Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
i think it is the post office's fault too -- they seem to have lost the package

also, reading through this -
the seller didnt ship as he was paid to and to protect himself

the buyer - could have been stuck - but he did what he needed to do ... he paid the seller to ship ( ebay tells the seller how to ship expensive over 250.00 items ) .. seller set himself up (in case any issues - and this time - big issue happened as mail carrier probably stuck the package in another mail box slot = "delivered" somewhere

the buyer has no recourse but to file
Thank you someone that actually is fair...I mean what am i supposed to do? Just act like you were in my shoes then what would you guys do?
Houdini's 50 Caser: BCAP-BV Breyvic Valera
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
been around long enough in the industry and life to not be biased or influenced. Guess you better get to the carrier for somebody scanned that puppy delivered so it only comes down to one person
I'm going to the post office tomorrow to see if they can help out
Old 02-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #53 (permalink)

someone suggested to check w mail carrier .. u should -
make a stink about it at the PO .. as it was marked as delivered -- im gonna guess the usual mail carrier was sick and some newbie on the route

got (nice) neighbors? ... ask em? maybe they have it
im around, tired and busy w nonhobby stuff
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #54 (permalink)

why are you on this list?

Who are the top card fakers on ebay?
bjs852 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Your almost saying, I did this because he DIDN'T use it.
The only reason why i keep bringing it up is because this would've never happened if the OP used Signature confirmation. I figured he would do everything to cover all the bases with $35 shipping...I didn't even know he didn't use Signature confirmation or insurance. How am i supposed to know what kind of shipping he used when i never received the card? You would just figure $35 shipping would cover pretty much everything...
Old 02-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #56 (permalink)

Your crappy attitude and awful public reputation make me want to believe 100% of your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
Sigh there's nothing more that i can say, you guys are so one sided its ridiculous. I didn't ROOK nobody. Please tell me you would send with all the fixings when you charge $35 shipping right? Who in their right mind wouldn't? Also i like how people saw HMmmm now you ebay name sounds familar for some shady stuff after stuff like this happens. Anyway i know how this Blowout community works, its extremely biased and easily influenced.

We know...I already worked things out with Tristan...I gave him his refund. To sum up everything with that AGAIN. I make a sale with tristan for an MJ auto he takes over 1 week to pay, i told him i may trade/sell it if he doesn't pay quickly and he says thats fine. I then make a trade with someone else here. I tell Tristan but he already sent the paypal. i then tried to refund him but my paypal account was short with what Tristan paid me so it had to go through an echeck. Then Tristan opens up the thread and freaks kinda like the OP is doing. Tristan then gets his refund a couple days after and all is good and well.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:16 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
someone suggested to check w mail carrier .. u should -
make a stink about it at the PO .. as it was marked as delivered -- im gonna guess the usual mail carrier was sick and some newbie on the route

got (nice) neighbors? ... ask em? maybe they have it
Already asked the neighbors and they haven't seen it. I hope it's at the post office or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post

I really don't know why. Can you enlighten me? There are a ton of BO members on that list also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Your crappy attitude and awful public reputation make me want to believe 100% of your story.
I don't understand how I'm giving off any kind of attitude...I've been responsive and I'm not being rude in anyway. The OP isn't even responding and has been extremely rude to me telling me i "should rot in hell" etc. Again you guys get influenced way too easily here. My Public reputation is actually pretty clean and good if you ask around.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620
exactly, but where is my card? This happened to me before because it showed up a few days after even though it shows delivered. So i gave it awhile, I even messaged the OP but he was non responsive...So i filed a claim...
All i saw right of the bat was a claim right away. You thought you had an easy way out because all you check is the ebay tracking (which canada post) dont show up) so you thought your ok. Thats why even now you still showed a screenshot of the ebay tracking because you didnt care to check canada post website like i told you.

This is a classic example of a rookie being schooled. It just sucks that a member with good feedback scams someone new. Someone who needs to sell the card to go home and visit his mom.

Feedback is useless when money is at play. You thought you were safe because you didn't think I would happen to be a member here.

All your reactions are so stupid. It is all towards signature confirmation which is a pro move. We buy cards and grow our collection from hard earned money not through scamming and being phony.

Until now all you kept answering these people here is that there is no signature. That my friend is not a typical answer of someone who didnt receive a mail. You are justifying about the signature. You are defending the technicality right from the start

Just wait and see, there are 3 members here now from your area who's going to help me and your local pd. you had your chance, good luck is all i can say. I consider the money lost and I dont care anymore. You still have time though to do the right thing cuz before u know it it will bite you in the ass.

Good luck scamming to expand your collection
bigboytoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post

Members here also told me that you are well known in scamming way back 5-7 years ago

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO SEE THE COMMENTS please go to the basketball forum section for there is where the comments from other members are coming from. there are links there as well to other threads of him scamming people
Old 02-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboytoys View Post
Just wait and see, there are 3 members here now from your area who's going to help me and your local pd.
The Police in California are corrupt...
***"Insert Funny Quote Here!"***
DwightWall122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

I heard of mikeycards 5-6 years ago running card site scams.

It's just funny this blew in your face cuz neither you or I knew that we are both members here.

You stopped scamming in this site because you know its tough to scam in forums due to the community.

You said it yourself you just lost $500 here in Canada, now youre gaining your loss from me.

Tracking also blew in your face because you were stupid enough not to look at canada post website and kept viewing it
On ebay.

Well like I said, you still have time. Be ready to face the consequences very soon
Old 02-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #62 (permalink)

Define "actually pretty clean" for us judgemental folks. If I believed that you just stole my $715 card I would not be blowing you kisses on a message board. Have you addressed all of the past allegations to clear your name? Acting butthurt does not clear your name on these boards. I hope this is all a simple misunderstanding, but my BS detector is exploding.

Quote:
I don't understand how I'm giving off any kind of attitude...I've been responsive and I'm not being rude in anyway. The OP isn't even responding and has been extremely rude to me telling me i "should rot in hell" etc. Again you guys get influenced way too easily here. My Public reputation is actually pretty clean and good if you ask around.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620
exactly, but where is my card? This happened to me before because it showed up a few days after even though it shows delivered. So i gave it awhile, I even messaged the OP but he was non responsive...So i filed a claim...
All i saw right of the bat was a claim right away. You thought you had an easy way out because all you check is the ebay tracking (which canada post) dont show up) so you thought your ok. Thats why even now you still showed a screenshot of the ebay tracking because you didnt care to check canada post website like i told you.

This is a classic example of a rookie being schooled. It just sucks that a member with good feedback scams someone new. Someone who needs to sell the card to go home and visit his mom.

Feedback is useless when money is at play. You thought you were safe because you didn't think I would happen to be a member here.

All your reactions are so stupid. It is all towards signature confirmation which is a pro move. We buy cards and grow our collection from hard earned money not through scamming and being phony.

Until now all you kept answering these people here is that there is no signature. That my friend is not a typical answer of someone who didnt receive a mail. You are justifying about the signature. You are defending the technicality right from the start

Just wait and see, there are 3 members here now from your area who's going to help me and your local pd. you had your chance, good luck is all i can say. I consider the money lost and I dont care anymore. You still have time though to do the right thing cuz before u know it it will bite you in the ass.

Good luck scamming to expand your collection
Again the ONLY reason why i keep bringing up the Signature Confirmation is because this wouldn't happen if you had it (but i know it makes it seems like oh since he didn't have Signature Confirmation i can scam him). Can you please tell me why you would charge $35 shipping and not use EVERYTHING to cover you and me? I'm just using Ebays rules and saying that everything over $250 should have Sig Confirmation. i had to file a claim to get my money back because there is no card...Can you please tell me why you don't contact the post office to help? I also checked the website for shipping and it showed delivered which is way i waited to open the claim because sometimes the card doesn't show up until after a few days but still nothing. Again why don't you contact the Post office? Either way i don't mind talking to the PD because i have nothing to hide
Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Already asked the neighbors and they haven't seen it. I hope it's at the post office or something.

I really don't know why. Can you enlighten me? There are a ton of BO members on that list also...

How can i influence? Im just new here and i am more in the comics section. It just so happened you were a member in this site. You on the other hand is a reputable member, u should have more influence, its just that people see the facts and the BS you are saying and reacting. You are not cen defending losing an item. You are defending that there is no signature. Shame on you.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Define "actually pretty clean" for us judgemental folks. If I believed that you just stole my $715 card I would not be blowing you kisses on a message board. Have you addressed all of the past allegations to clear your name? Acting butthurt does not clear your name on these boards. I hope this is all a simple misunderstanding, but my BS detector is exploding.

I did address them all...The only allegation was the whole Tristan problem that we fixed..I don't even know how i'm acting butthurt...
Old 02-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #66 (permalink)

Pejarox, if you have not received a $715 card, why wouldn't you have gone to the post office already to see who exactly scanned the card at it's final destination? I would be asking every question possible to find out what the hell happened, you just seem a little too calm and collected because you figured oh well I'll just open a claim?

Have you ever talked with the mail driver who works your route to say "Hey, did you EVER scan or see this card, because it says delivered and I've received nothing?"
Old 02-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
How can i influence? Im just new here and i am more in the comics section. It just so happened you were a member in this site. You on the other hand is a reputable member, u should have more influence, its just that people see the facts and the BS you are saying and reacting. You are not cen defending losing an item. You are defending that there is no signature. Shame on you.
That's the thing people see SCAMMER on any thread and they assume the worst. There's really nothing else i can do. What can i do when i pay for a card, then never receive it? I'm sure everyone here would open a claim right?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Again the ONLY reason why i keep bringing up the Signature Confirmation is because this wouldn't happen if you had it (but i know it makes it seems like oh since he didn't have Signature Confirmation i can scam him). Can you please tell me why you would charge $35 shipping and not use EVERYTHING to cover you and me? I'm just using Ebays rules and saying that everything over $250 should have Sig Confirmation. i had to file a claim to get my money back because there is no card...Can you please tell me why you don't contact the post office to help? I also checked the website for shipping and it showed delivered which is way i waited to open the claim because sometimes the card doesn't show up until after a few days but still nothing. Again why don't you contact the Post office? Either way i don't mind talking to the PD because i have nothing to hide

I already spoke to them and to ebay and there is already an investigation going on. Like i said, its not too late. You will be contacted by canada post, usps and ebay in the following days. Ebay is also doing investigation on your account as we speak for percentages of claims vs succesful deliveries, claims on non tracked items etc. i sent your mail expedited usa. You just got caught cuz u thought i sent it regular mail cuz u were just checking the ebay tracking. Well im done with you. You still have a chance to make things right. You messed with a high amount this time so canada post and usps will look into it. You will hear from them dont worry
Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
Pejarox, if you have not received a $715 card, why wouldn't you have gone to the post office already to see who exactly scanned the card at it's final destination? I would be asking every question possible to find out what the hell happened, you seem a little too calm and collected because you figured oh well I'll just open a claim?

Have you ever talked with the mail driver who works your route to say "Hey, did you EVER scan or see this card, it says delivered."
At first i didn't i could do anything because i was the person receiving. I told him to check with his shipping service since he was the one that sent. But seriously i know this sounds bad but why should I freak out if all i have to do is file a claim? But I'm going to do everything I can tomorrow to see if they may have it there...ask them everything
Old 02-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
Pejarox, if you have not received a $715 card, why wouldn't you have gone to the post office already to see who exactly scanned the card at it's final destination? I would be asking every question possible to find out what the hell happened, you just seem a little too calm and collected because you figured oh well I'll just open a claim?

Have you ever talked with the mail driver who works your route to say "Hey, did you EVER scan or see this card, because it says delivered and I've received nothing?"

See? Perfectly said. Now those are questions or concerns that will be raised first not defending signature confirmation right away
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
I already spoke to them and to ebay and there is already an investigation going on. Like i said, its not too late. You will be contacted by canada post, usps and ebay in the following days. Ebay is also doing investigation on your account as we speak for percentages of claims vs succesful deliveries, claims on non tracked items etc. i sent your mail expedited usa. You just got caught cuz u thought i sent it regular mail cuz u were just checking the ebay tracking. Well im done with you. You still have a chance to make things right. You messed with a high amount this time so canada post and usps will look into it. You will hear from them dont worry
That's fine, i will talk to them. I'll find out everything i can tomorrow.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
See? Perfectly said. Now those are questions or concerns that will be raised first not defending signature confirmation right away
you are kind of out of line yourself... how do you know he isn't telling the truth? chill out and let him check the PO tomorrow. Making threats isn't going to help him want to be honest if the card does come up.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #73 (permalink)

One more thing, i just wanted to get a Truthful answer. How many times has this happened to you? You bought a card and never received then opened a claim to get your money back? I mean come on people just look at it from my perspective.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #74 (permalink)

and just for a tidbit of information to the both of you, Canada Post Tracking showing "Delivered" only means that it was delivered to the USA and not necessarily it's final destination.
(This was told to me by USPS)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderdale View Post
you are kind of out of line yourself... how do you know he isn't telling the truth? chill out and let him check the PO tomorrow. Making threats isn't going to help him want to be honest if the card does come up.
Exactly...I have done nothing but answered everything to my knowledge and all he has done is threaten me. I have been honest with everyone here and I get thrown under the bus. But i know this is BO forums and i know what happens around here so I'm not new to this. I get called butthurt for no apparent reason and now im TOO calm over this...to me it seems like its a contradiction..