Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #51 (permalink)

Lagalaxyfan23 is a good person, never seen him scammed anyone and very easy to work with. He's more mature than most people on here, and he's a great member of this community.
pham504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Here is my point of view 1. Asked the buyer to please meom the cards in the paypal transaction he did not. Yes my resposablilty to keep track however 10 diffrent sales and deleted PM hard to keep track. 2. Was his cards sold in a deal yes I moved a collection for 10k those cards were included by accident when I sold the 1/1 rg3 from prizm told the buyer I would refund his money or replace the cards. Last thing I care about is sp short prints. He choose another card which I have mailed out to him. For the person who says I needed to float his money , come on not only only is that far from the truth I open well over 5k a month in wax so scrub players are cards I have by the dozen "thanks Panini and topps" As soon as I saw this guys PM I tried to correct the situation. Next time lets not be a coward and invite me into your post when It is about me. #@#@#@#@ happens sometimes it the sellers that dont fix the issues that you guys should worry about......

Thats why when I sell I have all the buyers state in the comments section what cards they are buying so you know what you are selling and to who
Reaper0331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Got to agree with Ray on thos one. To many times we've seen the second party come in with an entirely different view point.
Quote:
Here is my point of view 1. Asked the buyer to please meom the cards in the paypal transaction he did not. Yes my resposablilty to keep track however 10 diffrent sales and deleted PM hard to keep track. 2. Was his cards sold in a deal yes I moved a collection for 10k those cards were included by accident when I sold the 1/1 rg3 from prizm told the buyer I would refund his money or replace the cards. Last thing I care about is sp short prints. He choose another card which I have mailed out to him. For the person who says I needed to float his money , come on not only only is that far from the truth I open well over 5k a month in wax so scrub players are cards I have by the dozen "thanks Panini and topps" As soon as I saw this guys PM I tried to correct the situation. Next time lets not be a coward and invite me into your post when It is about me. #@#@#@#@ happens sometimes it the sellers that dont fix the issues that you guys should worry about......
Yes, let's hear his side of the story.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar

Last edited by FreeMan12406; 02-26-2013 at 10:42 PM.
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:24 AM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

everyone on her want's t0 call me out when the OP has been taken care and is satisfied with the resolution. Let focus on people that try to scamm people out of money and dont take responsability. Contact anyone on here that has purchased from me from 10.00 to 950.00 deal and see how satisfied they are. So what I will do is continue to sell cards cheaper than anyone on this site just because i can. If someone does not want to buy from me that is on them
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:54 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
So what I will do is continue to sell cards cheaper than anyone on this site just because i can.
That'll show 'em!
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:15 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah, nobody cares about those
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote