Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,141
Default

Drop the neg, add middle man to your ignore list, and move along.
__________________
:jedi::jedi::jedi:
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:26 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonfromNC View Post
Im afraid to ask what that is, but I guess I just did, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Why have so many people gotten so stupid?



16% of the US population has an IQ of 85 or less.
Blowouts member base is a large enough sample size to assume this also applies to members here.

If one also assumes that 85 is the cutoff for
"common sense when trading and buying on line"

There are 4 possible combinations
AA - Both parties above 85 IQ = 70.56% of all deals
AB - Party A above 85 IQ Party B Below 85 IQ = 13.44% of all deals
BA - Party B above 85 IQ Party A Below 85 IQ = 13.44% of all deals
BB - Both parties below 85 IQ = 2.56% of all deals

So just under 3 out of every 10 deals made will include at least 1 party with no common sense.
He knows his stuff.
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Drop the neg, add middle man to your ignore list, and move along.
But retaliatory neg?
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
But retaliatory neg?
It's not even neg worthy.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,446
Default

Two sides to every story and i think you are both telling the truth id move on as its all out their now. and no fdback from either party
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
LeonfromNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dublin, OH
Posts: 4,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
He knows his stuff.
Wow thanks for breaking that down to me... i think? Lol

Wait that means... oh. Yikes, didnt want to fall into that category...
LeonfromNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:34 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
But retaliatory neg?
You gave clear guidelines on when you should receive payment. A $450 transaction and the guy screws around with payment. Mods should remove a retaliatory if he is that immature to give you one.
__________________
:jedi::jedi::jedi:
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,178
Default

You see the screen shot message leon? No response? You accused me of lieing.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 AM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,178
Default

Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
LeonfromNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dublin, OH
Posts: 4,504
Default

Like i said do what you gotta do kiddo, its really gotten to a point that its not that serious anymore...

What did you exactly lose here? Its not like you were holding these gloves for someone else. Are you out of $400 because of me? We have both wasted more than enough time with this (i think me more than you) and I see right now you will not let this go. You claim these are hot items and they will sell fast so why dont you just sell them and keep it moving? My friend offered $400, you said no he moved on. YOU are the one who kept coming back day after day emailing me trying to make a deal...

I got a flight to catch in the morning, im done with this. Please whatever you decide to do just do it already so I can put this unpleasant experience behind me...

All i ask if the mods are reading this is to please consider putting an age limit on the kids on these forums. It would make things so much more cordial and professional here.

The seller has their picture on their profile so I already know im dealing with a young adult here... *sigh*
LeonfromNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,178
Default

I dont think dealing with a young adult has anything to do with it. We agreed on a deal, amount, items, and time frame to pay you didn't complete your end. Please dont generalize all young adults on this forum.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
RBKSNIPZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 2,607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
I dont think dealing with a young adult has anything to do with it. We agreed on a deal, amount, items, and time frame to pay you didn't complete your end. Please dont generalize all young adults on this forum.
+1 preach for us bud.
RBKSNIPZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,203
Default

Not taking sides but it clearly shows in the screen shot that he asked for his paypal addy.I know this is only my opinion but I gotta ask all the people who are gonna say no deal was made because no money exchanged hands this question Why would someone ask for another persons paypal addy if no deal was in place?
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.

Last edited by cking; 02-25-2013 at 04:50 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:54 AM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonfromNC View Post
Like i said do what you gotta do kiddo, its really gotten to a point that its not that serious anymore...

What did you exactly lose here? Its not like you were holding these gloves for someone else. Are you out of $400 because of me? We have both wasted more than enough time with this (i think me more than you) and I see right now you will not let this go. You claim these are hot items and they will sell fast so why dont you just sell them and keep it moving? My friend offered $400, you said no he moved on. YOU are the one who kept coming back day after day emailing me trying to make a deal...

I got a flight to catch in the morning, im done with this. Please whatever you decide to do just do it already so I can put this unpleasant experience behind me...

All i ask if the mods are reading this is to please consider putting an age limit on the kids on these forums. It would make things so much more cordial and professional here.

The seller has their picture on their profile so I already know im dealing with a young adult here... *sigh*
The young adult here didn't do anything wrong. You are the one who wasted the OP's time. You had a deal in place and screwed around. Why did you ask for his Paypal address, after he set a time frame, if you weren't going to have money sent?
__________________
:jedi::jedi::jedi:
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 AM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 10,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
The young adult here didn't do anything wrong. You are the one who wasted the OP's time. You had a deal in place and screwed around. Why did you ask for his Paypal address, after he set a time frame, if you weren't going to have money sent?
This.........................
__________________
Team Clarkandlewis

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
What do you think?
I think you are 15 years old and cannot enter into a legal contract.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
Sean1125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
haha get out of here with your 2xx posts haha.
I was somewhat sympathizing with you until this post...

You are judging someone on 'post count', I really hope you are under the age of 18...
__________________
100% Of HIGH COLUMN BECKETT PAID FOR NEAR MINT SETS! ALWAYS BUYING
E-mail: Sean@Seanbassikcards.com
1 (844) CASH - 001
Baseballcardsingles.com
Sean1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

I'm with op on this one. If I set a time frame items and send Paypal after you ask for it. I will leave a neg and block him. Doesn't matter if he is only 15. If you ask for PayPal deal is in place End of story
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
armyatc22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the Army wants me to live
Posts: 18,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
I was somewhat sympathizing with you until this post...

You are judging someone on 'post count', I really hope you are under the age of 18...
Hahaha I love this response cause the op has such a high post count himself ohhh wait 9xx
__________________
1st ever BLOWOUTCARDS Assassin League Champion
Currently Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, Sara Underwood, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
Moving to Germany September 2014
armyatc22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
I was somewhat sympathizing with you until this post...

You are judging someone on 'post count', I really hope you are under the age of 18...
Did you even read his comment? Thought it was pretty uncalled for.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,199
Default

drop the neg. while I can sympathize with the guy in this case being a middle-man and not having full control, there was still a deal decided upon.

I brokered a deal for a friend, and if he #@#@#@#@s around it's on me. Hence why i called him a few times to make sure he did everything right to handle his end so I'm not left holding the bag.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,224
Default

No offense to you, but the statement you made sounds very arrogant...

Regardless of they are hot items or how a young "kid" persuaded you to make a deal.. the bottom line was you MADE a deal... simple as that.. regardless if you are the middleman and tried to do something nice for your friend...

Price agreed - Checked
Payment terms agreed - Checked
Invoice (paypal adress) sent - Checked

That sounds like a deal was made to me. I can care less what tactics the seller used (not implying anything here)... You and your friend made the deal.. You don't want to honor it, then you deserve a neg feedback.. then to threaten him with a neg in return is just sad... You talk about the OP being a "kid", the only "kid" I see in the deal is you!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonfromNC View Post
Like i said do what you gotta do kiddo, its really gotten to a point that its not that serious anymore...

What did you exactly lose here? Its not like you were holding these gloves for someone else. Are you out of $400 because of me? We have both wasted more than enough time with this (i think me more than you) and I see right now you will not let this go. You claim these are hot items and they will sell fast so why dont you just sell them and keep it moving? My friend offered $400, you said no he moved on. YOU are the one who kept coming back day after day emailing me trying to make a deal...

I got a flight to catch in the morning, im done with this. Please whatever you decide to do just do it already so I can put this unpleasant experience behind me...

All i ask if the mods are reading this is to please consider putting an age limit on the kids on these forums. It would make things so much more cordial and professional here.

The seller has their picture on their profile so I already know im dealing with a young adult here... *sigh*
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

This ++++++++



Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
No offense to you, but the statement you made sounds very arrogant...

Regardless of they are hot items or how a young "kid" persuaded you to make a deal.. the bottom line was you MADE a deal... simple as that.. regardless if you are the middleman and tried to do something nice for your friend...

Price agreed - Checked
Payment terms agreed - Checked
Invoice (paypal adress) sent - Checked

That sounds like a deal was made to me. I can care less what tactics the seller used (not implying anything here)... You and your friend made the deal.. You don't want to honor it, then you deserve a neg feedback.. then to threaten him with a neg in return is just sad... You talk about the OP being a "kid", the only "kid" I see in the deal is you!!
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post

Price agreed - Checked
Payment terms agreed - Checked
Invoice (paypal adress) sent - Checked
You would be shocked how many people on this forum will still say no deal was in place until money exchanges hands. If someone truly feels a deal is not agreed upon until money exchanges hands,they are basically saying its ok to say you will take something and not pay.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,178
Default

Negative has been left with a link to this thread. If he gives me a retalitory then i hope a mod can remove it, with me showing the screenshots in this thread.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.