Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Here is my point of view 1. Asked the buyer to please meom the cards in the paypal transaction he did not. Yes my resposablilty to keep track however 10 diffrent sales and deleted PM hard to keep track. 2. Was his cards sold in a deal yes I moved a collection for 10k those cards were included by accident when I sold the 1/1 rg3 from prizm told the buyer I would refund his money or replace the cards. Last thing I care about is sp short prints. He choose another card which I have mailed out to him. For the person who says I needed to float his money , come on not only only is that far from the truth I open well over 5k a month in wax so scrub players are cards I have by the dozen "thanks Panini and topps" As soon as I saw this guys PM I tried to correct the situation. Next time lets not be a coward and invite me into your post when It is about me. #@#@#@#@ happens sometimes it the sellers that dont fix the issues that you guys should worry about......
Please edit and retype in English
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #27 (permalink)

op, if it's how you say it went down then neg

Just give me a heads up, I'll crap the booze out, have a mint, good to go.
davidsemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:10 AM   #28 (permalink)

Here's my point of view and it doesn't change anything, you sold the cards and then shipped them off to someone else. You strung the buyer along. You said exactly what the OP said. It's still a negative. Nothing is changed, you just confirmed it. I will say though that people on the wrong end of a bad sale or trade usually don't confirm an accusation, they usually try to deflect it.

Im guessing though your jumbled mess of an explanation was you trying to deflect it, but it was a fail of a deflection because you just told everyone the OP was telling the truth.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Never said he was in the wrong.. Plain and simple never told him I shipped anything when he contacted me I tried to correct the situation I offered full refund and free card he chose a Absolute tannihill auto he has benn sent that what else was there to do. Never tried to deflect anything took responsability and fixed it... Zero More I can do.

Last edited by blangsam77; 02-26-2013 at 01:21 AM.
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:20 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Never said he was in the wrong.. Plain and simple never told him I shipped anything when he contacted me I tried to correct the situation I offered full refund and free card he chose a Absolute tannihill auto he has benn sent that what else was there to do.
well you haven't gotten a negative yet, I guess it doesn't help you cause that you just got a negative for something else
Old 02-26-2013, 01:22 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

They dont mean anything to me. I price my cards to move at great prices and all but 1 are unhappy o well.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
They dont mean anything to me. I price my cards to move at great prices and all but 1 are unhappy o well.
You have 7 negatives on eBay in the last year for the same #@#@#@#@ man

eBay Feedback Profile for tinamstar

sounds like at least 9 are unhappy
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs_rock21 View Post
well you haven't gotten a negative yet, I guess it doesn't help you cause that you just got a negative for something else
Imagine that, lagalaxyfan23 was unhappy with a transaction.

As for the OP, if the seller did indeed take care of the situation and send you a replacement or offer a refund, I would say give a neutral with appropriate comment.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

And your point is ???/ 1152 cards sold in 1 year and less than .65% left a neg I still sold 68000 on ebay so that effects what . Do you not have anyone paying attention to you or something??? There is nothing you can point out or troll this post that has any effect on me. Your a trolling Bi%^% with nothing to do.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by studioU View Post
Imagine that, lagalaxyfan23 was unhappy with a transaction.

As for the OP, if the seller did indeed take care of the situation and send you a replacement or offer a refund, I would say give a neutral with appropriate comment.
Good thing I'm not the one who stole boxes from their LCS and held hundreds of dollars from me for months this past summer.

Unbelievable.
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
And your point is ???/ 1152 cards sold in 1 year and less than .65% left a neg I still sold 68000 on ebay so that effects what . Do you not have anyone paying attention to you or something??? There is nothing you can point out or troll this post that has any effect on me. Your a trolling Bi%^% with nothing to do.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:48 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Good thing I'm not the one who stole boxes from their LCS and held hundreds of dollars from me for months this past summer.

Unbelievable.
What? You can take a jab at me in the custom card contest thread and I can't take a jab at you in this one? OK

Back to the thread, OP how did the deal finally work out?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:49 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs_rock21 View Post
You,....... I like you!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:52 AM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What? You can take a jab at me in the custom card contest thread and I can't take a jab at you in this one? OK

Thats his MO he tried to call me out in a free card contest i ran and that why LA is not paid for his fred Jackson card...
Old 02-26-2013, 02:05 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Thats his MO he tried to call me out in a free card contest i ran and that why LA is not paid for his fred Jackson card...
Quote:

LOL you guys are funny.

blangsam77, I called you out in your "free card contest" because I had been waiting over a week for your payment. Considering that I sent you several PMs without response, I'm glad that was the only way I could have contacted you. Believe me, I would have much rather handled it privately. Obviously you chose the other option.

I also called out studioU in the custom card contest because it pains me to see him making a 2013 Legacy product. Given that he held $600 of me and a friend's money for months (not to mention MANY other people who were out money because of him) from his last set of cards, I hope that he will never try to make his custom product again.

I'd leave him a negative feedback, however I wasted my entire summer dealing with his shenanigans already, so I don't have time to deal with his retaliation negative for another month or so.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:09 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Deal made February 9th:

February 16th, one week later after several PMs and no response, even though you were selling actively:

Rg3 black finite 1/1 variation

Also, this one is quite a fun read if you get the chance:

"StudioU Legacy Boxes".....What?

Last edited by lagalaxyfan23; 02-26-2013 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:18 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Deal made February 9th:

February 16th, one week later after several PMs and no response, even though you were selling actively:

Rg3 black finite 1/1 variation

You point is what LA are you still crying over 35.00 beat it
Old 02-26-2013, 02:23 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
You point is what LA are you still crying over 35.00 beat it
My point is that you're acting like the reason you didn't pay is because I "called you out" which is 100% untrue.

If you had any intention of paying, you would have PMed me. If you "supposedly" lost my PayPal info, you would have PMed as well.

The only PM I've gotten from you since February 9th (the date of the deal) is after I left you the negative today.

I'd advise you to not do it again.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL you guys are funny.

blangsam77, I called you out in your "free card contest" because I had been waiting over a week for your payment. Considering that I sent you several PMs without response, I'm glad that was the only way I could have contacted you. Believe me, I would have much rather handled it privately. Obviously you chose the other option.

I also called out studioU in the custom card contest because it pains me to see him making a 2013 Legacy product. Given that he held $600 of me and a friend's money for months (not to mention MANY other people who were out money because of him) from his last set of cards, I hope that he will never try to make his custom product again.

I'd leave him a negative feedback, however I wasted my entire summer dealing with his shenanigans already, so I don't have time to deal with his retaliation negative for another month or so.
That was a design for a fun contest on here. I'm not making a '13 Legacy, even though many have asked me to do so including the other person you say I "scammed". You can't leave me negative since the deal you had a problem with wasn't made on this site or ebay. Just let it go man, you got your refund and you should just move on. I apologized numerous times and admitted my mistakes for that situation. As for the bold part, you can't seem to keep anything private. You air all of your problems either on here or on YouTube. As usual you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Again, back to the thread. To the OP, I hope everything works out for you and you get a satisfactory solution to the issue.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
That was a design for a fun contest on here. I'm not making a '13 Legacy, even though many have asked me to do so including the other person you say I "scammed". You can't leave me negative since the deal you had a problem with wasn't made on this site or ebay. Just let it go man, you got your refund and you should just move on. I apologized numerous times and admitted my mistakes for that situation. As for the bold part, you can't seem to keep anything private. You air all of your problems either on here or on YouTube. As usual you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Again, back to the thread. To the OP, I hope everything works out for you and you get a satisfactory solution to the issue.
Honestly, I haven't thought about you in a long time. You're telling me to "let it go", however you come in here with no connection whatsoever to the problem and make remarks about me? Looks like you started this one.

Sharing experiences on this site is essential, as it prevents poor members like you from ripping off more people.

Believe me, if I could have it my way, I'd PM both of you guys, and you both would have handed me over my money without hesitation. Unfortunately, you both can't do that, so I'm thrilled that I took your situation publicly.

In your case:

You never contacted me and ignored me for a long time.

After I made the rant video on you and heated you on here, you FINALLY gave me my money back after — was it 6 months I believe?

Looks like that worked out!

I'm certain that if I hadn't done so, you would still have my $600. LOL.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Honestly, I haven't thought about you in a long time. You're telling me to "let it go", however you come in here with no connection whatsoever to the problem and make remarks about me? Looks like you started this one.

Sharing experiences on this site is essential, as it prevents poor members like you from ripping off more people.

Believe me, if I could have it my way, I'd PM both of you guys, and you both would have handed me over my money without hesitation. Unfortunately, you both can't do that, so I'm thrilled that I took your situation publicly.

In your case:

After I made the rant video on you and heated you on here, you FINALLY gave me my money back after was it 6 months I believe?

This is a little kid that lives at home with nothing to do. La here it is When you posted your reply in my thread I told you deleted my mailbox plain and simple I would have paid you. I told you I pc the bills but did not apprecite your way of handeling it. Should I have replied quicker prior yes... But still it was handled your way so i reacted my way...

Bottom line to this post was about the issue the buyer had and I am sure he can leave a neg neutral or postive but he still rec a card and was offered refund. I am sure he will express his opinion
Old 02-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:

In your case:

After I made the rant video on you and heated you on here, you FINALLY gave me my money back after — was it 6 months I believe?

It was $300, not $600, it took about 4 months, not 6 months. You didn't "forget" about me because you made your comment on the custom card contest thread without any provocation from me. I made the comment about you in response to another member pointing out the negative feedback left for the seller in the deal with which this thread was started.

Edit: I'm done responding to you Benny. To the OP, I apologize for hijacking your thread with my comments.

Last edited by studioU; 02-26-2013 at 02:50 AM.
studioU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #48 (permalink)

Just my 2 cents worth here,I live near Brian here and have made numerous deals with him and yes he did unload his collection. He doesn't follow the print runs on contenders that I can assure you because he usually unloads them right away or throws them in a box....He is very easy to make deals with and every deal I made with him he gives me way more than any dealer or card shop would give you,I wasn't going to get into this conversation but I know he doesn't usually roll this way!!! He will and looks like he has taken care of the OP anyway....Good luck guys and remember it is only cardboard!!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #49 (permalink)

Always nice to come home to a good old retaliatory negative feedback, blangsam777

You're just wasting both of our time, and I've already PMed a moderator about the situation.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #50 (permalink)

I am satisfied so far after blangsam responded and took full responsibility. Waiting for replacement in mail and once received positive feedback will be left. I made this post to see what everyone elses thoughts were. I apologize for any negativity this has brought about and hope the mods correct any wrong doings.