Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default Stay AWAY from blangsam777! Unless you like retaliatory feedback...

Hey all! Since I don't want to spend even more time with this member, here is the PM I sent a moderator (iluvfish2) about the situation. STAY AWAY from blangsam777.

Hi there!

I figured I'd PM you, as you seem to be the best person to contact regarding getting a false feedback removed

Long story short:

I made a deal with the member blangsam77 on February 9th for 2 Fred Jackson autos. He was to pay me $35 PayPal:



After sending him my PayPal, I didn't receive payment for a full week. I sent him several PMs, however he never responded to a single one of them even though he was constantly online.

A week after no payment, I saw him post this thread and publicly "called him out" for not paying, hoping that that would get his attention:

Rg3 black finite 1/1 variation

Of course, he still did not pay.

Fast forward to yesterday (Feburary 25th), and I finally left him a negative feedback for not sending payment after over two weeks:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=30062

At one point in the process, he "claimed" that he lost my PayPal address, so I sent it to him again about five days ago, and even though he has still been online, he hasn't paid. Now he claims that the reason why he did not pay is because I called him out in his thread. Obviously, I would have much rather worked it out via PM, but it is very difficult to do when the other party does not respond.

Just got back home today and noticed a retaliatory feedback on my account for no reason:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/i...183598&u=26755

Given that I am the seller and never received payment, I don't understand how I am in the wrong here.

Hopefully we can get this resolved ASAP! Thanks!
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,993
Default

What a toooooooool.... Hope you get that removed, man.
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default

Thanks man! Hope so too
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Carpela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,022
Default

Wowww man that blows... Hope you get it removed
__________________
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BIG NAME ROOKIE AUTOS AND MONTEE BALL AUTOS!!!!!

Wanna trade? Here you go....
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/Carpentier7/library/
Carpela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
beaver1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ny
Posts: 2,745
Default

Good luck bud, thanks for the heads up
__________________
http://s392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/beaver1080/cards/
beaver1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
AP4MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,342
Default

I knew that dude smelled like fish
AP4MVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: tampa new york
Posts: 706
Default

Dont any of you have anything better to do. Concern yourself with sellers that dont deliver what they sell because at the end of the day there is nothing you can say about me not honoring deals I sell.

Hey La got any cards for sale?
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Dont any of you have anything better to do. Concern yourself with sellers that dont deliver what they sell because at the end of the day there is nothing you can say about me not honoring deals I sell.
wait, what warped logic is this to take the heat off you?

you never paid after agreeing to a deal AND you left a retaliatory neg

crawl back in your hole
__________________
Seeking 2014 Finest Nick Foles pulsar refractor /25

taking a break from the hobby once I secure this card
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Dont any of you have anything better to do. Concern yourself with sellers that dont deliver what they sell because at the end of the day there is nothing you can say about me not honoring deals I sell.

Hey La got any cards for sale?
This is the second dumbest thing I've read tonight. First is in my sig.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: tampa new york
Posts: 706
Default

There is no heat on me. I left him a neg because I have the right to because his conduct was not becomming of a seller and more like the kid he is
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
There is no heat on me. I left him a neg because I have the right to because his conduct was not becomming of a seller and more like the kid he is
Two things:

1) "becoming" is spelled with only one "m"

2) Your reasoning literally makes zero sense. iluvfish2 should have already PMed you, and I'd LOVE to hear your explanation as to why you left me a negative feedback...that is...if you respond.

However, if you do, PLEASE take a screenshot of it!
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,405
Default

Another punk that should be booted for good.

This stuff is getting real old on here.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: tampa new york
Posts: 706
Default

Again do you run to the teacher when someone hurts you feeling in school like asking the Mod to get involved. It's simple you could not except the truth that I deleted your PM. You started all of this over a Fred Jackson Card. You should have handled this better and not put someone on blast. If you wanted to continue your transaction then you could of went about it better. You started all of this not me. If you think that I am going to sit back when you want to come at me then your are mistaken. You then start a thread about my neg left next time PM me about it and resolve it amicably. You still got that card for sale
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: tampa new york
Posts: 706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Another punk that should be booted for good.

This stuff is getting real old on here.
Should be booted for what expressing my point of view.
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Again do you run to the teacher when someone hurts you feeling in school like asking the Mod to get involved. It's simple you could not except the truth that I deleted your PM. You started all of this over a Fred Jackson Card. You should have handled this better and not put someone on blast. If you wanted to continue your transaction then you could of went about it better. You started all of this not me. If you think that I am going to sit back when you want to come at me then your are mistaken. You then start a thread about my neg left next time PM me about it and resolve it amicably. You still got that card for sale
Because my 4-5 PM's weren't enough?

I have no idea how I could have "gone about it better" either. I think you could have gone about it better by...you know...paying?
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Niels50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
There is no heat on me. I left him a neg because I have the right to because his conduct was not becomming of a seller and more like the kid he is
I'm Fu%&ing crying right now...... OMG Hahahaha
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: tampa new york
Posts: 706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
Because my 4-5 PM's weren't enough?

I have no idea how I could have "gone about it better" either. I think you could have gone about it better by...you know...paying?
Your number of Pm grow by the Post I guess
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Your number of Pm grow by the Post I guess
You make no sense, man. I think it would be best for you to just admit that you no longer wanted the cards.

You "supposedly" lost my PayPal address (which is obviously untrue unless you deleted it from both your inbox on Blowout and your email), so I sent it over to you numerous days ago to which you did not pay.
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
Should be booted for what expressing my point of view.
For handling a transaction like a child. There are people like you all over the place.

It's simple really..

Answer PM's

Pay ASAP

REMEMBER DEALS YOU MAKE

Don't come on like a tough guy when you have no ground to stand on. You have already made yourself look much worse than the OP did.

If I had to guess, you are probably under 16, which can explain your lack of maturity and bad responses to a situation you messed up. If you are an adult, then god help us all.

Last edited by BoxBreaker72; 02-27-2013 at 01:14 AM.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: tampa new york
Posts: 706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
You make no sense, man. I think it would be best for you to just admit that you no longer wanted the cards.

You "supposedly" lost my PayPal address (which is obviously untrue unless you deleted it from both your inbox on Blowout and your email), so I sent it over to you numerous days ago to which you did not pay.
You cant handel the truth about me not contacting you back. O well you will belive whatever you want to. The end of the day there would be no issue if you did not try to highjack one of my threads that is how all this started I would have been happy to buy the cards for my Bills PC. But you started this and it all could have been resolved. You claim to have sent pm recently but you also claim you were on a cruise? This is a total waste of time
blangsam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:35 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
MeetJSquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blangsam77 View Post
But you started this and it all could have been resolved.
umm, i think you started this when you:

1. didn't pay
2. didn't respond to pm's

it's one thing to not respond to an offer (which happens way too often as it is) and another thing to say "i will take the 2 fred jacksons from you," which qualifies as agreeing to a deal. all it takes is a simple response like "please give me a couple of days to pay" and give a valid reason.

speaking of reasons, you never gave anyone a reason why you acted the way you did.

maybe you should read this as well...
Transaction & Feedback Guide: When is it appropriate to leave a negative?

you're used as an example
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/MeetJSquared/library/
Sports Card Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/meetjsquared/a/fsft
Full Want List: http://bit.ly/1cWBzxc

If the auto isn't on-card, it might as well be in-person.

Last edited by MeetJSquared; 02-27-2013 at 04:48 AM.
MeetJSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,278
Default

buying ist so diffikult. i meen it's not so easy a caveman could do it- you msut be brane sergen
__________________
Seeking 2014 Finest Nick Foles pulsar refractor /25

taking a break from the hobby once I secure this card
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 11,032
Default

Ill never understand it when people say "dont say anything unless you can afford to open as much as me" yet they clearly cant handle the most basic transactions and when called out on it, they get butthurt and blame everyone but themselves.
__________________
cyberpvnk-
And post count does not equal contributions IMO. Posting 1500 pictures of girls with tattoos is not the same to me as being an active collector who has integrity and is pleasant.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
buying ist so diffikult. i meen it's not so easy a caveman could do it- you msut be brane sergen
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,406
Default

Ah, America's youth.

To the older guys (and gals) on the board, this is who will be taking care of our country when we are older.

Sigh.
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals: Raviry, tsgfx
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.