Blowout Cards Forums
Sport Card Album

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebayer to block- Claim filed

roblecastre

Member had a Broyles 1/1 Contenders plate auto listed for auction. I messaged him, asked him if he had a buy it now by chance. He messaged me back, told me to make a fair offer and he would consider it. I offered $75, he liked the offer, told me to paypal him the money and he would ship it that Friday. I paid within minutes, then he pulled the listing down. Judging by his feedback and DSRs he seemed to handle his account very well, I had no worries

So, I paid on Wednesday the 13, he promised to send on Friday the 15th.

Friday the 22nd comes around, I dont have anything yet. I usually get mail within 2-4 days, but its not uncommon for a package to get held up somewhere for God knows why. So I email him kindly asking if he had an update on the package. The weekend comes and goes. Monday the 25th I still haven't received a response, so I check his account, and he had been listing cards that weekend. So he had no problem just ignoring my message.

That same day(the 25th) I send another message saying I am not happy with the service to that point, and a little more annoyed by being ignored, and that I planned to file a claim the next morning. I go to bed, wake up the next morning, and obviously that got his attention. His message to me was

Totally forgot to send. Very busy at work. I will send USPS mail confirmation today. I'm. Very sorry.

Rob

- roblecastre

That pisses me off for a few reasons. One that he promised to ship 11 days prior. Two, that he had ignored me. Three, that there was nothing more than a sorry. In his shoes I would have offered to ship priority for sure. I personally would have offered to add additional cards, or a partial refund too. Though that was not expected. I would have been a little better with the situation if he had at least said he would ship priority.

Either way, I responded, as I am not happy at this point. Told him the lack of communication was poor, I have a full time job and can ship the same or next day everytime. I told him as much as I wanted the card, at this point if he hadn't shipped it, I would rather just take a refund.

Today I get up, no response to that, no shipping info as promised yesterday, so just moments ago I finally just filed a claim. This transaction was one of many headaches I have had on Ebay this month. Just a bad month I guess. But, this guy is definitely not worth dealing with.