Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default PayPal invoice sent, Terms of payment are made yet no payment? negative?

What do you think?
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

what were the terms of payment? Has the buyer contacted you or responded to your messages?

Rarely is a situation black or white, so you should probably give more information before a proper decision could be made.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Buyer and i complete a deal for $400 PayPal. I say payment needs to be sent by 12 am last night. I tell him if that doesnt work then we dont have to make a deal. He says "No Problem". He requests a PayPal invoice to his friends email address for paypal because they were splitting the items. The Invoice then goes undpaid and he blames his friend, and that hes the middle man and that if i leave a negative he is: Direct Quote.

"Leave me a negative and i will put you on blast on this forum. How dare you threaten me. You have been a pain since the start. You think you can bully me around? You are nothing but a little kid who doesnt know the first thing about being professional. Go ahead. Dont think you wont get one in return. This forum has too many kids like you screwing it up. Now please leave me alone. "
Old 02-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
Buyer and i complete a deal for $400 PayPal. I say payment needs to be sent by 12 am last night. I tell him if that doesnt work then we dont have to make a deal. He says "No Problem". He requests a PayPal invoice to his friends email address for paypal because they were splitting the items. The Invoice then goes undpaid and he blames his friend, and that hes the middle man and that if i leave a negative he is: Direct Quote.

"Leave me a negative and i will put you on blast on this forum. How dare you threaten me. You have been a pain since the start. You think you can bully me around? You are nothing but a little kid who doesnt know the first thing about being professional. Go ahead. Dont think you wont get one in return. This forum has too many kids like you screwing it up. Now please leave me alone. "
If that is truly the whole story, then yes that deserves a negative and you should go ahead and give one. The buyer agreed to terms, didn't follow through on those terms, and doesn't seem to even care. Neg worthy, easy.

Before you leave any negative though, be sure to PM a mod with an explanation for why you are doing so, with as much detail as possible and not leaving out anything that wuold be relevant. That will make getting rid of the retaliatory feedback much easier and quicker.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
If that is truly the whole story, then yes that deserves a negative and you should go ahead and give one. The buyer agreed to terms, didn't follow through on those terms, and doesn't seem to even care. Neg worthy, easy.

Before you leave any negative though, be sure to PM a mod with an explanation for why you are doing so, with as much detail as possible and not leaving out anything that wuold be relevant. That will make getting rid of the retaliatory feedback much easier and quicker.
Thank You. This is the truth as i see it. I mean i explained everything the best i could even though our back and forth messages with quoting totaled over 5000 words So everything and the terms of the deal were fully explained. I am pming Fish right now.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

Who is this member so i can be careful.
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

well Id say he had no intentions...neutral him.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

PMed Fish. Should i name the member? I mean when i talk to Fish and leave feedback you could see?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
Who is this member so i can be careful.
I would like to know also
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank You. This is the truth as i see it. I mean i explained everything the best i could even though our back and forth messages with quoting totaled over 5000 words So everything and the terms of the deal were fully explained. I am pming Fish right now.
5000 words? Not accusing you of anything, but I can totally see how the quote you posted may be out of context, and a response to something else that you may have said to him. Context matters, and if you have been going back and forth so much then the whole story doesn't appear to be given here.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Well he pmed me multiple times when i was away from the computer and we had a bunch of back and forth on price and explanation on what i had and what he wanted. I could copy and paste every message? Might take me awhile?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

It is me. I am the middle man for this deal. I honestly can say this has been the worst headache I have ever had to deal with on this forum. This seller has been unprofessional from the start. I have never dealt with anyone so pushy and now impatient in my life.

From the start, this seller tells me these items are a hot commodity so he will not hold them for anyone and he usually charge people just to hold them. He then tells me if I'm thinking about offering him $100 for these gloves to not even bother contacting him anymore. I spent too much time going back and forth as the middle man and contacting my friend in Virginia while I am away visiting my family in Arizona this whole time. I sent my friend the pics and he said he wanted 3 pairs of gloves. I let the seller know he said ok, my friend offers $500 and the seller says ok which gloves again and I tell him. It then takes a day for the seller to get back to me and the seller then says I don't have one of the gloves anymore so how much for the other two. My friend offers $400 and the seller says no $450 is lowest he can go. I say ok fine, we will walk because my friend only wants to spend $400. I tell my friend the seller won't budge because he wants $450. My friend then says I only will do $400. Seller then waits a day and emails me back and says how about $425 gift payment? I say no way, seller tells me basically its my loss and then I thought ok no deal. Another day passes and seller says ok I will do $400 but you have until midnight tonight to pay. No Paypal address was left to send payment. I then have to wait another day and I tell the seller to send an invoice to my friend's email and then I contacted my friend saying the seller said he would go to $400. My friend then starts to have second thoughts saying he doesn't like how we had to go back and forth especially when the seller was pressing us the whole time. I told my friend invoice is sent and he expects payment by midnight or deal is off, I told my friend I want out of this, it's been a pain in the rear just to get this far. My friend never pays.

So here we are. I tried to summarize this in a nutshell and honestly I get 50-100 emails a day and I could not keep all 50 or so of our e-mails because my inbox kept getting full.

I have learned that I should never serve as the middle man for another deal every again.
At this point, I'm tired of having to deal with this and and I'm tired of the seller emailing me 10 times a day and now threatening me with a negative.

So I told him, do what you got to do. I just want him to leave me alone.

Last edited by LeonfromNC; 02-24-2013 at 11:42 PM.
LeonfromNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)

Heres my answer to what is posted in order and i have messages proving this:

I never once said i would charge to hold something i clearly stated no holds.

Exact quote from me regarding Gift. "Yeah i mean i need $450 cause i have to ship sig. dc and insurance uless you send gift which im not forcing."

And to his last line this is 2 direct quotes from him:

"Do what you gotta do kiddo. Do you know how difficult you were hassling me over this deal? I dont care what you do just leave me alone. I was trying to do something nice for a friend and now i have you as a headache to deal with. Its kids like you that make me want to leave this site alone for good. Oh and dont think you wont have a negative coming in return... your choice; leave it alone or open the flood gates. I will make sure no one ever deals with you again... this is the last response. I will ask one final time, please leave me alone."
Old 02-24-2013, 11:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

i hear the middle of the interstate is a great place to play..........
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
i hear the middle of the interstate is a great place to play..........
haha get out of here with your 2xx posts haha.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:

Exact quote from me regarding Gift. "Yeah i mean i need $450 cause i have to ship sig. dc and insurance uless you send gift which im not forcing."
FALSE, you told me that you would sell at $425, if I paid "gift".
Old 02-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #17 (permalink)

Nope direct quote from messages ill screen shoot it?
Old 02-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #18 (permalink)

If I may. Op should place middle man on the ignore list and middle man put op on the ignore list and call it quit's
Sounds like a huge waste of both of your times.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #19 (permalink)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/65764005.png/

Might need to click on the picture to see it i had to zoom out to get his and my name in there and the message.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:08 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Picture doesn't work.

Edit: it does but can't see it clear enough to read it

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #21 (permalink)

MetDude would classify this as a B-B transaction.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:11 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
If I may. Op should place middle man on the ignore list and middle man put op on the ignore list and call it quit's
Sounds like a huge waste of both of your times.
I couldnt agree more, but it looks like this guy wants to drag it out. Im just tired of trying to defend myself when all i was trying to do is be something nice for a friend and serve as the middle man to all of this.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
MetDude would classify this as a B-B transaction.
Im afraid to ask what that is, but I guess I just did, lol.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #24 (permalink)

Just put each other on ignore and never deal with each other again. Niels appears to have some unusual selling practices, but it seems no deal was ever fully in place (rather, for that price I can hold it until midnight if you pay), and there was poor communication (maybe caused by too much) throughout...I wouldn't say this prevents anyone from dealing with any of you but you obviously do not get along and should not communicate after this is solved.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #25 (permalink)