Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Somebody calls him out on being a non payer on eBay and he's a marked man on here.
If I remember right he was asked to be banned..
Feel free to look at his profile which says banned
if it was done as a result of the request it would say inactive account.

What if I said that gatorboy wrote to me on facebook
and he said that Haiku said YOU were in on it ?

would that hold any water ?

I should hope not.

LOL
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
Old 02-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #177 (permalink)

Some of you guys make it really hard to sit on the sidelines and not chime in - I said i was going to be done posting - broncomanning is being so falsely accused it is a shame. PM HIM OR CALL HIM! He has nothing to hide - I've never made easier deals than with him. Everyone is so hung up on how he gets or makes his money - it is just rediculous. People are really reaching to try to accuse him of things. It is nice to see some have come to his defense. If you have any questions - just contact broncomanning - seriously just talk to him. Would a scammer or someone who did all those who are accusing him of doing really take the time to PM or call people or take a call? Would they really stick around and make deals buying and selling with board members or keep selling on Ebay? Of course they wouldn't.

Razorsharp79 - i just saw you said something about "OP signed up in 2007" blah blah - ok so now you are trying to think that broncomanning opened my account as well - this is rediculous - i'm a good member who has tried to help clear Jason's name - and I'd do this for anyone who has been so wrongly and falsely accused. See this is how things get out of control - I've seen so many rediculous comments now trying to make ME the OP the bad guy??? Unreal - my reputation stands for itself and those who know me and have bought/sold deals from/to me know i am a great member to deal with. The purpose of this thread was to clear a persons name.

The accusing of broncomanning has to stop - you know why you don't see any evidence that shows broncomanning did something bad - BECAUSE HE HASN'T - yes it is that simple.

I swear some don't have anything better to do with their time than try to ruin the reputation of others. Jason - i'm sorry you have to go through this - totally not deserved.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Feel free to look at his profile which says banned
if it was done as a result of the request it would say inactive account.

What if I said that gatorboy wrote to me on facebook
and he said that Haiku said YOU were in on it ?

would that hold any water ?

I should hope not.

LOL
My name has never been brought into this as being apart of it. I was never the 4 or 5 names.

You can have your named banned so that you can never come back as that name or you can have your account inactive and come back at a later time.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
My name has never been brought into this as being apart of it. I was never the 4 or 5 names.

You can have your named banned so that you can never come back as that name or you can have your account inactive and come back at a later time.
With all due respect he went on a verbal bender one night.
So i reported truckload of the abusive posts he had made
over the course of about 15 minutes and POOF he was BANNED.

youd do well to remember that.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #180 (permalink)

I side with Dan on this one.

i understand that you can't expect people to have a photographic memory, but you would *think* somebody would remember a transaction they made with a member that completely and utterly #@#@#@#@ed this place less than a month later.

you would think so. Especially when he was so quick after the scam broke to post a list of cards asking for them back as well as ask for a dollar from each person.

meh, shrugs. if you guys want to be lemmings, fall for it again. give him a dollar too. (speaking of which, did bronco give back the dollars he got from people's sympathy now that paypal saved his life?)

and he really could just be a victim, but he's dumb enough to give away 11k plus cards without payment, he really needs a new hobby. Regardless, he's been tainted by this situation and i just don't know if I could trust him.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #181 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

I think dan and metdude are both overthinking this...
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
I have looked at your ebay, there is absolutely no way you are making a living off what you are selling after fees and shipping etc under your KDG201 account, unless you have more than one account... that is not a knock on you, just common sense.

Now, you said you had saved 16k total $ to your name and that was tied up in cards bc that is your job....no job, no money coming in from anywhere, and you talked to a guy online for 1 month and decided he was trustworthy enough to blow 11k gift on mystery lots right? Ok, well where did you get the 11k from since all your $ was tied up in cards already? Also, did you advertise how much you had spent in a Haiku thread?

I have been told personally by paypal under no circumstance is a gift payment refunded by paypal, this was a few weeks ago. They told me on the phone a gift payment is refunded if buyer funded the amount from a credit card and can pursue a chargeback or the SELLER manually refunds the buyer. The fee is there for a reason. If they made a special refund for you and it was found out they would be SOL

And for a guy like the OP to come and gush is what I call face washing. It is an attempt to glorify someone, but for what? He did what he was supposed to do, + feedback, and you fulfilled your end...I could see a PM thanking one another, but why announce it, what purpose does it serve...sounds like OP is trying to make you more than you are

Not accusing you of anything, but man there are some strange questions around you.

Some questions I have outside of what I said above are these

You realized on the dec 17th just after midnight you were scammed right?

You posted asking how long the suspension for foul language right? Seems like you were asking this on the behalf of Haiku? Why worry? People get suspended all the time for minor violations

Hour later you told everyone to file claim right after speaking to Haiku and he said he was going out of town right?

Why does Haiku going out of town call for everyone having to file a claim?

A lot of things make no sense, funny you signed up 2 weeks after Haiku did here, what a coincidence.. you have been a member on ebay since 2005...your first sale was in 2007 there....yet you just signed up here, funny OP signed up here in 2007...could you be more than one person here I wonder...? People can put any location in their ID here or ebay so that is not a alibi...hmmm questions that I am sure you will dodge

Plus I find it hard for someone who has not bought a card over 10 bucks on ebay in a month to be making a livin flipping cards. Again you might have more accounts...there are not that many flippable cards to be had here
Razor - sorry man but just noticed looking back you really seem to be slamming me the OP. It's amazing that when someone actually takes time to write something nice about a great board member that they end up getting bashed. I wrote this thread because when i found out that Jason was being accused of all this - i wanted to post a thread that hopefully would get board members to see he is a great guy to do deals with. I was trying to give an outside perspective from someone like me who has done deals with Jason for years - and from someone who has talked to Jason several times on the phone. Just seriously call Jason (broncomannign) if you have any doubts about the guy.

If you can honestly call and talk to him, and you still have your doubts - well then that's your decision to make - but it seems like anyone who has taken the time to talk to him or get to know him more than just trying to believe false rumors that board members have spread about him - these people all know broncomanning is one of the nicest most honest human beings you will ever meet.

Hey i have a good sense of humor too - and yes I KNOW i write alot - always have, always will - i'm just waiting for like 56 more awesome responses about "oh stop w/ the love letters", "stop gushing", blah blah. Look i know i wrote alot in the opening of the thread - as some thing i write too much i think many of you write not enough, and many of you just write crap to accuse innocent people of being criminals when they are not - what those who accused jason of are accusing him IS A BIG DEAL - and i think it is terrible for people to do that when he would never be in on anything like that.

CALL AND TALK TO HIM - if you do that, and still think that Jason is capable of scamming anyone, i will laugh at that!

People are reaching for things to accuse him for now and that is simply wrong.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #183 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

One of my best friends in the card world makes a living, and pays for college with cards.

Its doable.
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Old 02-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy13 View Post
CALL AND TALK TO HIM - if you do that, and still think that Jason is capable of scamming anyone, i will laugh at that!
ya know, Haiku talked to people on the phone. look how well that worked out.

edit to add:

The guy that scammed me when I first joined up talked to me on the phone.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.

Last edited by Clarka3; 02-23-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
I think dan and metdude are both overthinking this...
I havent the slightest shred of proof one way or another to make an informed decision regarding Bronco.

On the other hand,
I know Dan will still defend a twice banned toolbag who was highly abusive.
I also recall seeing he was recently suspended.
And I also recall this thread where he was well over the top with someone
and cant help but assume it was the cause
OMG Biggest Steal That Ive Had In A Long Time!!

So I can make an informed decision regarding Dan.

But I wouldnt follow him around from thread to thread to point it out and badger him endlessly as to why he thinks its ok to harass people, and why he thinks someone who was routinely consistently and blatantly abusive is a good guy.

Last edited by pskell02; 02-26-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: I'm not exactly sure what is wrong here?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I side with Dan on this one.

i understand that you can't expect people to have a photographic memory, but you would *think* somebody would remember a transaction they made with a member that completely and utterly #@#@#@#@ed this place less than a month later.

you would think so. Especially when he was so quick after the scam broke to post a list of cards asking for them back as well as ask for a dollar from each person.

meh, shrugs. if you guys want to be lemmings, fall for it again. give him a dollar too. (speaking of which, did bronco give back the dollars he got from people's sympathy now that paypal saved his life?)

and he really could just be a victim, but he's dumb enough to give away 11k plus cards without payment, he really needs a new hobby. Regardless, he's been tainted by this situation and i just don't know if I could trust him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
ya know, Haiku talked to people on the phone. look how well that worked out.
Thank you, Andy! Somebody who see's past the tears.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:15 PM   #187 (permalink)

Where's Qwasian? BODA amateur hour is rather lame.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #188 (permalink)

Hahaha yea I was suspended because of this. We both did, for him making post that were uncalled for and me being a hot head trying to figure out where I ever said I was a tough guy in real life. Telling him I was going to make his life hell on here was stupid on my behalf. As for me following him around from thread to thread, never happened.

If you have a problem with me, please go ahead and find the block feature.

I'm not going to go sleepless tonight.

Quote:
I havent the slightest shred of proof one way or another to make an informed decision regarding Bronco.

On the other hand,
I know Dan will still defend a twice banned toolbag who was highly abusive.
I also recall seeing he was recently suspended.
And I also recall this thread where he was well over the top with someone
and cant help but assume it was the cause
OMG Biggest Steal That Ive Had In A Long Time!!

So I can make an informed decision regarding Dan.

But I wouldnt follow him around from thread to thread to point it out.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Where's Qwasian? BODA amateur hour is rather lame.
Wait maybe PTF will chime in
Old 02-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Wait maybe PTF will chime in
I believe he was banned, err, asked to be banned.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #191 (permalink)

Who were the people implemented? I couldn't keep up with everything when it happened. Also, the screenshots of the Paypal are in the thread started by Grant. I can't link cause I am on my iPod.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I believe he was banned, err, asked to be banned.
Esquisite?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #193 (permalink)

Clark and Dan -if you guys want to believe things that are not true, that is your choice - but don't keep speculating and trying to get people to think Jason is some bad guy when it is not true. Just because Jason got scammed by a guy he trusted does not make it right for you to keep accusing him of something he did not do. Stop and think for a second how bad that would feel to be falsely accused of something you did not do. I mean it - really stop and do this. Nothing is worse than falsely accusing people. Nothing.

As far as talking to people by phone - so now everyone you talk to on the phone wil scam you? I have talked to alot of people I've met through here and on Ebay - it is still a good way to do buisness. To each their own i guess. Just because you got scammed by someone else - don't accuse Jason of being a scammer. Because that is a totally false statement.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Esquisite?
C'mon, that was close enough. The BODA doesn't concern itself with the small stuff. Why focus on a rug when you can instead analyze the entire carpet?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
Hahaha yea I was suspended because of this. We both did, for him making post that were uncalled for and me being a hot head trying to figure out where I ever said I was a tough guy in real life. Telling him I was going to make his life hell on here was stupid on my behalf. As for me following him around from thread to thread, never happened.

If you have a problem with me, please go ahead and find the block feature.

I'm not going to go sleepless tonight.
Similarly , you can block bronco not deal with him and that is that.
No need to badger him.
And you couldve blocked the guy in that thread or not responded instead going down the road you chose.

You could also look at Haikus feedback and chase down every single person that left him feedback mutliple times on the same day. how many of those you think were false ?

Instead you focus on this one guy against whom you have ZERO evidence on. other them PM ing me with some lameass story about what if gator told you that haiku said ... Like anyone should believe that one banned member told the truth about another banned member telling him something from a guy who just got off suspension and defends yet another banned member.

Simply put, you have no credibility in my eyes.

Id like to think that paypal is trying to track down whoever scammed THEM,
and that whoever was involved will eventually sow what they have reaped.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #196 (permalink)

Ok sir, youre right. But if I may insist. Since you asked me to never write you again through a pm being civil about this. please don't quote me any more or reply to what I say please.
Thanks and have a good night. I respected your request, please do so with mine.

Quote:
Similarly , you can block bronco not deal with him and that is that.
No need to badger him.
And you couldve blocked the guy in that thread or not responded instead going down the road you chose.

You could also look at Haikus feedback and chase down every single person that left him feedback mutliple times on the same day. how many of those you think were false ?

Instead you focus on this one guy against whom you have ZERO evidence on. other them PM ing me with some lameass story about what if gator told you that haiku said ... Like anyone should believe that one banned member told the truth about another banned member telling him something from a guy who just got off suspension and defends yet another banned member.

Simply put, you have no credibility in my eyes.

Id like to think that paypal is trying to track down whoever scammed THEM,
and that whoever was involved will eventually sow what they have reaped.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:35 PM   #197 (permalink)

Bronco sorry for ever thinking you had anything to do with this.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok sir, youre right. But if I may insist. Since you asked me to never write you again through a pm being civil about this. please don't quote me any more or reply to what I say please.
Thanks and have a good night. I respected your request, please do so with mine.
Its a public board. I will respond to any post I care to in a civil manner.
However
There is no need to send me PM's when you could put it here.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #199 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy13 View Post

Razorsharp79 - i just saw you said something about "OP signed up in 2007" blah blah - ok so now you are trying to think that broncomanning opened my account as well - this is rediculous - i'm a good member who has tried to help clear Jason's name - and I'd do this for anyone who has been so wrongly and falsely accused. See this is how things get out of control - I've seen so many rediculous comments now trying to make ME the OP the bad guy??? Unreal - my reputation stands for itself and those who know me and have bought/sold deals from/to me know i am a great member to deal with. The purpose of this thread was to clear a persons name.
I have never heard of you on ebay or here before until this thread and I buy high end cards all the time. Yet you sell Jason thousands of dollar worth of cards...ok cool story

You just wrote the biggest ass kissing post in blowout history...why did you do it? You did your part, he did his part...congrats...send one another a PM and thank one another. Posts like yours make me even more skeptical....you are trying to pump him up and most can see right thru it. It serves no purpose to glorify someone the way you did with Broncomanning18..

And when broncomanning sends me a PM asking me why I think he is a scammer, the first thought that comes to mind is he is one...that is my opinion of him or anyone else whose first question is "why do you think"... If someone accused me and I was innocent I would not give two shits what he thought of me. I know my conscious is clear and would tell him to go suck a doorknob... But he wants to know what I know so he can create another excuse, another alibi.

Once he told you he was out for Hong Kong, what did you say? You were speaking on his behalf, direct convo, and had more money tied up with him than anyone. Yet you calmly said everyone just file a claim.

30 mins later you were assuring a member he would be fine and not to panic, no scam was happening...this after announcing on Haikus behalf everyone should file claims bc he simply went out of town, but later you say his wife was having miscarriage or something

also what time did bronco realize between 2:30am and 8:46AM he was scammed and out of money so he decided he needed to ask for 1 from everyone to help him...?

Last edited by pskell02; 02-24-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: locking thread
Old 02-24-2013, 03:01 AM   #200 (permalink)

Wow, you are an idiot, you are telling me you wouldnt care if everyone thought you were a scammer. I actually care because I didnt do anything and do not like to be viewed as scum. So let me get this straight your theory is because I want to defend myself and ask you what you are accusing me of, that is what makes me guilty? Your logic is extremely flawed, and it is clear at this point that you are just trying to blame me because Haiku is gone and tricked us all.
Closed Thread