Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default broncomanning18 is a top notch member and a great person to do deals with!

Hi everyone,

I don't post very often, as I mainly view the boards and PM people to do some buy/sell deals, but I have done 100+ deals with board members here since 2007, and have 50 positive iTrader and am an eBay power/top rated seller (I am wholesalesportslots on EBay) that has been selling since the year 2000. I felt a need to make this important post to clear something up after I just found out something when I completed another smooth several thousand dollar deal with board member broncomanning18 - he is a top notch person to deal with, and easily one of the top 5 people Iíve dealt with over the last few years.

I met broncomanning18 - whose name is Jason - a few years ago through eBay - and in fact I didn't even know Jason was broncomanning18 until we completed this last deal this week. Jason won an eBay auction a few years ago, and from that we chatted and did a $500 deal, and then a few several thousand dollar deals. We also exchanged phone numbers - and chatted on phone several times about what cards he was looking for, what teams he liked, etc - Iím from Wisconsin (go Pack), he's from Texas (go Aggies) - anyways Jason has been easily the nicest person Iíve made deals with - and he pays for everything quickly - and I always ship w/in a day of payment - so I've been able to hook him up with some good card deals over the years. In all our dealings though and since we met through eBay we never even talked about any card forums or anything - and we just did direct deals through email or by phone.

We had not done a deal in over 6 months, until we recently chatted and made this deal this week - after making the deal, he brought up about a bad experience he had on the blowout cards forums where he lost some money and cards to a guy named Haiku through a scam - as Jason said he trusted this guy and thought he was his friend, and he said he knows now he was too trusting and learned a lesson from it - but that others on the board thought he was in on a scam as well and he told me it has been blowing over but he felt attacked by some board members and said it was just a terrible experience that he's glad is behind him.

After I got that email from Jason I was like WHOA - as I might not post much but I am on this board every day reading a lot of the threads - so of course I was familiar w/ the Haiku situation - I responded back to Jason asking if he was broncomanning18 on the boards and he confirmed - as I did read those large threads and saw him attacked by many. I wanted to post this as I wanted to 100% backup broncomanning18 - and let you know you won't find a better member (other than myself ) to deal with! Jason is a really easy going guy - makes very fair deals - and pays right away. It is not easy to make deals around here - and is it easy to make $500 or $1,000 or more (Iíve done several deals over $2K w/ him)? The answer is NO - it's hard to complete deals for $50 half the time.

So anyways - small world here and I just wanted everyone to know - anyone who gave broncomanning18 a hard time, or thought he was in on any scam - NO NO NO - Jason is a top notch board member, who will do whatever he can to help a person out and he loves cards and likes to buy and sell and make deals. It is that simple & of course he was down about things as he lost money and cards - but as he told me he did in the long run learn a lesson as well. I just hope this post would help clear his name a bit - as wow when I re-read now some of those threads about the Haiku stuff - it's amazing what people will accuse others with. I only wish I knew that Jason was broncomanning18 sooner - as this post would have been made sooner. And check out broncomanning18's iTrader feedback - I believe I saw it is over 100+ all positive.

One last thing - as I told Jason I've been buying/selling on the internet since 2000 and am probably one of the lucky ones who has not had a single PayPal chargeback or issue w/ an eBay buyer - I believe this is because I treat people with respect and I do like to trust people as well. I also told Jason that through the years I have done deals with several for several years and have sent cards before payment to those Iíve done a lot of deals with and got to know through the internet well - because at some point in this world you have to trust people - at least that's how I live life. I've been fortunate to never have been burned. Jason said he learned from it and would be more cautious in future dealings - which I applaud. Still - there needs to be more people in this world like Jason and myself that don't immediately assume that all people are evil or bad, and believe that others can be trusted.

Ok thanks for reading and thank you broncomanning18 for doing another awesome deal - enjoy the nice lot! This post is meant to share my very positive experiences making deals with Jason - and I fully endorse making deals with him. I don't post much, so if I do it has to be something important. Ok enjoy your day everyone - and hopefully this will help everyone see what a good person broncomanning18 is - and to end any doubts people may have had regarding him being scammed by Haiku - some even thought he was connected to him or in on it - ABSOLUTELY NOT! For years Jason has been a pleasure to talk to and make deals with.

Jason - I look forward to making more deals with you soon! I recommend everyone try to deal with him at some point - it will be a nice buy/sell/trade experience that I can guarantee you. Great guy to deal with or talk sports with. Ok have a great day everyone!

-Brian
Old 02-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Posts like these make me mighty suspicious. Thats one long rant to show how great the guy is. Seems like overkill to me, makes me not believe it tbh.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Isn't that the guy who got suckered for thousands and thousands of dollars by Haiku? Can't believe he is still in the hobby...
Old 02-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

That's alot of words.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Posts like these make me mighty suspicious. Thats one long rant to show how great the guy is. Seems like overkill to me, makes me not believe it tbh.
I posted this positive post because it is well deserved - that's all - I write alot - you can feel free to look at my other posts - I am a very detailed person. Let's keep it positive guys - I only posted to make a good and positive point. Thanks. -Brian
Old 02-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

He was apart of the haiku scam, I don't trust him.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

It's V-Day so I will assume this is some sort of love letter, sports card style.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Give Jason a call then Jami. Or are you just blabbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
He was apart of the haiku scam, I don't trust him.
Many of us were a "part". I was as well- I bought a $17 blind lot from him. May as well not trust me from now on either.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:20 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post

Many of us were a "part". I was as well- I bought a $17 blind lot from him. May as well not trust me from now on either.
Haha.... No I'm saying he was apart of the scamming.. One way or another.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I actually agree... I have never seen a thread like this before... Usually it's a few nice words followed by a pic or something. This was like an 11th grade love letter from a girl you're trying to go out with.

Last edited by BoxBreaker72; 02-15-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

seems "asked for".

i may gush from time to time when members hook me up, but damn- not like this.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy13 View Post
Hi everyone,

I don't post very often, as I mainly view the boards and PM people to do some buy/sell deals, but I have done 100+ deals with board members here since 2007, and have 50 positive iTrader and am an eBay power/top rated seller (I am wholesalesportslots on EBay) that has been selling since the year 2000. I felt a need to make this important post to clear something up after I just found out something when I completed another smooth several thousand dollar deal with board member broncomanning18 - he is a top notch person to deal with, and easily one of the top 5 people I’ve dealt with over the last few years.

I met broncomanning18 - whose name is Jason - a few years ago through eBay - and in fact I didn't even know Jason was broncomanning18 until we completed this last deal this week. Jason won an eBay auction a few years ago, and from that we chatted and did a $500 deal, and then a few several thousand dollar deals. We also exchanged phone numbers - and chatted on phone several times about what cards he was looking for, what teams he liked, etc - I’m from Wisconsin (go Pack), he's from Texas (go Aggies) - anyways Jason has been easily the nicest person I’ve made deals with - and he pays for everything quickly - and I always ship w/in a day of payment - so I've been able to hook him up with some good card deals over the years. In all our dealings though and since we met through eBay we never even talked about any card forums or anything - and we just did direct deals through email or by phone.

We had not done a deal in over 6 months, until we recently chatted and made this deal this week - after making the deal, he brought up about a bad experience he had on the blowout cards forums where he lost some money and cards to a guy named Haiku through a scam - as Jason said he trusted this guy and thought he was his friend, and he said he knows now he was too trusting and learned a lesson from it - but that others on the board thought he was in on a scam as well and he told me it has been blowing over but he felt attacked by some board members and said it was just a terrible experience that he's glad is behind him.

After I got that email from Jason I was like WHOA - as I might not post much but I am on this board every day reading a lot of the threads - so of course I was familiar w/ the Haiku situation - I responded back to Jason asking if he was broncomanning18 on the boards and he confirmed - as I did read those large threads and saw him attacked by many. I wanted to post this as I wanted to 100% backup broncomanning18 - and let you know you won't find a better member (other than myself ) to deal with! Jason is a really easy going guy - makes very fair deals - and pays right away. It is not easy to make deals around here - and is it easy to make $500 or $1,000 or more (I’ve done several deals over $2K w/ him)? The answer is NO - it's hard to complete deals for $50 half the time.

So anyways - small world here and I just wanted everyone to know - anyone who gave broncomanning18 a hard time, or thought he was in on any scam - NO NO NO - Jason is a top notch board member, who will do whatever he can to help a person out and he loves cards and likes to buy and sell and make deals. It is that simple & of course he was down about things as he lost money and cards - but as he told me he did in the long run learn a lesson as well. I just hope this post would help clear his name a bit - as wow when I re-read now some of those threads about the Haiku stuff - it's amazing what people will accuse others with. I only wish I knew that Jason was broncomanning18 sooner - as this post would have been made sooner. And check out broncomanning18's iTrader feedback - I believe I saw it is over 100+ all positive.

One last thing - as I told Jason I've been buying/selling on the internet since 2000 and am probably one of the lucky ones who has not had a single PayPal chargeback or issue w/ an eBay buyer - I believe this is because I treat people with respect and I do like to trust people as well. I also told Jason that through the years I have done deals with several for several years and have sent cards before payment to those I’ve done a lot of deals with and got to know through the internet well - because at some point in this world you have to trust people - at least that's how I live life. I've been fortunate to never have been burned. Jason said he learned from it and would be more cautious in future dealings - which I applaud. Still - there needs to be more people in this world like Jason and myself that don't immediately assume that all people are evil or bad, and believe that others can be trusted.

Ok thanks for reading and thank you broncomanning18 for doing another awesome deal - enjoy the nice lot! This post is meant to share my very positive experiences making deals with Jason - and I fully endorse making deals with him. I don't post much, so if I do it has to be something important. Ok enjoy your day everyone - and hopefully this will help everyone see what a good person broncomanning18 is - and to end any doubts people may have had regarding him being scammed by Haiku - some even thought he was connected to him or in on it - ABSOLUTELY NOT! For years Jason has been a pleasure to talk to and make deals with.

Jason - I look forward to making more deals with you soon! I recommend everyone try to deal with him at some point - it will be a nice buy/sell/trade experience that I can guarantee you. Great guy to deal with or talk sports with. Ok have a great day everyone!

-Brian
Why don't you two get a room....what a total waste of a bunch of words. Just when you think this place can't get any dumber....you go and totally redeem yourself!

Last edited by slappybag; 02-15-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #13 (permalink)

Nope - nothing was asked for - when I heard this was him that was scammed - and that people started to falsely accuse him of things (when quite simply he was just over trusting and got scammed) I simply wanted to let people know the truth. We need more people like me in this world that are willing to do that for others - I would have posted the same for anyone who I've done decent dollar amount deals with for several years and then found out people were saying untrue things about. Yes - I consider him a good friend that I've met through eBay - I have dozens of good friends like this - what is wrong w/ actually being nice and saying some positive words about people?

Saying he was a part of the scam is rediculous - he was one of the people scammed - big difference there! Anyways, it's amazing how fast people will slam a person when they have no idea what the truth is. Don't falsely accuse people as it is simply wrong. I won't comment anymore in this thread - I simply appreciate that there are members out there where you can do deals with that are more than $20. No need to make fun of my post - I am detailed and just appreciate working with people who are honest, who pay quickly, and who become permanant contacts to buy and sell with year after year.

I stick up for those who deserve it. Too often in this world people are falsely accused. Ok - all I wanted to say, please keep this thread positive - thank you.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy13 View Post
Hi everyone,

I don't post very often, as I mainly view the boards and PM people to do some buy/sell deals, but I have done 100+ deals with board members here since 2007, and have 50 positive iTrader and am an eBay power/top rated seller (I am wholesalesportslots on EBay) that has been selling since the year 2000. I felt a need to make this important post to clear something up after I just found out something when I completed another smooth several thousand dollar deal with board member broncomanning18 - he is a top notch person to deal with, and easily one of the top 5 people Iíve dealt with over the last few years.

I met broncomanning18 - whose name is Jason - a few years ago through eBay - and in fact I didn't even know Jason was broncomanning18 until we completed this last deal this week. Jason won an eBay auction a few years ago, and from that we chatted and did a $500 deal, and then a few several thousand dollar deals. We also exchanged phone numbers - and chatted on phone several times about what cards he was looking for, what teams he liked, etc - Iím from Wisconsin (go Pack), he's from Texas (go Aggies) - anyways Jason has been easily the nicest person Iíve made deals with - and he pays for everything quickly - and I always ship w/in a day of payment - so I've been able to hook him up with some good card deals over the years. In all our dealings though and since we met through eBay we never even talked about any card forums or anything - and we just did direct deals through email or by phone.

After I got that email from Jason I was like WHOA - as I might not post much but I am on this board every day reading a lot of the threads - so of course I was familiar w/ the Haiku situation - I responded back to Jason asking if he was broncomanning18 on the boards and he confirmed - as I did read those large threads and saw him attacked by many. I wanted to post this as I wanted to 100% backup broncomanning18 - and let you know you won't find a better member (other than myself ) to deal with! Jason is a really easy going guy - makes very fair deals - and pays right away. It is not easy to make deals around here - and is it easy to make $500 or $1,000 or more (Iíve done several deals over $2K w/ him)? The answer is NO - it's hard to complete deals for $50 half the time.

One last thing - as I told Jason I've been buying/selling on the internet since 2000 and am probably one of the lucky ones who has not had a single PayPal chargeback or issue w/ an eBay buyer - I believe this is because I treat people with respect and I do like to trust people as well. I also told Jason that through the years I have done deals with several for several years and have sent cards before payment to those Iíve done a lot of deals with and got to know through the internet well - because at some point in this world you have to trust people - at least that's how I live life. I've been fortunate to never have been burned. Jason said he learned from it and would be more cautious in future dealings - which I applaud. Still - there needs to be more people in this world like Jason and myself that don't immediately assume that all people are evil or bad, and believe that others can be trusted.

-Brian
PENALTY FLAG!!!!!!!!!!! 15 yards for too many words and an addition 10 for excessive brown-nosing....loss of down!!
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
Old 02-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Thanks Brian, I appreciate the support, and anyone else who supported me. Brian and I did a card deal earlier this week and I just told him what happened and he is a good friend so he decided to support me. Yes he writes alot. The rest of you need to grow up, I am sorry that one page is too many words for you. I guess most of you have nothing better to do than just try to cut people down.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Thanks Brian, I appreciate the support, and anyone else who supported me. Brian and I did a card deal earlier this week and I just told him what happened and he is a good friend so he decided to support me. Yes he writes alot. The rest of you need to grow up, I am sorry that one page is too many words for you. I guess most of you have nothing better to do than just try to cut people down.
I wish someone would give me a dollar for every word he wrote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

I will never do a transaction with broncomanning, regardless of what anyone says. I will never believe he wasn't complicit in the haiku scam.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

Guys I was suspicious of this long "Giving Props" thread. It looked suspicious in its length. But its one thing to say you would never deal with broncomanning18. But to implicate him in the Haiku scam with zero proof of it is simply bearing false witness. In no way am I telling someone what they can post but. To me simply saying you will not deal with someone is your right and opinion. To accuse someone is entriely a different thing when there is no proof only assumptions.

Kevin
Old 02-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
It is what it is Jason...don't waste your time. People are going to think what they will and say what they want no matter if it's true or false, fact or fiction. I just did a $1.2k deal this week with Jason and it went super smoooooth. In fact, one of the smoooothest high-end deals I've ever had. He was very professional, curtious and polite. He sent instant payment with NO BS. If you have NO proof of anything then you have NO right to be slandering this mans name...period. Unless some kind of proof or true accusations are brought forward, the negative comments need to stop. I'm sure this little write-up won't make anyone think any differently, but I wanted to put it out there that he's a great guy and NO issues with the transaction. It's up to you if you choose not to deal with him, but in the end it's your loss....it is what it is. Thanks again Jason and enjoy that lot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I will never do a transaction with broncomanning, regardless of what anyone says. I will never believe he wasn't complicit in the haiku scam.
Really man?! Did you personally have a bad experience with him?! Do you have proof that he was involved?! If so, where/when can I get me some?! I just did a nice "high-end" deal with him a few days ago...paid instantly without hesitation and was very professional/polite. To each his own I guess.

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
Old 02-16-2013, 01:49 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Matches my thoughts as well.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I won't go as far to say that he was "complicit" but I have enough of a belief that I won't do any deals with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
Guys I was suspicious of this long "Giving Props" thread. It looked suspicious in its length. But its one thing to say you would never deal with broncomanning18. But to implicate him in the Haiku scam with zero proof of it is simply bearing false witness. In no way am I telling someone what they can post but. To me simply saying you will not deal with someone is your right and opinion. To accuse someone is entriely a different thing when there is no proof only assumptions.

Kevin
"Zero proof"? While there is no smoking gun did you even read the Haiku thread? There is more than enough proof to me. I have little to no doubt that not only was he not scammed by Haiku but that he profited by it. Just my opinions for what it is worth. I think the op did far more harm than good for Bronco with his love letter here.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:26 AM   #22 (permalink)

Jmscoggin you are completely wrong, and so is everyone who thinks I was in on it. There was and is zero proof that I was in on it because I was NOT. If you dont want to deal with me because you are making assumptions then that is fine, but I have over 100 feedback on scf and here and over 1600 on ebay with 100% on all of them so I dont know what kind of proof you have or think you have that I am a scammer, but you are completely wrong and I hope one day you will be man enough to admit it and heck maybe even apologize to me for implicating me in a crime that I was a victim of
Old 02-16-2013, 02:28 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
Really man?! Did you personally have a bad experience with him?! Do you have proof that he was involved?! If so, where/when can I get me some?! I just did a nice "high-end" deal with him a few days ago...paid instantly without hesitation and was very professional/polite. To each his own I guess.
I don't need proof. It's my opinion of him.

Love letters like the OP are part of what helped Haiku garner so much trust here. They're completely unnecessary and serve no real purpose. He pays quickly and ships next day? Newsflash: That should be EXPECTED, not PRAISED. Members that don't comply with the terms of a deal need to start getting neutrals and negs.

Broncomanning dug his own grave by defending Haiku even after the handwriting was on the wall. Then, to top it off, when he realized he was 'scammed," he started asking every member to send him $1 to recoup his "loss." If not another scam attempt, one of the most pathetic things I've seen in my life.

Last edited by epic23; 02-16-2013 at 04:21 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #24 (permalink)

You are one of the most pathetic things I have seen in my life. Why dont you try being in someone else's shoes for once. Instead of looking down at everyone and acting like you have never made a mistake before. How would you feel after you had been scammed for a ton of money, I actually thought that Blowout was a community and that people actually cared about the other members. Boy was I wrong, it is filled with people like you that have no heart and think they are so smart that they never make mistakes. (Lots of good members as well, but there sure are alot of jerks)

I defended him because I thought he was my friend and then when I realized it was a scam after Braylon called me I was one of the first ones to say that it was a scam so please get your facts straight. It happened in the middle of the night so not many people knew at the time and by the time people were getting up I was saying it was a scam to let everyone know and looking to the community for help. All I really wanted was some encouragement and all I got was some of the rudest remarks that have ever been said to me. I was at a really low point and I am a very honest person so I asked for help, I am not one of those cavemen guys that is stupid because of his pride.

So let me get this straight, you think because someone took the time to write that letter because they respect me so much as a person that it serves no purpose. You cannot even imagine what it feels like to be completely betrayed and had almost all of your money stolen from you so stop acting like you know what the heck is going on.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-16-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You are one of the most pathetic things I have seen in my life. Why dont you try being in someone else's shoes for once. Instead of looking down at everyone and acting like you have never made a mistake before. How would you feel after you had been scammed for a ton of money, I actually thought that Blowout was a community and that people actually cared about the other members. Boy was I wrong, it is filled with people like you that have no heart and think they are so smart that they never make mistakes. (Lots of good members as well, but there sure are alot of jerks)

So let me get this straight, you think because someone took the time to write that letter because they respect me so much as a person that it serves no purpose. You cannot even imagine what it feels like to be completely betrayed and had almost all of your money stolen from you so stop acting like you know what the heck is going on.
Assuming you were actually scammed(which I don't believe), I would never be dumb enough to do what you supposedly did, so I have no need to try being in your shoes. Money makes people do horrible things. If you don't know that or don't choose to believe it, you have no one to blame but yourself when you get burned.
Closed Thread