Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

No excuse, yes I know... but I had a coworker pass this week as well as working a 60+ hour week... I screwed up and I manned up... I refunded Saintsfan67 his $18 and also am shipping him the Tannehill auto
geauxlsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #27 (permalink)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Member just PMed me..We will see if he makes it right
Maybe you should have waited a little longer before putting this member on blast and giving him a negative feedback. Sometimes things happen in life and you are still protected by paypal for your $18 within 45 days. Flex your muscle if you like though chief.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
Maybe you should have waited a little longer before putting this member on blast and giving him a negative feedback. Sometimes things happen in life and you are still protected by paypal for your $18 within 45 days. Flex your muscle if you like though chief.
things may come up, but if you have time to sign on, then you have time to reply to a pm and say hey something came up sorry for the delay.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Seems like you are trying to flex something Pablo...Roll your eyes all you want
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Not positive, but I don't think you are protected when dealing with an Unverified member. Could be wrong, not sure.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
members like you are the reason sellers on this site take their merry time with a card before shipping.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Funny how "life was not happening" when he was listing the card for sale or taking Kevins money though
Old 03-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Not positive, but I don't think you are protected when dealing with an Unverified member. Could be wrong, not sure.
As a buyer if you pay with goods you are protected verified or not.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Seems like you are trying to flex something Pablo...Roll your eyes all you want
Just wondering who the hell you think you are? I have heard you make threats to people on the boards, saying you are going to show up at their homes and see what is going on. All of this over a card. I have had to deal with this before myself but I have also recently had to deal with an equally difficult buyer. All I am saying is that mistakes happen and people have other things going on in their lives. Just get your refund and move on. It was not possible for him to take your $18 because you were protected by paypal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
As a seller, I would not send to an unverified buyer's address but as a buyer you are protected as long as you paid by goods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
members like you are the reason sellers on this site take their merry time with a card before shipping.
Members like me? Check the feedback. I ship very quickly and expect others to do so as well but I am reasonable enough to know that some sellers are not as quick as others. I would say the majority of the people that I B/S/T with know what to expect from me and what to expect. Communication is the key and it does sound like this seller did not communicate as well as he should have. I do also see though he is fairly new and not a lot of feedback, so maybe the buyer should have been a little more patient as the new member is learning what is expected around here. Sound reasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Funny how "life was not happening" when he was listing the card for sale or taking Kevins money though
I know you guys have your own little bash group here but I think you need to get over this mob mentality. I really do think that we have a very strong board here that is a lot of fun to participate in but sometimes it takes people a little while to learn the process of how it works. While I do appreciate members here looking out for each other, and I do so as well, I just think the thread over this small issue is way over the top.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:

As a seller, I would not send to an unverified buyer's address but as a buyer you are protected as long as you paid by goods.

Paypal changed this a while back. So long as you ship to the address provided you are protected. It doesn't matter if it is confirmed or not.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #36 (permalink)

Seller signed on after PMs were sent, practically avoided the messages and did not reply until now. Communication is not a concept exclusive to dealing in this hobby, so newness to the forum is no excuse here. The feedback is warranted.

No deal is too small for etiquette and manners.
jeg2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Just wondering who the hell you think you are? I have heard you make threats to people on the boards, saying you are going to show up at their homes and see what is going on. All of this over a card. I have had to deal with this before myself but I have also recently had to deal with an equally difficult buyer. All I am saying is that mistakes happen and people have other things going on in their lives. Just get your refund and move on. It was not possible for him to take your $18 because you were protected by paypal.

Members like me? Check the feedback. I ship very quickly and expect others to do so as well but I am reasonable enough to know that some sellers are not as quick as others. I would say the majority of the people that I B/S/T with know what to expect from me and what to expect. Communication is the key and it does sound like this seller did not communicate as well as he should have. I do also see though he is fairly new and not a lot of feedback, so maybe the buyer should have been a little more patient as the new member is learning what is expected around here. Sound reasonable?

I know you guys have your own little bash group here but I think you need to get over this mob mentality. I really do think that we have a very strong board here that is a lot of fun to participate in but sometimes it takes people a little while to learn the process of how it works. While I do appreciate members here looking out for each other, and I do so as well, I just think the thread over this small issue is way over the top.
You are entitled to your thoughts on the situation but so are we. I just find it ironic that the people who have bad shipping habits and use the I am busy excuse are never busy when it comes time to sell and collect payments. I see thru that garbage. If someone tells me they are gonna do something then is it too much for me to actually expect them to follow thru and do it? If they had no intention of shipping when they said they were gonna then they should not have said it then. Believe it or not its not the fact that some people ship slow that bugs me as I dont put anything by anyone on this forum. Its the fact that they do it and think its ok and justify it that kills me. It is really asking that much of someone to ship when they said they would? I mean is it really that hard? You need to understand that if you are gonna share your opinion then others are entitled to share thiers, even if you dont agree with it.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
You are entitled to your thoughts on the situation but so are we. I just find it ironic that the people who have bad shipping habits and use the I am busy excuse are never busy when it comes time to sell and collect payments. I see thru that garbage. If someone tells me they are gonna do something then is it too much for me to actually expect them to follow thru and do it? If they had no intention of shipping when they said they were gonna then they should not have said it then. Believe it or not its not the fact that some people ship slow that bugs me as I dont put anything by anyone on this forum. Its the fact that they do it and think its ok and justify it that kills me. It is really asking that much of someone to ship when they said they would? I mean is it really that hard? You need to understand that if you are gonna share your opinion then others are entitled to share thiers, even if you dont agree with it.
I agree 100%. I really do and I also share most of the opinions you stated above. I know how to conduct myself and so do 99% of the people that I deal with around here. I just think this thread and the negative feedback is a bit much to a seller that has been here less than a month and is still learning the process. Beyond that, I do have a problem with the o.p., as he has posted numerous threats over issues on card deals. That is way overboard and should not be tolerated here regardless on the circumstance.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I agree 100%. I really do and I also share most of the opinions you stated above. I know how to conduct myself and so do 99% of the people that I deal with around here. I just think this thread and the negative feedback is a bit much to a seller that has been here less than a month and is still learning the process. Beyond that, I do have a problem with the o.p., as he has posted numerous threats over issues on card deals. That is way overboard and should not be tolerated here regardless on the circumstance.
Quit your crying...I expect to be treated like I treat Others...I was contacted by geauxlsu,And this might get resolved.Sometimes it takes this to get some communication.....And I have a Issue with people like You....Go post your Liberal thoughts elsewhere.If you have a Problem with me Handle it with me.But a Line has to be drawn somewhere
Old 03-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Quit your crying...I expect to be treated like I treat Others...I was contacted by geauxlsu,And this might get resolved.Sometimes it takes this to get some communication.....And I have a Issue with people like You....Go post your Liberal thoughts elsewhere.If you have a Problem with me Handle it with me.But a Line has to be drawn somewhere
I already told you what my problem with you is. Talk about others not communicating yet this feedback was left for one of your deals:

"Sent damaged card and wont send my card back or answer my pm's"

It does sound like it will get resolved thanks to a reasonable person on the other end. Hope you get your card. Was it really worth making such a big deal over it? Surprised you did not make a threat to go over to his home and demand your card and/or money. You do both live in LA. You have made the threat before but I am proud of you for showing restraint this time around.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #41 (permalink)

my last day off was 2/19 and I have gotten everything out in the mail I needed to that same day or the next.
I work M-F 7a-4p and Fri & Sat 11p-7a, I will also be taking on tonight 11p-7a and rolling right into my regular job until 4p Monday. last weekend I worked Saturday 1a-11a and then 11p to 7a Sunday, and still had no issues getting out stuff. Maybe I need to take on more stuff so I can build up a better excuse book.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I already told you what my problem with you is. Talk about others not communicating yet this feedback was left for one of your deals:

"Sent damaged card and wont send my card back or answer my pm's"

It does sound like it will get resolved thanks to a reasonable person on the other end. Hope you get your card. Was it really worth making such a big deal over it? Surprised you did not make a threat to go over to his home and demand your card and/or money. You do both live in LA. You have made the threat before but I am proud of you for showing restraint this time around.
Thats Right..I have A NEG..Big FNin Deal..Never Cried to have it removed either...What are you??? some kind of Free Love, No Violence, PETA,Green Peace,Whacked out Earth Lovin Hippie..As far as you being all tilted..I'm sure my world will not come to a End...Do the FREE LOVE thing and Put me on your Ignore..
Old 03-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Thats Right..I have A NEG..Big FNin Deal..Never Cried to have it removed either...What are you??? some kind of Free Love, No Violence, PETA,Green Peace,Whacked out Earth Lovin Hippie..As far as you being all tilted..I'm sure my world will not come to a End...Do the FREE LOVE thing and Put me on your Ignore..
Just simply pointing out the fact that you were making such a big deal about the seller's poor communication yet you did that to a buyer of yours. Enjoy your life in the doublewide, at least you got that.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Seller made things right and The Negitive has been removed as per Fish..This thread is done unless Mr Tyson has anything to add..TY geauxlsu
Old 03-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #45 (permalink)

Sweet, now sell those cards and your double wide and upgrade to a modular
Old 03-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Sweet, now sell those cards and your double wide and upgrade to a modular
Currently in a Fema BOX
Old 05-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #47 (permalink)

To the top for all the scammer defenders to see................................I wonder the justification we will hear on this guy today
Old 05-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
To the top for all the scammer defenders to see................................I wonder the justification we will hear on this guy today
#@#@#@#@, look at his feedback! Imagine how many coworkers must have died.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
let's see somebody actually eat crow for once.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
How does crow taste?

Funny how when people forget to ship somebody close to them always dies or ends up in the hospital. It's a dangerous hobby we are in.