Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default What is it......

With people that get butthurt when they cant get something off you?

Not related to this site but I had something for trade and when someone tried shoveling off some real BS stuff that I had no interest in, I passed and theyre next replying just went into degrading what they wanted etc..just overall butthurt.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Some Examples and names would be nice my ignore list still has room
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Don't take it personal... their butt hurting is probably from the hemorrhoids and has nothing to do with you..

MY BUCKET: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/tyewreeek13/
tYEwREEEk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

This drives me nuts too, some people think that if you get deep into a negotiation and end up not coming to a deal that you wasted their time and owe them a deal. Not the case, plenty of times I've gotten close on a deal but just couldn't get all the way there. It happens.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

It's hard to make deals here for me. I know what the market is, and I'll offer what I think is competitive. If I can't make a deal within the first couple of offers, I move on. I'm not scared to sell on ebay, so the discount ( avoiding fees ) isn't a big deal for me.

Second, everyone wants to leave negative feedback if they don't get their way. I feel that negative feedback should be posted only if the person didn't ship, or didn't ship promptly. If a transaction hasn't been paid for, no negative should be allowed. On Ebay, it's about the fees that coincide with feedback.

Third, retaliation feedback is absolute nonsense. I have contacted the mod about having a relatitory negative posted to my account due to me have to file a claim against a seller refusing a return of an item that didn't have the correct condition disclosed. And this is absolutely BS. This is one of the reasons I won't sell/trade on this site at the moment.
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
It's hard to make deals here for me. I know what the market is, and I'll offer what I think is competitive. If I can't make a deal within the first couple of offers, I move on. I'm not scared to sell on ebay, so the discount ( avoiding fees ) isn't a big deal for me.

Second, everyone wants to leave negative feedback if they don't get their way. I feel that negative feedback should be posted only if the person didn't ship, or didn't ship promptly. If a transaction hasn't been paid for, no negative should be allowed. On Ebay, it's about the fees that coincide with feedback.

Third, retaliation feedback is absolute nonsense. I have contacted the mod about having a relatitory negative posted to my account due to me have to file a claim against a seller refusing a return of an item that didn't have the correct condition disclosed. And this is absolutely BS. This is one of the reasons I won't sell/trade on this site at the moment.
So its ok to say "I will take it" and not pay then? That does not seem very fair to the seller now does it? And yes retaliation feedback sucks on here. Your deal would be a prime example. Someone sends you a damaged card and you get a negative for it. Ridiculous. Its almost like they are saying "I am sending you a damaged card and if you complain about it I will neg you" Because thats exactly what happened here.

Last edited by cking; 02-25-2013 at 06:41 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote