Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #51 (permalink)

Just a quick question regarding the "as long as the cards get there ok" defense....

so if I make a sale and decide to send it in a PWE, with no sleeve, no team bag, no protection of any kind, as long as it gets there safely, that's fine?!?!?
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Just a quick question regarding the "as long as the cards get there ok" defense....

so if I make a sale and decide to send it in a PWE, with no sleeve, no team bag, no protection of any kind, as long as it gets there safely, that's fine?!?!?
That situation is slightly different.

Cards were still packaged well, hence why there was no damage. Just not all in toploaders...
Old 02-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyyyyyy View Post
Be a reasonable, straight thinking person and don't leave a neutral for seemingly no reason.

I cannot write this enough. You got your cards safely, why leave feedback that you don't like how they were packaged.
I think the neutral was justified. I would not even ship $5 cards without top loaders. I then put them in a team bag with decoys on each side as well. As far as keeping everything to pm's it sounds like he tried just that until you left a retalitory feedback. That is bush league. Plus a statement such as "Your name has already been added to my blacklist, I warn you that many members will no longer be dealing with you now" is highly immature.

Maybe you were having a bad day on the day you packaged and shipped. Maybe you are having another now. I feel pretty confidant if you would have just owned up and said that you were sorry when he pm'd you that this thread never would have existed and the neutral would have never been left. Just because you were doing something wrong (sending and receiving packages like this for years) with no issues does not make it right.

Your feedback is fantastic so I am sure you know that and also know how to treat a customer. I would advise before posting anything else in this thread that you go back and reread it. You aren't coming across very well. Again, probably just a bad day.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #54 (permalink)

Old 02-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I think the neutral was justified. I would not even ship $5 cards without top loaders. I then put them in a team bag with decoys on each side as well. As far as keeping everything to pm's it sounds like he tried just that until you left a retalitory feedback. That is bush league. Plus a statement such as "Your name has already been added to my blacklist, I warn you that many members will no longer be dealing with you now" is highly immature.

Maybe you were having a bad day on the day you packaged and shipped. Maybe you are having another now. I feel pretty confidant if you would have just owned up and said that you were sorry when he pm'd you that this thread never would have existed and the neutral would have never been left. Just because you were doing something wrong (sending and receiving packages like this for years) with no issues does not make it right.

Your feedback is fantastic so I am sure you know that and also know how to treat a customer but I would advise before posting anything else in this thread that you go back and reread it. You aren't coming across very well. Again, probably just a bad day.
It's been a so-so day and a stressful week. Nothing new though, lot's of this is coming out of anger. I never claim to be perfect with either my comments or anything else. Regardless I take what I do very seriously and did not understand why such action was taken.

I revert back to the OP, he PM'd me expressing how he didnt like how they were shipped. I explain how I have been sending and receiving cards like that for years. Not sure what else I could have said, I even mentioned I was glad they arrived safe.

If I am in the wrong for things I said then so be it. I accept the responsibility for my words, but I am asking for some understand from the OP as to where I am coming from. I do get the frustration from him, but a neutral that I feel is undeserved is just a headache, thus fueling anger.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
its a direct reflection of how you do business id be upset as well not sure if i would have left fdback at all idk? but i know its not fair that you leave a 2nd unwarranted fdback just to get him back? i have never dealt with either of you so im not on anyones side im going by the facts in the thread which no one said the other is lying so it must be true
Quote:

Cards were still packaged well, hence why there was no damage. Just not all in toploaders...
the situation is the same its a gamble, i will bet that if i shipped to you like that im sure you wouldnt accept shipping methods like that
Old 02-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
the situation is the same its a gamble, i will bet that if i shipped to you like that im sure you wouldnt accept shipping methods like that

As mentioned I send and receive plenty of packages in this way. At no point was there any risk of damage to the cards.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:

but the main premise of your defense is...but the cards got there ok, so its fine....

so the comparison is valid
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
It's been a so-so day and a stressful week. Nothing new though, lot's of this is coming out of anger. I never claim to be perfect with either my comments or anything else. Regardless I take what I do very seriously and did not understand why such action was taken.

I revert back to the OP, he PM'd me expressing how he didnt like how they were shipped. I explain how I have been sending and receiving cards like that for years. Not sure what else I could have said, I even mentioned I was glad they arrived safe.

If I am in the wrong for things I said then so be it. I accept the responsibility for my words, but I am asking for some understand from the OP as to where I am coming from. I do get the frustration from him, but a neutral that I feel is undeserved is just a headache, thus fueling anger.
That was the most level headed and reasoned post you have made in this thread. I bet if you had come across like this when the op first pm'd you this whole thing would have never happened. I would advise that you reexamine your shipping methods. Have you not noticed how many different posters have taken issue with it? Like I said before, just because you have been lucky does not make it right. I would have been upset too. I also don't think waiting 5 days after payment to ship is ok unless communicated to buyer beforehand.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
That was the most level headed and reasoned post you have made in this thread. I bet if you had come across like this when the op first pm'd you this whole thing would have never happened. I would advise that you reexamine your shipping methods. Have you not noticed how many different posters have taken issue with it? Like I said before, just because you have been lucky does not make it right. I would have been upset too. I also don't think waiting 5 days after payment to ship is ok unless communicated to buyer beforehand.
Can I hire you as my life coach?

but I feel like from the start this was doomed by both mine and the OP's actions. Everyone has moments of breaking, right? But the original PM that started this all I felt was a fair comment by me. I explained that this is how I ship, and mentioned that I am glad that everything arrived safe.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #62 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Way to trash it up yourself, bookyyyyyyyyyyyy.
agreed.....

Last edited by wheeler281; 02-16-2013 at 09:06 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #63 (permalink)

I stopped reading on the second page, but this is what I don't understand....you say the neutral is unjust and not right, and in order to fix that you leave a neutral that is even more not right? Seems pretty hypocritical.

Anyway as it says:
"Please make sure you are not leaving duplicate feedback!"
And you admit the second is in retaliation.

Bad...
Old 02-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
I stopped reading on the second page, but this is what I don't understand....you say the neutral is unjust and not right, and in order to fix that you leave a neutral that is even more not right? Seems pretty hypocritical.

Anyway as it says:
"Please make sure you are not leaving duplicate feedback!"
And you admit the second is in retaliation.

Bad...
Not saying I'm proud of my actions. Clearly just leaving it to a Mod to settle is the smarter way. But everyone makes mistakes, mine is dealing with the iTrader in this way.

Still feel very strong about my neutral being undeserved.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #65 (permalink)

guys do seem entitled to tell people how to ship. If the cards got there safe then who cares. Like they get offended lol. He and most like me may not like the way you shipped but who are we to worry if they get there safe. There was a thread last week about the same issue then when he was not getting unilateral support he decided to say the card was damaged
Old 02-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #66 (permalink)

Just wondering if your gonna change your shipping method
No 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No 1 View Post
Just wondering if your gonna change your shipping method
I will not.

I will likely be advising people how I plan on shipping prior to payment now.

This is the first time in 3 years here I've had a problem shipping like this, and it really isnt a problem. Cards arrived safe and unharmed as always.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #68 (permalink)

Booky, did you tell the buyer that you were shipping that way beforehand? In future transactions, I would probably let your buyers know in advance. Also, the second feedback is uncool. I would expect more from a seller with over 225 feedback.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Booky, did you tell the buyer that you were shipping that way beforehand? In future transactions, I would probably let your buyers know in advance. Also, the second feedback is uncool. I would expect more from a seller with over 225 feedback.
Like I've been saying I'm not in the right with that part of all of this.

In the future I for sure will be mentioning it.

Would like this thread to just be over.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #70 (permalink)

I know Bookyyyyyy very well and he is always very professional and has a huge passion for the hobby. He clearly has stated he was not right in the second feedback post....since the cards were undamaged I dont see the need for all of this. No feedback should have been left at all or this could have been handled in a different way. Clearly Bookyyyyyy has more pos feedback then the avg member on here. This was 'hic-up' and nothing more than that. He says he will mention his shipping methods to future buyers so lets leave it at that. This has been beaten to death here so its time to let it drop.
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
I know Bookyyyyyy very well and he is always very professional and has a huge passion for the hobby. He clearly has stated he was not right in the second feedback post....since the cards were undamaged I dont see the need for all of this. No feedback should have been left at all or this could have been handled in a different way. Clearly Bookyyyyyy has more pos feedback then the avg member on here. This was 'hic-up' and nothing more than that. He says he will mention his shipping methods to future buyers so lets leave it at that. This has been beaten to death here so its time to let it drop.
referencing a feedback score with this itrader system is hilarious
Old 02-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
referencing a feedback score with this itrader system is hilarious
This itrader system has its quirks but I must say....over 200 pos feedback is very impressive and should clearly show hard work and ethic for the hobby
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #73 (permalink)

I feel that bookyyyy is getting frustrated since he feels that he was cheated by an inexperienced member and feedback is very important. Lessons are learned and its time to move on.
I choose who I like and don't like.

Last edited by CardsCardsCards; 02-16-2013 at 09:41 PM.
CardsCardsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #74 (permalink)

jysyny why were you banned before?

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: jyates1987
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsCardsCards View Post
I feel that bookyyyy is getting frustrated since he feels that he was cheated by an inexperienced member and feedback is very important. Lessons are learned and its time to move on.
I may be new here, not the hobby. This is the first time I've received cards with no loaders, no communication about shipping till after I ask. This thread wouldn't exist if he didn't neutral me in retaliation. He wouldn't have got neg'd if he communicated.

Some members here is seems I'm wrong either cuz I have 7 REAL I traders, or ur friends with bookyyyyy. If my feedback is wrong, I ask it be removed completely not turned into as positive as for me it wasn't. I won't give bookyyy my number so he can call me to talk about the situation in private because with previous handling of the situation I don't know it wouldn't be used for retaliation. Nothing againsed him, just no reason to feel any different. Mods can handle this from now on.
jysyny is offline   Reply With Quote