was posted, but I can promise I saw with my own 2 eyes a screenshot of transactions that included 2 seperate payments of 11kish that were sent gift. Someone recognized broncos real name or mentioned the fact it was gift....

I don't remember the specifics since it was a couple months ago, but I know for a fact a screen shot was posted for some reason or another.
It's cool. I'm not saying you were lying. Happy Friday man!

Old 02-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:

Brother did you just say coors light? Man take that Internet high five down and post it when you come back with a better beer
Old 02-22-2013, 11:03 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
It's cool. I'm not saying you were lying. Happy Friday man!
It's all good. I just know I saw it somewhere. Happy Friday to you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolts View Post
Brother did you just say coors light? Man take that Internet high five down and post it when you come back with a better beer
Lol. I'm to cheap to spend money on good beer.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
^^^I said the same thing to myself within the 1st paragraph

Have made many high end deals, shipped express without being asked etc...never had someone write a essay thanking me. Why bring attention to it, you did your part he did his part..yay

After another? Why did you just post a thread if you have done multiple thousand dollar deals with him already? lmao
Well he says right in the OP that he had done multiple deals, but recently realized that he was the infamous guy who was accused of being in on the haiku scheme. Apparently he was trying to help clear broncos name, but it backfired when every one refuses to put their pitchforks down.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 AM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Well he says right in the OP that he had done multiple deals, but recently realized that he was the infamous guy who was accused of being in on the haiku scheme. Apparently he was trying to help clear broncos name, but it backfired when every one refuses to put their pitchforks down.
I have not kept up with this, but someone tell me. Did Bronco send a guy he had known one month 11,000 gift for mystery lots he had no idea what they entailed? Also did Bronco say he was unemployed teacher with only 16,000 in savings?

Paypal did not refund that amount since it was gift right? So how was he back buying on here two weeks later if he really needed to ask for 1 dollar donations...? just curious
Old 02-23-2013, 12:34 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
I have not kept up with this, but someone tell me. Did Bronco send a guy he had known one month 11,000 gift for mystery lots he had no idea what they entailed? Also did Bronco say he was unemployed teacher with only 16,000 in savings?

Paypal did not refund that amount since it was gift right? So how was he back buying on here two weeks later if he really needed to ask for 1 dollar donations...? just curious
I agree it was stupid. From what I understand Paypal did refund the money though.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #125 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I agree it was stupid. From what I understand Paypal did refund the money though.
He did not send gift I doubt...I sent gift one time for a 100 dollar card on my iphone paypal app by accident, guy realized this and did not ship card. I called paypal and they said there is nothing they could do...So on a 100 they do not refund, but 11,000 they do?
Closed Thread