Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

Since you say it was poorly packaged, take a picture of the unopened package and post it so you can't be blamed if further damage occurs.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #27 (permalink)

Well, even if he doesn't ship your lot and you have to file a claim you still shouldn't hold the other lot hostage. Either ship back to the guy or ship to the third party. I'd do the former so I'm not at fault for anything.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #28 (permalink)

I will be dicussing with the third party on what to do 100%... but as of now I am leaning towards returning the package to the original seller... too many "what if's" here to do otherwise IMO... I thank those of you who gave their opinions and advice.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #29 (permalink)

My opinion ON THIS THREAD is that you are not being 100% truthful based on your past. You were caught in a lie...which was confirmed by BOTH moderators.

Give us three good reasons why this community should believe anything you say going forward.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
My opinion ON THIS THREAD is that you are not being 100% truthful based on your past. You were caught in a lie...which was confirmed by BOTH moderators.

Give us three good reasons why this community should believe anything you say going forward.
This still bugs me about "you people" (again not trying to use the word troll here)....

In the same thread that I was "caught in a lie"... another member lied about something far FAR bigger, including a physical threat against me. Have any of you trolled this member in the month since this happened? I provided all the proof in the world (including that persons own words) proving he was lying and yet... not a peep from you people it seems. I wonder why that is....

I again will not be responding to you either... but I thought I would throw that out as food for thought for "these people"
Old 02-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #31 (permalink)

Imac's history aside, Shouldn't he just send the lot back. If Imac opened a claim,who would paypal side with? He purchased a lot and I'm assuming the seller used DC. So it shows that something was delivered. If Imac forwarded the lot to the rightful owner, couldn't the seller dispute the claim?
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #32 (permalink)

Typical Imac...shovel all of the negative attention on you under the rock and throw someone else in the mud.

Wouldn't expect anything less...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
This still bugs me about "you people" (again not trying to use the word troll here)....

In the same thread that I was "caught in a lie"... another member lied about something far FAR bigger, including a physical threat against me. Have any of you trolled this member in the month since this happened? I provided all the proof in the world (including that persons own words) proving he was lying and yet... non a peep from you people it seems. I wonder why that is....

I again will not be responding to you either... but I thought I would throw that out as food for thought for "these people"
Old 02-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #33 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Javon21Ringer

I am the third party in this mess here..Imac has agreed to ship the lot to me at my expense and I do not hold him responsible for any damage from the original packaging... Thanks a lot for making this mess a little less painful...
http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/Drew5Stanton5/A%20PC%20Vincent%20Brown/
Javon21Ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #34 (permalink)

Since you've agreed now to ship to Javon, that's what you should do. I think in this situation I would have written "refused, return to sender" on the package and taken it back to the post office.
techtre2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtre2003 View Post
Since you've agreed now to ship to Javon, that's what you should do. I think in this situation I would have written "refused, return to sender" on the package and taken it back to the post office.
I get 5-10 packages a day... would have been very confusing to figure out which was his until opening... but I see your point. If I thought this would be lasting this long I probably would have done the extra work to do exactly that.

On a side note (this is for the original seller who I will only name if they ask me to)... Javon21Ringer has requested I ship overnight.. I would hope that person compensates him for that as well as any damage he reports once he inspects the lot.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #36 (permalink)

Did you post the name of the seller - member in this scenario? If he is trying to sell the same lot twice some people here would probably like the warning.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikpounder View Post
Did you post the name of the seller - member in this scenario? If he is trying to sell the same lot twice some people here would probably like the warning.
The date was a mistake on Javon21Ringer's part.. he says he mistakenly thought it was 23 days when in fact it was 13.. which is roughly the same time the seller was attempting to sell to me.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Since you say it was poorly packaged, take a picture of the unopened package and post it so you can't be blamed if further damage occurs.
This.
And I'll go one further.

Who's to say the cards were not in bad shape when sold?
What's to stop him from claiming YOU damaged the cards?

Hate to take this line, but with some of the shenanigans we've seen lately nothing surprises me anymore.

Take pics of everything and ship it back to where it came from.
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Javon21Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyKMB View Post
This.
And I'll go one further.

Who's to say the cards were not in bad shape when sold?
What's to stop him from claiming YOU damaged the cards?

Hate to take this line, but with some of the shenanigans we've seen lately nothing surprises me anymore.

Take pics of everything and ship it back to where it came from.
What would I get from him by claiming he damaged them...All damage would fall on the seller of the cards not the person the package was misdirected too...
http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww59/Drew5Stanton5/A%20PC%20Vincent%20Brown/
Javon21Ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #40 (permalink)

If you said you would ship the cards, you should have shipped them within a resonable amount of time. This is not your property to decide what to do with. It almost sounds like you plan on keeping them because you are upset with the seller. I hope you ship them out first thing Monday morning regardless if it is to the seller or third party.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #41 (permalink)

why don't you just do a return to sender so you don't have to pay extra shipping?
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #42 (permalink)

I love these thread
Old 02-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #43 (permalink)

So lets see....

You are a known liar and have lied before.
You are holding someones cards who have nothing to do with you
You are in contact with them yet you feel like you have no idea where to ship the cards

One has to wonder how someone can continue to get themselves in situations time and time again. The only constant in all of these situations is you.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #44 (permalink)

There is only one honorable thing to do. Ship to the third party. No other option should have even crossed your mind. It is the only appropriate thing to do.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #45 (permalink)

An Imac thread that is only 2 pages? You are slipping BO.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
So lets see....

You are holding someones cards who have nothing to do with you
You are in contact with them yet you feel like you have no idea where to ship the cards

One has to wonder how someone can continue to get themselves in situations time and time again. The only constant in all of these situations is you.
even though the issue was resolved.. the trolls still have to "get in their shots"... should I be shocked by this?

look I can do it too...

you are a known troll
you are a known troll
you are a known troll

can I be cool now too? I want my decoder ring!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
SELLER SAID- "hey, i told my mom to ship today so hopefully theyre in the postal service now, when i send tracking, can u please send the other lot?"
Jeremy-
This is ADVICE.

1. Don't deal with children
2. Don't ask for advice

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #48 (permalink)

It was 100% wrong for you to hold Javon21Ringer's lot hostage. You are fortunate that he was so accomodating.

Why is right versus wrong so difficult of a concept?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #49 (permalink)

Youre a douche for holding someone elses stuff hostage. I can just imagine the piss an moan fest that you would post if that was done to you.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #50 (permalink)

Best solution is this.

If original buyer of said package paid with PP he needs to file a claim since the cards may well be damaged anyway and nothing was shipped to him so the claim will go through.

Imac then needs to file a claim and not ship ANYTHING until paypal tells him to since the seller can claim the package he got was the intended one. Once paypal approves it imac needs to send the package back. Both parties get a refund and the seller gets to deal with this whole mess himself.

There, problem solved. You're welcome.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote