Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #126 (permalink)

He got refunded his money because he paid with goods not gift.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:44 AM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
from what i understand he got refunded his gift payment because of hte fraud case.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
But you are wiling to berate someone else whom hasn't
I saw the police report, I also think, if I recall, several people saw a lot of errors in it.
Get wilson to chime in and defend you.
I am hoping this Bronco is indeed a scammer because I recall Valdez saying he would never come back if he is.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
He did not send gift I doubt...I sent gift one time for a 100 dollar card on my iphone paypal app by accident, guy realized this and did not ship card. I called paypal and they said there is nothing they could do...So on a 100 they do not refund, but 11,000 they do?
I didn't just make up the screen shots in my head. I don't know the guy, have never dealt with him. All I know is what his been shown and said in the multitude of threads. The screen shot clearly showed it was 2 seperate gift payments.

Quote:
Clarka has the correct answer below. There was a multitude of cases filed after the scam. I'm pretty sure Paypal realized what was going on and accepted all the claims. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they're were members that actually received their cards with no problem, but still filed just because paypal was refunding everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
from what i understand he got refunded his gift payment because of hte fraud case.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #130 (permalink)

This is still the most common sense question that needs to be answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Please note: I am not accusing you of anything. I am just trying to get a handle on the situation. If you were broke, how did you come up with 11k in less than a month?
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
But you are wiling to berate someone else whom hasn't
I saw the police report, I also think, if I recall, several people saw a lot of errors in it.
Get wilson to chime in and defend you.
LOL...ohhhh the police report. The only thing that did was help out who on blowout were complete morons that were incapable of reading police report. Sadly (and shockingly), it was more more than 3/4 of blowout respondants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I am hoping this Bronco is indeed a scammer because I recall Valdez saying he would never come back if he is.
Awwww poor KKKruiserdaddy. Keep on praying...the offer still stands. If you prove that he is some con-man, I will happily leave. That's because he's not.

Happy digging!
Old 02-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #132 (permalink)

i could care less if bronco is a scammer or not, but if wilson leaves i will be a very sad panda.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
This is still the most common sense question that needs to be answered.
Selling cards is what I do for a living since I quit my teaching job due to health reasons, I am pretty broke, I dont have alot of expendable income, that money is what I use to buy and sell and then rebuy. I happened to have orange bowl tickets this year and it was the National Championship game so selling that really gave me some extra income that I would not normally have. I have tried to be honest and answer every question, but everytime I do someone says I am lying or just makes up another question. Wilson Valdez you definitely do not have to leave this site because I am not a scammer.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-23-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolrobb View Post
i could care less if bronco is a scammer or not, but if wilson leaves i will be a very sad panda.
Sorry, Cruiserdaddy has previously informed me that everyone hates me on here, so I think it's for the best.

I'm packing up my things as we speak
Old 02-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #135 (permalink)

looks like broncomanning18 sells other things besides cards if you look at all of his neutrals and scroll all the way down. eBay Feedback Profile for kdg201
Old 02-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #136 (permalink)

Thanks for the amazing insight mr. 56 posts and 0 itrader
Old 02-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #137 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Selling cards is what I do for a living since I quit my teaching job due to health reasons, I am pretty broke, I dont have alot of expendable income, that money is what I use to buy and sell and then rebuy. I happened to have orange bowl tickets this year and it was the National Championship game so selling that really gave me some extra income that I would not normally have. I have tried to be honest and answer every question, but everytime I do someone says I am lying or just makes up another question. Wilson Valdez you definitely do not have to leave this site because I am not a scammer.
I have looked at your ebay, there is absolutely no way you are making a living off what you are selling after fees and shipping etc under your KDG201 account, unless you have more than one account... that is not a knock on you, just common sense.

Now, you said you had saved 16k total $ to your name and that was tied up in cards bc that is your job....no job, no money coming in from anywhere, and you talked to a guy online for 1 month and decided he was trustworthy enough to blow 11k gift on mystery lots right? Ok, well where did you get the 11k from since all your $ was tied up in cards already? Also, did you advertise how much you had spent in a Haiku thread?

I have been told personally by paypal under no circumstance is a gift payment refunded by paypal, this was a few weeks ago. They told me on the phone a gift payment is refunded if buyer funded the amount from a credit card and can pursue a chargeback or the SELLER manually refunds the buyer. The fee is there for a reason. If they made a special refund for you and it was found out they would be SOL

And for a guy like the OP to come and gush is what I call face washing. It is an attempt to glorify someone, but for what? He did what he was supposed to do, + feedback, and you fulfilled your end...I could see a PM thanking one another, but why announce it, what purpose does it serve...sounds like OP is trying to make you more than you are

Not accusing you of anything, but man there are some strange questions around you.

Some questions I have outside of what I said above are these

You realized on the dec 17th just after midnight you were scammed right?

You posted asking how long the suspension for foul language right? Seems like you were asking this on the behalf of Haiku? Why worry? People get suspended all the time for minor violations

Hour later you told everyone to file claim right after speaking to Haiku and he said he was going out of town right?

Why does Haiku going out of town call for everyone having to file a claim?

A lot of things make no sense, funny you signed up 2 weeks after Haiku did here, what a coincidence.. you have been a member on ebay since 2005...your first sale was in 2007 there....yet you just signed up here, funny OP signed up here in 2007...could you be more than one person here I wonder...? People can put any location in their ID here or ebay so that is not a alibi...hmmm questions that I am sure you will dodge

Plus I find it hard for someone who has not bought a card over 10 bucks on ebay in a month to be making a livin flipping cards. Again you might have more accounts...there are not that many flippable cards to be had here

Last edited by Razorsharp79; 02-23-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #138 (permalink)

I dont dodge any questions, I have answered every question. You just like to make up things. I moved over to blowout when scf changed the layout and it died over there. I was on scf and had over 100 positive feedback over there. I even did a deal with Grant over there if you really want to check and he shipped it to my address in Texas b/c this is where I live. He said his wife had a miscarriage and that they were going to Hong Kong and that he didnt want to deal with everything and just to refund everyone. I believed him at the time and defended him, then a few hours later I talked to Braylon and he convinced me it was a scam, I then let everyone know that Haiku was a scammer. I have said this time and time again. I also had money saved up from teaching, but that is not really any of your business. I have tried to defend myself and told more info then most, but I am not going to write you a novel and tell you my life story. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to answer them.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #139 (permalink)

Got proof you sent as gift and Paypal refunded you?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #140 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I dont dodge any questions, I have answered every question. You just like to make up things. I moved over to blowout when scf changed the layout and it died over there. I was on scf and had over 100 positive feedback over there. I even did a deal with Grant over there if you really want to check and he shipped it to my address in Texas b/c this is where I live. He said his wife had a miscarriage and that they were going to Hong Kong and that he didnt want to deal with everything and just to refund everyone. I believed him at the time and defended him, then a few hours later I talked to Braylon and he convinced me it was a scam, I then let everyone know that Haiku was a scammer. I have said this time and time again. I also had money saved up from teaching, but that is not really any of your business. I have tried to defend myself and told more info then most, but I am not going to write you a novel and tell you my life story. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to answer them.

You had 16k saved up before you dealt with Haiku right? You spent 11k gift on a blind lot right? Did you advertise how much you spent in Haiku thread?

And tell me how you are making a living on what you are selling? I really wanna know because the card market is the worst it has been in 5 years outside of a few high end cards
Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #141 (permalink)

I didnt say I was making a good living, but trying the best I can, been having alot of health problems. I didnt spend all the $11,000 gift for one lot, it was alot of different cards and mystery lots over a small period of time. I mentioned earlier that I had Orange bowl tickets which happened to be the championship game. That gave me some extra money this year which I wouldnt normally have. I sell cards, but I also am a season ticket holder for a few different teams and I sell those as well. Lately I have been mostly doing cards though.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Got proof you sent as gift and Paypal refunded you?
Again?......

Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #143 (permalink)

Lightning Fast payment, Easy to Deal with, Great Guy

Buyer Haiku(217) 12-04-2012

What did he buy from you on the 4th that you left feedback for? How much was that transaction? Payment for the cards he "stole" from you?

Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #144 (permalink)

yes, I do, will try to take a screen shot of it for you
Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #145 (permalink)

I think he just wrote that because in the post he said he would buy the card, but then he pm'ed me and said that he would just sell all of those cards for me. That is when I sent him the second smaller lot of cards. I already showed a postal receipt that I sent it to him and insured it for $1,000
Old 02-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #146 (permalink)

So you gave him false positive feedback for instant payment and he never paid you? Doesn't make sense............

That is the feedback you left him on the fourth not him leaving it to you by the way

Old 02-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #147 (permalink)

He paid me $100 to ship the second lot to him express, so that might have been me just leaving feedback for that, I honestly cannot remember.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #148 (permalink)

Hahaha you don't remember what he bought from you on the 4th but you left him positive feedback because he sent you $100 for shipping cost only and not for the package itself? Unreal.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #149 (permalink)

How is that unreal, what is unreal is you thinking you know what the heck you are actually talking about. I dont know why it is that you think I remember every exact thing that has happened over the last 3 months. I have been open and honest the entire time. I think I left him feedback because I thought he was a good member and paid me more than the amount to ship express, I offered to send him the rest back but he said no. Unlike Liars, I try to be honest and say I think that is why I left the feedback, but I honestly do not remember 100%
Old 02-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #150 (permalink)

BODA in the house.