Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
I see both sides of this...

Buyer side.... getting a bulky package of less than protected cards can be frustrating. You feel you just spent $80 on a package of carda.. you want them protected.

Seller side... If you deliver items safely and undamaged.. isn't that what you are supposed to do? I recently got 2 neutrals and a neg (2 people) on eBay for this exact situation... when a person buys a lot from me.. I tend to use recycled top loaders as protection and sandwich the lot between the two inside a team bag. This is a very safe and secure shipping method.. no damage has been reported in doing this... but I have now had 2 people complain about it in the last month (I've been doing this for 10 years).

I personally feel its a sellers duty to deliver an item safely.. and never gauge on shipping charges... not to provide the buyer with pristine top loaders or magnetics for the customers display purposes. Supplies aren't cheap.

As for the feedback.. you're both idiots.... just my 2 cents
As soon as you leave the package at the PO, there is always potential for the cards to get damaged,especially if you were a cheapskate about the way you packaged it. Okay,so the cards arrived safely-this time. It's still a pretty shabby way to do business. The buyer is paying you for a service. You owe it to them to ship in a timely manner AND not send them a cheap,crappy card sandwich that could easily be damaged in transit. I would be pissed if I received cards that way and you would get feedback to match. Needless to say,I would never deal with you. The 2 people who complained about you were totally justified in doing so. I'm surprised there weren't more.
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyyyyyy View Post
That is clearly why you haven't bought or sold anything on this site yet. I get everyone has an opinion, but members are so quick to attack others. You act like I just shocked the cards in a mailer unprotected.
There's logic only a petulant dimwit with no sense of right or wrong could get behind....i disagree with your handling of the situation across the board, and am vocal about it, so that's why I haven't bought or sold anything here yet?

A + B equals...You're a moron, Mongo.

And just for the record, I haven't bought anything because I haven't seen anything I really wanted enough to make it worth buying.....I haven't sold anything because I'm not willing to sell 40% below ebay, which are the lowball offers I've been getting.

Neither of which have anything to do with me thinking you're a f'n idiot or that you handled everything poorly.

You remind me of all the lazy, worthless dealers I knew when I was setting up at the shows in Brooklyn back in the day....always nickle-and-diming and cutting corners, but acting like they were the wounded party if someone called them on it.
westerngac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #103 (permalink)

If the member actually is a previously banned member, it still does not change the fact that bookyyy screwed up. 5 days is way too long to ship, it is also too long to let someone know that the delay is happening. He did the same thing to me around Christmas time. I gave him a week, never responded, did not upload tracking or anything. I finally pmed him, and I got some sort of excuse. Cards showed up in fine condition, but no toploaders either on mine. It is lazy and not good shipping practices. Then he cannot offer apologies, but just get defensive. I think bookyyyyyyyy needs to take a little break, because obviously he cannot ship in a timely manner or safely, and he cannot take criticism that is warranted.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #104 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
If the member actually is a previously banned member, it still does not change the fact that bookyyy screwed up. 5 days is way too long to ship, it is also too long to let someone know that the delay is happening. He did the same thing to me around Christmas time. I gave him a week, never responded, did not upload tracking or anything. I finally pmed him, and I got some sort of excuse. Cards showed up in fine condition, but no toploaders either on mine. It is lazy and not good shipping practices. Then he cannot offer apologies, but just get defensive. I think bookyyyyyyyy needs to take a little break, because obviously he cannot ship in a timely manner or safely, and he cannot take criticism that is warranted.
congratulations i know its early in the day but you are the winner of "Post of the day" hope this gives you a warm and tingly feeling all over!!!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #105 (permalink)

After having a good nights rest and a chance to cool down here are my final thoughts on the matter.

I do apologize to the OP, you and many others feel that the way I've been packaging certain lots is sub-par. This is something that I will be changing for the future.

As for the shipping time and communication, that is something that also will be changing. My day to day can get pretty crazy and hectic and I often can go a week without heading to the post office. Clearly this is unacceptable to many and a real effort will be made to change this habit. If a package is going to take a few days to get out, contact with the buyer will be made. Never have I had a problem here before, if any problem has presented it self it was settled swiftly & without conflict.

The retaliatory neutral feedback was completely unwarranted, I've been in contact with a Mod and I will make sure it will be removed from the OP's iTrader.

I kindly ask that everyone take a step back and realize that in no way am I perfect and neither are you. I'm in this hobby for fun as a large majority of you are too. I don't packsearch, I dont scam people, nor do I take advantage of anyone. Ask dozens of members on here, I often give things away out of the goodness of my heart and ask for nothing in return.

If you are willing to pass judgement of the kind of seller, trader, and member of the hobby I am based on a single transaction, and my angry actions on here then so be it.

Everyday is a learning experience and a chance to do things better.

The remainder of this conflict with be assessed by the Mods, whatever action they carry out I will be supportive and cooperative.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
After having a good nights rest and a chance to cool down here are my final thoughts on the matter.

I do apologize to the OP, you and many others feel that the way I've been packaging certain lots is sub-par. This is something that I will be changing for the future.

As for the shipping time and communication, that is something that also will be changing. My day to day can get pretty crazy and hectic and I often can go a week without heading to the post office. Clearly this is unacceptable to many and a real effort will be made to change this habit. If a package is going to take a few days to get out, contact with the buyer will be made. Never have I had a problem here before, if any problem has presented it self it was settled swiftly & without conflict.

The retaliatory neutral feedback was completely unwarranted, I've been in contact with a Mod and I will make sure it will be removed from the OP's iTrader.

I kindly ask that everyone take a step back and realize that in no way am I perfect and neither are you. I'm in this hobby for fun as a large majority of you are too. I don't packsearch, I dont scam people, nor do I take advantage of anyone. Ask dozens of members on here, I often give things away out of the goodness of my heart and ask for nothing in return.

If you are willing to pass judgement of the kind of seller, trader, and member of the hobby I am based on a single transaction, and my angry actions on here then so be it.

The remainder of this conflict with be assessed by the Mods, whatever action they carry out I will be supportive and cooperative.
Bingo, that is all anyone was ever after. None of us are perfect and we all let our emotions get away from us occasionaly. I am a little surprised that it took so many members telling you that the shipping times and methods were below par to get it but in the end you did. Like I and others had pointed out, to get 200+ feedback with 100% positive shows that you care and understand customer service but for some reason getting a neutral caused you to short circuit. Glad you are back and no hard feelings I hope. As far as the "life coach". What are we talking salary wise? Benefits? Car allowance?
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Bingo, that is all anyone was ever after. None of us are perfect and we all let our emotions get away from us occasionaly. I am a little surprised that it took so many members telling you that the shipping times and methods were below par to get it but in the end you did. Like I and others had pointed out, to get 200+ feedback with 100% positive shows that you care and understand customer service but for some reason getting a neutral caused you to short circuit. Glad you are back and no hard feelings I hope. As far as the "life coach". What are we talking salary wise? Benefits? Car allowance?
100 doll hairs a day.

Do we have a deal?
Old 02-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
100 doll hairs a day.

Do we have a deal?
What kind of doll?
Old 02-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #109 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:

Im glad that once the dust settled you feel this way. no one was ever calling you a bad guy or shady but more that you needed to tweak your shipping habits. assuming you do as you say id be comfortable buying something from you and i hope you mean what you say.

Last edited by smackvay; 02-17-2013 at 03:42 PM.
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #110 (permalink)
Banned

Bookyyyyy is awesome.

OP you have 8 positive feedbacks...
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

BAN HAMMER!!! People like you make me sick!!!!

Quote:
Thanks for being the Mod in this situation. What would we do without you?

Pskell was contacted awhile ago regarding the manner. I will leave it up to the MODS to decide how this situation will be handled by both parties.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
OP is a previously banned member anyhow so this is just another day as the Blowout world turns....

Proof??????
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Proof??????
A member already PM'd me information regarding this. Once again a Mod is on top of the situation. Let it be and the overseers will handle it.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #114 (permalink)

I'm editing this comment, as it was out of line. My apologizes to the OP

Last edited by death2redemptions; 02-17-2013 at 10:11 PM.
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
bookyyyyy should be BANNED for retaliatory feedback just as everyone who does this should be BANNED!
He admitted he was wrong, and is apparently trying to get it resolved. There wouldn't me any members left if everyone got banned for making a stupid mistake.

If he hadn't admitted and apologized I would agree completely.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
He admitted he was wrong, and is apparently trying to get it resolved. There wouldn't me any members left if everyone got banned for making a stupid mistake.

I agree with this as well. Lets save the hammer for scammers and liers. He made a mistake, owned up to it and is willing to do whatever mods think is needed. I think his 200+ positive feedback should be taken into consideration. He got angry (unjustifiably in my opinion) and acted rash. Who of us has never done that? Give him a couple days vacation and lets move on.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #117 (permalink)

No apology is complete without tossing in a *god bless*
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
Bookyyyyy is awesome.

OP you have 8 positive feedbacks...
Hope you are kidding, because that is total crap.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
No apology is complete without tossing in a *god bless*
Old 02-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

lol...nice..
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This is awesome. If only we could these types of gifs to our signatures.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post

I missed the apology, was just quickly reading through all the comments, maybe I was out of line with my comment. The OP sent me a very mature message (not being sarcastic) and it does appear that it was a mistake. I will edit my previous comment. Hope everything gets worked out.
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

Don't know what happened to Jeff. Jyates was the guy who hooked me up with the start of my Gresham PC. He was a great trader and a cool guy to talk with. Now this... I'm just saddened by this.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:48 PM   #124 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Don't know what happened to Jeff. Jyates was the guy who hooked me up with the start of my Gresham PC. He was a great trader and a cool guy to talk with. Now this... I'm just saddened by this.
User was previously jyates1987 who could not provide any package shipment for the 2011 Secret Santa Gift Exchange.

Since then he's created the following additional accounts

card_monster

card_shark

and now

jysyny
Old 02-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #125 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
User was previously jyates1987 who could not provide any package shipment for the 2011 Secret Santa Gift Exchange.

Since then he's created the following additional accounts

card_monster

card_shark

and now

jysyny
I knew about the Secret Santa and the new accounts, but why'd he do it? He never seemed like the guy who would've done all this.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote