Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 03:27 AM   #101 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I see both sides and I have been on both sides.

The problem for me with this one is simple. It shows delivered yes.... You KEEP ON pointing out the fact over $250 needs signature confirmation. You obviously know the game well. Whether you are playing the game or not who knows. Hopefully you are not. I just dont like the fact you keep referring to the lack of signature confirmation as your first and main argument. You also never took the time to check with the post office or make a call. All I can say is I hope this turns out well in the end but I have a strong feeling it will not.
Again i only mention it all the time because its what's required and most people use it with high end deals, I use it EVERYTIME i have a deal thats over $200...again I thought it would be included with $35 of shipping. I don't know why That's being used against me but like i said before this would've been all fine he used it. Thats the only reason why i keep bringing it up...
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:12 AM   #102 (permalink)

I'm not sold on the buyer's story. With his past history, I am surprised he is allowed to be a "Breaker" on this site. Too many prior shady dealings, and now this. I don't believe he didn't receive the card, and he is trying to work the system.

I'll never, ever, have any dealings with Pejaroxs7620. Pure greed.
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:26 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
I'm not sold on the buyer's story. With his past history, I am surprised he is allowed to be a "Breaker" on this site. Too many prior shady dealings, and now this. I don't believe he didn't receive the card, and he is trying to work the system.

I'll never, ever, have any dealings with Pejaroxs7620. Pure greed.
i didn't have shady dealings...I had one that went bad because of the buyer taking tons of time to pay. Either way believe what you want, I know there's nothing i can say to change anyone's mind. There's a reason to why I'm a breaker and its because I'm trustworthy, I wouldn't be able to host if i wasn't but again you guys believe what you want, just because i did the only thing i could've done i will get bashed for it, i know how this forum works.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
Uhhh...why the hell would you use information posted by CardCop to defend your argument?!?!?! That man is a complete psychopath and nothing coming from him can be trusted as a legitimate source!
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME

nhsportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhsportsguy View Post
Uhhh...why the hell would you use information posted by CardCop to defend your argument?!?!?! That man is a complete psychopath and nothing coming from him can be trusted as a legitimate source!
Who is CardCop???
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
and just for a tidbit of information to the both of you, Canada Post Tracking showing "Delivered" only means that it was delivered to the USA and not necessarily it's final destination.
(This was told to me by USPS)
I don't think that's correct since the tracking shows when it got into the country and then it shows delivered in another line.

If the buyer paid $35 for shipping what was it used for if there was no signature confirmation or insurance?
Old 02-15-2013, 08:35 AM   #107 (permalink)

can somebody just tell me who to block in this one?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
Haha both of them.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
Who is CardCop???
Call out sick from work, order a pizza, and do a forum search.
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME

nhsportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
Both of them...no question.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #111 (permalink)

This is all funny to me. Both guys are being judged. The bottom line is none of us know the truth.

Sure a signature confirmation should have been used but it shows delivered. I'd say at the least we know the OP sent something. I've received empty loaders before so I won't say he sent a card.

Both have negatives on their history which shows both have issues with pure honesty. Although negatives can happen unjustly some times.

Neither looks good here IMO.

OP seems to have a little more attitude, although maybe rightfully so.
Accused seems to have more issues with his rep to explain.

I think the bottom line is someone screwed up here and both look really bad. Neither of you did yourself a favor here by any means.

I see a lot of little things that make me question both sides.

Just an example, OP you claim to be selling to go see your mom. Is it possible you were stuck with money issues but hated to see is awesome card go?

Accused, you are focusing way to much on the signature deal. Is it possible you felt you didn't get your $35 worth and saw a loop hole in the system to use to your advantage?

We see this quite often. If a guy doesn't follow eBay rules by the book he leaves himself very vulnerable.

OP you need to pay more attention to the rules when selling. You left yourself in this situation. It sucks you may have got a shady buyer but had you followed protocol you'd be sitting safe. As it stands your being raped possibly instead.

What did we learn here? Rules are not meant to be broken. Rules are in place for the good of the people involved.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #112 (permalink)

can someone for the love of all that is wonderful, please combine the multi threads OP started!???
OP seems you are cutting and pasting from multiple areas and ignoring some questions due to the cut and paste, buyer you are also ignoring many things such as calling the PO or going to the PO. I know I'd sure as hell be a lot less calm if $700+ of mine went missing for a month. Thats nearly an entire rent payment gone.
once again, 2 sides to the story, but somehow we can't even get one straight.
Also I think I have only had 2 items go missing in 10 years of shipping and those were PWE's, and I have received everything I have purchased. Why does it seem that only HIGH end cards go missing?
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:11 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbroockerd View Post
This is all funny to me. Both guys are being judged. The bottom line is none of us know the truth.

Sure a signature confirmation should have been used but it shows delivered. I'd say at the least we know the OP sent something. I've received empty loaders before so I won't say he sent a card.

Both have negatives on their history which shows both have issues with pure honesty. Although negatives can happen unjustly some times.

Neither looks good here IMO.

OP seems to have a little more attitude, although maybe rightfully so.
Accused seems to have more issues with his rep to explain.

I think the bottom line is someone screwed up here and both look really bad. Neither of you did yourself a favor here by any means.

I see a lot of little things that make me question both sides.

Just an example, OP you claim to be selling to go see your mom. Is it possible you were stuck with money issues but hated to see is awesome card go?

Accused, you are focusing way to much on the signature deal. Is it possible you felt you didn't get your $35 worth and saw a loop hole in the system to use to your advantage?

We see this quite often. If a guy doesn't follow eBay rules by the book he leaves himself very vulnerable.

OP you need to pay more attention to the rules when selling. You left yourself in this situation. It sucks you may have got a shady buyer but had you followed protocol you'd be sitting safe. As it stands your being raped possibly instead.

What did we learn here? Rules are not meant to be broken. Rules are in place for the good of the people involved.
I wish i never focused so much on the Signature Confirmation, but i keep saying that if he used it in the first place (and i paid for it) this all wouldn't have happened...I would not use the "loophole" to scam anyone, i just wanted my card..None of my past problems had anything to do with Scamming. It was just a misunderstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
can someone for the love of all that is wonderful, please combine the multi threads OP started!???
OP seems you are cutting and pasting from multiple areas and ignoring some questions due to the cut and paste, buyer you are also ignoring many things such as calling the PO or going to the PO. I know I'd sure as hell be a lot less calm if $700+ of mine went missing for a month. Thats nearly an entire rent payment gone.
once again, 2 sides to the story, but somehow we can't even get one straight.
Also I think I have only had 2 items go missing in 10 years of shipping and those were PWE's, and I have received everything I have purchased. Why does it seem that only HIGH end cards go missing?
I didn't ignore going to the post office, i actually just got back from there. But again the only reason i was calm, like i said numerous times was that Ebay has a suggested time when the package should arrive so i waited (even with Priority shipping it said to give it close to 1 month). Anyway here is what the post office told me

I told them i didn't receive an item that showed that it was delivered, is there anyway it is held here? The worker then checked and said nothing of mine was being held at the post office. I then asked why would it show delivered but I never received it. She then gave me a few reasons: 1) It's actually miss-scanned and could possibly still on its way 2) miss-delivered 3) stolen. I then asked how would i be able to find out if any of those things happened. The worker asked if any type of confirmation/insurance/registered/ etc. was used, and i told her what OP has told me and everyone else. He said he used expedited USA mailing and that's it. She then asked no delivery confirmation or anything else? I told her it had to have some kind of DC since it shows as delivered but he never said what else he used as shipping. I then tell her i paid $35 for shipping and she said there had to be something else used also, and i agreed but the OP never told me what he used except for "expedited USA mailing"...She then tells me there's not much we can do except for the shipper. The OP has to take it up with their post office. To tell you the truth i didn't expect much from them they always seem like they just don't care much, it probably didn't help that it was extremely busy and i was just asking a ton of questions but I was still a "customer"
Old 02-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #114 (permalink)

So what did the post office say when u went down there today?
cdahlk2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdahlk2001 View Post
So what did the post office say when u went down there today?
Look at the post above yours
Old 02-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #116 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

You had to throw in you paid $35 shipping to her rofl.. I laugh everytime you type that. I think that is the issue here. You are proving a point to him . It peeved you he charged that and when you got the package you notice he spent $7. I would not go the extra mile for the guy if what you say is true and file a report or anything.

Either way the whole situation was avoidable and all he has to do is look in the mirror. It is so strange everytime something high end is lost it seems that it is always shows delivered and the shipper did not use sig confirmation.

Last edited by wheeler281; 02-15-2013 at 10:19 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
You had to throw in you paid $35 shipping to her rofl.. I laugh everytime you type that. I think that is the issue here. You are proving a point to him . It peeved you he charged that and when you got the package you notice he spent $7. I would not go the extra mile for the guy if what you say is true and file a report or anything.

Either way the whole situation was avoidable and all he has to do is look in the mirror. It is so strange everytime something high end is lost it seems that it is always shows delivered and the shipper did not use sig confirmation.
I don't know how much he spent on shipping..I find it weird that the OP doesn't want to say what he spent and what kind of shipping he used except for expedited. I only mentioned the $35 he spent because i thought the worker would know what that would include...I swear you BO forum police look way too much into the littlest things...Also I'm not pissed about the $35 shipping at all, i agreed to it when i paid for the item, i would've never bid on the item if that was a problem... Either way I have done all that i could really do..Don't know much what else i can do...
Old 02-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
You had to throw in you paid $35 shipping to her rofl.. I laugh everytime you type that. I think that is the issue here. You are proving a point to him . It peeved you he charged that and when you got the package you notice he spent $7. I would not go the extra mile for the guy if what you say is true and file a report.
I don't know how much he paid to ship, but if it was expedited parcel the you're looking at least $20. There is no inexpensive method to mail from here to the U.S. if you want tracking.

The expedited option comes with $100 insurance coverage standard, and you can purchase more in necessary. Signing for delivery does not come automatically with it, but I believe it is only an additional $1.50. That could have saved some problems, but hopefully the OP can recoup some of what he spent.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #119 (permalink)
Banned

Why did the guy not use sig conf and dc if that is what ebay/paypal requires?

For $35 shipping it better come delivered and open itself for me.

I bet pejarox wins because dude did not follow simple directions that would have protected him.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #120 (permalink)

You'll both win

Seller retains his money

Peja gets a refund and keeps the card
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #121 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I don't know how much he paid to ship, but if it was expedited parcel the you're looking at least $20. There is no inexpensive method to mail from here to the U.S. if you want tracking.

The expedited option comes with $100 insurance coverage standard, and you can purchase more in necessary. Signing for delivery does not come automatically with it, but I believe it is only an additional $1.50. That could have saved some problems, but hopefully the OP can recoup some of what he spent.
actually there is signature confirmation with expedited and xpresspost to the US. its included in the price. The biggest issue is that the USPS side does not get the signature, they just release it or deliver it. It happens a few times when im sending to the US. I report it every time and they give me a pack of pre paid envelopes for the mishap. Ive reported it twice.

The $1.50 is for Canada only. They place this little green sticker at the bottom.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #122 (permalink)
Banned

Just read the whole thing and I must say I am more confused the more I Read...So did MaggiloJerk leave feedback or not??
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Just read the whole thing and I must say I am more confused the more I Read...So did MaggiloJerk leave feedback or not??
Obviously you didnt read
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
actually there is signature confirmation with expedited and xpresspost to the US. its included in the price. The biggest issue is that the USPS side does not get the signature, they just release it or deliver it. It happens a few times when im sending to the US. I report it every time and they give me a pack of pre paid envelopes for the mishap. Ive reported it twice.

The $1.50 is for Canada only. They place this little green sticker at the bottom.
I've sent expedited, and there was no signature needed. You're right about the $1.50 being within Canada only...this chart shows that it's not even an option:

Canada Post - Xpresspost, Priority, Regular Parcel and Other Personal Shipping Services

I think Expresspost is always my preferred option, within or without the country, for big-ticket items.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #125 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Obviously you didnt read
It was a Joke..You Know....Point being none of it was worth Reading
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote