Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Group Break Scammer User ElkyJnr Ignore list

ElkyJnr joined my supreme group break. he said he sent payment but i never received it after i told him i dont agree with his shipping wishes since he live in Australia. he sent a pm to me and said i was ruining the hobby..

Please Ignore this user.
VikingsAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sorry to hear that man. Thanks for the heads up!

Off-topic, but if he frees up a spot in your break, is there one more available?

Thanks!
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just wondering what was his shipping wishes?

Premier Hobby Singapore
ckeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Prob to ship to australia.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

is he a scammer though?

from what i understand, he has a US Postal box and then burst mails his stuff to Australia.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeer View Post
Just wondering what was his shipping wishes?
He wanted a damn witch to deliver it, can you believe that crap? I tried dealing with him once but he insisted I ship via a witch or no deal. Guy is a real POS
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

Don't know about a scammer, but he is a total waste of time.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

I'm confused? How did he want it shipped?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

to clarify this...

The case bust was listed as open with 4 days to pay he asked me to pay right now, being in Australia I was working and was logged in on my iphone so i didn't reply straight away therefor he got the shits and said I cant join his breaks ever as having a US post box wasnt good enough

I use borderlinx which is a USA mail forwarding company. they store my post free for 30days and I pay to have it shipped here..

I dont know how this is a scam Im sorry.
ElkyJnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsAllDay View Post
ElkyJnr joined my supreme group break. he said he sent payment but i never received it after i told him i dont agree with his shipping wishes since he live in Australia. he sent a pm to me and said i was ruining the hobby..

Please Ignore this user.
also get the fact straight...

I sent payment, before i got ur msg about not joining your breaks and u didnt like sending to a US PO BOX (which is no dif to anyone else in the break) dont lie..

I sent an e-cheque. and yes people like u who say yes to someone joining a break or a deal and then changing their mind to fit someone else in (from home) ruins the hobby I had committed and its the same as a n ebay sale u shouldn't have the right to just sell my spots because you dont like sending to a post office box. mate Grow up
Old 03-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

I have a question:

What was the confirmed paypal shipping address attached to the payment?

If it were me, I would ship to the US address as long as it is a confirmed address with paypal.

However, if the paypal shipping address is Australia, then the host really has every right to refuse an alternative address. He would lose all seller protection.

Just my view.
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #12 (permalink)

I have each addy linked to its own PayPal. He changed his mind before I paid as he didn't like the vibe and was confused about a US post box.

I've posted any many other forums to other members to avoid any breaks with him and I'm not the first non-US person to have this issue with him.

Something very suss. All I can say is I hope who got my spots losses money and people start avoiding his breaks as he doesn't like non-Americans!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkyJnr View Post
also get the fact straight...

I sent payment, before i got ur msg about not joining your breaks and u didnt like sending to a US PO BOX (which is no dif to anyone else in the break) dont lie..

I sent an e-cheque. and yes people like u who say yes to someone joining a break or a deal and then changing their mind to fit someone else in (from home) ruins the hobby I had committed and its the same as a n ebay sale u shouldn't have the right to just sell my spots because you dont like sending to a post office box. mate Grow up
Quote:
I have each addy linked to its own PayPal. He changed his mind before I paid as he didn't like the vibe and was confused about a US post box.

I've posted any many other forums to other members to avoid any breaks with him and I'm not the first non-US person to have this issue with him.

Something very suss. All I can say is I hope who got my spots losses money and people start avoiding his breaks as he doesn't like non-Americans!!!
This on the red highlighted stuff and on the other comment I dont even have a response and when I am at a loss for words someone must have said something pretty darn stupid.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This on the red highlighted stuff and on the other comment I dont even have a response and when I am at a loss for words someone must have said something pretty darn stupid.
I'm sorry I'm confused? I'm being blamed for being a scammer when I've been in the hobby for 20years, have 100% feedback on eBay n multiple forums and now he wants to tarnish my name for not paying within 4hours of going active when the rules state 4 days.
As explained to him I was at work and don't get notifications all the time so I spied him and in that time he threatens me and says never join his breaks as he doesn't know what a US postbox is. I'm sorry but that's outrages and very unprofessional. I've had cases sent to my box and received them here, yet he sulks about it for less than $100.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry I'm confused? I'm being blamed for being a scammer when I've been in the hobby for 20years, have 100% feedback on eBay n multiple forums and now he wants to tarnish my name for not paying within 4hours of going active when the rules state 4 days.
As explained to him I was at work and don't get notifications all the time so I spied him and in that time he threatens me and says never join his breaks as he doesn't know what a US postbox is. I'm sorry but that's outrages and very unprofessional. I've had cases sent to my box and received them here, yet he sulks about it for less than $100.
Hey your ebay ID is invalid. It says (The seller UserID you entered was not found.)
Old 03-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by revil41 View Post
Hey your ebay ID is invalid. It says (The seller UserID you entered was not found.)
It lists both his id's - the hyperlink won't work that way.
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."
Old 03-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

ElkyUS | eBay

egklop1308 | eBay
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revil41 View Post
And your searching me why? Coz your bored? Dude seriously this has nothing to do with you
Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #19 (permalink)

What this comes to are the policies of ebay and the massive amount of scamming on this site. Both parties should work together and try to resolve this peacefully. My gut feeling is both parties are nonscammers and just want to protect themselves.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
What this comes to are the policies of ebay and the massive amount of scamming on this site. Both parties should work together and try to resolve this peacefully. My gut feeling is both parties are nonscammers and just want to protect themselves.
Thanks mate. Never said he was a scammer just too scared to send to a post box after agreeing. Had he said no from the start I would ave been fine and invested my money elsewhere not to be stuffed sound for days by this.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #21 (permalink)

The Internet is a funny beast. You can communicate yet there is no tone and words may be misinterprated. I can see the OP being weary of sending to an unconfirmed address but I can also see the side of frustration from the Australian user.

It just comes down to the logistics of eBay's policies.

Hope you guys get this resolved in a friendly manner.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #22 (permalink)

I thought ebay put the kabosh on group breaks? You have to sell DVDs of the funny jokes you make while opening boxes from what I have seen recently. if an addy is confirmed for us shipping then I don't see why there would be any issues.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry but that's outrages and very unprofessional.
You are right that is very outrages!!!!
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #24 (permalink)

WITCHES? This is crazy
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
WITCHES? This is crazy
Damn straight, witches! We are in trouble...

I have received word from a trustworthy source that Imac is a witch! I say we begin a witch trial! Why do you think there have been so many scammers lately? Witches! People are conjuring black magic from the devil in order to scam us! Haiku mastered the art, we can't let that happen again.
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote