Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #76 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
and just for a tidbit of information to the both of you, Canada Post Tracking showing "Delivered" only means that it was delivered to the USA and not necessarily it's final destination.
(This was told to me by USPS)
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
Pejarox7620 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
and just for a tidbit of information to the both of you, Canada Post Tracking showing "Delivered" only means that it was delivered to the USA and not necessarily it's final destination.
(This was told to me by USPS)
That is for the cheaper mailing in which it will say only it arivved and delivered in the country. If you will look closely, the mailing option i used is the higher one. If u track it it will be location specific thus it even hows which postal code it is being delivered to. They dont show the whole address but u can see the postal code specific
bigboytoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboytoys View Post
That is for the cheaper mailing in which it will say only it arivved and delivered in the country. If you will look closely, the mailing option i used is the higher one. If u track it it will be location specific thus it even hows which postal code it is being delivered to. They dont show the whole address but u can see the postal code specific
My apologies if I was wrong I was just quoting what I was told by USPS, and I've only received a couple of things from Canada. Nothing of $700+ value though. Hope you guys can work it out...
***"Insert Funny Quote Here!"***
DwightWall122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Can you tell me exactly how you did ship it? Ill probably need the info for tomorrow when i ask questions
Old 02-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pejarox7620 View Post
Can you tell me exactly how you did ship it? Ill probably need the info for tomorrow when i ask questions
See I told you you just found out about the canada
Post tracking cuz u just based the whole thing on the ebay website from the get go so u thought all along i shipped it without tracking.

It is in the canada post website when you track it. It is expedited USA mailing
Old 02-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #81 (permalink)

It's a shame they let someone with even a hint of doubt around them run group breaks on here. It is just asking for trouble. I guess once again the all mighty dollar is supreme. I knew there was another thread or two with the member in questions eBay ID in it. This in my opinion is a VERY obvious scam and unfortunately the OP has been taken. The behavior of the member in question falls in line with someone taking advantage of signature not being required.

Welcome to this forum OP. There are MANY parasites on here looking to steal your cards/money. Odds are Peja crying to a mod will get this thread deleted which STINKS. Anyone who would dare join a group break with him is INSANE.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
See I told you you just found out about the canada
Post tracking cuz u just based the whole thing on the ebay website from the get go so u thought all along i shipped it without tracking.

It is in the canada post website when you track it. It is expedited USA mailing
So all it was, was expedited USA mailing? no insurance? DC? i mean i need all the info? I don't even know what you mean by "See I told you you just found out about the canada
Post tracking cuz u just based the whole thing on the ebay website from the get go so u thought all along i shipped it without tracking." I said in my previous post i did see that it said it was delivered but I never received my card...So i opened the claim...Can you just tell me what options you used when shipping so i can ask some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
It's a shame they let someone with even a hint of doubt around them run group breaks on here. It is just asking for trouble. I guess once again the all mighty dollar is supreme. I knew there was another thread or two with the member in questions eBay ID in it. This in my opinion is a VERY obvious scam and unfortunately the OP has been taken. The behavior of the member in question falls in line with someone taking advantage of signature not being required.

Welcome to this forum OP. There are MANY parasites on here looking to steal your cards/money. Odds are Peja crying to a mod will get this thread deleted which STINKS. Anyone who would dare join a group break with him is INSANE.
I don't know how this has to do with anything on my group breaks. Everyone on my group breaks received everything and all of my participants were happy with how i break and everything. Again if i had any past of scamming they wouldn't let me break right? i don't know how many times i have to say it but people like you get influenced easily. I'm not trying to steal anyones money/cards, have you ever thought that i might be telling the truth? But i highly doubt that.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #83 (permalink)

Postal worker stole my card?
seems like wheeler and cruiser are experts on this subject... You guys seemed to show that the card might have been lost in that thread but on mine there's NO chance that i didn't receive?
Old 02-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #84 (permalink)
Banned

You keep saying they are influenced. How can i influence them? Im new here and i joined for the comic section. I didnt even know you were a member here. You and I are both surprised with what happened.

So this one blew up in your face. You wouldnt scam anyone in the community for this is a forum. You thought i was just someone from ebay. So now it all blew in your face.

I'll stop this and just use my time again to find money for me to get back home. You really screwed me. It was PC and i sacrificed it to see my mom back hom who is literally dying. Shame on you. Enjoy my card. I hope you do the right thing.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
You keep saying they are influenced. How can i influence them? Im new here and i joined for the comic section. I didnt even know you were a member here. You and I are both surprised with what happened.

So this one blew up in your face. You wouldnt scam anyone in the community for this is a forum. You thought i was just someone from ebay. So now it all blew in your face.

I'll stop this and just use my time again to find money for me to get back home. You really screwed me. It was PC and i sacrificed it to see my mom back hom who is literally dying. Shame on you. Enjoy my card. I hope you do the right thing.
That's the thing, your new here so you don't know how things run around here. These boards are known for there mob behavior and they go crazy over tiny things that have nothing to do with them. Lots of Trolls, and sarcastic people around here. Something comes up about a member here and they just assume the worst and throw the member under the bus. here's an example
PEEKABOO: Gift Gone Bad...
you also keep saying i wouldn't scam anyone in the community just someone on ebay...I wouldn't scam anyone..my feedback shows that. I just did what anyone else this happened to would do. Open a claim after they haven't received their end...Can you please look at it from my post of view for once? And again sorry about your mom and i wish the best for you and your family like i said before. You have been nothing but harsh to me but like i said i know where your coming from and I understand but I really have no other choice...I can't sacrifice $700+...i promise you if the card does show up i will give you your money.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:16 AM   #86 (permalink)

Also why can't you tell me how you shipped so i can ask the post office...
Old 02-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Also why can't you tell me how you shipped so i can ask the post office...
he says "It is expedited USA mailing "
picojim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:20 AM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picojim View Post
he says "It is expedited USA mailing "
and that's it...does it really cost $35 for that? But ok..ill ask the post office
Old 02-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post

Thanks for the welcome. I was just Making a post earlier to warn about an ebay member but was surprised that he is a member here. So my job here is done and that is to warn all members and also contact the local pd in his area, have canada post, usps and ebay do investigations ok his account(ebay) and also canada post and usps will investigate the situation.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:49 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
and that's it...does it really cost $35 for that? But ok..ill ask the post office
Canada Post - Mailing, Shipping, Marketing, Shopping, Sharing

Its not easy being green, is it...........
Army19K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
if it says delivered youre SOL
then whats to stop every seller from sending empty bubble mailers?
Old 02-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Canada Post - Mailing, Shipping, Marketing, Shopping, Sharing

Its not easy being green, is it...........
um...what does that help with?
Old 02-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #93 (permalink)

I have a thought. I dont feel like searching but dont we see threads made all the time by people asking for advice on what they should do if an item says delivered but they did not recieve the item. I see a few threads a week like this, so it does happen. The only two people that know the truth are the buyer and seller. Anything that anyone else says is nothing more then your personal opinion. Let them sort it out. Calling Parajox a thief without knowing for sure is pretty unfair. I sure hope if you are gonna bash the guy that you have enough courtesy to apologize if you find out after that he was telling the truth.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:01 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
um...what does that help with?
Well, it explaines what expedited USA mailing is, what it costs, what it covers, maybe where your card might be..............
Army19K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I have a thought. I dont feel like searching but dont we see threads made all the time by people asking for advice on what they should do if an item says delivered but they did not recieve the item.
Here was mine.

Issue with a member over a deal.

You are right Crystal the same thing different day gets a different response from different folks.......what can you do..
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:07 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Well, it explaines what expedited USA mailing is, what it costs, what it covers, maybe where your card might be..............
We already used the website. We know what expedited mailing is, I don't know how much it cost, but it seems like it covers the normal stuff. It doesn't really help with where it is though...But thanks for trying to help
Old 02-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Here was mine.

You are right Crystal the same thing different day gets a different response from different folks.......what can you do..
Seriously, i dont know how many times i have to say it but people are easily influenced on this forum...They never look at it from both sides of the story...
Old 02-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Here was mine.

I know Eric. Not much you can do.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:08 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Seriously, i dont know how many times i have to say it but people are easily influenced on this forum...They never look at it from both sides of the story...
I see both sides and I have been on both sides.

The problem for me with this one is simple. It shows delivered yes.... You KEEP ON pointing out the fact over $250 needs signature confirmation. You obviously know the game well. Whether you are playing the game or not who knows. Hopefully you are not. I just dont like the fact you keep referring to the lack of signature confirmation as your first and main argument. You also never took the time to check with the post office or make a call. All I can say is I hope this turns out well in the end but I have a strong feeling it will not.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #100 (permalink)
Banned

I must be REALLY LUCKY because over thousands of transactions I have never had a card that I have purchased ever get lost! On the flipside of that,when I sold some stuff internationally many of them "never recieved them" I must be the luckiest in the hobby when it comes to buying singles!
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote