Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default First Problem on here...

FINALLY have my first problem on here....(it is probably long over due with all the transactions I have made)....I bought a card in a quick-sale a week and a half ago. The guy told me he would ship it next day(which was a saturday) or on Monday(since no mail on sunday). I requested it be sent to a different address other than whats listed in my paypal for this one transaction. He said sure and he will send me the DC right when he sends it. No problem.

He then messages me early in the week monday or tuesday (I cleared my inbox not thinking twice that there would be a probem) saying that he forgot to send the card to the other address I gave him and he would like to send me $5 through paypal as a way of saying sorry. I responded and told him not to worry and it wont be necessary to send me the $5, accidents happen and its no big deal. I understand. I did ask for the DC though....he never responded. I sent him another message thursday and also never got a response. I figured if he sent it on monday then it should be there by friday or saturday. Of course it wasnt. I sent him another message letting him know that I would appreciate some communication and if he can give me a DC it would be great. He then replied this past Sunday saying his wallet was stolen and that he already sent out the A.J. I replied asking him for a DC but still no answer. I have close tabs on the mailbox where I am now and the one he said he sent it too (my paypal account address) but have not received it.

Zero communication. I feel that this may not be going down the path I want it too.

I was wondering when it is time to file a claim through paypal? Is it to early? Its almost been two weeks. I dont want to say his name incase most of you think it is to early and I should wait it out a little more. He does have 21 feedback at 100%. Looking for a little advice here! Thanks ahead of time.

Edit***Finally got the card....guess it was the one in a thousand chance USPS sent back the package for no reason! lol Thanks for the help.

Last edited by stripedbass91; 03-05-2013 at 09:27 PM.
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Prob got lost in mail. Stuff like that happens
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP4MVP View Post
Prob got lost in mail. Stuff like that happens
Should I be worried since he never gave me a DC after I mentioned it a handful of times...? It bothers me that he just isnt communicating whatsoever. I feel high and dry lol
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
Should I be worried since he never gave me a DC after I mentioned it a handful of times...? It bothers me that he just isnt communicating whatsoever. I feel high and dry lol
Go ahead and file a claim. If the card shows up in the next little bit, send him the money or the card back. Good luck.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #5 (permalink)

Id file a claim. If the guy doesnt want to fork up the DC, then let PP figure it out and have him put it up on there. Protect your butt first
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:54 AM   #6 (permalink)

File the claim. If people start razzing you about it tell them piss to off. Its your money who cares what anyone else says. Especially anyone on here.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and file. You don't have to escalate it right away, but for some reason a claim seems to suddenly improve any communication issues.

Also as an fyi....if you need your items sent to a different address you should update that on paypal. Then you can switch back and forth if you need to. A seller loses all protection if he does not ship to the address you provide paypal wether they use DC or not.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

File a claim and name the member.

ZERO reason for no communication.

Sounds like a child.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Go ahead and file a claim. If the card shows up in the next little bit, send him the money or the card back. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilngo View Post
Id file a claim. If the guy doesnt want to fork up the DC, then let PP figure it out and have him put it up on there. Protect your butt first
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
File the claim. If people start razzing you about it tell them piss to off. Its your money who cares what anyone else says. Especially anyone on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and file. You don't have to escalate it right away, but for some reason a claim seems to suddenly improve any communication issues.

Also as an fyi....if you need your items sent to a different address you should update that on paypal. Then you can switch back and forth if you need to. A seller loses all protection if he does not ship to the address you provide paypal wether they use DC or not.
Yes I certainly will. But he did end up sending it to the place on my paypal which I have never had a problem with. From now on if I do want a different address I will add it to pp. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
File a claim and name the member.

ZERO reason for no communication.

Sounds like a child.
So i got a response....... finally......

"Hey I got the card back in the mail yesterday. There is no stamp that says "undeliverable" or "return to sender" or anything like that. I'm a little confused right now to be honest with ya. You can check my feedback. I have very quick shipping and I've never scammed anyone. I'm sure you're a little worried and all but right now I need you to tell me what to do with this package. Where is it that you are wanting it sent? Send me the address you want it sent to and I'll 2 day mail it. I'll pay the extra shipping on it. I don't know why I have it again though. It should have went to the address on your paypal."

Does this make any sense to you guys? I may be too understanding at times, should I just give him another chance? I am really annoyed about the no communication though more than anything. I dont mind him not sending two day if he just gives me DC and tells me whats going on. Does this really happen where they can get the package back without any stamp letting them know why? and I have never had a problem with the address he shipped it to, (my paypal addy which I have had hundreds of things sent to).
Old 02-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes I certainly will. But he did end up sending it to the place on my paypal which I have never had a problem with. From now on if I do want a different address I will add it to pp. Thanks!

So i got a response....... finally......

"Hey I got the card back in the mail yesterday. There is no stamp that says "undeliverable" or "return to sender" or anything like that. I'm a little confused right now to be honest with ya. You can check my feedback. I have very quick shipping and I've never scammed anyone. I'm sure you're a little worried and all but right now I need you to tell me what to do with this package. Where is it that you are wanting it sent? Send me the address you want it sent to and I'll 2 day mail it. I'll pay the extra shipping on it. I don't know why I have it again though. It should have went to the address on your paypal."

Does this make any sense to you guys? I may be too understanding at times, should I just give him another chance? I am really annoyed about the no communication though more than anything. I dont mind him not sending two day if he just gives me DC and tells me whats going on. Does this really happen where they can get the package back without any stamp letting them know why? and I have never had a problem with the address he shipped it to, (my paypal addy which I have had hundreds of things sent to).
I had an ebay purchase come back to me as RTS, undeliverable. I got in touch with the buyer, and the address was right. I just ripped off the USPS yellow sticker and stuck it back in the mail, got to him no problem after that. Someone at the distribution center messed up.
Not sure in your case if it was a mess up or no postage at all. if it was not enough postage it still would have gotten to you, but as postage due. maybe it was just never picked up if he placed it in his mailbox?
I don't have an actual mail box w/a flag that I can put up so I just use the blue boxes, post office, or through my work to get things out.
Unless your addy is different than what is on the label he should just be able to toss it back in the mail.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
I had an ebay purchase come back to me as RTS, undeliverable. I got in touch with the buyer, and the address was right. I just ripped off the USPS yellow sticker and stuck it back in the mail, got to him no problem after that. Someone at the distribution center messed up.
Not sure in your case if it was a mess up or no postage at all. if it was not enough postage it still would have gotten to you, but as postage due. maybe it was just never picked up if he placed it in his mailbox?
I don't have an actual mail box w/a flag that I can put up so I just use the blue boxes, post office, or through my work to get things out.
Unless your addy is different than what is on the label he should just be able to toss it back in the mail.
Yea, he says hes sending it back out. I hope this time its all good. Going to wait and see what happens Thanks bud.

Seems like after I told him that I may file claim if I dont get a response, he started replying. He now sent me a DC. When I get the card I will update the thread and edit it. Thanks

Last edited by stripedbass91; 02-27-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea, he says hes sending it back out. I hope this time its all good. Going to wait and see what happens Thanks bud.

Seems like after I told him that I may file claim if I dont get a response, he started replying. He now sent me a DC. When I get the card I will update the thread and edit it. Thanks
Check the D/C...are there any time stamps that link up with his timeframe?
Or are they all today?

Only time I have received something back was for a missing stamp on a bill or stamped as "undeliverable"

Old 02-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Check the D/C...are there any time stamps that link up with his timeframe?
Or are they all today?

Only time I have received something back was for a missing stamp on a bill or stamped as "undeliverable"
This is a new DC he is giving me. Nothing is on it yet since he said he will drop it off at the P.O during his lunch break. I never got a DC for the old one.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
This is a new DC he is giving me. Nothing is on it yet since he said he will drop it off at the P.O during his lunch break. I never got a DC for the old one.
So he is full of crap then.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
So he is full of crap then.
It says electronic information received...but nothing about being scanned at the P.O yet. Going to give it one day and then I will file a claim.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
It says electronic information received...but nothing about being scanned at the P.O yet. Going to give it one day and then I will file a claim.
What I am saying os there had to me a D/c omn the 1st package.
He didn't give you the 1st D/C because he never mailed it.

SO today he did.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
What I am saying os there had to me a D/c omn the 1st package.
He didn't give you the 1st D/C because he never mailed it.

SO today he did.
right. Unless something pops up on the tracking tomorrow I am going to file a claim! Thanks